Indiana Jones 5

State what you want and don't want to see in Indy 5

>What I want
A film centered around Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones

>What I don't want
A female lead, nor a young male lead

But knowing that Disney is in complete control, I do not have much hope

I wish they'd just reboot it. Put in a really fucking sexy young female lead as Montana Jones. Think a female Harrison Ford back in the 80s.

full frontal

>I wish they'd just reboot it.
Oh god no. Indy is Harrison! End of.

As long as Ford is still alive (please stay alive buddy), then keep being the main lead

>A female lead,

That's exactly what you're going to get. She's going to the be the same as Jyn Erso and Rey.

We already have Tomb Raider

snakes

it has to be snakes

>what I want
Nothing.

>what I don't want
Indy 5

I was hoping it'd be more like Indy 1-3, as in not shit

You forgot that we already are getting THREE YOUNG Han Solo movies. So technically they have rebooted Star Wars with the new Disney approach to things.

Every year from now on we will be getting some Disney Star Wars spin off.

I wish they would make a spin off podracer movie

theyre going to make the whole script around harrison fords age

I do not get why people hate Indy 4.

Cut some of Shia's performance, cut out the CGI monkeys and it is decent. I also wasn't so angry at the Alien idea which for some reason so many were..

So you are saying that a belief in an all knowing God (yes God does exist in the Indiana Jones world hence ark of covenant) is more reasonable than ancient Aliens?

For Indy 5: they could expand on the ancient Aliens which we saw in the 4th film and make them exterrestrial demons (which is a belief among Christians i.e. Satan/demons can transform into many forms of things).

OH COME ON we have had ghosts, the ark of the covenant, the holy grail already.

Bringing in interdimensional aliens isn't so unrealistic...

The only thing I want to see Harrison Ford these days is in a fucking casket.

Shia

dark...

What the fuck user?

golden age superheroes like Shazam

It not to exist.
Its over.
The franchise is done.

Fuck no. Stupid idea.

Shia's character gets stuck in a time vortex which suddenly makes him age and morph into Chris Pratt. Now Harrison Ford's Indy has to cart around a son version of Pratt.

BRILLIANT okay print the script and off we shoot

Who invited Frodo to this thread?

part time?

Frodo and I aren't wrong though.
They literally ended it with Indy getting married.
Harrison Ford only appeared in TFA under the strict caveat that he die.

There should never have been an Indy 4 and there's no way Ford will want to do an Indy 5.

The guys what, 70?

And we want him to kill himself in some fucking nostalgia cash grab getting raped by Lucas?

Fuck that shit.

Lucas has nothing to do with Indiana Jones now. He sold the rights of Lucasfilm to Disney so its all them, this doesn't just mean that they have Star Wars but also own Indiana Jones.

Expect lots of Indy spin off movies probably

Disney bought Lucasfilms which means they also own Indiana Jones.

best picture from the set of the Crystal Skull

Spin offs with any relevance can't exist without Ford.

Any idiot knows that the money in Indy is from Ford.

The best Disney can hope for is a little more profit from merchandise and anniversary box sets.

>Any idiot knows that the money in Indy is from Ford.
says the guy who hasn't seen the 50 young indy movies

>State what you want and don't want to see in Indy 5

I don't want to see an Indy 5, but I'd enjoy the hell out of a new Adventures of Young Indy TV series.

I just want it to be a solid entertaining film. It doesn't have to be Raiders, Temple or Crusade. It just has to be decent.

That series was god awful, mostly forgotten except to pad out SyFy sometimes and we both know it.

Starring Miles Teller