What are the most heroic death scenes in kino?

What are the most heroic death scenes in kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3qDdiScnNs
youtube.com/watch?v=zEhtsgu6bJg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7jlwE0vhFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "BRAVEHEART".

THAT DEATHSCENE IN "THE IRON GIANT".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "THE LAST SAMURAI".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "HARA-KIRI" (2011).

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "ARMAGEDDON" (1998).

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "300".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "ALIEN 3".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "SUNSHINE".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "THE EXORCIST".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "VERTICAL LIMIT".

THOSE DEATHSCENES IN "13 ASSASSINS".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "PACIFIC RIM".

THAT AIRPLANE DEATHSCENE IN "MAN OF STEEL".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "BATMAN VERSUS SUPERMAN".

"NUX'S" DEATHSCENE IN "MAD MAX: FURY ROAD".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "STARSHIP TROOPERS".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "DIE WEISSE HÖLLE VOM PIZ PALLÜ".

THAT FINAL DEATHSCENE IN "11.25 JIKETSU NO HI".

ET CETERA...

artax

Saddam did nothing wrong

except for, you know, gassing and genociding the kurds. and the 3 regional wars he started.

Kikuchiyo in Seven Samurai.

Or Heihachi, Gorobei, or Kyuzo, for that matter.

Terminator 2 arnolds thumb up, dafoe in platoon, cage in kickass, tears of the sun etc

Rorshach

Saddam didn't gas the Kurds, he was fighting against a separatist rebellion.

Iran-Iraq war was started by Khomeini when he bombed mustansiriyah university.

Kuwait is historically part of Iraq.

>Isis wouldnt exist if Saddam was still alive
really makes you think huh?

Kuwait is legit Iraq clay, also brutal dictators like Saddam keep Muslims in check, he was a necessary evil

You forget the fact that ISIS's top leadership are generals an other high-ranking officials from Saddam's old army. Also, Saddam was a Sunni who kept Shias under a boot...just like ISIS!!

A lot of things wouldn't have happened were Saddam still alive.

That's the problem, really - we toppled a strongman's regime without any sort of contingency plan in place. The war caused a power vacuum and destabilized the entire region, a fact from which it still has yet to recover 10 years later.

Iraq was a mistake.

saddam most definitely used gas on kurdish cities. and sadam was a cia dictator, and was fine with kuwait being a free little oil province when the cia and the saudis put him in power.

if you think saddam is some kind of hero, you are severely fucking stupid. history is really about what isn't said.

I agree with you. that is why we put brutal dictators in control of muslim countries. but if you don't realize why sadam had to go, you don't understand politics. hell, if trump wins, we might even have to replace the saudi royalty.

>You forget the fact that ISIS's top leadership are generals an other high-ranking officials from Saddam's old army
So? it's all meaningless now that he is dead, Saddam was secular as fuck, he might have despised Shias but he didn't try to eradicate them like isis is currently doing
>Saddam was a Sunni who kept Shias under a boot
He keep everyone under a boot, Shias just got the shitty end of the stick

>cheering for saddam's death
get rekt america

Saddam's army has over a million people. Of course some officers will be here and there, some with Isis, some with the Iraqi government.

Also Saddam was non-religious/atheist.

The whole "he oppressed Shias" thing was just American propaganda to promote the war. Unless you count not allowing fanatical religious Shiites to run a theocratic state as "oppression". He had Shiites and Christians serving top posts in his government, he didn't care about religion. He was a secular leader.

Oh shit this nigga knows his shit!

he knows 2 facts. but all of israel was once part of other nations. same deal, a treaty did it. and saddam egged the iranians on. he was installed in a shia country as a sauidi proxy.

Type of gas used at Halabja was shown to indicate it was an Iranian gas attack.

Every government has the right to fight back against a separatist insurgency, Saddam did the same thing. He gave the Kurds far more individual liberties st a time when the Kurdish language was illegal in Turkey, he drew the line at them going for full separation. Look at what the US did to Atlanta when the south tried to separate.

Every civil war has civilian casualties, you can't prevent that. Saddam never tried to wipe out the Kurds, his deputy Taha Yassin Ramadan was ethnically Kurdish.

Kuwait was historically part of Basra province and the Kuwaiti parliament had democratically voted to reunite with Iraq in the 30's but then the British dissolved the Kuwaiti parliament. The British had never defined the desert border in their treaties with the Ottomans, and the Kuwaiti emir was using slant drilling to steal Iraqi oil.

>Shia country

Iraq isn't a Shia country, Shiites weren't even 50 percent when he came to power and they all lived like cockroaches in the matches in the south. Problem is they breed like ants and that's how they became a majority

Iraqi Shiites are literally nigger tier, notice how black they all are. They are literally descended from Zanj slaves from Africa, they can't run a country for shit.

>remove Saddam
>Al Qaeda and ISIS emerge
>destabilization spreads to Syria
AMERICA YES!

>muh gas
>muh barrel bombs
>muh our bombs are the only humane bombs
>muh peaceful protests that attack govt buildings

I am edgy right wing and even I hate this shit. How about not invading other countries all the time

>Iran-Iraq war was started by
stop right there, you fucking idiot. iran and iraq have been at war for centuries. whomever claims to know what started the war is a pretentious faggot. like this faggot over here

wow, who could benefit from a muslim nation in chaos. who pays those politicians to tell them what to think. who owns the federal reserve. really makes you think

You are too retarded to be alive

if you actually beleive the iranians crossed all that dessert and mountains just to plant evidence of genocide that only it's sworn enemy at the time would act upon, which would have, in the 80s, been used to install an even more ruthless dictator, then you really can't think many moves ahead.

sadam used chemicals on the kurds. this is fairly indisputable.

and hey, I never said that civil wars are just ok. no, the power of the government is derived from its people. and lincoln was also a war criminal.

