So why do you hate this man Cred Forums?

So why do you hate this man Cred Forums?

>movies make money
>Cred Forums hates people with money

the third law of Movie making is that there can only be an explosion once every 30 minutes.

this asshole wants one every 30 seconds.

I don't hate him, he's just the definition of a pleb.

I don't.
He knows exactly what he's doing and he does a good job of it.

Because he keeps trying to convince me that Megan Fox is hot.

>He knows exactly what he's doing and he does a good job of it.
What, making money?

Everyone here knows hes one of the greatest living auteurs right now kiddo
Only the facebook/v/co/reddit tourists don't

I enjoyed '13 hours', didn't even know it was Bay movie until there were a couple of shots that screamed Michael Bay.

filter

Making tons of money by catering to plebs

Thought it was Scott Bakula, you niggers better not be talking shit about quantum leap

13 hours was great

Anyone who hates it is a little bitch

I don't. He's fucking awesome. He's one of the only directors that still shoots through the lens.

extrapolate

agreed, we need more true operator kino.

GRS when???

so actually shooting practical vs cgi? or what? Im not following? Does he mean him shooting vs a cinematographer?

You read him correctly.

Bay is kino, only aspergers autists " I must hate everything" Cred Forums memers dont like him

His movies are really shit, and your right I don't like him either, but he definitely makes 'his movies'

It must be great to just make high budget B movies with girls in tight clothes based off your childhood toys without giving a fuck about the audience and yet somehow make profit.

I wouldn't do the same things he does, but you've got give him credit for the sheer audacity of pulling his career off.

I don't.

He does what he does. Every film he puts out there makes bank. He knows his audience. I can respect that. Hate most of his movies though. Armageddon is a guilty pleasure though.

>without giving a fuck about the audience

Those movies are 100% for the audience.

I don't.

This. If anything he does it for fans of his movies. He makes them the way he wants to and it shows. If he caved to reviewers you'd see him change his style long ago. Fans and the money but really they're one in the same.

P L E B

zero artistic integrity, it is only about money

I don't, he's better than pseudo-intellectuals with delusions of grandeur like Chris Nolan

What a load of shit. Why does a director need artistic integrity? Why aren't you allowed to just have fun at work?

No shit Sherlock movies are a business

>hating based Bay

bay?

When the director cares about nothing but money you end up with plebshit, when the director has artistic integrity you end up with kino. You must be a pleb.

As far as I know, the guy puts extreme detail in his movies so I don't think he doesn't have integrity in his craft.

You mean explosions? We get it already. Fucking hack.

>Cred Forums
>hating based Bay
I think you mean reddit my dude.

>shit's on digital

literally Cred Forums's guy

>refused to film Scarlett Johansson topless in 'The Island'

That's why

Prime scarjew titties forever unseen because of one man

>when the director has integrity, you end up with kino
I don't know why, but i keked pretty hard

Do you not know how MPAA ratings work you retard?

>He thinks he didn't film them.