fuck the lolis

Go to indian camp
become one of them
mate with all their women
become leader
start war over westworld
claim all the territory for your tribe
gg

I'd play a good route first, figure out the various quest and try to explore as much as the world as possible. If there is a gun fight, try to save as much as the towns people as possible. Figure out new quest from the people I save. Get better at gun slinging, try to learn the language of the native tribes to unlock even more quest. Try to 100% the whole park.

I would ride out until I found cowboys vs aliens or a scripted blazing saddles quest.

>implying they dont have safe guards against this
>implying there isnt razor blades in the kid robot orifices

Is that Prince Caspian?

Do you think there are kid hosts with quests for younger guests? That way, it'd be like a babysitter for them while the adults whored and killed people.

Because that would be pretty neat.

is MiB Dr Fords brother tony?

Have to so all this in 1 day cause the memories are wiped at the end of each day. Or am I wrong about the memory wipe?

Kids get safe horse rides and pan for gold on the safe side of the river.

Mom and dad cross river and ride hosts who are not horses and shoot and drink up.

i wondered this too like maybe there are longer periods of no reset coz MiB said he was friends with that cholo

>different font

One cycle of the park.

Not told directly that the cycle is 1 day, or say, 2-4 weeks.

Can't believe she gets decommissioned in episode 5.

nice try retard. thats an old concept

Or is that her being updated.

Yeah, no. I'm part of the sfx team.

Would you like to know how MiB dies?

That the real website and response. I checked.

tony gets killed by his brother and owner of the park dr ford?

no doubt a generic response algorythm

No.

Protip: he finds the exit to the "maze"

pretend to be a robot and fuck some rich dudes wife while he essentially sticks his dick in a toaster

youre not clever. and a simple google search will tell you image is from when the robots were metal and wires.

yes

>when the robots were metal and wires.
Im glad they went the synthetic flesh route. The terminator skeleton was a stupid idea

Sill I am holding it canon that until otherwise, you can fuck the few kidsbots if that gets your rocks off.

The memory wipes seem to occur at the end of a given storyline for every android involved in that storyline. The standard seems to be a day, where androids run their basic routine for that day, and if no guests interact with them or otherwise draw them into a longer storyline they reset and do it all over again.

I imagine if you engage with a whole bunch of hosts and the signal you're giving to the overseers is "I want to develop relationships with these ones" they'll see that these androids remember you, at the very least, for the remainder of your stay, allowing you to carry through the experience you're trying to create--within the limits of what the park is able to provide.

Is this host Ford as a young kid? If so, do you think when they were sculpting this kid, Ford was like "no my genitals as a young boy didn't look quite like that," in order to get it as real as possible?

MiB is a guest, he is talking about some shit a long time ago since in 30 years he has probably seen all the default storylines.
Wiped on death for sure, and resets can't be one day since some storylines are supposed to take longer. So wipe on the end of the storyline.

Like they pushed Hector's heist one week ahead of schedule, so there is a schedule/seasonal events.

I think you will see a robot updated from the older terminator to the Synth frames.

Im holding canon that your dick gets chopped off. Enjoy that thought

Probably not much. I tend to be fairly goody-two-shoes in GTA (Reload a save if I run over too many pedestrians.) until I get frustrated and start treating everything in the game like cardboard.

>whole show is a game between brothers

>Wiped on death for sure, and resets can't be one day since some storylines are supposed to take longer. So wipe on the end of the storyline.
>Like they pushed Hector's heist one week ahead of schedule, so there is a schedule/seasonal events.
This.

>Come back to Westworld this October, special raids on a passing train full of young virign nuns...

i think it is and i think the Tony he mentions is Fords brother MiB. theres probably a little host of tony/mib too

Get a refund on my ticket and go to Dream Park instead. That one has giant robot simulators and a mars colony.

Yes, but the website clearly states that you can fuck children.

yea but i meant it would still take longer than a day to consider someone a friend so obviously theres longer resets

No it does not. see

He probably uses the term lightly, saving him for kicks a decade ago would probably be enough.

