How many Midochlorian Points does it cost to use Sheevspin?

How many Midochlorian Points does it cost to use Sheevspin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
youtu.be/6seZLFQTYoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depends on your spec, but once you get lvl 20 sith like Sheev you have probably skilled a lot of Midochlorian Point regen so it doesn't really matter.

Hell the unique Counselor ropes he is wearing already gives him a flat regen of 100 MP per second.

You can only use it when teching out of a Treason so it's not really worth it imo

This. You must power up using cool one liners first. How often can you do that?

>implying Sheev didn't have infinite power mode activated on that level
Were you people even paying attention?

Yes I guess he was secretly controlling everything.

>How many Midochlorian Points does it cost to use Sheevspin?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030

youtu.be/6seZLFQTYoI

None since he had the moral high ground. Keep in mind, the chancellor gets the passive ability to use one technique for free every turn as long as the moral high ground persists.

It's so dense

how did Sheev manage to kill 3 Jedis without so much as a fight.

Sheev was electric type while the other 2 jedis were either water type or flying type

The novel version of the fight is so much better

>at last, we have revealed The Phantom Menace
>the puppetmaster behind The Clone Wars
>The Revenge of the Sith ends here, Sheev!

The delivery was a little trite but the score really helped pump you up.

>Windu
>Not A Dark Type

we're talking about the plebs who got cut down before dindu started fighting sheev.

Ben was a rock type while Anakin was a good friend

At least lvl 3 force jump.

Ah, OK.

Do you have any bonus point by using the blaster with low ground? Grievous didn't even deflect one shot.

Why didn't he just spin away when Darth Vader threw him?

he was surprised, because he was no longer in charge there
that and Vader was a pretty big guy

He'd drained his Midichlorian Pool on using force lightning. Vader initiated a grapple and sheev failed his reflex save to escape before the next round.

his force meter was drained from all the lighting he was using

He failed the QTE

What level do you have to be to cast the Force Freeze ability? It's obviously a high level skill but kylo lost to Rey and the force is obviously a numbers game and whoever has more EXP should win so this triggers me

probably 50fp

>Luke, did I ever tell you that if the emperor shoots lighting at you out of his hands you can reflect it back at him with your lightsabre? I can't believe I never mentioned it before, if I hadn't told you now I would not have been a good friend

>rey doesn't get a +3 passive for having vagina plot armor

Its a feat from the new Force Awakens splat book, Hold Blast. It allows force users to hold a blast for a time rather than simply deflecting it. However, due to a typo, it never specofoies you require a lightsaber despite its prerequisites being Exotic Weapon Proficiency Lightsaber and Deflect Blast.
There will probably be errata soon.