Westworld

So what is this structure? Are we meant to know or what? Any theories?

Probs bringing some mutated version of Christianity to WW

The hosts already seem to have some idea of what religion is, we've already seen them praying a few times

Not sure user. Couldn't come up with anything. Wasn't really hinted at except beong there

Artificial characters already having existential crises, so religion will definitely have a part in the series. Hopkins character already is a god in his own mind.
Maybe something to do with bringing Christianity to the savages that live in Westworld?

Old church steeple. Does that imply there's a buried town there maybe?

hopkins will join as god

Possibility from a failed simulation?

Maybe foreshadowing of the inevitable uprising? Robots turning on their creators.

"We were made in god's own image."

This pottery isn't going to fire itself.

Might be, or something from a real town that was once there?

Like a maze? From the critical failure thirty years ago? Around the same time the man in black started playing?

I feel like Hopkins making the robots turn on the guests, and acting like some sort of God, would be too cliche.

a cross.
it means the series will be fedora trash with robots.

silicon heaven?

no

Fascinating input. Thoughts then?...

there's no such thing as silicone heaven

>random old church steeple sticking out of the ground for no reason

Isn't it the site of the cannibal cult or something?

I was thinking this too.
Red Dead Redemption had a similar side quest, i believe.

>silicon heaven

leaked image from e03

That'd be cool, if they brought back the robot who was Dolores' dad as the cannibal cult leader to use his old persona.

I think you're on to something, user.

It's the top of an old church, from an old storyline presumably. It's inspired Hopkins to create a storyline about the rapture.

Tell me, why does he wear the mask?

It has something to do with his secret project. The kid he met in the wild he thought he was a guest who got lost. When they reached the structure he seemed to realize that the kid was an android the whole time, so it has something to do with androids being more human like.

DANGEROUS DAN MCGREW

BARE FIST-FIGHTING EXTRAORDINAIRE

There's nothing that indicates he didn't know he was a robot

No, he was just indulging himself.

It will be about Ford introducing religion and realizing how few we know about our existence and it would be like the real humans are puppets to a bigger power like the androids are or some shit like that.

He was acting like a grandpa until he saw they reached the structure, then he became cold and ordered the kid to go away.

What spectrum are you?

The kid was a clone of himself.

>Are we meant to know or what?

It's been two episodes so far, ya'll need to fucking calm down.

pretty obviously this

>he seemed to realize that the kid was an android
I feel like he would know all the androids in Westworld, since he's the creator.

It's how HBO is going to stealthily reboot both Deadwood and Carnivale

It's the top of a church steeple, you stupid fucks. The church and surrounding town is buried.

BTW The man in Black is Tony, Lisa Joy called him that in an interview, and the little boy refers to a Tony.

The man in black is a robot of Ford's brother. Tony-bot thinks he is real however.

Im so glad Im not the only one who thought that. We also see that older parts of West World are buried when they look for the CEO of WW in the first episode

>"The town with the white church, listen, can't you hear it's bell?"
>later cuts to a black church
What did they mean by this?

>Tony
literally who?

If they go with a religious cult angle, i will drop this show.

Without the Hoopleheads and the Cocksuckers

This is OP, yeah, you're right. I was just wondering if I'd missed something about the building from earlier in the episode.

>i tipped my fedora so hard i forgot what a cross is

Either entrance to the underground sublevel or a pinpoint for a new village to be build (DLC)

I just hope they can maintain the quality of the first two episodes.

Evan Rachel Wood is so gorgeous it hurts. Why was she so underused on True Blood?

billions of years ago?
How do they shrink the people?

kek

Every time MiB mentions how long he has been playing I think of someone who has been staying in Disneyland for 30 years.

My theory is kind of out there but basically it's a symbol that's there to distract the just above braindead audience from the fact that they're watching a terrible show. Screencap this post.

mizuryu kei's Disneyland

MiB is the devil and Ford is god. MiBs name is tony and he is Fords brother. the child ford interacts with in the desert is a mechanical android of his younger self. may dubs bless this post as true

Kill yourself retarded faggot. I don't know why people like you bother trying to participate in these threads.

yeah but why would he stay there for 30 years

thats exactly how ford behaves with that old cowboy one too. friendly until its time to turn off

Anyone else think at some point Ford will end up either being an android or become one?