I wonder if we will ever get a step by step of what trail MiB has been following.

reminder that there are two timelines

>Directly ask if you can fuck children
>All pleasures are accepted.

Time frames, not timelines.

Well yeah, they're not going to have the "find Hector Escaton" quest the day after he was shot in public.

Benevolent route.
>disarm instead of killing
>promote nonviolence

it was mentioned in the first episode that storylines reset after one week, and dolores is one of those storylines

>I dont understand what advertising is

No they aren't. The allusions to the disaster or whatever '25 years ago' are allusions to the events of the movie. At that time the androids were largely mechanical rather than synthetic, like 'Wild Bill', the android we see Ford talking to when we are first introduced to him. All of William's interactions have been with sophisticated synthetic androids, including the ones we are familiar with, which certainly weren't available 25 years earlier.

how long before a westworld mmo?

Name something that has been not permitted to carry out on hosts.

If a guy wants to play 1.25 million for a weeklong loli fun, they will make a way for it to happen.

>he doesn't understand how AI works
it's just looking for certain key words and responding with a scripted line, try writing: "can i fuck the skies" and you'll get the same response

No, Bill was retired before the black guy showed up for years. And he been with the company for 30 plus years.

there's nothing that says that the movie is a prequel/sequel to the show, the producers have even said that it's a remake

Are you going to keep posting this unimaginative thread for the duration of the series? Is there any chance you might just kill yourself instead of continuing along this path?

VR is in the works

A remake that embeds its source material within itself. There are all kinds of cutesy nods to it, including the allusions to the 'incident'. Regardless, there is no evidence to suggest that William is a younger MiB, and plenty of evidence to suggest his timeline is contiguous with the MiB's, like the aforementioned interactions William has with familiar androids.

Dolores might be 'the oldest bot in Westworld', but that doesn't mean she's actually all that old. We've already seen how many retired bots there are. And if Dolores is the oldest bot, then every other bot is younger then her, including, again, all the androids we know are contiguous with MiB's story. So if the events of Williams story are supposed to take place several decades prior to MiB's time, why are there so many bots around that probably shouldn't exist yet?

>Dolores might be 'the oldest bot in Westworld', but that doesn't mean she's actually all that old.
She is at least 40 years old.

Benard has been with the company for 30 years. He didn't know delores father was the professor, which was before his time by years.

lol

>including the allusions to the 'incident'.
the incident could just be something they'll introduce in the other timeline as a sort of mindfuck for the viewers like they did in the first episode with Teddy
>there is no evidence to suggest that William is a younger MiB
there are hints they're not going to drop tons of evidence the first two episodes, have to set up the mystery first
>and plenty of evidence to suggest his timeline is contiguous with the MiB's
there are literally no evidence whatsoever that they take place at the same time, there are hints that says otherwise >why are there so many bots around that probably shouldn't exist yet?
you mean like eye patch guy who never appears in the first episode?

They change out bots storylines all the time. We know that's true for Dolores' father, it's suggested that it's true for Dolores, and we know it's true for Maeve Millay. The lower-level bots, the ones that don't offer complex story arcs, seem to be easily interchangeable. For instance, we see Clementine briefly take over as matron of the brothel when Maeve begins to 'malfuction'. If that's so, why do we find Dolores and Clementine occupying the same roles in William's timeline as in MiB's?

>They change out bots storylines all the time.
only after a really long time, Dolores have had the same drop-can-of-food-outside-brothel storyline for 30 years, and they only seem to change bots whenever there's a severe malfunction, changing one bot after it's been stabbed in the hand is illogical

>They change out bots storylines all the time. We know that's true for Dolores' father,

Three changes in 30 plus years is not a lot of changes.

> For instance, we see Clementine briefly take over as matron of the brothel when Maeve begins to 'malfuction'.

It was specifically stated that Clementine had that role in the past, so it would be easy to reset her to the old role by Thor's brother.

>Dolores have had the same drop-can-of-food-outside-brothel storyline for 30 years

We don't know this.