>anyone who actually knows anything about the war is a pretentious faggot
>it's so much easier to just say the middle east is always violent and take an intellectually lazy and safe position

>the Jews are responsible for overthrowing a secular, fairly stable state that occasionally fights other Muslim countries and replacing it with an endless stream of crazy hyper-religionist groups that want to kill all non-Muslims
yep that totally makes sense

This

>tfw you will never be as /fa/ as Saddam
Jdimsa

>you will never be this fucking brainwashed

You need a stronger leader like Saddam to keep the shitstain in check in a country like Iraq.

Post spicy Saddam memes

youtube.com/watch?v=q3qDdiScnNs

I can't believe this was a decade ago already

>tfw remembering the hype from WE GOT HIM
>tfw seeing Iraq now

youtube.com/watch?v=zEhtsgu6bJg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7jlwE0vhFw

If I remember this was on Jay Leno ages ago

Fuck all the Redditors itt, he was literally /ourguy/.

RIP in peace, sweet prince.

Now is the time for YOU to keep Bashar al-Assad, the Lion of Damascus, son of Hafez al-Assad and the only rightful ruler of the Syrian Arab Republic in your thoughts and prayers, it cannot be allowed to happen again!

>Al Queefa is a real terrorist organization
Lost. I bet you don't even know about building 7

>it's a CIA plot so it doesn't exist
So what was tower 7, a cardboard box?

>gaasing roach
again nothing wrong just look at how things are now

Actually, yes. Look up any Israeli policy documents. Oded Yinon plan, A Clean Break, or just watch Netanyahu shill for the Iraq war.

Israel is afraid of modern, advanced states, not religious loons that can only do the occasional terrorist attack and spend most of their time killing eachother.

>we might even have to replace the saudi royalty
why

I read this extremely aggressively

>Depose Mosaddegh
>CIA-backed Iranian government collapses two decades later
>Depose Saddam
>Iraq becomes a clusterfuck of sectarian violence
>Help depose Gaddafi
>Libya remains a wartorn shithole
>Try to depose al-Assad
>Somehow expect a different result in Syria

They're not expecting a different result. Chaos is the goal. The target is stable, secular Arab states in control of their own energy reserves.

thars because they want israel to expand their land

all planned

Come, come be the Uday to my Qusay, based saddamites

If ISIS hates non-muslims so much, how come they do not attack Israel- a jewish land that's closest to their base. Why are they killing muslims in neighbouring countries and moving to Europe to kill Christians but leaving out their worst enemy?

It was none of our business and the place was better with him there
They're way behind the times over there and ruling by fear is the only way to keep the peace

because the jews will actually fight back

shhh. do not speak of this. isis does what it will.

so will the Americans and the Russians and the Chinese, but they have no qualms about attacking them, do they Schlomo?

im american and not jewish but ok
i doubt we'd do shit

yeah it's not like the US invaded and destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan at the drop of a hat for terror-related reasons or anything

I'm pretty ignorant about Saddam. If he was a CIA puppet why did the US feel the need to remove him? Was he not playing ball anymore?

>when you realize you got tricked by the jews

around the time he invaded Kuwait he stopped playing ball

which made him a threat to our greatest allies, Israel & Saudi Arabia

this

the entire history of US involvement in the Middle East over the past three decades can basically be summed up as "protecting Israel and Saudi Arabia, no matter what the cost"

that was under threat of ICBM attacks(?).
but it seems as time goes on its becoming clear we knew there were no ICBMs in iraq and we were there for other reasons that I wont guess at.

i was saying an attack like those in paris would probably not elicit much of anything from the US politically. i will say, proudly, i bet a lot of muslims would get lynched and public sentiment towards them would get even worse than it is. which doesnt seem to happen in france or i just havent heard about it

How is ISIS attacking US, Russia, and China you shit for brains poltard?

you're a retard

the reason the US went in to Afghanistan was 9/11. that was the justification.

Iraq was tied to al-Qaeda by the Bush administration (even though they had jack shit to do with it) and later on they brought up bogus charges of WMDs to further justify the Iraq invasion.

btw, the US has been maintaining a campaigning of continuously aerially bombing ISIS for the past year or so.

that asian kid screaming KILL ME, KILL ME in From Dusk Till Dawn

i still think about it, it haunts me anons

>"hurr durr I don't keep up with the news hurr durr"

>Americucks

I didnt even mention afghanistan?

I'm aware that were working with the kurds to bomb ISIS but its not exactly like were at war. im aware we have special forces there too. Im just saying nothing would change if a(nother) muslim terrorist mass shooting were to take place.

>amerishits in charge of not being shit

since this thread is irredeemably off-topic I am reporting it, get fucked Cred Forums :^)

>christfags are just as bad as muzzies
wew laddie

Israel and Saudi Arabia doesnt sound like likely allies

>i said nothing when they invaded the goys and i said nothing
>then it was my turn and there was no one to say anything

100% correct on all counts