Who should direct the adaptation of this?

Who should direct the adaptation of this?

>black guy has a cartoonish bloated coon-face

Can't make this shit up.

Where's the edit with Jeb at the end?

Idris Elbow

How the fuck did they die here?

They got so fucking inspired by his statement that they had a brain aneurysm?

I think he deflected the bullets back at them, somehow.

The better question is: is that klansmen on the left black? Check his hand

>"stop criminal... all you blacks are racist and violent"
>I'll prove you wrong by shooting you and a bunch of other whites

wtf is this comic trying to say?

he already shot them and he's just jumping past em

>The KKK

I didn't realize it was fucking 1885.

Post the Jeb edit.

the plot thickens.
this is deep

>interrupting his last words to ask if he has any last words

It's fucking black Zolo

Zack Snyder would (like everything else inder his belt) turn this simple comic into an absolute epic. Hes the only director with enough brains and skill to recognize the deeper themes (christ, the ethics of violence etc..) of this comic and put them on the big screen.

Quentin Tarantino

It's like Tails Gets Trolled with BLM

>American black
>community

>niggas who wouldn't give you the time of day
>brothas & sistas

The majority of niggas I've come across are some of the most selfish, arrogant, unreasonable people I've ever had the discomfort of working with. I can without a shadow of a doubt say that I've been more of a "brotha" to black folks than anyone in their life.

In the infamous words of Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison; "Around blacks, never relax."

gun kata

BLM has killed more people in the past year than the KKK has in the past thirty years.

This reminds me of all those people growing up who said if they had a time machine, or were back in 1930's Germany, they would've "killed Hitler".

But truth be told, you wouldn't have, as evidenced by the fact that nobody's yet turned their words into action, if the people against Trump truly have the right grip on the situation. You would've ran away to America, like you definitely threatened to run away to Canada, you piece of cowardly shit. Fuck Quentin Tarantino, and fuck you.

source?
I mean It certainly sounds likely, but I need something to point to

>Fuck Quentin Tarantino

Ingluorious Bastamederds is behind like six layers of irony you fucking plebe

>BANE!

Eh. It's been done.

Where can I buy this to add to my violent liberal fantasy comic collection?

God Bless America

If Cred Forums wanted someone anti-establishment they should have voted for Bernie. Trump would have lost by an even larger amount but at least there is more dignity to losing to Bernie than to Hillary.

>If Cred Forums wanted someone anti-establishment they should have voted for Bernie.

>Bernie
>anti-establishment

Fucking lel.

>drawing yourself assassinating a Presidential Candidate and posting it online

Fucking lel.

Now imagine if this kid had done the same where he murders Hillary and her Saudi investors at gunpoint and posted it online.

The kid would have been expelled from school and his parents would put him in a program for "at risk" youth.

I love that this will trigger Cred Forums even though it's hilarious

The KKK were fuckin stabbed this year for demonstrating. Try and keep up.

probably not

Mafia 3 leaked script?

And the whites here aren't deplorable? The whites here are the most racist people I've ever come across.

>laughing at some impotent little coon shitter that is angry enough that a presidential candidate is saying things he doesn't like that he makes an edgy self-insert comic where he murders them
>"triggered"

You really don't know what "triggered" means, do you?

So the blacks are doing better than you?

Top MOTHERFUCKING kek

>BANE!

what did they mean by this?

This is supposed to prove you aren't triggered?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... oh shit wait...pffffftAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>And the whites here aren't deplorable?

The average white on Cred Forums has raped zero women, stolen zero cars and murdered zero police officers.

In my book, that makes whites on Cred Forums categorically better than BLM tards and most black males under the age of 40.

kek it really is

>no response

Yep, that's what I thought.

Do you even know what website you're on? You think zero rape has occurred?

Wow.

>This is supposed to prove a negative

Yep, I'm talking to a retard.

Jesus christ stay on your own fucking board.

>nigger couldn't even afford access to a scanner and had to shoot a photo of his 'masterpiece' with his phone

Wait so you're still pretending you aren't trigg-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck...wait...seriously...I...pfffffftAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here come the samefags. Always remember how I cornered you and you had no real argument.

This was so obviously made by some white autist. That's some Chris Chan tier shit, only Chris's revenge comics are like something out of a serial killer's mind.
Oh shit I hadn't even noticed.

I legitimately can't tell if this is SJW damage-control or Autism.

He ran faster than his bullets obviously

>both responses beginning with a greentexted yep followed by normal text
I'm not him, and that guy's a faggot, but I think he's right.

Don't you have a shitty revenge-comic to go make with your crayons?

Actually, it's been done in real life... Zwanna Son of Zulu. The guy who created this comic Nabile P. Hage, once dressed up in character, climbed the Georgia State Capitol, and started tossing free copies of his comic to the curious onlookers below.

misterkitty dot org slash extras slash stupidcovers slash stupidcomics115 dot aitch tee em ell

>literal vine-swinging spear-chucker fights a cabal of white supremacist gay transvestites that "destroy nations by seducing their ruling men before killing them"

IKR?
But there's history there...

>gay transvestites
Funny how blacks hate anyone different from the norm

This is taken from All-Negro Comics #1, the first black-created comic (1947).

Apparently black folks' comics have always focussed on killin de whayt mane

Anti-Trumpers are the worst