>they only seem to change bots whenever there's a severe malfunction

No, they don't. They completely alter storylines for individual androids for no apparent reason other than because they fit the character. Hence Dolores' father cast previously as a cannibalistic cult leader. Hence Maeve as a frontier mother attacked by Apaches.

>Three changes in 30 plus years is not a lot of changes

These are only the changes we're privy to. We can infer that there have been a great many changes over the parks's long history.

>It was specifically stated that Clementine had that role in the past, so it would be easy to reset her to the old role by Thor's brother.

This is sort of a non sequitur, considering my point was that the androids can and do change roles all the time. The bartender becoming Dolores father, for instance, which is a role he probably hadn't occupied previously, considering the comical incongruence of their personalities in those roles.

>hese are only the changes we're privy to.
No, those are all the changes in that host existence, at least back 30-40 years.

>This is sort of a non sequitur,
Only since it disagrees with your view. It was a specific line in the episode.

It been established that changing a role for a Host is not a common thing - like once every 10 years unless they break down.

I wouldn't do anything since it's a waste of money. The scenery and "adventures" are boring, and I can fuck better prostitutes irl for much less.

>tfw to intelligent for westworld

>become the Wandering Nameless Rider
>going around the park helping NPC' and Visitors alike
>getting rid of bandit bands and all (but not like Black Rider does, I love me some game of pretend)
>helping them cowboys with their cows
>NOT being a cunt like most of the Visitors
Sexing wouldn't be the first (or second) thing for me to do. I'd want to feel something first.

>No, those are all the changes in that host existence, at least back 30-40 years.

We don't know this.

>It been established that changing a role for a Host is not a common thing - like once every 10 years unless they break down.

It actually seems to have been established that changing a role is a common thing, since we see it happen several times over the course of a few days or weeks in show time, and not just for a catastrophic failure, but simply to mitigate story traffic in a specific location.

>We don't know this.
Watch the episode again

Ford: We used this host in a number of roles
Benard: Since I been here, he been Abernathy for 10 years, Sharif before then, ,,,
Ford: THE PROFESSOR!

Then Benard guy talks about a plot line that he has no memory of. Even if it been established he been working for the company for 20-30 years.

So in 20-30 years, the host has had two roles, before that...a 3rd one.

3 roles in 30 years is not a lot of changes.

user, the black dude says that he been the dad for ten fucking years.

That alone is showing they do not change hosts roles very often.

>bang hostess that sets you up
>go on adventure lookin for treasure with old guy

I see what you're referring to now. Three separate and distinct roles in ~30 years. Yet they left Clementine to be the same prostitute for those 30 years? Dolores the Mary Sue?

Often enough that we wouldn't expect to see the same androids in the same roles interacting with William and MiB if they were in distinct timelines.

>Hence Dolores' father cast previously as a cannibalistic cult leader.
that could just be because Ford didn't like the story, like how he didn't like the Red River story and cancelled it, he wouldn't cancel a treasure hunt story just like that

>Three separate and distinct roles in ~30 years. Yet they left Clementine to be the same prostitute for those 30 years? Dolores the Mary Sue?

We know that Clementine has been just a hooker and the madam before by dialogue. We really do not know how many roles Dolores has had, but if robots do the same or almost the same role for decades. From the previews in Episode 3 we might learn more about any previous roles she had.

It doesn't appear that Westworld changes host roles unless a host has to be decommissioned due to fault or if it viewed to not be worth upgrading, or by dropping or adding a plot line.

The 15 or so hosts to be added by the failed proposal by the british todd howard was implied to be a big change since he didn't get the 20 he was asking for.

>cancel a treasure hunt story

what does the old man that gets stabbed in the hand have to do with anything we're talking about?

Ford seemed quite taken with the cult leader story. He reflects on his having used a line from Gertrude Stein despite it being an anachronism, simply because he liked it and thought it fit. It all suggests the care he took in crafting that character.

Well, it clear that the Cannibalistic cult leader plotline hasn't been used in decades since benard didn't know about it outside of reading it. It would make sense with the capital investment that when plot lines are dropped functional hosts would be re-purposed. At the same time, they wouldn't change the role unless there was a need.

