Typical Westworld thread

>this character is a host
>NO THIS CHARACTER IS
>NO THIS CHARACTER IS
>THIS CHARACTER IS THIS CHARACTER IN THE FUTURE
>NO THIS CHARACTER IS 'THIS' CHARACTER IN THE FUTURE
Why bother watching the show when youre all more interested in making up your own theories?

>this chin is a host for the host

It's almost as if this were a board in which we discuss media.

but youre not, youre making up personal fandom after 2 episodes

>Plebs flock to another HBO show

What else is new?

>fanwank
>discuss media
>pick one
This is seriously TD s1 all over again; idiots concocting retarded ideas from whole cloth then railing in outrage when their personal headcanon isn't actually part of the show

Would you?

>lore-driven shows have discussions focusing on the lore
Well, no shit.

>lore

kys

>lore
>2 episodes in
fuck off to /r/westworld

Yes because shes on this show
No if she was just some regular weird-eyed girl at the bar

>no fun allowed

why? it's like you don't even watch tv for entertainment you retard

Pretty sure OP is a host

>start to care about a character
>oh wait, it's a robot
>stop caring

This. why did you even make this thread you lonely faggot.

>not feeling bad for Teddy

Can't wait until he becomes the gunslinger

Westworld is a place with no taboo
You can do anything you like, kill, rape, canibalism, setting fire to anything you want (and host will prevent you to get harmed by the fire).

But somehow, somewhere, some HBO director believed it was perfectly credible nobody would ever think to touch the little girls.

Seriously. If such place would ever exist, you just know the first thing many many guys would do, not because paedo but because you absolutly can't do it in the real world.

The gunsliger is Yul Brynner and existed in this world, an old model who was retired because of agressivity and creepiness. Guests were unconfortable looking at his eyes.

>discussing mysteries that are totally inconsequential to the storyline
plebs

If we're going to discuss the storyline, we will inevitably talk about the LOL THERE'S TWO TIMELINE WITH ONE 30 YEARS AGO AND WILL IS MIB and that would be retarded too.

I can't stand this pretentious fuck.

When will this show hit the "2deep4u" mark?

>timelines
I fucking hate you people so much

see what i mean

It costs $40,000 a day to go to the park. People with that kind of money are not attracted to little girls when surrounded by sexually attractive females they can fuck with no consequence.

You're fucking deluded if you think "many, many" guys want to touch children. (13-14 year olds is a different story.)

>People with that kind of money are not attracted to little girls

m'lady

hum...

>people still haven't realize westworld is about god,the devil and angels

>Typical Faggot Thread

>Why are you guys talking about this show?
>Just watch the show
>Did you see what happened last week?
>Yeah
>Cool right?
>Yep
>Okay then
>Welp see ya later

Cool thread you got there.

Faggot.

Ok you have no idea what real money can do to a man. Having sex with attractive women ? It's entry tier, they do that but get bored because it's easy. Really wealthy people usually had to fight to get that rich and don't like easy things, they want the challenge. Doing illegal stuff and not getting caught is challenging, breaking taboo and finding the limits of your willpower is challenging.

It's just they have the money to make sure nobody knows about it.

We've seen multiple versions of this part of her routine, and every time a man tips his hat at her. Imagine what that's like. Getting m'ladied at the same time every day forever. That being your existence.

She also get raped almost everyday; either by guests or by hosts if no guests bothered to do her questline.

But I'm sure the hat tipping is the worst part.

Where are all the lolis in the park?

People ignore them because everyone is magically not attracted to young girls in Westworld.

Alternative answer is: they are all on a secret orgy island in RomanWorld

>get rumbled
>make angry post back
HAHAHAHAHA pick up your lip mate

in mexico town

Nah, most of the debates are whether or not there are two separate timelines, and if so, is William or someone else the MIB.

Also what is the meaning of the maze? A test for sentience or just a deeper level of the stories within Westworld?

Nah, mexicans aren't big on CP

This.

I don't get why it's such a hard concept. Some retard in the other thread starting attacking everyone in the thread because someone pointed this out.

This show is making me wish Rockstar would announce a new Red Dead game

>a thread about typical threads

Is this a typical thing on Cred Forums now?

>Also what is the meaning of the maze?
If there's a maze, there's a minotaur.

To me it's like that:
> Daedalus = Hopkins
> Icarus = Will
> King Minos = MiB
> Theseus = Teddy
> Ariadne = Dolores
> Minotaure = ?

>never watched lost

>>/out/ newfag

I heard there was a one time payment of 40k and then you pay 4k for each day

It's a combo of not so subtle shilling and the hype/theory machine that prestige television created with the whole weekly analysis thing. What most people forget is that there is a difference between creating questions and mysteries and actually creating a good episode of television. These days nearly everyone is incapable of understanding what makes for good storytelling and conflates the conditioned dopamine release associated with grey opening credits with classical music or violence or recognizing a popular song that gets played on the radio daily with actual substance.

>half my salary for a day in Westworld

I'd rather just bang a human hooker.

What would Cred Forums do to her?

a-ask her if she enjoys anime and video gaems

>lore

probably watch her sleep from that angle 2bh

soon.

Interesting, I guess I'll be spending my next half hour reading Greek mythology.

Although I'm getting fucking tired of Icarus references with technology. I'm looking at you modern Deus Ex series.

"IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT HOOKERS" said increasingly nervous Hopkins for the seventh time this day.

Screencap this post

lick her robot feet, I bet they taste like salty batteries

This is a bot of himself amiright?

>it's somebody's job to clean out the guest sperm from her anus and vag

Yeah I came to the same conclusion

I figure that or his dead son or something.

I'm sure they added some convenience features like fluid-siphoning to one drainage valve they can turn to flush all the blood and et cetera when they need to.

It was clear from the start that this kid was a host.
A fun little nod to those "meeting god in the desert for a friendly chat" moments

>13-14 year olds

Those are children, pedo.

Just finished stranger things,what should I watch next?i really liked stranger things.

>If there's a maze, there's a minotaur.

I hate this shit. Can't something be more original?

they recycle the fluid and use it to moisten their robot lips and mouth

Save it, it's all yours, my friend. :)

>If there's a maze, there's a minotaur.

Not necessarily. Learn to Borges.

Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy make a cute couple