Vice Principals

Just finished this

What went so fucking right ?

Also Russell needs way more screentime

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/scene/vpage/danny-mcbride-vice-principals-premiere-hbo-two-seasons-1201810443/
youtube.com/watch?v=0CxApTXyTxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hill, McBride, Goggins, Belinda, lot of talent to go around. Great season.

Belinda's drunken tirade should be shown at the beginning and end of any AA meeting.

Can you imagine just completely losing several hours of your life and then someone showing you how much of an out of control fuckup you were during it?

I stopped watching around ep 5, did it pick up?

Her performance in that episode was extraordinary. And as hilarious s it was, it also spoke to those of us with sober friends, for that reason, or those that may be sober themselves.

Shut the fuck up

So who shot Gamby?

the bullied kid from the first episode

Paperboi.

Obviously Lee Russell

No!

belinda

it's russell

he shot him 2 times, both of them are non-lethal

why the fuck would anyone shoot Gamby if he doesn't want him to die

also they have similar body

this is way too obvious, i really hope it wasn't him

Goggins killed it imo
Great show

It's not about being obvious, it makes sense dramatically. Gamby, some schlub, got in over his head with Lee, a twisted fucking psychopath.

Hayden.

My main problem with this is that Lee seemed really happy at the end and ok with the shared principal outcome, but at the same time he was also dissatisfied with his picture on the website.

Is that enough to make him try to kill Gamby? Or just simply to be the only principal, end of?

snodgrass

It was funny how Gamby realized he had a lot in common with Belinda at the end of the day

this scene was great

>I would never wear pants like that
>if you did, I'd call YOU a bitch

>There's something wrong with that police car....it doesn't have any pee on it...

post that fat SnodgrASS

Still my fave Belinda scene, the setup and delivery were perfect

It's Abott 100%

At what point did you realize that Belinda was best girl?

>her sons reactions at "buttoned-up pancake titties"
>older son mouthing "biiiitch" as they walk away

I fuckin died, that was a great episode. I love how they took so many pivotal moments from everyones high school experience and put a nice spin on it. Show was super comfy in that way. Like we always see it from the point of view of the kids, this was a great changeup

not as cringey as people make it out to be imo

>tfw really wanted her to stay principal

why do I always want plots to just be neat and tidy with no conflict?

Her sons are great

i'd fuck every girl that appears on the show

Her sons and her husband were some of my favorite characters. Ray was fucking great too, Shea Whigham was hilarious, the scenes with him and Gamby had me in stitches

Because in this case you got to see both sides of Belinda, and a lot of characters in general, she was kind of bitchy in the beginning but you also saw that she was just trying to come off as tough because of shit in her past and she was new to the school, same with Russell in that he comes off as supremely spiteful but at home he has almost no control over things in his life, annoying neighbor, bitchy mother in law.

Some fairly above average characterization.

>when they turn it around on him with "are you ok Mr Gamby?" and he completely breaks down and it turns into a pow wow with all the girls sitting around Gamby reassuring him and handing him tissues and shit

They both seem so happy

comfy scene desu

Don't get me wrong, I agree, and that's the tragedy of it. It seemed like they could actually be buddies, which they both desperately needed.

Ray was amazing

>you will never be killed with kindness

His confession to Lee at the end and the gift was some touching stuff.

TAYLOR
A
Y
L
O
R

Lee 'seeming happy' doesn't mean he is happy. He was all friendly with Belinda and he spit in her coffee and burned down her house. Lee said they are temporary allies, while Gamby thinks they are friends because he saved his ass against the bodybuilder. Lee is a psychopath and doesn't care about the nice things others do for him, he only cares about himself. Remember how at the end he started saying Gamby did all that shit to Belinda and Gamby had to keep saying 'you did it too'.

Personally, I really like the juxtaposition of horror/slasher music over scenes when they're being nice to her or planning something. This show turns the horror genre on its head and we follow the 'monsters', so to speak, as they ruin a woman's life and literally make her life hell. Looking at it all from her point of view she's just a principal who wants to do well for the school, yet she meets these two guys who hate her and psychologically/emotionally torture her, while spitting in her coffee, burn her house down and then at the end chase her away. When Gamby and Lee are on LSD and they see all that scary shit it's their subconscious looking back at them.

LARGE BLACK MALE

>still havent seen the last two episodes because my HBOGo connect crapped out

its driving me nuts

How have you not found at least a DDL by now? What you doing?

Just use a site like putlocker or something

I'm functionally retarded when it comes to doing shit like that on my own. Usually my poor buddy points me in a direction, sends me a link or whatever. And he's not a McBride fan so no dice :(

what would u do to her?

Some dude with a mask

>mfw their school has the same spirit name as my HS did

Next season is supposed to be styled after De Palma thrillers

Take her to lookout point and smooch for a bit then get her home before curfewthen rush home and jerk myself off

all the same stuff id do to the snodgrass

Lick her feet/asshole after cheer practice/the big game.

Goggins killed it

I want to see Belinda's big black tits.

He always does.

kiss her nose :3

ray

I love girls with cute front bunny teeth

STOP ACCUSING ME OF FUCKING MEN IN THE WOODS.

Raylan Givens

>not before AND after

do you even devotion?

>Can't believe you have a nemesis named Ray ,that's a stupid fucking name.

I mean, of course, I would if she wanted me too.

I just want the sweat and filth, my guy.

I don't want the shooter to be Russell. I want this to end with those two idiots being the best of friends, and everything is all right in Gamby's world.

That will never happen, he's fucked. Fuck.

the added "extras" are dogshit on HBO's stream site
when can we expect a commentary?

I don't think Russel shot Gambey. I think it's the secretary Dr. Brown forced him to fire in episode 2.

she's like 80 years old

>Slowly loses her shit
>Thrashes his room
>Yells at him
>Goes to storm out
>"... Open or closed?"

Fuck, I love this show. Can't believe it's only going to be two seasons long.

>when I get back, shit's about to get real....

Me.

Is that confirmed, friend?

>the Russell vs. Michon fights....

It was originally meant to be a movie, but they felt it needed more in the second act, or so. So they stretched it out, added a lot more to the script, and ended up with a short show on their hands.

variety.com/2016/scene/vpage/danny-mcbride-vice-principals-premiere-hbo-two-seasons-1201810443/

Oh, cool. I appreciate the source, but would have taken your word for it. Thanks.

Also, check'd

Why the fuck did russell tell belinda that they burned down her house ?

was this show a comedy, aren't comedies supposed to be funny?

>What's she calling you, "beach boy?"

He got caught up in the moment. It happens.

I tend to yell this out a lot

Gamby

Walton goggins is such a damn good actor, hearing his real voice in interviews made me jump

youtube.com/watch?v=0CxApTXyTxU

Lee is such a fucking weirdo. Goddamn I hope he isn't the shooter. Though really, this whole show so far seems to be a big setup for Russell to be the big villain of the whole thing. Maybe Gamby stabs him with the knife Ray gave him, or beats the shit out of him with his GET IT paddle.

Because thats how you want life be.

I wanted Swift and Snodgrass to get paddled so bad

it's a very dark comedy

>accuracy is easy for people who have never fired a gun in their life

no.

Is she stupid? How does she not know how to follow people after being on twitter for ages?

>wimmenz

She was just making a cute excuse for ignoring you, a creeper.

>following people on "social media" like some kind of mindless drone

Good, goyim....very good...

horseface

Or she doesn't want to follow you back because you're a creep lol

>That eyeroll

God, I fucking love Lee.

rude

It's a verified Baseball pro.

Either she doesn't care enough or just doesn't want to.

Either way, who gives a shit.