QUARRY

Do you like Quarry? I think is a very dark drama... Great acting from the couple and the gay guy is pure kino.

I've only seen the pilot so far, but I like it.

Watched ep 3 and got pissed at Joni's bullshit and then at myself

>husband is kind of distant but obviously loves her
>does another tour of 'Nam when he doesn't have to
>she fucks a guy while he's away
>even more distant with all the contract killing shenanigans
>knows for a fact he killed the outside man
>gets kidnapped because of contract killing shenanigans
>gets pissed at him on top of everything else for fucking another woman

I don't want to empathize with her even though I should, and it feels fucked up.

i like it 5/5 breddy gud

was bummed marlo didnt make it past episode 1 tho

just finished ep 5, show is excellent, hope it speeds up though, only 3 eps left

it's alright. i last two episodes were kind of slow though

i strangely want to try butter in coffee now. never seen that before. anyone ever done it before?

IT IS LIKE "GANTZ" A LA "NINETEEN HUNDRED SEVENTIES REALISM".

Criminally underrated.

I mean they released the first episode for free on Youtube and it's still only at 8k views... just sad.

I like it, I like the Louisiana setting.

It's not set in Louisiana, it's in Memphis.

can't stop laughing

what

My favourite currently airing drama

bump

No idea why it's not talked about more here. It's pure TV kino. Best show this year for me.

>cinemax
>100k viewers per ep.

this fucking great show is going to get cancelled because cinemax cant advertise.

It just shows that people who frequent here are not "real kino connoseurs" (i say this in most parodical way possible)but just an bunch of morons who need to be spoonfeed by quality content,
If not for loud few BrBa,GoT,TWD,Lost would still be considered as only good tv shows,or endless discussions about some shittyYT channel(RLM&Pl).
It just shows 90% of people here dont think with their heads but merly regurgitate toughts and opinions they saw somewhere else.
I honestly believed Quarry will get same amount of attention like Fargo or Hannibal,
but true "kino" (to use coloquialism people undersstand here)content like The Knickerbacker &Quarry has very little attention

But fact is tv writing surpased "best hollywood" writing in last 15 years(idk why, maybe because all the good writers left hollywood when there was that mayor strike in California ~15.years ago).

Quarry, remake of High Maintenance,Insecure(great show if you are womyn or hippydihoppidy fan)

I fucking love Quarry don't get me wrong, but it's basically a much more mature and refined version of breaking bad's first season so far. Except the period allows them to explore some interesting situations.

I loved their reaction to the Munich massacre

I have all the eps downloaded. I liked the MC in The Invitation. Any other essential Not Tom Hardy-core?

>mfw Marlo died/spoiler]
>mfw Peter fucking Mullan appeared

The invitation

That "Do you understand what I AM GONNA FUCKING DO TO YOU?" line back in ep.3 was so well acted, could literally feel the rage.

give me a quick synopsis please, before I hit the download button

Vietnam marine gets home and gets shunned by his community, gets dragged into becoming a hitman.

sold

it's a pretty slow-burn thriller, there won't be "target of the week" episodes or anything like that.

Really? I had no idea. Their network probably gave them no marketing for it.

The relationship between Quarry and Joni is so well acted. The episode at the motel (4th?) was so fucking good imo.

already getting boring desu

I like settling it