What are your thoughts on Felecia Day? Is she truly the queen of nerd culture? Is she even in movies anymore?

What are your thoughts on Felecia Day? Is she truly the queen of nerd culture? Is she even in movies anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1-bLmjLHlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been following her for over a decade and this is the first time she's ever spoken out politically.

Why the fuck is she starting this shit no one cares about now? She sat out the entire Black Jesus phenomenon.

Ah, so she's pro-rape? This aids my fantasies of her.

still would/10

>DUDETE HAVING A FAMILY IS LAME. LETS BE KIDS FOREVER

Come one. You already made a falseflagged Day-thread today.

I'd like to FUCK her PUSSY

>wanting to deliver your children into a world that's going to be ruled by Islam

its pronounced 'pusy'

she is said to be a nerd, but i fail to see why

>Not wanting to adopt a white son and daughter
>Not wanting to make the world a little less fucked

Le cuck right bebe?

>all words are spelled how they're pronounced

Get a load of this retard

>falling for the Islam meme.

its pronounced 'pusy'

u mean footpucci right?

id fuck her, and id say that is where 99% of her fame and fan base is based upon. as for queen of nerd culture? hell no. she is about as relevant to nerd culture as the big bang theory is/

>swn knee you in the balls while telling you all your opinions are invalid since you're a white male
;_;

>mfw I finally have the chance to genocide prevented beta faggots like urself

wtf? I thirst for camel milk, now!

why is there a constant thread of this fucking bitch on Cred Forums

wait, i thought untalented old people liked Trump

That's Felicia Day, not Finn Wolfhard.

I don't give a fuck about Felicia Day but that Geek and Sundry Dungeons and Dragons theme every Thursday night on twitch with all the voice actors is pure kino.

1.7 billion and counting
europe is lost

Because it makes faggots like you rage. why else?

Stop listening to Cred Forums their nazi semen has been pumped so far up you ass it's backed up into your brain.

>literally every dem and a bunch of republicans don't want trump
>no one cares about

how mature

Well, calling her a fucking bitch is pretty mature too user.

>that shirt

don't these celebs realize that they're only making the country want to vote for Trump even more than they already are?

it's a grown up word

>crying about a camel being called a bitch

I like dogs too user but no reason to get upset like this

is this the thread where we shit on ugly actors

didn't she not like Westworld because of how they treating the women robots?

Desperate plea for relevance, she's getting old, and losing her only asset of "I'm a 'cute' girl"

Nope, just pointing out the logic fail. 99% of Cred Forums is immature bullshit, why would this thread be any different. Of course it's here to trigger autists. Not me that posted it BTW just pointing it out.

No one cares. No one ever legitimately cares about any election. It's why we have them - if people actually cared we'd have wars instead.

fuck you nigger, play the game, don't say the game, you fail at life

self appointed people are never what they claim to be

>fuck you nigger, play the game, don't say the game

Fuck does that even mean? Just proving me right on the 99% thing, huh?

Gotta agree here. They're basically just in it for the publicity. The people who might be influenced by them were never going to vote Trump anyway.

At this point, I think all anyone is doing is trying to get the middle to vote for anyone but the other party.

99% did you do the math user? huh? Is it really 99%, prove it, provide the graphs, camelfucker

Hi I'm 14 and recently watched Fight Club: the post.

You want infographics what are you Cred Forums?

I spitballed the math, what % of Cred Forums is shitposting in your opinion then?

If nerd culture hadn't proliferated as much as it had now, what do you think would be in its place instead?

100%
t. shitposter

Name five policy differences between Hillary Clinton liberal feminist hero and George W. Bush literally double Hitler

Imagine being Wil Wheaton and having this be your dream girl that you're eternally friendzoned by.

>washed up leftist camel trying to stay relevant with the election

there is literally NOTHING more alpha than being kneed in the balls

NOTHING

Fuck off, pleb. Acquisitions Incorporated is the top tier adventuring group. They kicked Wheaton out for being a cunt.

Universal Healthcare, Taxing the highest earners, the Bush Doctrine, Abortion, and immigration.

She's still alive??

>watch Dr Horrible
>fall in love
>then it ended

>Universal Healthcare
She goes back and forth in single payer based off of how the wind is blowing. That is not a stance.

>Taxing the highest earners
Riiiiiiiiiight. The woman whose campaign and charities are funded by the top earners, and who has never legislated against their interests, is going to tax them more.

>the Bush Doctrine
She's demonstrated a penchant for foreign adventurism. She's a hawk. If you don't think she's not going to start or carry on our current wars, you're dillusional.

>Abortion
Fair point. She's been consistently pro choice.

>immigration
Bush, like Reagan, was pro immigration. At least as it applies to Mexico. They share points of view here.

I wasn't the user you're going back and forth with, but you're hilariously uninformed and are either a troll or are completely blind as to what she'll do I office.

She's better than Trump, I'll give you that. But that's a hilariously low bar.

>universal healthcare
Clinton and Bush cooperated on Medicare expansion in 2003. As far back as 1994, Clinton has supported a corporate reimbursement healthcare system, much like Mitt Romney and Barack Obama.

>Taxing the highest earners
Bush supported a top marginal tax rate of 35%. Clinton supported a top marginal tax rate of 39.6%.

>the Bush Doctrine
You mean Middle East intervention? Such as the interventions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya supported and architected by Clinton both in the Senate and the State Department?

>Abortion
Clinton says her goal is to keep abortion "Safe, legal and rare" and to ban late term abortions except in case of life-threatening emergency.

>immigration
Bush and Clinton both support comprehensive immigration reform, granting blanket amnesty to foreign nationals who have lived on US soil for an extended period of time and a fast track to citizenship for newcomers to the country.

Want to try again?

>he's serious
It's the elusive douchebag who gets his news exclusively from John Oliver

Shoot. tfw not a minority, so no rape privilege

>Bush supported a top marginal tax rate of 35%. Clinton supported a top marginal tax rate of 39.6%.
Wasn't this a joke on Futurama between the two clones

>mfw i knew about felicia but never gave a shit about her until i started browsing Cred Forums
>felicia threads as comfy as fuck
>learn about the guild and think it will be funny cringe
>watch episode 1
>watch first two seasons
>mfw i laughed unironically a couple of times and think prime felicia is cute

how should i end it bros?

I don't know shit about American politics, somebody tell me if this guy is lying or cherry picking

Yup. We've had identical candidates for 28 years.

I love her goofiness, and to be honest I do the same whenever Walking on Sunshine comes on the radio too.

He's not. Cheerleaders for the parties like to make noise that they're so different, but the for the overwhelming majority of issues its Coke and Pepsi.

And I thought I couldn't hate her more

that's a terrible example.

Coke >>>>> Pepsi

youtube.com/watch?v=e1-bLmjLHlQ

no

she sucked in FNV and fucking died all the time to the most trivial shit

she does the same act in everything she's in

>she sucked because she died a lot
Maybe you just sucked at the game user

I hate her so fucking much. I want to smash her ugly teeth out of her head.

Thank you for proving the point, user.

You have a shit taste in comedy and women.
Kys

she salty about big bang theory. which is nice.

Is there some sauce on what this story is?

The problem with Bush, Clinton and Obama is they're pushed around by circumstances. They have to be.

You have to work within the goalposts of what you have. That's the way the system works. I don't know why people want candidates like Trump or Sanders who want their way or the highway.

Misha Collins is dragging her into this shit.

Pic related, it's his wedding.