Who is more "your guy" of the two and why?

Who is more "your guy" of the two and why?

/ourguy/ posts are cancer

So is that lump in your dick.

Arnold was a genre unto himself. Cruise is the last movie star.

kill yourself
this

i like them both a lot. Arnold actually was born and raised around the same city as me.

when i tell people how much i like Tom Cruises acting and his persona in the movies, they usually give me that "scientology" crap.

well, why the fuck would i care? i mean id never like any actor thats openly muslim, but i dont have a problem with scientology. who cares what he believes in as long as he doesnt want to rape the innocents and burn down the western world.

Cruise because he is also a based manlet.

Not to mention he's literally being blackmailed to stay in the church of scientology so he has no choice.

is arnold short? tom doesnt look that much smaller than him and hes only 5'7"
maybe the manlet height meme is bullshit

Tom, because he didn't let Tookie die.

>maybe memes aren't reflective of reality

Arnold looks easily half a foot taller than Cruise,

Tom is wearing 5 inch heels.

If Tom Cruise still cared about his height would he really put this scene in one of his movies?

The fuck is wrong with his neck

He wears manlet shoes at all times.

user, think about how often you see your own neck

nah, ur blind dude

Prime Arnold was a demigod.
No matter how washed up he became as an old guy, no one will ever be like him.

I don't think he's insecure about his height, it's more about how he carries himself.

Notice in OP's picture how he keeps a level head and doesn't look up at at Arnold.

Body language works wonders sometimes.

>No matter how washed up he became

Arnold is one of the successful men of our times if you ask me. he managed to get to the absolute fucking top, even though he was born the son of some poor farmer in a tiny country you all mix up with australia

>Washed up old steroid junkie or based actor of a generation

The ultimate b8

Arnold is a shitty actor, but seems to be surprisingly cool IRL.
Cruise is a great actor, but I doubt I could stand him in person.

Cruise is 170cm
Arnold is 188cm
That's a 18cm difference. Which that image supports.

Arnold is a legend, a genre by himself, a big part of classic 80s movies, which u should like if you're a man.
Cruise is a fine actor but to me he belongs in girly romcoms, like hugh grant or something. I dunno why he's being pushed as the big action star now

Tom Cruise has always been an action star though, it's not a new thing.

cruise isnt 170cm, hes smaller

Source? All I can find is 5'7 = 170cm

You must subtract 5 cm from their hollywood height

i read about it and its something like 16Xcm

Cruise because he's actually an alpha male that stands by his convictions despite the entire world telling him he's wrong. Arnie is a giant pussy who will do or say whatever he needs to to be liked. He has no backbone. He could never emasculate a prankster the way Tom did. Also he's aged like pure shit.

everything you said about arnold is bullshit.
arnold isnt spineless at all.

Arnold isn't spineless, you're right.
He is, however, a chameleon, a shapeshifter, and he DOES change his public opinion on things in order to gain and maintain public support. He's always been that way, and it's not really an issue.

>I dunno why he's being pushed as the big action star now

Shut up, Clooney.

I'm really disappointed in Arnold right now. He's someone I consider to be one of the greatest people to walk the earth in my generation, but flipflopping on his support of Trump was really shitty.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you love or hate Donald Trump. That doesn't matter. What matters is his hypocrisy in supporting him one minute, and then throwing him under the bus over a "pussy" comment the next, when Arnold himself was dicking everything in sight and put a baby in a mexican housemaid and didn't tell anyone for years. Arnold Schwarzenegger of all fucking people now going all virtue-signalling is just depressing.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Cruise is pretty cool

>getting bored being single, want to try marriage just to make a male son
>the 6/10 you pick up gives you a daughter
>get rid of her and daughter
>wait till some young bitch comes by you fancy

>follow batshit insane "religion" and give away your money to con men
>le engrams

I don't bother keeping in touch with this hilarious election. What is the grabbing pussy situation people keep arguing over?

not as insane as muslims

We have to respect Muslims, why can't we do the same to the Hubbard buddies?

>follows batshit insane religion
>still comes out on top with amazing movies

>space aliens throw all your bad thoughts into a volcano

No, I'll go with the adapted Abrahamic religion as been considerably less retarded.

KIFFLOM BROTHER BROTHER

KiFFLOM

Look kid, I know you'r just trying to fit in. Using a pasta is cool, I'll make you the (You)s to boost confidence in your OP's.
But what you did, in the thread you did it, was fucking wrong
Lurk fucking more and learn something first before posting you sack of shit fuckhead

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

this, everyday this semms more like reddit

faggot

Arnold is dead to me
He wasn't in a good movie for like 30 years
#MAGA

Arnold belongs to /fit/ you cheeto fingered screen drones

>all me

My favorite part of the """""our guy""""" meme is the people in question would hate you gross, unfunny shitheads.

>m-m-m-m'guy!

Even Jonah Hill, at his most Subway-gorged, isn't "your guy."

Tom Cruise has slaves from Scientology.
How can anyone compete

neither
well, maybe both

but Bruce Willis and Karl Urban are still my top fav action actors, they just know their typecast right

Is this guy (dare I say it?) - "our guy"?

A tape was released of Trump 10 years ago talking about how you can do anything to women when you're rich, like grab em by the pussy.

cruise

>tfw I have the exact same nose as Cruise have

kill me desu