rarbg.to/index8.php
sunxdcc.com/
ixirc.com/
doctorwhodownloads.tumblr.com/
radiostatic.co.uk/movie
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/786866324035276800
bigfinish.com/news/v/torchwood-series-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are my options if I don't think Big Finish have sent me my full order?

I was checking through everything on their site, and under Shada, it says "You purchased this item on 16 May 2016 as part of order" I've checked the Sales Receipt and checked the order online/email; it's there.
I've looked in my collection and can't find, the story doesn't even appear in my "My Accounts/Downloads" page. Although "PLEASE NOTE: Download option not currently available for this release." explains that, I suppose.

Do I just have to cut my losses and buy another CD?
Sorry for the blog post.

How so?

>tfw you'll never kiss a silurian and have her extra long tongue licking your entire digestive system
>tfw Jenny gets to have that everyday with Vastra
>what a slut

Purchases don't show up there unless you can download them, yes it's very annoying

If you've waited a couple weeks and still haven't gotten it in the mail, email their customer support, they're very good about talking to individuals and answering questions

This.
I had it happen to me once and I got a replacement unit quickly.

It's been months and I've only just noticed now.
How could they possibly know if one disk didn't get included in a big order 5 months ago?

They're very kind reasonable people, just explain your situation and it should be fine

One of the best customer support services I've ever seen and a very transparent company, a big part of why I don't pirate BF

I'd love a Daleks Master Plan animation, along with Evil of the Daleks. Certainly those two might sell better than others because Daleks. (They could split Master Plan in two, as well, release one half over a week then the second half a month or two later.) Of the non-Dalek stories deserving of animation, any of Season 4 pls.

>It's been months and I've only just noticed now.
>How could they possibly know if one disk didn't get included in a big order 5 months ago?

To:
>Hello
>It's says estimated time for CD to be delievered is ~28 days, but my order # [number] was dispatched on 14 of december and still not arrived.
>Can check tracking number somehow or something?

And then they've answered:

> (...) we can certainly look into it for you and dispatch another copy if needed I've copied in our sales team who will be able to check on this - they'll be in contact soon.

>>We will despatch a duplicate copy out to you in the post on Monday.

That's a nice template, thanks.
I think I'll have another look tomorrow because I'd feel incredibly guilty if I make them send another, only to find I did have it all along.

I thought Silurian tongues were poisonous. Shouldn't Jenny be dead after their first kiss.

The tongues themselves aren't poisonous, the venom gland at the back of their throat is, and they control that manually. So Jenny wouldn't be poisoned unless Vastra made a conscious decision to poison her for some reason.

REMINDER THAT SHIT TRIPS
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shit_Trips_Vol_1_Final_Version.pdf

Thanks, user.

Is that wrong that i want Nardole being in more episodes in series 10 just so he could have companion-from-future/companion-from-present (or past) culture clash dynamic like Vicki with Ian/Barbara or Zoe with Jamie?

He'll be only for the opener though, eh?

>He'll be only for the opener though, eh?
Nah i'm pretty sure he's in more. Moffat said he wanted to return and then kept on asking so they kept writing him.

4 eps that we know of, so far. We'll find out when they carry on filming.

>4 eps that we know of, so far. We'll find out when they carry on filming.
Ain't he's only in the opener and 2-4 focuses on Bill?

Yep. Could be intriguing.

Fucking based edition OP. Nicely done.

Who else
>noncanon magical post-War Seventh-and-Eighth Doctor universe
here?

give me a quick run trough it. I know shit about it

my chibnall-era collection of action figures has begun

in the BBC Eighth Doctor novel series, the idiot editor got butthurt about all the based Faction Paradox Time War shit so he had the Doctor blow up Gallifrey. Only a few Time Lords survived, including the Eighth Doctor and this other dude named the Minister of Chance. Since time wasn't controlled by Time Lords anymore, all the lesser races started traveling in time and stuff, and for some reason magicy stuff started happening in general. It was really fun.

In a completely unrelated audio called "Death Comes to Time", the Seventh Doctor lives in a universe where there are only a few Time Lords left. One of them is the Minister of Chance. For some reason, the surviving Time Lords have weird magic powers that they wouldn't normally have. The Doctor appears to die in the end, so everyone ignores this story.

To recap, in two completely unrelated stories, the Minister of Chance is mentioned as one of the last Time Lords, and he has weird magic powers. This brings us to the "The Minister of Chance" audio series, which won a bunch of awards. It never says "Time Lords" probably for copyright reasons, but the Minister is still around and has weird powers. Also, Sylvestor McCoy and Paul McGann play minor villains.