WHO IS TONY!?

they explicitly state that he hasn't weighed in on a new story in a long time, could just mean that he didn't care to weigh in on the murder mystery

>what does the old man that gets stabbed in the hand have to do with anything we're talking about?
because his absence in the first episode is indicative that there are multiple timelines

People keep saying multiple timelines without knowing what it means...

>chill at the bar
>play some poker
>accuse a guy of cheating and shoot him dead
>"it didn't have to be this way"
Honestly, I think that many of the guests are wasting the opportunity. Going straight to sex and murder would just be boring.

it means that there are more than one timeline as in one timeline that takes place in the past and one that takes place in the near future

>>Come back to Westworld this October, special raids on a passing train full of young virign nuns...
Nice try Mr. Sizemore.

Is there a price it costs to enter westworld? And is their an equivalent in modern money? Im not sure why but I want to know if I could afford it if it was real.

it's probably just the ones who've never been to the park before that acts like that
people who are frequent take it a lot more seriously like man in black
it's like a game of GTA, you spend the majority of your time, when you first start playing, just fucking around killing cops and hookers then when you get tired of it you try out the quests and sidemissions

40k is the confirmed amount of money, doesn't say how long that means you're at the park but it's implied that it's for an entire week

Do the lackeys that work on the robots suction the cum out? Or are they self cleaning?

I got a question about some of these theories.

The MiB is fords brother? Is the MiB just fucking with the robots to piss his brother off? To turn the synths against ford?

If so, is ford aware of this? Is the next "storyline" he's working on is to add religion into west world?

>it's probably just the ones who've never been to the park before that acts like that
What the 2rd ep showed is that the "regulars" are more akin to do it, rather than the fresh visitors.
Newcomers would be all in awe about how real this shit looks. Experienced ones all know this shit and want to go straight to the "fun" parts (of killing and raping).
Especially when taking into account Ed Harris' character. He's been coming there for 30 years, did all the storyline shit, romanced Dolores a dozen of times probably, befriended that one Spic, had all sort of adventures, turning from a fresh guy, to a good guy to a tired ass, chaotic evil jerk looking for the "deeper game" whatever bullshit, abusing the system to no end.

man in black is a long time guest, Nolan hinted at in an interview that the longer you're at the park the closer you are to unveil its secret

why does this show assume i'll care about robots?

>because I say so
its just you and your fantasies. no wonder people call pedphiles delusional

Who gave her dad that photo of the modern city?

Watching Ed Harris being a bad boy to me is funny like watching Fargo's black humor, I wonder if there is a clear intention or they expect the viewers to see both.

So someone asked why WestWorld and not space, roman, or something more original, I think that, beside the name, this is a "meta choice", the western world as a lawless place was an invention of Hollywood, and in that invention comes the notion that crime happened and thus could just let it happen, cue violence happening and most people not caring unless is dangerous enough.

gunfights would get boring pretty quick since you can't get hurt. I'd probably discreetly fuck with the hosts as much as possible, try to subvert the narratives and generally go for stealth kills.

one of the tourists dropped it somewhere. probably.

MIB planting seeds of doubt.

channer's rule: any show that could go to shit will go to shit.

If you fuck a kid in Westworld do you get in trouble or does the park get in trouble for creating CP?

What is MIB?

use modern basic science to increase your worth in the community and literally take over using your influence.

For one, I wouldn't act like a beta cuck if someone got stabbed in front of me.

damn....... like..... you're.... so hardcore....... woah..........

>Fuck the hostess who helps set you up in westworld
would do this. Then go around having adventures and shooting people. Probably try and rob bank. Thats about it; the old west doesnt really appeal to me much. In the original movie there were also Roman and Medieval worlds which Id rater go to

Man in Black, old character archetype that is mostly tied to westerns.
Would be MiB, or anyone who knows characters routes like Bernard.

