Rambo

So I am just starting Rambo (2008) and holy shit the first 20 minutes of Julie Benz in it is almost unwatchable.

She was pretty good as Rita in Dexter, but god damn she is terrible in this so far.

Robotic and monotonous.

Should I continue to put up with her? She speaks like she is acting in a junior high play.

Rambo shoots her at the end

Stick it out, user. It's gruesome and awesome at the end.

Also

>'eez d' boatman. 'e staze on d' feckin boat

I live down the street from her

Thank fuck if this is real. I am only in this movie for the gratuitous violence.

Any other suggestions for angry movies? I have Oldboy queued next.

Yeah and then he says "In war, there are no real allies"

All of the activists are supposed to come off like sanctimonious retards. Great movie too.

the 4th rambo is the best rambo. not even joking.

the religious nuts are retarded. that is their purpose. rambo is through ripping motherfucking logic.

I went into this movie in theaters wanting to make fun of it. it is one of my favorite kinos.

Just got to the part with the mercenaries, so far so good.

That was based

dont go pee. I missed the bow scene on my first veiwing. in fact, get the fuck off Cred Forums. normally I think posting while watching is ok, but rambo is actually a really special movie. watch it.

The action is awesome though, great OTT gore

Watching splitscreen atm.

Too ADHD, drinking wine and smoking weed as I am lonely and live alone.

Fun so far though, the Brit is a dick

>20 minutes and my ADHD kicked in I had to give Cred Forums an update

hi redddit. is your site closed for the day?

Nice dubs.

see

you are about to cry. but a good cry about patriotism

none of us want to be here. but this is what we are. this what we do.

it only gets better.

I am Canadian, but American movies always make me feel patriotic for you all anyways.

i would have that bitch to get fucking lost.

Holy shit what a pleb fuck you are. Just watch the fucking movie

This.

The score is amazing as well. Battle Adagio is hnngh.

I would take pleb over pretentious

I went on opening day. Everyone was drunk and high. We were there to make fun of the movie.

The ending action scene had half the theater on its feet. Rambo is actual kino.

Oh damn, when Rambo gets onto the machine right before the mercenaries got executed.

Hnnnnng.

Second best behind original.

As was Rocky Balboa.

I agree.

First Blood > Rambo > Rambo III > Rambo: First Blood Part II

ranked in order of how often I've watched them

It focussed less on Rambo's character, I think, that sucked for me. If it elaborated more on Rambo's character and whatnot... then it would have been perfect.
I don't like the notion "everyone seems depressed, it captured the book perfectly", because... that's it, they seem kinda depressed, not much else of a character is given to the mercenaries.

Other than that, it was fun.
Part 3 was tedious, and awful pace. And part 2 was alright, even though the romance itself seemed unnecessary... it was still better than Cameron's script who gave Rambo a techy-genius sidekick.
However, the opening scene of Rambo 2 in his script was far superior and gave more insight into Rambo's personality.

patrician