It's hard to explain how all these stories connect, but their combined setting is a super neat corner of the Doctor Who universe, but everyone nowadays pretends it never existed, and that's a damn shame.

also there was a Faction Paradox comic set in the same magic-ish world, but it got cancelled after two issues so welp.

twitter.com/AsterProd/status/786276191674195968

Wanna listen to them one day.

twitter.com/WhoviVortex/status/785941924288921600

they're in the mega

>They aren't going to lick themselves

oh ok, so it's basically an alternate timeline where magic happens and the protag is this Minister of Chance right?

Can someone explain why they rant on about how great the diversity in Doctor who is and have all these black people in every episode yet there's only been like two Irish people in the show during it's entire run.

they are convinced diversity = blacks and gays so those are the minorities they feature.

Basically. I think. Kind of.

They are saving it for the Irish Doctor.

Well, there's Toshiko too, and Matt Lucas is representation for chubby hairless people.

>tfw there will almost certainly be a gag about 12's "attack eyebrows" vs Nardole's none

toshino kyoko?

Toshiko hasn't been on TV Who in a while.

Kyoko?

What are you listening to /who/?
youtube.com/watch?v=-s_DKiTUty0

Saoirse Ronan?

>when the thread is silent for almost an hour but then everyone notices we're on page 10 and suddenly posts at once

Not really an alternate timeline. It's just the EDA timeline where the Time Lords got beat, but with people like 7 and the Minister of Chance sucked into it, and magicky shit seems to happen because all the lesser species are making a fuckfest out of spacetime

and btw, the EDA timeline is not "alternate" because of multiple references and cross-references with the Eighth Doctor's Big Finish stories, which was directly referenced by the television show in "Night of the Doctor"

Eh, that's debatable. And this is coming from the crazy who think it all happened.

STAYIN ALIVE

Didn't they retcon the handful of Sam mentions in the early plays as referring to Samson though?

Did they? That sucks.

but

>"Night of the Doctor" mentions Charley as the Eighth Doctor's companion
>multiple audios with Charley and 8 reference 8's travels with Mary Shelley
>in 8's first adventure with Mary Shelley, he mentions traveling with book companions Compassion and Trix as well as audio companions Charley and Lucie (therefore they exist in the same timeline)
>in "The Company of Friends", which includes Mary's aforementioned debut, Fitz appears
>Fitz travels alongside both Trix and Compassion, so he's doubly reinforced to exist somewhere in the timeline of the Big Finish 8th Doctor
>Compassion and Trix live on opposite ends of the divide between "normal" Doctor Who universe and post-War magic-ish universe, and Fitz crosses over between the two
>Fitz and Trix are both in the book that mentions the Minister of Chance

also there are the obvious connections: Compassion became the City of the Saved, which was visited by Iris Wildthyme; Bernice Summerfield interacted with the Cwejen (in a Big Finish audio nonetheless) and also Cousin Justine debuted in her books; Fitz interacted with the Faction Paradox which included Cousin Eliza; and finally the Faction Paradox shit connects to the Faction Paradox comics which are in the same magic universe.

QED.

Damn. You know your stuff.

Question: As an American, how can I watch Class when it comes out on IPlayer on October 22? Will it still end up on torrent sites soon after? Or is there a way to trick out my domain easily like, or ..?

I know that was the intent, but the Doctor has no memories of Samson and Gemma between Storm Warning and Terror Firma, so the mention in Minuet in Hell couldn't be about them.

That isn't canon though. None of it is for the simple reason that Night of the Doctor isn't canon. Also, the Doctor never went back to Susan.

Whatever happened to the Doctor.

>canon

It's out on television so it will be out on torrent sites. Cappers generally use these sources:
>Cable -- most of the sources
>Satellite

'Lesser' sources:
>Netflix
>Amazon Instant
>DeDRM'd iTunes
>iPlayer

Most of the 1080p stuff is from cable. For the web sources:
>WEB-DL is downloaded WEB content that is untouched (apart from change of container)
>WEBRip is lossy encode of HDMI capture of WEB content

Scene groups (the first groups to release anything) are located on IRC and these episodes are later reuploaded to torrent sites very quickly but since you're in the US which is famous for copyright notes I dunno if you can torrent freely. If you can't find it, shoot me a PM and I'll probably have it as SD scene autodownloaded (depending on whether or not I've finished fixing my RSS autodownloading filters. )

As for 'how do I watch it on iPlayer and not via torrenting' it depends how rigorous their IP and DNS blocking. Netflix is known for blocking a wide range IP range (including the IP ranges that are used to host VPNs). You'll probably need a DNS changer (or VPN) at the absolute minimum, but you might end up paying money only for them to block that region, so it might be a waste.

As for 'I want to watch Class JUST as it airs in Britain without iPlayer' I know there are certain ad infested sites that should be able to stream them. Some people might also host low quality personal live streams or post links to ones that exist and they seem to get posted most frequently on Cred Forums and tumblr.

