So this is pretty good

So this is pretty good

>le' caseyneistat moviii

It's not, you're just a waifu faggot.

This movie was just bad. A lot of potential, but they wasted every last drop of it.

Depicting "hackers" in the same way a 30 year old angelina jolie movie did.

>ANOTHER bland New York movie

no it isnt its trash and most of the people who watch it in the first place are going to be absolute plebs

The movie was pretty good until they started to "hack".

Will she ever make a good movie?

why did they have to do this?
Why?

Are you the same user who keeps bitching about New York in every thread about this movie? Whats the deal man?

Nah it was fucking terrible, 3/10 at best
The scene made up entirely of Tumblr gifs was the worst

>Hackers using Macs

There are dozens of us

This surprised me. I expected it to be kinda cringey and stupid
Some of it was ridiculous, don't get me wrong (whenever they tried to talk about the internet and the dark web), but in general the premise was executed in a really solid way

It's also a cool concept so I like the idea of it becoming a real thing where the dares aren't so fucking insane.
The film got a little preachy at the end with the whole watching the murder that was clearly a thin allegory for Cred Forums suicide threads... but otherwise

no lol what do you expect of a tv actress who looks like a horse

lol, I can believe that. If you've lived there long enough the magic wears off and you start to hate it. But it's fun to visit and great scenery for film.

I enjoyed it. I went it expecting total Reddit-tier cringefest, and naturally got some of that but it was surprisingly clever for what it's worth. It's was easy to ignore all the darkweb 10% hacking shit and just enjoy the ride.

thanks for the lesson sjwkun

>and just enjoy the ride.
lol

cool i love reddit too

I haven't seen it yet but it seems to be a somewhat weak satire of modern social media attention seeking culture. Am I correct?