Why even fucking live?

youtube.com/watch?v=1f5ykkGJvMU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jc0eP7ausWE
youtube.com/watch?v=zU1Q_trZewY
youtube.com/watch?v=yx3Xo2K910Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The good old days, when you could respects spiderman

The opening Columbia logo alone sends chills down my spine to this day. It's everything you want in an intro for a movie like this. It's dark, mysterious, entices you to keep watching, and convinces you that whatever happens next will be more than worthy of your time.

I remember that day clearly, some minutes before the movie, the lights were turned off, and then two dudes (from the the staff) one as spidey and the other as the green goblin entered and started a fight, spidey wins, and the movie started

I've never seen that movie before

12 year old me was so hyped for this movie. How did I turn into a jaded fuck who hates capeshit?

>ywn be a happy 9 year old again who is hyped af to see the new Spider-Man movie

JDIMSA

VINDICATED

they didn't get sam raimi to direct all these other shits

>you will never be 14 again and sit threw 10 hours of LotR with your mom calling in between movies because youre still out way past midnight ever again
Sometimes I wish I was stuck in a loop reliving my life from the age of 12-20. Life is so fucking boring nowadays.

It feels like yesterday I went to see it. I was 12 years old and I had my first day of secondary school the day after.

Then you still have a shot.

Sometimes it literally feels like future generations won't feel nostalgia this good.

> tfw you saw this in the cinema

I saw Spiderman 2 four times in the cinema

Why cant we have comic book like that anymore?

wow they fucking spoiled it, would have walked out right there and got a refund.

youtu.be/jc0eP7ausWE
I WANNA TAKE YOU ON A ROLLERCOASTER

It's an exclusive club. Thank Christ we're in it.

>william dafoe
>he's da foe of the film
really makes me hmm

>tfw it was a difficult time with my mother sick and the family broke, so my dad take me to the cinema to watch SM1 and it was the best time ever

I remember getting checked out of school to watch it since my dad worked odd hours. I joyously told the teacher what I was leaving for and that really peeved my dad. I guess I was too boyish to lie. You know what hurts? I don't remember actually seeing it or the sequel in theaters. I remember sitting in Spider-Man 3 though. Went with my sister. She hadn't seen a Spider-Man movie before. It embarrassed me that she had to sit through the bad one.

What, you didn't think spiderman 3 was the tightest shit when you first saw it? I sure as fuck did. I was just 15 and I thought it was even better than 2. It's ok now.

I saw all three of them, each on opening day. Did the same for AS but it wasn't the same.

>Cant wait for all the comic book movies that will come out now!

Not really that exclusive. Most people probably saw spidey 1 in cinemas

I immediately knew something was wrong with SM3 when i saw the reused swinging footage from the end scene of SM2

I was unironically 12 and I was bored to tears. The dance number, which I would probably like a helluva lot more today, made me cringe in my seat. In class the next week me and the boys were laughing about how fucking retarded emo Peter was.

Fuck man, if only I knew...

I've seen every spiderman movie in the theater up to TASM 2. I will never do it again, with any cape film. I'm tired of this comic book shit now. The whole climate just isn't the same anymore. Now it feels like they're all being churned out of a big factory, year after year, on the dot. They used to be special, and all unique.

Kirsten dunst nipples

>Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
>They call me Peter "Nigger Grave Digger" Parker.

I remember first seeing the poster for the first Spider-man when I was 7, and being a huge Spider-man fan as a kid, I pretty much pissed my pants. That year was amazing. Went to go watch it whenever someone in my family went to go watch it.

I also remember the hype for Spider-man 2 and hated it because it was too much for grown ups, so I was hyped as fuck for the third one.
It lost its charm by the third one and it made me appreciate Spider-man 2 even more.

Now in college, Spider-man 2 is one of my personal favorite movies. Too bad I didn't appreciate it as a kid, wish I did. I did appreciate the humor in it a lot though, never saw anything like it before and noticed that shit in every movie after.

>Not being 12 ironically

But nobody born in or after 2002 did and at least half of humanity that was around then didn't see it.

I don't see how. I was 15 and it was all about finally seeing Venom and Harry as the new goblin, which is a retarded name in hindsight. That distinctive excitement I got being at the theater seeing a movie I was hyped for always overpowers my judgement at first.

I was 14 and I remember that I definitely didn't like it as much as the first 2, but I still thought the action scenes were cool and couldn't wait to see them again when it got released in dvd. But the emo dancing was extremely fucking bad even at the time

aaaah the early '00s ...

I had that poster in my room.
I could stare at it for hours just imagining being Spider-Man.

>Tfw i saw this in a Drive-in

That fucking score, man, so many feels. That one video critiquing marvel for its bland ass soundtracks wasnt kidding.

plus danny elfman's score, especially the opening theme, is fucking great

The one with the guy asking people to hum a tune from any Marvel movie?
The Spider-Man theme literally started playing in my mind as I was watching it

Good shit. The first movie I can remember seeing new was Men In Black at a drive-in.

The opening score is legitimately in the top 5 of all time. It's basically perfect.

That's what I'm saying. The score is part of it. Not the logo only, but the whole package that comes with it.

I remember OP's pic was the first glimpse I got of the suit, my dad had printed it off the internet for me. My family never really went out to the theater much so I never saw a full trailer before it came out. The first time I saw footage from the movie in motion was a TV spot, might have been this one--
youtube.com/watch?v=zU1Q_trZewY

I just wish I could get as excited for flicks anymore as I was in that moment.

Not even memeing, Spiderman 2 is still the best superhero movie

This is true.

>The way the narrator says SPIDERMAN at the end

You never get that anymore. Now it's that super deep growly dude that doesn't sound as dedicated to what he's saying.

I hated the Raimi flicks desu

YWN see James Camerons Spider-Man

>You will never see this kind of shit in a capeshit anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=yx3Xo2K910Q

That part where the lady scrapes the floor with her fingernails literally horrified me as a kid. Just that particular moment. I remember getting out of the theater generally loving the movie but that scene stuck in my head and every time I thought of it I felt a deep anxiety. Like I wanted to watch it again but if I did I would have to witness that again. What was I going to do? God damn it was good.

>I'm a race realist, Peter. Scientifically, I can prove that blacks and spics are subhumans, but nobody will listen. You know why, Peter? The Jews. The media, the government, even this university, is run by those hook nosed bastards. You understand what I'm saying, Peter?

Always thought that line was kind of weird. Were they setting him for Spider-Man 4 or something?