Who's looking forward to it?

strawpoll.me/11414431

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLtpcxtk4HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blatant shilling

It's not shilling mate I'm just looking forward to this show

Look, I even went to the archives for you to prove my point

There have only been two threads with "The Grand Tour" in the OP in the last month. And only five in the last three months.

I'll definitely give it a go. I'm hoping I can get another Prime free trial so I can check out the first episode to see if it's any good.

There's another way you know.

Of all the things that would be hard to fuck up, I feel like a direct Top Gear ripoff featuring the original hosts is pretty high up on the list.

Don't make a thread with a strawpoll next time then.

>falling for an FBI CIA honeypot

I loved all those specials they did in different countries. Is that what this is?

Did you even fucking look at the poll you fucking cunt?

Similar to that yeah. I know they have filmed segments in Britain too. I don't know whether each show will be a mash up of different films, or whether it will only be stuff from the country they're in that week (since the "studio" sections have been filmed in Johannesburg, LA, somewhere in Britain, places around the world)

i'm hyped for banter-kino and car-kino

Judging by the trailer i've got the feeling that this is going to be one big Top Gear Special stretched out over 12 Episodes with the studio segments in between, which is gonna be awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLtpcxtk4HI

Are they still going to have a studio audience ready with polite british chuckles? Or is it all going to be amerifats?

I hope someone will say nigger, or he'd be canned for no reason.

it looks great

FACT

Man you're retarded, everyone wants the top gear with the three of them, and this is a way to get that.

re read the sentence you retard

uhm when does it get released and do they release all episodes at once or one each week? i know i could google btw

Looks pretty comfy

That's what he said. He said it would be hard to fuck up.

I will watch I'm just slightly worried from the trailer that it looks too "cinematic" and a "scripted" adventure. Obviously top gear was scripted as well, but this looks like the movie that is released after a tv show becomes a success and only let's us down.

I hope I'm wrong though.

>I will watch I'm just slightly worried from the trailer that it looks too "cinematic" and a "scripted" adventure. Obviously top gear was scripted as well, but this looks like the movie that is released after a tv show becomes a success and only let's us down.

As you said, Top Gear was completely scripted

Yes this new show is filmed with much better cameras (b/c of higher budget) so looks more cinematic

The thing is it's not a movie. It's a TV show. And they're signed up to two more seasons after this as well, with the opportunity for extending after that, so it's not like they're looking for one big pay day. They want this to be a sustainable TV show. For that reason I don't think it's going to be like "the movie that is released after a tv show becomes a success and only let's us down"

looking forward to instances of POWAHH and seeing some of The Greatest Cars.... IN THE WORLD

So what did Leblanc not do good and they cut him?

can't enjoy anything with the gang anymore because they're actually all smug lefties and the "average bunch of lads" motif is manufactured.

November 18th

and no, it's just one a week

OP take Clarkson's cock out of your ass for a sec.

> he lives in a cuck nation

It will keep JC busy for a couple of years until he gets reinstated on Top Gear, which WILL happen, guaranteed.
I predict that Grand Tour will have it's moments but will be generally subpar. It will be poorly edited and draggy, like all the shows Dave are putting out. You'll have an hour long show with 35 mins of material.

>they're actually all smug lefties

Er, no.

Yes they supported Remain, but most rich people did because it would potentially upset their finances. I can't blame them too much for that. And they have media careers to protect - if they had supported Leave it would have been much more controversial.

>leftie
>dropped the terms Nigger and Slope on TV

retardation

He has a new show coming out on one of the networks.

He might just no longer be available.

>everyone wants the top gear with the three of them

Except the producer that got glassed by Jezza

LeBlanc is still on Top Gear. He recently did an interview talking about filming for it currently.

they're travelling to various countries for the studio segments in each episode

I just want to see The Stig drive this fucker.

Don't really care about anything else.

I stopped watching Top Gear a long time ago but I'm definitely going to check out the first episode or two of this one because of the circumstances that led to its creation.

Stig's not on The Grand Tour, mate. He's owned by the BBC.

That being said I'd love to see the Viper ACR get thrashed around in a shootout against a Corvette and the new Ford GT.

>Viper ACR

This car is shit. Any car would be a lot faster if you tacked on a bunch of aero. I'd much rather have a regular viper.

>Any car would be a lot faster if you tacked on a bunch of aero

The aero lowers the top speed drastically.

I'd rather have one without the aero too because it's looks better, I just want an American car to have the fastest time on their track. Fat Brit Clarkson is going to be salty as fuck.

They'll probably call him The Stick and put him in an all black jumpsuit but I'm sure they'll still have that part of the show.

I just want more Viper on screen and it'd make sense to do a shootout with the Vette and GT.
Evans and Le Blanc's bit in Top Gear was pretty shit. TGT crew would film it a lot better.

I hope they don't. I'd rather it just be the main three rather than trying to ape everything from TG.

Also everyone knows GTS Viper is best Viper.