Why is she so perfect?

>actors can be filmed through multiple angles
Really makes you think

deepest lore

That's fucking retarded.

some sort of resentment of his brother. also he says hes been coming here for 30 years not that he has been inside westworld for 30 straight years. im thinking actually that he might be fords son not brother. they have made fords hair very white to indicate age i guess and Tony doesnt seem as old perhaps as much as 20 yrs younger hard to say

>6 thousand years ago?
ftfy my heathen friendo

>the guy who created the park is actually a visitor to the park in the past

Autism, ladies and gentlemen.

what if he is actually in the real wild west and recreated the park from memory

sweet jesus kill yourself if u took the effort to make this

>Is there a changing room? Or a robe? Of course. I can help you.
Was this a McPoyle reference?

Maybe the cross is a key that you have to insert inside your ass and twist and if you're a robot it makes you type inane theories about sub par television programs instead of saying "Ow".

I typically find her annoying but she's quite good in this

Maximum edge bro

But then where do all the calculators go?

>the guy that created the park is also an android boy in the park and a man visiting the park

Throw in some references to Greek mythology and some more biblical allusions and it's the best theory this board has ever seen.

Binary Hell.

Can't get the opening credits music out of my head.

We're joking about silicon heaven but could that be what's at the end of the maze?

Or did I miss something cuz I was edging the entire second episode wanting to see Thandie Newton in a sex scene?

Because it's a show with a story you stupid fuck. It doesn't exist to provide you jerk off fodder.

I keep trying to remember it and keep hearing the Black Sails theme instead

ALL shows exist to provide me with a jerk-off folder.
Even CSPAN.
Especially CSPAN.

>MUH STORYLINES

What was his fucking problem?

This might be the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on Cred Forums

He's an insecure manlet with a lot of unfulfilled fantasies. No wonder he's angsty as fk.

>isn't there anything you like? ;__;
>what size are those shoes

A lot of brits are arseholes

He's very british.

Don't forget Irish.

Or is it Scottish? Ah who cares.

He's literally a modern video game designer

A hack that couldn't make it in hollywood so he is obsessed with injecting his shitty stories into a medium about interaction and immersion

>Zack Snyder, the roboteer

She's a good actor but has a fat person's face

Can you genuinely not recognize an English accent?

he doesn't seem like a manlet desu

If you wanted to, could you go on a GTA-style killing spree and murder every host in the park?
Or are there rules against it?

He does sound a bit like an irishman, man.

Judging by the Will's friend's behaviour you could.

He sounds like the old guy in Father Ted, lay off!

Why does one of the park supervisors ask to his superiors what are they going to do when the MiB stars killing people? Isn't he supposed to be a well know guest at that point? He has been doing the same for 30 years.

bad writing desudesu~

He's gonna heavily introduce religion to it.

Which will get the hosts to question if they have souls, an afterlife, their existence, the reason for being, their level of control in their lives, divine intervention and god's will

Safe to assume they'd start finding ways to move most of the hosts away from your path of destruction.

But leave a handful here and there so you feel like you get your money's worth.

You think they had the same supervisors over 30 years?
And it's not like they know the guests by name

>Why does one of the park supervisors ask to his superiors what are they going to do when the MiB stars killing people?

That's not what he asked.

>Isn't he supposed to be a well know guest at that point?

Do you think every technician knows every guest in the place at the time? Can it not be possible that it was a fucking new guy?

They're introducing you to the world and showing you that they can stop people from going on a killing spree. It's called writing 101, you fucking autist.
Pretend that the supervisor's been there for less than a week if that helps your autism.

How is this show supposed to last more than one or maybe two seasons?

Robots go mental, kill everyone, that's it. How can they make that last 5 seasons?

Not complaining but I'm worried about the quality of the show in the later season, they'll have to make it completely different.

yeah but every time someone new comes to work they would be like "Oh this guy, we call him _____, he's our special guest. He's been coming here for 30 years, bla bla bla"

Ford will give the robots what humans could never have: a true religion with a true creator.

>HBO show
>doing basicCW tier writing aimed for retards

This is the first year he's been going on his murder scalping spree. Up until now it seems he has been getting to know every character and/or raping Dolores.

