Take the anti-capeshit oath

I pledge, from this day forth, never to watch a super hero movie again. I am an adult who demands more from my entertainment than insipid stories of the Good Guy versus the Bad Guy. It is time to move on from the infantile characters of our collective childhoods. No, I will not support endless regurgitation of sequels put out by (((Hollywood))). I am tired of decade old plot lines retold ad infinitum which cater to the Chinese market and the adolescent-minded. I value my time and money, and I will no longer give either to aid creators who have nothing but disdain for me. The superhero genre ends now.

Signed,

A True Champion of Kino

condescending autistic bullshit like this just motivates me to do the opposite.

I like your spirit, kiddo

i watch capeshit ironically, just to laugh at how terrible it can be

This. Thanks OP. :^)

Oh quit being a pussy you uppity faggot.

These are just modern Westerns in terms of how much they spew them out.

Nigger i just watch Xmen apocalypse it was so shitty it was good.I will never stop paying for capeshit it has officaillly taken my comedy slot as far as cinema goes

Truly, we have become reddit.

I pledge to never be as autistic as you.

*cringe*

Signed. Thank you based user.

She took the pledge. Did you?

But capeshit is usually what I watch during long flights whenever I travel.

They're great mindless drivel for those times.

>taking oaths
fuck off you autistic shit

>watching things ironically
>doing things ironically
kill yourself

kek found the capeshit austist.

If you are a fully grown adult and actually PAY to watch superhero/comic book films you are such an incredible waste of life that I actually feel sorry for you and your pathetic existence.

kek another butthurt capeshit austist.

Why do you capeshit autists get so butthurt when you get called out on your austism?

You actually took the time to type this shit. Kys.

You should probably stop traveling senpai
It's a shit tier hobby

So this is the power of autism... Whoa.

Another butthurt manchild capeshit autist enters the room.

How do you find the pledge? Google search, google image search straight guys in parentheses, search straight guy muscle jocks. Search gay for pay on google image search to find and take the pledge.

Based

I can't wait for Doctor Strange!!

OP stop fishing for (You)s
It's embarrassing

I think taking frivolous oaths is idiotic so I must be butthurt capeshit fan, right?

>Stop liking things I don't like.
I'm no fan of capeshit, but god damn this attitude makes you look autistic.

The last capeshit I watched was Ironman 1. It fucking sucked and I will never watch another capeshit again.

Agreed, some people just need to grow up, the amount of capeshit that gets praised is embarrassing- the movies are so fucking bad

I would take this oath, but then I wouldn't be able to watch the Raimi Spider-Man films again.

Am I allowed to watch for husbando related reasons

Surely the "grown up" thing to do is not get upset that people like things you don't?

I'm not upset though

Embarrassment isn't what you'd call an atypical response to people having different tastes to yours?

When an adult likes little ponies or superheroes then embarrassment is a pretty normal response

> Says the poor faggot

Top kek

Keep in mind that a large portion of Cred Forums is still in high school. You didn't honestly think you were arguing with a bunch of 28 year olds did you?

Why are you now conflating these two things?
Why do you feel personally invested in the tastes of others?

I mean I get it, you don't like them. But why does that taste in media matter so much to you? Do you really feel so badly about yourself that you need to elevate yourself above others based on such a meaningless distinction?

People like things you don't and you have an irrational emotional response to it. That simply is silly.

Thank god I ascended to capekino enlightenment

Captain America 2 was pretty good, bro.

Anywhere else I'd assume you weren't serious.

Nope
Literally any other form of entertainment is cheaper and more fun than traveling.

>someone actually typed this out

Pretty spergtacular eh?

Does the oath include your high horse, or does he get to take his own pledge?

Nah m8. Dr. Strange and Justice League look pretty kino. I'm also strangely hyped for Wonder Woman.

But if I don't shitpost about not liking it, how will other people know I don't like it?

No one cares though.
Like what you like.
Dislike what you dislike.

>Tfw I haven't watched any Capeshit since Iron Man came out

MCU ironically killed my love of the superhero genre, though I still like watching early 00s Capeshit out of nostalgia.

Rewatched GoTG and Memepool recently and really enjoyed them. This post made me want rewatch Blade. Thank you.

>triggered capefags itt

I hear they are calling you "Mr Kino" these days. >In gay bars.

no senpai

>motivates
No it doesn't
You already have the pedo sensibility to keep doing it

Signed.

A kino connoisseur.

Die capeshit die, fucking trash made by spineless dickless Hollywood shits.

I'll sign your pledge OP.

Death to capeshit, viva la KINO!

agree 100%

I mean your pledge sounds gay but I agree with the overall idea. I haven't watched capeshit in years.

I pledge, from this day forth, never to watch a super hero movie again. I am an adult who demands more from my entertainment than insipid stories of the Good Guy versus the Bad Guy. It is time to move on from the infantile characters of our collective childhoods. No, I will not support endless regurgitation of sequels put out by (((Hollywood))). I am tired of decade old plot lines retold ad infinitum which cater to the Chinese market and the adolescent-minded. I value my time and money, and I will no longer give either to aid creators who have nothing but disdain for me. The superhero genre ends now.

>tfw 2 inteligent for superheros movie

Being anti-capeshit is the most normie bullshit you can be.

It's like those facebook posts where people go on about how they hate all these zombie movies or like real music and not Beiber or whatever.

It's pathetic and you need to calm your shit. Nobody cares if you want to avoid a certain type of movie. Caring what other people enjoy and declaring it makes you the saddest type of person.

This.

this
even more so if it's DCkino