Once upon a time is finally good again

They finally got it right again. season 6 is season 1 tier comfy. No more 11 episode half seasons, no more running around over actually just having a small town tv show, actually focusing on the characters and the small stuff over the big stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZJS99fPN7M&t=2m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Once upon a time is finally good again
You mean Elsa came back?

better there's two Regina's now

DO THEY KISS

they get close
one Regina is super good and the other is evil. It's top tier atm. 3 episodes in and they got face to face only once

>tfw both reginas end up humiliating and torturing their sister Zelena with sexy results

do they finally have panty scenes?

>straight men watch this show

>straight
>man

the waifu content is off the charts on this show

they're all 30 something or older mommy figures

muh dick cant handle it sometimes

I phased out somewhere around Peter Pan arc.

How crazy it is now?

It gets retarded for the next two seasons. But season 6 went back to form and is really good. It's season 1 tier. They aren't doing that much outlandish

>I phased out somewhere around Peter Pan arc.
God that arc was terrible the kid they got to play Pan was good, but other than that it was just the gang stumbling around a dark forest for 10 episodes.

after that we had Frozen which was good because of the QT elsa and anna chics
- Wicked arc was good
- Villain women arc was pretty good (cruella, maleficent (with them tittays) and ursula team up vs the team )
- Hades arc sucked, but it was ok it just didnt make a lot of sense, and they totally fucked over Robin Hood
- This new season has been pretty good, Regina and Emma look qt as fuck

I've only seen one episode of it but I can vouch for that. It had Amy Acker as a fairy dressed in a pink tutu being cute as fuck.

10/10 casting

MOI BAYBAY

Tink was played by that iZombie chick

all the girls are hot on this show

mmmmm amy acker fairy pits

rose mciver sexy tinkerbell

Oh god damn, those pits are perfect

>it's another Emma x Kilian boring episode

>set up amy acker for a multi episode arc with Grumpy the dwarf
>decide to never come back to the show execpt in a dvd special.
im still mad

Yeah but I'm pretty sure she got a role on Person of Interest right after that, so she was busy

Still would have liked to see her in that role again though, she was adorable

>the Blue Fairy is an unbelievable cunt who completely obliterated Nova, Grumpy and Tinkerbell's lives to satisfy her own sense of bureaucratic pettiness
>she's supposed to be the "ultimate good guy"

>grumpy will never find love
ITS NOT FAIR
She lied to Snow White and Charming too, saying only one can go in the wardrobe in the pilot. She did a lot of cuntish things to everyone for no reason, including Rumpelstiltskin and the Evil Queen, when you think about it

I think they were setting her up for a Twist Big Bad but dropped her

shame, she is a qt

The entire plot makes total sense in a grand scale if Blue is secretly evil and wanting to remove all magic

Angelina Jolie taught me that stealing a fairy's wings is literally rape. Like not even "literally sat next to me on the subway" rape but "literally dragged me into a dark alley at knifepoint and had bloody intercourse with me while I sobbed for help" rape

That's what Blue did to Tinkerbell.

I forgot how upsetting this was

youtube.com/watch?v=WZJS99fPN7M&t=2m54s

>the evil queen will never bully me

please end the suffering

>Angelina Jolie taught me that stealing a fairy's wings is literally rape

Also that child grooming is okay if its between a Older women/underage girl.

so what ever happened to red? last ep i can remember she was in was that mulan episode

You didn't already know that?

she hooks up with dorothy in oz and the instantly fall in love and live there as a lesbian couple

That movie is good and erotic as hell.

Eva did nothing wrong and the Spaniard should have bang the crazy outta of her instead of being a beta by avoiding Eva advances.

i read a fanfic where emma and regina magicked up some dongs and spitroasted red

Jane Espenson probably wrote it herself. She's definitely our girl.