Ah okay, the ed Harris character?

no he wears dark blue. the gunslinger from episode 1

Suck on Thandie's torpedo titties all day erryday

This. You wouldn't want to actually get shot but some kind of thing where it registers if a bullet would have hit you and that alters the outcome of the storyline would be cool. Otherwise you're just playing Terminator.

This also. The wild west is the new frontier, a lawless land where anything is possible, the new world which made the American dream, or so the tales go. In medieval days you either bow to the king/other superiors or die where you stand, or in Roman days you either bow to the emperor/other superiors or die where you stand, and the entire setting sort of loses all of its power when some drunk guest laughs in their faces then throatfucks them.

I like this show alot so far, but there are certain inherent flaws in the whole nature of the theme park. Like what if you mistake someone for a robot and stab them? The knives cant be prevented from injuring humans like guns can

Or if you fall off one of those narrow mountain passes when chasing an outlaw, or get pushed in front of the train in the middle of a scuffle, or some jackass brings the whole saloon down on top of your head.

I figure there's just got to be a boatload of disclaimers you have to sign, like any sort of expedition or safari thing in real life.

This guy knows his shit.

>Our hosts can do... and I mean everything.
very spicy, muy caliente.

Just lots of fucking. I mean, the Old West never really had any appeal to me. It's only exotic and exciting if its not your own backyard. My great grandparents lived it. Where I grew up is still very frontier so wasn't much different other than some newer technology.

I'd enlist with the army and go injun hunting. Then get captured and go through the Dances with Wolves route, going full native in the process, fuck a squaw, raid settlers, etc.

>
Probaby somthing like this.

Explore till I know the place inside out.

Kill douchebags.

Fuck up the antics of the visitors who just wanna be cunts.

Hoarde up treasures I find in the bank so im RICH AS FUCK!

Hire visitors who wanna help out and have a posse of NPCs in my pocket for times of need.

Why do they allow kids in Westworld? Its s place where murder, rape, hookers and booze are allowed. Who the hell would allow a kid to enter such a place?

Because he's going to find out either way, Westworld or not.

I'd fuck the hostess just to have more time to do the quests inside the park.

Makes sense right?

I really hope they address this. It's clearly the biggest question literally everyone has about the show. They should devote an entire season to it desu senpai

Top KEK, amazing

The answer says anything that is physically possible so that would actually be a no to the skies question but a yes to the child question.

this. It not that they are people, they are fucking robots, and a kid robot is just a smallish robot.

I don't get the loli stuff (Give me a full grown non-hooker) but at least outside of sweetwater I am sure you could.

Of course, someone could blackmail you with the recording, depending on mores of the time.

I want to find armistice and have forceful loving sex with her.

Fall in love with a girl like pic related and go on an epic adventure

>that protected panavision in the back

fuuuck

MISTAKE!!!
She is handed and first starts using a 1887 Lever Action Shotgun and then it switches to a traditional lever action rifle! And switches back to the shotgun again midway.

They aren't real children they are just robots :^)

you should watch it, the color of the early fifties with "the west" look really A E S T H E T I C

There are other bad edits if you catch once you webm a scene. Happens in movies too.

For example,
>Same couple walk past twice.

And here one with the movies, when the gun keeps appearing and disappearing from his hand.

> Fuck up with other players minds
> Listen carefully at the bar which quests other players are taking
> Coerce a bunch of robots at gunpoint to pretend they are guest
> Go to the quest with them and the real guests
> Pretend something is wrong with the game and start killing the fake guests
> Pretend we killed a guest but let the other guest leave to generate a psychotic outbreak and panic in the park

>work in westworld design department
> boss comes in hands you photos
This is a rush job for a VIP, when will she be available?
>look at photo's
> "to Dad,
>thanks for making my 11th birthday fantastic
>love
>Sandy
>10-OCT-2016"

Westworld would be shut down once 95% of the customers are just there to fuck horses and underaged hosts.

No news coverage of that shit?

I'd find a quiet basement and write anonymous posts for the local Bulletin Board.

Do you guys think that you'd be less socially awkward interacting with the AI than with real people? I'd probably find a way to get the fucking AI girls to be repulsed by me.

