Childhood is idolizing Obi Wan, adulthood is when you realize Anakin made more sense

Childhood is idolizing Obi Wan, adulthood is when you realize Anakin made more sense

But Anakin was like a 16 year old girl on her period

we just gonna do this all day then?

AAAHH YODA HELP

Adulthood is realizing it's for kids.

>In my opinion the Jedi are evil
Really makes you think

every fucking time

Childhood is idolizing the Jedi, adulthood is when you realise Sheev makes more sense.

WELL FROM MY POINT OF VIEW OBI-WAN MAKES SENSE

is this a new epic meme?

Childhood is idolizing , adulthood is when you realize made more sense

Fucking Episode 3 man, it has more meme value than all the other Star Wars movies combined.

Childhood is watching Star Wars, adulthood is when you realize what an inconsistent and cynical money printing machine it is.

Childhood is when you think now this is podracing, adulthood is realizing it is treason then

Childhood is idolizing Batman, adulthood is when you realize Big Guy made more sense

Childhood is idolizing Lucas, adulthood is when you realize he is a fucking hack

Childhood is idolising adulthood is when you realize Anakin made more sense, adulthood is realise Childhood is idolizing Obi Wan

>only a sith deals in absolutes
>deals in absolutes

Childhood is idolising adulthood is realise Childhood is idolizing Obi Wan, adulthood is realising Childhood is idolising adulthood is when you realize Anakin made more sense

Childhood is idolizing the OT, adulthood is when you realize the prequels made more sense.

Childhood is idolizing Chancellor Valorum, adulthood is realizing that Sheev made more sense

Manchildhood is trying to force a meme because your life is so empty

Took me a few seconds before I realized what you were going, and kekd pretty hard.

Is this the failed memes general?

Childhood is masturbating to milfs, adulthood is when you realise cunny is better.

Childhood is idolizing Seagal, adulthood is when you realize Dey Tooker made more sense

Childhood is idolizing ketchup
adulthood is respecting mayonnaise

The only failed thing in this thread is you, you inbred shitskin

>cunny

Britlets, what a disgusting race

Childhood is trying to force a new shitty meme.

Adulthood is realizing you should give up because nothing will ever top Baneposting.

Childhood is idolizing Chris Nolan, adulthood is when you realize Zack Snyder made more sense