How exactly does this work?

How exactly does this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvSe27Ht-NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a train, OP.

who would put a railroad that close to an unstable and eroded precipice?

watch the show retard

Your fasinations with trains is no surprise, mr autist.

Don't ask me, man. I just run the trains, I don't design the track.

>unstable

lookit mr gijoeologist ovah heah

Perhaps it wasn't eroded when the track was laid.

nah...

It's the future and they don't give a fuck because they have an army of robot workers to fix literally any construction issue

I bet they even use continuously welded rail! So much for authenticity and realism.

so its a realistic simulation then?

I like the word precipice very much but wouldn't escarpment have been a better choice?

Didn't you see the elevators under the park? Under that sand would be a solid floor.

CGI, I guess.

>rock, earth concrete

why dont you drop the oed on ur dick

Why incorporate the partially excavated, fossilized bones of a Tyrannosaurus rex into the old west background and theme without providing any context or determinable interest from the scientific community.

It was a perfectly cromulent choice.

holodeck

which is kind of lame considering that the robuts could just be holograms also.

What prevents me from simply throwing a child onto the train tracks? Or stabbing a person in the neck with a knife from the cafeteria? What if I hide at night and never leave Disneyland?

except for the fact that we see the hosts outside of the park in both the episodes

Don't worry, friend! I know you're not memeing and you're looking for an honest to goodness answer!

If you take a look at the attached map, guests board the train to take them into Westworld at the terminal. It then leaves the plateau and they begin their adventure.

To learn more, please visit discoverwestworld.com.

Thank you for your interest in Westworld!

>dat map

Does the livestock produce synthetic meat? Do they slaughter and consume the robocows?

>they do all this autistic shit but don't bother explaining how bullets don't hurt guests

In the intro we see that horses are also robots.

Makes sense since a real horse could kick you, a robo-horse won't do that... also you could kill horses easily if you don't want to kill a real animal... and it's cheaper, since they don't want a bunch of real dead horses every week.

BUT what if a guest is riding a horse and i shoot that horse? wouldn't the guest fly away and crash (probably break a bone or die)

it'll probably explained later
i'd imagine the immunity would extend to the horse if the guest is on it/being pulled by it but there's nothing stopping you from also taking a large branch and smacking guests with it if you're another guest
they probably have eyes on you constantly there if you actually attack any guests they got security to come deal with you

idk lol
what if i think a guest is a robot and i hit it over the head with a metal bar

i have a question: how do they "reset" the park? do they make players leave the place before replacing the bots and make the maintenance ?

how long before her body gives up and organs start shutting down?

they partly showed it in the 2nd episode
people that need to get rotated out get killed then the grave people or w/e come around and pick up the bodies

i'm still not clear on how long they stay in the park/how long they are allowed
ed harris' character says he was going there since they opened but im sure he hasn't been in the park since it opened

it seems like this is what happens
>hosts do the same loop every single day until a guest arrives
>host then diverges off into a storyline with said guest with hosts in the proximity also semi-diverging
>once the guest leaves the area they reset back to their loop at the end of the day

They seem to have enough host and stories to move things around as needed. Workers come in in full costume to remove host then other host cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvSe27Ht-NY

*rattle*

>they partly showed it in the 2nd episode
>people that need to get rotated out get killed then the grave people or w/e come around and pick up the bodies
>i'm still not clear on how long they stay in the park/how long they are allowed
>ed harris' character says he was going there since they opened but im sure he hasn't been in the park since it opened
>it seems like this is what happens
>>hosts do the same loop every single day until a guest arrives
>>host then diverges off into a storyline with said guest with hosts in the proximity also semi-diverging
>>once the guest leaves the area they reset back to their loop at the end of the day

Hi friend! You're part correct and part incorrect.

One cycle lasts 28 days. After a guest is done with their cycle, they're not allowed back into the park right away. Just like hosts, guests need to reset, too! After all, the Westworld experience can be overwhelming and it takes time for some guests to transition back into normal life.

That's why we have the Mesa Gold! The Mesa Gold offers guests 5-star luxury accommodations, perched high atop our headquarters overlooking Westworld. It's here that guests can relax, have a drink, and share stories about their adventures in Westworld before transitioning back to the "real" world.

Thank you for your interest in Westworld!

It's explained you turbo retard. Look for Delos' terms and conditions.