Can Hollywood please stop discriminating against sharks, they aren't even that bad

Can Hollywood please stop discriminating against sharks, they aren't even that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo
youtube.com/watch?v=s7o-9XAVFnE
youtube.com/watch?v=_bbl4hR3L2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2L26GEI6sdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello, Mr. White.

>those beady eyes

wew

those are nostrils user.

farken oath mate. You ever seen a fucking redback? Or a Blue ring octopus, those tiny fuckers will sting you up real good.

Yonks ago I use to go surfing on Bells Beach, never saw a fucking shark there. Bloody beautiful creatures lad.

Real dangers on the land. What about those Black Mumbas? And I don't mean Oprah.

jfc

omg you sjw's need to stop, if you went into a shark neighborhood they would fuck you up in a second, let's see how harmless they are then!

>Number of humans killed by sharks in 2015 : 6, and that was considered a record high
>Number of sharks killed by humans in 2015: according to a report in Marine Policy, an estimated 100 million sharks are killed indirectly and directly by humans every year. The paper also found that number could be as high as 273 million

Really makes ya think

>Shark Lives Matter

>CONVENIENTLY IGNORING SHARK ON SHARK VIOLENCE
you think we wouldn't notice?

d'aww

We should force writers to include sharks in scripts. Sharkism is a very real thing and we need to stifle creativity if it isn't shark inclusive.

Beady Eyed Anglo scum

wow dude.

>100 million sharks

kek

and again

nawwww wook at the happy widdle sharky

literally the niggers of the sea

>muh 100 gorillion

>Goblin Shark
That's a 125 million year old design there nigger, fucking perfection from the start

>great white
triggered
They are clearly great sharks of color.
I'm calling for a demonstration of all POC to swim with these brothers on the west coast of Australia or South Africa to show solidarity.
Bring fresh tuna steaks.

my nigga
evolution doesn't have a ''end'' but there are some animals where I think like 'yeah you cant improve perfection'

youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I still find sharks fucking horrifying even though I know they don't attack humans often

I think it's the fact that it is a pretty big animal and attacks you in the ocean which would make it harder to see coming and more chaotic. Getting attacked by anything in the water makes it more terrifying to me personally.

take the white pill

youtube.com/watch?v=s7o-9XAVFnE

8 attacks in 2 years in Australia

Yeah but how many emu stabbings were there
#reportthetruth

>pretending to be retarded

This seems like a good place to drop a James Rolfe classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bbl4hR3L2Y

Flap about too. Attract their attention and should be a night protest.
#misnamedpredatorsmatter

>making a shark movie
>special makeup and limb props are looking good
>An----d it's wrap
>WAIT, we missed one tiny scene, get the marine biologist chick back here!

"Sharks are wonderful creature and it's we who made them kill these people!"

>ok we can wrap it up

>Nicest guy you ever met
>Twisted fucking psychopath

typical instagram angle shoot

>after #34 he just starts just giving a synopsis and saying a cheesy one-liner about each instead of any analysis

just...

is it all sharks, or just the GREAT WHITE sharks you're defending op, be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=2L26GEI6sdk
Someone mention a Shark Party?

All sharks

fuck sharks

The problem is most shark movies are extremely formulaic. If he analyzed every movie in that list he would repeat the same shit over and over and over again.

Chuckled

Sharks are the niggers of the seas

The thing about a shark is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ’til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin’ and your hollerin’ those sharks come in and… they rip you to pieces.

omg
#NOTALLSHARKS