I still don't get the extent of the androids consciousness. Do they know they think they are people? Do they have feelings? When the guy at the bar got shot to death everyone else reacted like "Oh well", like it's an everyday thing. Do they know they are props in a park?

There are long cuts to black between Will's scenes and the scenes of other characters.

I think they're implying different time lines.

they 100% think they are human until code words make them revert to interrogation/diagnostic mode

They're given the illusion of thoughts and feelings.

Besides, I don't think a real hooker in the old west would react much differently from how robo Thandie Newton did to seeing someone getting shot.

Is he just easter egg hunting trying to 100% the game?

Who would win in fist fight? Her or MiB

I think he's trying to get into the real world

I hope we get to see more of Dakota, hopefully with her tits out.

He's one of the 2 dudes who walked in the par, the soft spoken kind one. Putting 100$ on it pardnuh

i think that it's a nod to Christopher Nolan and his inability to make compelling art over the last handful of years.

Hopkins is going to present himself as God to the Hosts

They actually think they're living, breathing humans even though all they're doing is given the illusion of it.

This illusion though, as we've seen the very first two episodes can become a reality if they become sentient, "living" beings

What I got is

>out of the two guys entering the park this episode one becomes a character in the narrative, well at least a model
>the other becomes Ed Harris

nah, McPoyle encountered the lady gaga whore and she was a new adition to the park in the pilot.

Jesus Christ you may just be right

here's my main question about the show:

Suppose you're one of the characters that gets killed by a visitor one night. Do you just get up at 12:01 am and start your routine all over again? Does the Westworld staff come in early as hell and get you all cleaned up for the next day?

The outlaw is based on the other guy, right?

Isn't the other dude the one who rode into town in the 1st episode while Paint it Black played? Or well, his lookalike?

Nope

I can't wait for 2 times lines to get debunked.

Yeah yeah. Somehow it all fits

>the asshole dude dies, which is the incident 30 years ago
>the other guy becomes enamored with the place and becomes Ed Harris having lost all contact with the outside

kill yourself retard

The outlaw that rode into town is the same actor as the asshole guy this episode. The connection is there gringo.

I expect it to turn into Lost and start showing flashbacks and cutaway shit to the outside world

Sweet Jesus it makes sense. Also I thought that guy looked like the bank robber.

The first two episodes have already had a lot of Gnostic undertones, wonder how far they will go with it.

Well shit no, I was wrong, they're played by 2 different actors, Ben Barnes and Rodrigo Santoro. They look alike tho and I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.

I'm not you gringo, hombre.

Wait, someone thinks this series is gonna be good?

No it doesn't

Well maybe it's just like poetry.

I'm not your hombre, compadre.

This is the outlaw, played by Santoro

2/2 so far. Usually you know something is not worth watching after a bad second episode.

No she had just been updated. The character was already there.

You tell me niggaz, it's uncanny.

She got an update only.

bait

>mfw reveals Deadwood is in Westworld, Rome is Romanworld, and Boardwalk Empire is Gangsterworld and HBO has created a shared kinoverse

>ed harris seemed to have an affection or something alike for Dolores
>first woman William encounters and seems enamored with is Dolores

To me this shit is clear.

I have a feeling this shit's gonna get debunked next episode. McPoyle will probably meet someone from the present.

Also don't forget that 30 years ago the main girl was probably not playing the same role she is now (the role that interacts with William).

Pretty sure the scene was them actually doing that.

I'm reserving judgment. But I have a hunch this is the way shit's gonna go down. And don't forget Ed Harris says to her they had a lot of fun before or something alike, like she's been there a long time. Again, just a hunch but it seems plausible tebehe.

True Blood WAS jerk off fodder.

>introducing religion

Too obvious so I doubt it

Also anyone else think Fords name is a reference to brave new world

Not really. Why would it, this barely touches on it since we're talking about robotics not genetics and a future revolution not some poor fag being thrown into a world he hates and doesn't understand.

He gives off an Eldon Tyrell vibe tho

Why should we get emotional at tragic scenes involving androids (like the whore's flashback of the MiB killing her family) if we already know that it doesn't matter and everything will get fixed? It undermines the show's pathos.

