American 'movies'

>american 'movies'
>all telephone conversations end abruptly
>no courteous well mannered 'goodbye' to inititate end of conversation
>instead just hang up
>ppl seem ok with this

It's only the more modern films, when I watch the classics I've noticed the phone conversations are more natural and they usually say "goodbye"

I wonder how this shit got started

it's just to add tension to the scene, this doesn't happen irl

name 1 kino

>european kinoma
>male protagonist is meeting male friend at a streetside cafe
>protagonist's friend shows up
>after verbally greeting eachother, they kiss eachother on the cheek

but this is realistic. most Americans i hear on the phone are abrupt with the goodbyes

Abrupt is one thing, not saying it at all in another

I'm an American and only rude faggots hang up without saying something like "bye" or "talk to you soon"

It's a fucking movie

>he doesn't kiss his friends on the cheek
Sad!

It's slightly immersion-breaking IMO, makes me mentally roll-my-eyes when it happens in a movie I'm watching

How hard is it for the screenwriter to add a one-syllable "bye" at the end?

You're right. We need more scenes of people pissing, jacking off, taking shits, going to bed etc.

No realism anymore man

It's not about realism, I don't give a fuck about realism. But basic mannerisms and human speech is easy to handle without derailing the story

>We need more scenes of people pissing, jacking off, taking shits, going to bed etc.
>pissing
>taking shits
do want

>american 'movies'
>protag visits friends
>keeps shoes on
>walks all over their carpets
>ppl seem ok with this

Our shoes are clean, we don't have to trudge through dirt and feces to go pick up our welfare checks like euros have to

>american Cred Forums 'posters'
>brittle ego
>can't take the bantz
>always tries to put others down
>ppl seem ok with this

It's the same reason why people rarely eat in movies and always wear shoes inside. There are just certain things that are distracting to audiences

friendly reminder that america is composed by 60% niggers and 40% "white" "people"

>There are just certain things that are distracting to audiences

Yeah, like people keeping shoes on inside other people's houses. They seem to manage to take their shoes off in Asian films without it being distracting.

Saying bye is not distracting, it's not saying bye that is distracting. It makes me go "this asshole just hung up on that person wtf how rude." Hollywood movies didn't even used to do this, when I watch a film from the 30s/40s they say goodbye the majority of the time unless the character is obviously in a hurry or it's life-or-death

is it true american theaters have crates attached to the seats to carry all their food?

>ok
>yeah thanks, ok, bye
>yeah, i will
>ok
>bye
>bye

all of that shoudl be included whenever a character ends a conversation

also there should be more people needing a piss, especially during long standoffs with police

>"frogposter"
>all posts are frogposts
>no posts without frogs
>instead just frogs
>ppl seem ok with this

Thats only a thing in southern europe though.

not showing people pissing is conservation of detail

using phone conversations purely for expository purposes where it doesn't sound natural is lazy writing

I thought Muslims didn't like gay shit.

Most muslims live in Sweden and Britbongistan.

Could have sworn Southern Italy has been legally BLACKED for decades now like France and Sweden and Germany just recently got rekt thanks to Merkel hitting the self-destruct button on Europe....