Whaddup channers!

Whaddup channers!

My name is Josh Colton and I'm the new Head of Creative Brainstorming Department at MTV studios in the Big Apple. Pretty exciting right? Now, I was just handed the job, and the executive brass already want me to fill a few holes in their timeslot with some big, stupid, edgy, twisted, winning ideas.

Before trying to tackle this job on my own, I figure I'd get in touch with you young people. What kind of shows should we put on MTV?

Bump

BLACKED

Robert Dyrdek fantastic factory

TCAP reruns

It'd be great if MTV showed actual music videos again.

underage starlets being subtly lewd

The sad part is I actually believe this is how shitty channels try to choose programming.

Shows like million dollar extreme

Cinema Sins, but for 30 minutes

Mtv is still a thing?

MTV? Music videos?
This ain't 1983, son. We need fat pan sexual trannies, more niggers with cool catch phrases, nigger bitches hating on whites, and SJW perspective on everything.

No white males unless they are gay, beta manlets who suck nigger cock. All white women have to be sluts, user ghetto lingo, and wosrship BBC. Asian sluts allowed if sexy enough, Asian dudes allowed if they have a Bruce Lee vibe.

Oh, wait. That is MTV for the last 10 years.

A Truman-Show-like 24 hour feed of some fat NEET shitposter jerking off, gaming, and getting mad on the internet all day.

teenage girl feet

Just put cameras on this guy.

This &
this (big time)

>A Truman-Show-like 24 hour feed of some fat NEET shitposter jerking off, gaming, and getting mad on the internet all day.
Just put a mirror above your monitor, dude.

Hitler was right about the jews, they should all be gassed.

check'd. quints of truth.

MTV = the Black Supremacy Network.

Fuck off larpy cunt.

If you're telling the truth, stop showing the 2011 beavis and butthead eps. Show the original series w/music videos

Now fuck off

>Yfw RLM sells out and gets a review show on MTV
>From executive producer Max Landis

Or just show some fucking music videos.

MTV isn't supposed to be reality tv and meme cancer tv shows.