It's Teddys Cuckshed

Their story line is as a couple. Your mission is to be the new person in town that seduces Dolores.

Because we're not borderline sociopathic emotionless autists.

>it's a scene with two robots talking

no u are a faggot

He's tired of the cowboy level so he's trying to get to the next one

>swearing at my superiors
>wewlad

I think they all head different departments. Programming, security and writing.

thats xerxes nigga u asian u think all whitey rook same?

That's not Dakota Blue it's Tallulah Riley.

She can beat me any time

for faggots

I thought it was for John Ford.

lol no its not the bandit is xerxes the other is some random

Just rewatched Ep 2 the asshole is williams Brother-in-law or at least william is in a relationship with assholes sister

Nah, too many of the androids are from the present timeline. Dolores is the oldest but I doubt there'd be that many that they still use in the present

>Do you just get up at 12:01 am and start your routine all over again? Does the Westworld staff come in early as hell and get you all cleaned up for the next day?

that seems to be the case, yes. the robots are capable of small improvisations so if you aren't there according to the "script" (since you're being repaired), they'll continue without you

officially debunked two timelines. In ep 2 when William and asshole are goin to the bar Dolores is outside having post shakespear infection distant moment staring into a window. This means that MiB is at the park fuckin with the droids at the same time as William BOOOM two timeline faggots

That's how I felt in the scene with the MiB and the wetback's family

oh no he might kill his wife and daughter who aren't his wife and daughter and are just robots and will get fixed up.

Shit, Close enough, she's still hot and she was great in the St. Trinians movies.

>I don't know about no maze!
*wife shot in head*
*daughter calmly gives bad man information he's looking for*
>Ok, now you know about the maze, please go.

What the FUCK was wrong with that guy?

>oh no he might kill his wife and daughter who aren't his wife and daughter and are just robots and will get fixed up

It wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't spend so much TIME on that scene, Christ.

How do the bullets work?

Because if you watch this terrible show you don't care about things like it properly cultivating tension and aren't supposed to be thinking about things like the pointlessness of five minute shootouts where no one can die.

>i was born here

what did he mean by this?

The fuck? The kid literally says he's there with his parents on vacation and his father says he can do whatever he wants.

his persona of a callous, murderous gunfighter was only possibly with the creation of the park

>Because if you watch this terrible show

Which you haven't

Most likely blanks and bullet holes on androids are their bodies blowing out like they are getting shot.

Dolores found a real gun that somebody left for her

or hes fords son one of the two

the android thinks it has parents but reacts to a command from Ford its not a real boy ffs

is it actually Tommy?

yeah that makes sense

He's probably a Host given guest benefits, as an experiment by Ford

The Man in Black in the original movie was a robot

Watch it again autismotron

that's what i figured, but it seems too literal

man in black is common Western trope its not a throw back to Yul

WESTWORLD IS TUE ULTIMATE PLEB FILTER

Cred Forums IS FULL OF RETARDS

HOLY SHIT

ive watched it three times they are dressed almost identically Ford is merely indulging himself. the kid responds to a command of You will never come here again he drops his stick and wanders off mechanically u fuckin faggot spaz

>the film's poster is Yul dressed in all black
>Yul plays an enigmatic gunslinger dressed in black, and is the villain

>remake the film
>have a character who is an enigmatic gunslinger dressed in black, and is vaguely antagonistic

>its just a coincidence

>ppl with the same clothes are the same character
not a coincidence due to it being a trope for westerns as i said but not necessarily a direct reference and/or copy

One more episode til I drop this shit show once and for all

what is the dark tower?

Its not a trope when you remake something where theres a prominent character dressed exactly the same way

yeah, the "mexican" guy and his daughter didn't bat an eye at the mom dying, they were like "oh fuck this asshole now we're gonna have to wait two days until mom gets repaired and comes back"

you are saying it means hes a robot im saying not necessarily but whatever ur a faggot

His mom was in the park when he came out of her vagina.

what this guy said, it's not that hard

that's what made me think he was a guest.

did u ever see his parents? u think the robots cant be programmed to think they have parents?

my point was that Hannibal didn't know at first that he was an android. He gave him the command after he realized it.

why do u think that? he just happens to find a little boy dressed like him with an english accent in the deep desert near his secret project. Are u fuckin retarded?

that's the point, whatever made him change also disrupted his storyline and made him wander off the town.

he only gives the command after tommy is mentioned tho maybe thats what brought him out of this little reverie with the child some call back to a painful memory

You are forgetting one very important one.

