What's his problem?

What's his problem?

he has no idea how funny he is

He broke Chloe

>tfw this image got Pablo fired

He was not only forced to smell that horrid waft coming out of her car, but park it.

I wonder if he has any idea how famous he is on a Cantonese tea leaf reading bi annual newsletter.

brilliant

Was he ever id'd beyond merely 'Pablo'?
Also, does anyone know if Chloe realises what exactly constitutes her current 'relevance'?

He fell for the white woman meme and was regretting his descsion

Imagine being Pedro in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is park another car in his parking lot. Like seriously imagine having to be Pedro and not only stand in that parking lot while Chloe Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her mosquito bite tits and sweaty cameltoe, and just stand there, shot after shot, hour after hour, while she perfected that stance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the parking lot tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been parking nothing but a healthy diet of Mercedes and Lamborghinis and later Ferraris for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the paparazzi calls for another shot, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the valet company could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Pedro. You're not going to lose your future parking career over this. Just bear it. Grit your teeth and bear it.

>Pablo probably lost his job because of this board

Bravo Cred Forums! I hope you are all proud of yourselves for making this obviously 13 year old boy lose the job that probably helped put food on the table.

>13 year old
hes in his late 30s

Didn't one of the kardashians tweet the pic with Pablo?

Her vaginal also has a resting duck face

I think that was just Chloe's mocha asshole looking disgusted with her, rather than nuestro chico

He has standards

What did he mean by this?

"A – An abomination.."

Was he referring to his sister or his degenerate sexuality, tho?

He met his waifu was was very disappointed

let's just say that he's in the same predicament as Pablo.

San Francisco Jints fan

>the horror, the horror

the wall is getting built

I RECOGNISE THAT GAY BLOWJOB!