"Perhaps I'm wondering why you'd compliment a man before throwing him out of a motel room"

"Perhaps I'm wondering why you'd compliment a man before throwing him out of a motel room"

You're big guy

pour vous

"AT LEAST YOU CAN ROLEPLAY. WHO ARE YOU?"

"No one cared who I was until I put back on the fat"

Its actually impressive how Bane-posting always finds a way.

Someday some massive autist will develop a formula to explain bane-posting.

I'm working on something called meme theory right now.

Oh shit. This isn't going to stop anytime soon. Is he the new CIA?

Jonah is a big guy

He looks better with that hair and beard desu

would somebody please tell me why jonahposting is still alive?

>inb4 'nah i gotta go with a serious actor' and 'you were forced on us by the studio'

kek

Stop bitch. Off topic

it's a big meme

First good one of this shits meme

Some of the philosophy of meme theory can be traced down to late Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, and Kamus. It actually goes really deep into the nature of nihlism, though I am not a nihlist this book is on the general nature of nihlism, current society, and how it ties into memes.

para ti

>this book
>book
How long is this paper on meme theory?

Well so far its 37 pages, but it will probably end up being around 125-150.

This thread is a diamond in the rough.

post a place I can keep tabs on this project of yours

I don't really want to reveal it to the public until it's finished. Is there anything you'd like to contribute to the paper, any thoughts on the philosophy or general origin of meme culture you'd like to suggest I write on?

I really have no authority on this, but maybe talk about how anonimity is a must have property for memes to flourish.

I think you would be right on the more autistic spectrum of memes. I plan on taking a look at the autistic spectrum like Baneposting to the normie spectrum like dabbing, and how it all relates. So basically, yes anonimity allows autistic memes to flourish.

Mean.

A LOT OF SCORN FOR A FRENCH COMEDIAN.

Naturally you're going to bring up Richard Dawkins and his theory on memetics as well, right?

French fag here. Nobody's here talking about this no more. Meteo bitch made a lot of other cringe unfunny moments, the whole land knows that she sucks. Jonah cancelled his interviews, /topic.

France has a bigger problem, the kind Cred Forums loves, and I'm rather surpirsed nobody here talked about it. Cyril Hanouna, a disgusting jew humiliating his partners on stage and homophobic.

HE is real evil.

Yes but what you don't understand is that literally no one gives a shit about France.

Of courshe. But not as much as you'd think, as not many know the true origin of memes. It's gonna go a lot farther then memetics.

>Try to find the video of this since Cred Forums keeps bringing it up

>All shitty reaction videos or 'celebrity journalists' with 10 subscribers who interupt the video every 10 seconds

I heard the basics of it, am i missing out not seeing the footage of it?

This cock won't suck itself in your mouth, retardedbitchdemonrace2312planet

baneposting is truly a blessing in the skies.

>sorry I don't do pimping anymore

Pls tell me how anonimity is required for more strange humor like baneposting. I mean it is true but i cant understand why.

it's extremely self-referential, and going "haha don't I fit in look at me guys" is pretty lame if you attach an identity to it (what Cred Forums would describe as "reddit")

>Is there anything you'd like to contribute to the paper, any thoughts on the philosophy or general origin of meme culture you'd like to suggest I write on?

The current state of memery is borne of a general nihilism among young people and an extreme desire to fit in where parental figures fail.

>homophobic
Is this supposed to be bothersome or something?

Do people actually feel bad for (((Jonah Hill)))?

Why would we? Being humiliated by a French qt like her is a dream above dreams.

It has more to do with the fact that memes are fucking embarassing and just about nobody wants their identities connected with that shit.

Shut the fuck up, posts as shitty as yours are a diamond dozen.

It's becasue, despite being a famous hollywood actor, he's one of us.

Just like us, he's the loser neckbeard who gets no respect. He's fat like all of us here, he's ugly and smelly like us, and he probably cums in his own mouth just like us. And if the French sluts think they can make fun of him, they're making fun of all of us.

That's what this is about.

How do we know that Bane would "vouvoyer" Bane?

Wouldn't he say "pour toi" to be impolite?