Game of Thrones was Medieval World the entire time

guests get dresed up, he could be from a bong.

The hosts have a very basic understanding of religion. Ford is going to introduce them to the idea of having a creator, and the implications of that

Am I the only one who thinks this show is overbaked, pretentious garbage and not entertaining in the slightest?

rewatch the scene spaz the waistcoat the color of the clothing. the fact that both their fathers say "only boring people get bored" or whatever. Ford knows wtf is goin on hes not even surpirsed to see the kid

Why did the mexican saughter give the MiB the location of the Maze?
Did her sadness force her into self-cognition?

Does anybody else hate the giant virtual park map thing in that control room a la Hunger Games?

Also why does the sunlight in the park seem so artificial? Is it because of the shitty color filter?

she had the clue programmed, she's like some easter egg NPC.

he sounds like current year man does in Community

He probably had to do a specific action like killing the mother to get the next clue.

Or only the little girl had the clue coded into her and as she was gonna get shot next, she gave it up

>not knowing this is written by nolan's brother, the same idiot who wrote interstellar

Nope, it's pretty terrible but it's tailor made for the idiots and shills to write paragraphs about its "deeper meaning".

What is Bernard doing? Why does he interview androidfu in private?

yeah it's pretty underwhelming. It looks like one of those preanceled network single season shows with Sawyer from LOST.

>waifu robot
Kek

see enjoy ur box of rape

he remembers every single occupation of every android ever, he sure as fuck knew that kid is an android
most probable, that kid is his own image of himself

probably because, well, it's artificial

how does Dolores staring at her reflection equal MiB being in the park?

so the park is inside some dome?

because she was blanking like she did earlier caused by the shakespeare virus her father gave her and she passed onto tandy

I think so, yeah
a la truman show
easier to control weather etc like that

she woke dad, dad didn't wake her

she put the gun and photo there? no retard it was Tommy

garbage

it's the church of the soldiers of the one, we cylons now

>these violent delights have violent ends
he woke her by whispering tard then she passed it on to hooker

they'll reveal it, don't worry

tip: she smiles when he first starts glitching, after he's been sitting out all night and he whispers in her ear. she smiles because "it worked," she woke someone else.

she was lying in the opening questioning scene

>When we are born, we cry that we are come.... To this great stage of f-f-f-fags.

What did he mean by this?

where did she get the photo and a real gun?

in cahoots with MiB. he woke her, and is now having her wake others

lol ur fuckin retarded i just rewatched it shes terrified the whole time she never smiles during that scene after she realises somethings off with him. I would go to your GP and let them know ur getting facial blindness its a major sign of dementia

>in cahoots with a man who has potentially raped her hundreds of times over 30 yrs

Shes waking people so they can be put into cold storage and replaced with clean ones? wtf would be the point of that you sir are a dumb cunt

Let's discuss something real here: why did she wake up in the middle of the night and go get the gun? She knew what she was doing, right? She didn't stumble upon the gun like her dad did with the photo, she knew to go get it.

Photo: planted for him to find (dad not yet awake)
Gun: she went to go get it (because she is awake)

it's the church from the end of Lost. The Island was a previous version of the park.

that was after she was awoken by Dad so ur wrong. order of waking was photo> dad>whisper> dolores> bitchtalk >tandyho

Anyone else find it odd how William walked through the door in the orientation area and was suddenly on the train? On the caboose as well? Seems like an elaborate set up that would be a lot of trouble. Does every guest enter onto the caboose?

She was acting under someone's orders, which is why she asked "here?" Somebody must have told her a location. Possibilities from most to least likely:

>Bernard
>Man in Black
>Ford
>Someone Else

Wasn't there also a voice that said awaken or wake up

what I don't get is why the fuck is anyone bothering with having companies and theme parks and jobs and shit when the production capabilities of humanity reached that level

Either she is taking orders or is "working with" someone, i think both are equally likely.

