Was it any good?

I don't know you tell me.

Mabye.

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE DESERVE TO DIE

u probly liked it you faggot

Is Harry Potter an undercover cop?

mediocre at best

DUDE IM A WHITE NATIONALIST EVEN THOUGH IM A JEW

>"We've been looking in the wrong place, the real danger to America is white nationalists"

It's shit.

This little jewish goblin looking motherfucker needs to quit acting. I fucking hate him.

I like how it started off with a muslim terrorist, just to show that it wasn't singling out white people by making a movie about white terrorists.
Solid film overall, interesting themes and very tense at moments. The only real complaint I have is how the whole film in a gray/white filter and the stupid fucking couch laptop (seriously youre in the CIA find a better hiding spot!).

Is that a white nationalist frog?

>just watched this movie, what opinion should I have on it?

>I like how it started off with a muslim terrorist, just to show that it wasn't singling out white people by making a movie about white terrorists.

No, thats exactly what they were doing...

The Muslim at the beginning is a guy whose village is wrongly attacked by the evil Americans and who gets entrapped by the dishonest and manipulative FBI

We then get a whole scene about how the real danger is homegrown American nationalists, hence why Harry Potter gets reassigned

Thinly veiled liberal propaganda

The muslim says (paraphrasing) "I wanted to get back at them so when I got the email asking if I wanted to be a terrorist I said yes"

I think that the muslim was just as ignorant or angry as any of the white terrorists shown.
The movie set out to show us terrorists who were white, of course it is going to present those terrorists as dangerous.
I also liked the juxtaposition of motives for terrorism, the muslim has a """good""" reason because of muh american military but the white terrorists motives are...?

Cred Forums here, do not watch this movie

harry potter came into this movie hoping to BTFO nazis and came out redpilled, he deeply regrets this, no matter what he says otherwise

>white terrorists motives are
destruction of the white race in a white nation through forced cultural Marxism and immigration.

no. it was all a lie

The point they want for was that the muslim had a valid reason and there would be no terrorism if we just leave them alone but white guys are just idiots

Harry Potter tells niggers to shut the fuck up.

It's not terrible. Harry Potter is really good in it.

But its fatal flaw, much like American History X, is that it simply has too much contempt for American nationalists to portray them as anything other than moronic thugs at worst, or misguided weirdos at best.

The irony of this is that at the end of Imperium, Toni Colette tells Harry Potter that she picked him because she knew he would understand them and they would understand him. But the film itself doesn't understand the concept of nationalism.

There is nothing inherently evil about believing that your people and your culture are superior to others. It's only in the last 10 years that society has come to believe that.

As recently as the 90s when I was in high school, we were taught about nationalism when studying WWI and it wasn't seen as a negative.

shut it, ron, just shut it

You just described me. What's your point?

>Harry potter wants to fight Muslim terror
>NO GOY! WHITE SUPREEEEMISTS ARE THE REAL TERROR!

It's retarded, and any depiction of WN groups is antiquated or outright incorrect

>There is nothing inherently evil about believing that your people and your culture are superior to others.

Nationalism isnt just that, it's also the belief that you can rise above the race/religion to form an united population with common values

Some people would want to destroy that because they genuinely believe we can all become "Citizen of the world", but they're gravely mistaken

tell us you faggot, you just said that you saw it.
(you)

> Hey guys, can you tell what did I think about thia movie i've just seen? I'm too retarded to create my own opinions