So if I am a guest I could just walk up to her in the middle of this and fuck her?

Concept just falls apart as it is possible.

Just be yourself bro

All Wastworld guests are VIP user... It's probably not like the original movie but more of an elite park where you can probably only enter for invitation or if you discover it they'll probably make a verification before admitting you.

Giving that the final objective of the company is probably for the robots to be used the other way around, part taking on the real world infiltrating on organizations, replacing important people, etc, etc.

I want Hopkins new event to mix both worlds, to pretend it's all out of control like on the original movie but that in the end that is in fact just another event.

He probably makes all the malfunctions evident so that people would buy the "robots went mad scenario"

That would off course be more interesting if during that fake upheaval some robots actually woke up.

You can shoot her down. If you wanted to fuck her you would have to drag her to some alleyway or the townsfolks would be harrassing you.

I don't buy into the concept that a park like this could be around for 30 years and no one know about it.

You disagree that in today's social environment, even if the 'worst" that is done at West World is vanilla sex and killing the reporting of the "outrages" would force the place to shut down.

>implying that's not the show being meta

They are not people user.

You can go fuck people and kill people on your Xbox, and these are just Xboxes on legs.

fuck you for making me notice

I was too busy paying attention to the girl.

What's to stop a guest from being a total asshole and ruining everything for the other guests? It would be so easy

>shoot every host you see in the face the instant you see them
>maim and disfigure hosts - shave all the women's heads and carve nigger on everyone's forehead
>burn down every building

There's no limit on how much mayhem you could do.

I assumed so. I suspect that there's going to be a lot of retarded Freudian bullshit going on in this show with Ford and his creations.

They have methods, it clearly stated they can slow down somoene who is greifing when MiB is doing his thing, but the bosses say he gets what he wants.

The security team will show up and presumably incapacitate you.

i'd for sure fuck the hostess, then i'd orgy the fuck out of the whores in the saloon, then i'd fuck Evan Rachel Wood, then do some adventuring i guess

I mean, I love rampant sex as much as the next guy, but I'm definitely not raping someone for it.

Honestly, what's appealing about sex with a crying screaming robot? You want the full experience of raping someone strictly for the purposes of enjoying raping someone but just don't want it to actually count? That's almost sicker than the real thing.

this tbH

This, i wouldn't get past the room where she undresses you.

why doesn't mcpoyle just tell his friend 'i don't enjoy being a sadist and would rather do nice things thanks'

I'm sure we will be shown this in the future, but considering hosts can't harm guests I imagine it will be hard to work around that

>hang out in Saloon for a few days
>drink whiskey and play poker
>instigate a big Saloon fight after accusing someone of cheating
>continue drinking
Honestly, I feel as though all of the guests so far have really wasted the opportunity.

What actor is on the left here, I forget his name.

Dr. Pavel

>recording

That's business suicide for westworld. If it leaked you're selling tapes of visitors then who the hell would actually go anymore? The gimmick of westworld is that you can do (depraved) stuff that feels real but can't actually hurt you.

Rape and kill

/thread

Hosts cannot harm guests :)

>Rape and kill
>/thread

/threads own post

How new can one be?

Personally I'd do it just cause I could. I'd treat Westworld with the purge mentality: I'm doing all this bad stuff in here (westworld), so I don't do bad things out there (the real world).

Where do the guests go to eat? Aside from the saloon i haven't seen any place to eat. If guests are paying 4 grand a day or however much it is they would demand some 5 star cuisine. I know it's supposed to be authentic and all but rich fags aren't going to eat beans and beef jerky on vacation.

>bad edits
ha, you don't get it

It's a park for rich people to live out there darkest, innermost fantasies, of course you can fuck the kid robots.

I think the fact that the white hat guy waking up on the train similiar to Marsden is a giveaway.

You've never seen someone "/thread" their own post huh?

Lurk more

I don't understand the hypocritical moral faggot ITT

>rich fags aren't going to eat beans and beef jerky on vacation.
That's exactly what they are paying to do.