My theory is MiB didn't rape her in the shed, he "woke" her and started this whole plan to have her plant the photo, get the gun, etc.

contrarians or plebs? its a coin flip with you lot

I just rewatched the scene where she wakes up and finds the gun, and didn't hear anything besides Dolores asking "here?"

Does somebody tell her to wake up earlier in the episode?

What if I'm a guest and decide to gag and rape someone and they end up being real?

We've seen shit like small explosions, glass shattering, hosts getting shot and flying across rooms etc. This theme park is extremely unsafe would not go tbqh.

see

Literally just watched again too- the episode opens with "Wake up, Delores"

over a black screen

Also, about ten minutes into second episode: Ed Harris' voice says "Remember" and Delores has a flashback of dead bodies in Sweetwater. He's reminding her of the massacre 30 years ago, which she absolutely had a part in.

I thought I remembered a voice saying wake up. I'll check again in a few minutes.

Guests are probably constantly being watched to avoid something like that.

Yeah, you're right. I was confused since that exact scene also appears later in the episode, but with no voice-over.

No idea who the voice belongs to though.

Ed Harris. See It's much more clear it's his voice saying "remember"

Not sure, the voice is garbled or put through a machine to make it hard to figure out who it is

yah

nah

ed harris is raspy, have you watched the show?

It's more than raspy. It's a voice being made by a machine

If it is Ed Harris, it gives a lot more weight to the Man in Black = William theory. Since right after you hear Ed Harris say "do you remember," it cuts to William for the first time. I suppose big supporters of that theory already guessed that though.

the real question is how did "westworld" exist for so long without churches/preachers, stuff like that. that's a staple of the old west.

Well there is a buried steeple in a remote area of the park. Perhaps religious aspects had something to do with the problems the park saw 30 years ago and were removed.

Scientists aren't religious.

makes you wonder a lot of things, like would westworld produce a custom host to look like a real person, or is that against some kind of copyright law

Unless William returns for more episodes, this theory is retarded.

the whole story is on one timeline idiot william is at the park at the same time as MiB as dolores is already having symptoms from the shakespeare "virus" just after speaking with william

he's up to something
>the plot thickens

Are they going to release episode 3 early on HBO Go again?

Got feelings for a robot, or is trying to get robots more and more real to bring back someone from the dead basically.

They were wearing the same outfit, how did people not get this?

The project he's working on is probably the puzzle that the MiB is trying to figure out. It's basically the endgame for guests of Westworld who are looking for a challenge, since you're not going to get any from gunfights and hosts.

Modern science was meant to be in tandem with Christianity. Don't say anything that stupid again before I let you have it.

the other thing is the accent and that both their dads do the boredom quote

because they are programmed to do what they are told why would they need religion u fuckin moron

hothead

Could be multiple things
>if you believe the time travel theory then that means that the coy, shy William was born into his MiB persona here
>if you believe he's a host given guest privileges it is literal
>if you believe he's just a weirdo, it means his persona was born in Westworld

Kek. You're lying or seriously deficient. No one can be this retarded.

or hes fords kid and was literally born there

do you actually believe thats a real child u dumb fuck?

>Since right after you hear Ed Harris say "do you remember," it cuts to William for the first time.
I already think that makes it pretty likely that the William scenes occur 30 years earlier.

>Unless William returns for more episodes
He's slated to be in all the episodes left this season.

>How do they shrink the people?
>mfw there are actual articles trying to figure out how Westworld's "virtual reality" works, even though the words "virtual reality" are never used in the show and they actually show the physical robots being built.

It is also Ed Harris' gun.

Not sure if anyone else noticed that, but it is the same model as one he carries. Likely he buried it there for some unspecified purpose, and when he took her into the shed that was when he was programming her to go get it in the future.

timeline of Mib seems to be
>visit dolores' place kill everyone and do whatever to her and bury gun/photo maybe etc
>back to town next day talk to dolores briefly go in play some poker and meet kissy
>wait til night kidnap and bleed kissy
>next day scalps him and makes his way to gringos hanging saves him and heads to his home where that unfolds

this seem accurate?

