Why is there not a proper fucking Blu-ray for the best action movie of all time?

Why is there not a proper fucking Blu-ray for the best action movie of all time?

Because you have to watch it on VHS

vhs is for old people lol

because juden run FOX.

Did he change occupations from mercenary to car mechanic? His face looks like it's literally smeared with grease.

That shininess in the ultimate hunter edition only really stands out in that one specific scene, otherwise it looks great.

What is this witchcraft?

>Filters.jpg

Carl Weathers looks even worse

From my experience Bluray is a meme format aside video games, animation and newest action movies.

Pred effects still look great, triggers me they would CGI the shit out of it these days.

The filter shit is only there in the ultimate release, the original BD release doesn't have it. So a proper blu-ray release already exists.

>lol

the 2008 release is supposed to be truer to the original quality, which is actually sort of shit because they accidentally used the wrong film stock for a lot of the shoot.

>meme format
Enjoy your low-res SD shit.

Wow, not seeing the dust on that trouble really kills the movie for me, bummer.

CIA GOT YOU PUSHING TOO MANY

PENCILS
PENCILS
PENCILS
PENCILS

Arnold would still say "You're one ugly motherfucker", but for entirely different reasons.

And how is CGI not animation?

10/10 thx yifi

I kinda "ruined" this and some other action movies for myself in my childhood. We had them on VHS and I just kept watching them, sometimes once a week, othertimes once a day or even more. These movies include
>Rambo 2
>Rambo 3
>Rocky 4
>Predator
>Terminator
>Terminator 2
>Mad Max 2
>Alien 4 (really)
>Long Kiss Goodnight

Guess I had a really boring childhood but if I wasnt on out shitty PC playing Fallout 2 or playing SMB3 for the 1,000,000th time, I was watching one of these movies. Simply impossible to enjoy them anymore.