Did anyone else feel bad for the old man? That made me sad

First time

>Play a heroic gunslinger
>Defend towns people from bandit's/braves
>Pick up an impressionable maiden
>Ride with her around the massive wilderness
>Enjoy the true escapism

>You've never seen someone "/thread" their own post huh?
>Lurk more

yeah kid, and they're dumb af.

Are you so knew that you don't know how /thread works?

damn you're dumb.

They are paying for true escapism so that's what they get to eat but there are still fancy frontier restaurants where you can get a nice steak.

you /thread other people's posts user. That's how it works. That's how it's always been.

>You've never seen someone "/thread" their own post huh?

being this new.

>>Fuck a Squaw or a non-whore robot
>>Fuck the hostess who helps set you up in westworld
Why anyone ever have sex at that place when you know there are people watching and recording it? Unless you get off on that type of thing.

They probably sell all the sex tapes to the highest bidder like disneyland souvenirs

Not that it matters but I've been coming to this God forsaken website since 2010 so I'll do whatever the fuck I please thank ya kindly.

Oh and samefag ;)

>tfw this show probably won't last past season 2 but you like it so much already

oh boi you fucked that one up newfag

>Not that it matters

Being this mad and totally wrong.

>I've been coming to this God forsaken website since 2010

You obviously haven't bro. Everyone knows you don't /thread your own post. Now calm down.

and no that's not samefag because I'm the first one you quoted.
You're not very smart are you?

>someone "/thread" their own post

if that's true then it's a shame that you still don't get basic concepts like how to not /thread a post. You're an even bigger fool for thinking you can correct people with your wrong assumptions, just embarrassing dude

But 2010 was 2 years ago. Newfag

Shit, are you real?

Why wouldn't it? Now boys have a reason to sub to HBO year round. Surely HBO isn't shilled by filthy pirates, right?

>I can fuck better prostitutes irl
lel no you can't

There was an explosion.

Couldn't a guest get hurt from it?

Or does it not go off if guest are near by?

Are guests immune to these explosions?

Are these explosions robots?

How the fuck does this work?

I'd get every hooker in town and gang bang them then keep them tied up in my room naked and make them lick my ass all day and whatever degenerate shit i could think of.

I imagine it's like a on-rails adventure. Everything is planned and nothing "random" occurs. If guests are near an explosion trigger, the hosts will move them away or shield them if necessary. If Indians are loosing arrows, they will make sure to 100% miss the guests.

Seems unpredictable and unsafe.

I'd try to Physically blow up all the structures and murder as many hosts as i could so they couldn't open the next day cause they'd have too much work to repair everything.

She is Elon Musk's ex wife.

Honestly, the whole thing seems fucking stupid.

Why not just have a plain white room with a robot in it?

The whole show is fucking stupid, just look at this thread

Hello bone

Some people really just want to watch it all burn huh

It's more of like a "Could I do it" type deal, like a challenge.

That's when they release Yul Brynner

take the eye patch dude up on his offer to go find the treasure and if he turns out to be a fraudster shoot him in the balls and watch him bleed out.

Doing all of this while drunk off my face on (simulation?) whiskey the whole time.

Be a massive griefer

shoot other guests lolis
kill all the horses
set the town on fire
kill other guests npc's 3/4 thru their adventure
ect.

Oh wait, Ben Barnes is in this?

>hurr i'd grief em
no you wouldn't. you would not, because you just spent hundreds of thousands to go there and have a good time

the children on this fucking board...

you wouldn't because you wouldn't pass the evaluation before entry

I would farm some land and abide by the law like it was really the 1800's.

When the fuck does Yul Brynner appear.

So when are Medieval and Roman World getting a namedrop?

Season 6 finale

>>Fuck the hostess who helps set you up in westworld

This. She's based as hell, knows she's a robot and can work it to her advantage. I think I'd spend the day convincing her to escape with me and forget the Wild West simulation completely.

As someone who's a /u/ser I'm enjoying all the girlxgirl action we're getting. Even if some of them are bi We've at least had three scenes so far, I'm hoping for more.