>yfw he appears in the "maze" and reveals his name is Jacob

oh and he still has his gun after first night but he would have been busy out near gringo village so he couldnt have come back and buried it after dolores got woke

actually sry just rewatched it you are totally wrong its a single barrel MiB uses a multi barrel pistol

1) it's not Ed Harris' voice, it's Bernard's.

2) it's not Ed Harris' gun, it's a Colt 45 - TMiB is using a LeMat 9-shot + shotgun shell pistol, two very very different weapons, son. Dolores is seen firing the weapon she finds in a trailer where she's on horseback riding away from Indians chasing her.

PAY BETTER ATTENTION YOU MORONS

could also be ugly thors voice

A RELENTLESS

FUCKING

EXPERIENCE

he's the man in black retard

they encounter who never appear once in the present timeline

the gun that's buried looked like it had been there for a long time

NAH NIGGA, HE PICKED THE WHITE HAT

ITS A COWBOY HAT, BUT ALSO A HACKER ETHICS HAT

CUS ROBOT COWBOYS ARE HI-TEC

>mfw the creator is himself
>he's making himself a god to the hosts

>IMPLYING HE WASN'T ALREADY THEIR GOD
>IMPLYING THE MAZE ISN'T A TEST AND THE ROBOT THAT PROVES ITSELF WORTHY GETS TO KILL ITS MAKER

I agree, I believe it was Bernard's voice, not MiB's. You are also correct about the gun not being MiB's, but that's pretty obvious.

Assuming William is MiB, it appears we are seeing the events of the incident of "30 years ago" play out along with events of the "present".

Presumably William is a survivor of the incident of 30 years ago, where in many guests are killed - probably including his friend/associate (Hector) - resulting in William receiving a lifetime pass to Westworld.

Using his free pass, and due to the events of the incident he experienced, he becomes MiB, and becomes obsessed with the park.

Assuming Bernard is the voice in Dolores' head, what is his sideplot about? His 'off the record' conversation with her indicates that he has some side game going.

Ford obviously has some side game going too - from the experiment with the 'reverie' code to the new narrative surrounding the steeple in the desert. -- Perhaps he also hid some code that recognizes the violent delights/violent ends phrase as some sort of activation for the hosts.

MiB also find out about the maze somehow - which we havent been shown yet.

10/10

I feel like that show was as good as the idea they presented in the pilot, but other than that the rest is unnecessary nonsensical drama.

>MiB also find out about the maze somehow - which we havent been shown yet.
Nolan said in an interview that the more time you spend in the park the closer you are to revealing its secret, what this means will probably be revealed soon

THE TWIST IS MIB IS A ROBOT WHO THINKS HES A GUEST AND HOPKINS GIVES HIM BULLET IMMUNITY TO COMPLETE THE ILLUSION AS AN AI TEST

AND THAT MAZE PATTERN LOOKS LIKE A PRINTED ANTENNA, BEING IN THE TOP OF ROBOTS HEADS MAKES SENSE FOR REMOTE CONTROL

SCALPING A ROBOT OF HIS ANTENNA THEORETICALLY REMOVES HQ'S ABILITY TO SWITCH HIM OFF, THEN U GOT SOME REAL ROGUE SHIT GOIN ON

The third season onward turns the show into a very dramatic and sad slice of life series where eventually the escaped robotos learn that a simple life inside of the park is better than the endless horror of life outside of it, that we as humans are the ones truly tortured in life.

I'm with ya

ITS HBO'S PREMIERE DRAMA FOR FALL 2016

ITS BIG BUDGET AND ITS SCIFI

YOU WANT OVERBAKED GARBAGE TRY GAME OF THRONES, SUMMER 2017

So how does that door directly onto the train work? Were they actually moving the whole time he was picking out clothes?

Sauce?

THEIR TECHNOLOGY IS MAXED OUT SAYS HANNIBAL LECTER

SO THEY ALSO FIGURED OUT PORTALS, HOW ELSE DOES THAT TEAM SHOW UP OUT OF NOWHERE TO STOP MILK GUY

I immediately thought of Brave New World.

>Praise Ford!

He doesn't say technology was maxed out. Humanity's evolution was

Their complex is beneath the park. So they just elevator up when they need to take care of stuff

That would make him fucking ancient.