>the Minister of Chance is mentioned as one of the last Time Lords, and he has weird magic powers
in his spin-off he was traveling with time portals, wasn't he? I was reminded of this when I watched the Sarah Jane episodes with the Shopkeeper recently. That guy was knowledgeable about the web of time and he could create time windows for others to travel through himself.

>Consider us servants of the universe.
>Sometimes, things can't be left to chance. Sometimes, a breeze must blow from east to west, not north to south. Sometimes, a sky should be blue, not laden with cloud. And sometimes, a child must find her way home. Which is my task, Miss Smith. To put things in the right place. And of all the homes in all the universe, I could find none safer for this child than yours.

Wasn't he the corsair?

>anime

Muh Gareth Roberts pottery

>night of the doctor isn't canon
>what is the war doctor

who's to say the Minister and the Corsair are not the same person?

>shoot me a PM

WHERE

Yeah, like how does that work for me?

But it'll be on BB3 at first. Will it still end up on torrent sites?

Here are some of my bookmarks for finding shit to download:

PUBLIC TRACKERS
thepiratebay.org
With the downfall of kat, everyone has to fall back on TPB just read the comment before you download anything.

rutracker.org
It's in Russian but has a shitton of Doctor Who stuff.
rarbg.to/index8.php
Just general tv

PUBLIC TORRENT DOWNLOADERS
bitport.io
www.seedr.cc

If you use these to download torrents you won't get a DMCA notice (they worked with public trackers the last time I checked... about two years ago sorry). I pay money for a server that I just installed a torrent client on, the problem with that is that there's a bandwidth limit (of about 1 TB or more) and it's your fault if you get hacked. You can also use seedboxes, VPNs or servers but they cost money. You could also just straight torrent it to your computer without anything if your government isn't anal (I can torrent whatever I want on my connection.)

IRC DOWNLOADING
XDCC: sunxdcc.com/ and ixirc.com/
You just enter the channels in an IRC client and input the commands to download. I used to use it to download anime.

DIRECT DOWNLOADS
These tend to be full of shitty ads but luckily tumblr exists for all your piracy needs.
With any luck doctorwhodownloads.tumblr.com/ will upload it when it comes out. Avoid the link spamming malware clickbait bots. 'Masterlist' is tumblr slang for episode batches usually by season. Jdownloader is your friend.

PRIVATE TRACKER AUTISM
If you torrent from sites you have to seed. IPT is the most accessible but has a bad reputation, BTN is the best but requires insane autism to get into. BTN supports automatic torrenting (RSS and auto dl irssi)

Just pm me on the shrine.

>BB3
BBC3 is a television channel, right? If it is someone will certainly rip it. If it's on Amazon Prime, or Netflix it will be ripped even faster.

Also, iPlayer is the easiest to rip from, but shitty in terms of quality. Someone will upload it.

I'm sure someone will upload and it'll end up linked here

>implying anyone will bother ripping this shit

People will upload everything that moves.
This is a sample of one of the request threads on a private tracker I'm part of.

>it was a joke and bait

You got me user.

>sorry Immigrant

BBC Three is an online service now, but it utilizes I-Player so no worries

Stream ripping isn't hard, it's getting it losslessly that's hard.

And iPlayer also has get_iplayer

Also

So the double-bill is on BBC ONE the same Saturday or the next?

I know it's being uploaded to BBC THREE around 10AM on the 22nd, but will it air post-watershed?

All of these questions are valid and make a mockery of publicity.
Is this a kids show or not?
Is it ultraviolent and sedually explicit or not?
Is it on BBC 1 at night or when?
The blurbs about each character posted yesterday make it sound like a kids show and not a torchwood sex fest.

>McGann and McCoy were signed up a live-action Minister of Chance film
>the kickstarter failed

radiostatic.co.uk/movie
>The full movie is scripted, budgeted and scheduled, and we're looking for a producer.
Hmm

Budgeted means that they know how much money they will need, not that they have it.

Makes no difference as no one gives a shit about this.

is /who/ officially dead?

Chronological user here,

Watching Caves of Androzani.

It's the end, and the doctors not remotely prepared for it.

Who are you?

Will you listen to Winter afterwards or did you listen to it with the other stories ?

if i can remember, i'll pause androzani when he enters the tardis to listen to winter, otherwise i'll listen to it after.

>tfw i missed having listen to the memory bank by like 4 days.

dodged a bullet there.

>i'll pause androzani when he enters the tardis to listen to winter
Damn that's dedication
Will you catch up to things released during your marathon after the end of it ?

things released after i tend to listen to on a whim, I've listened to a couple of the new 2nd doctor CCs, but I've yet to start the genesis chamber.

I tend to avoid the most recent doctors i've finished, so It'll probably be february before I listen to any new fifth doctor stuff.

I love what you're doing, user.

It's between a kids' show and Torchwood. It's like Skins, but with sci fi and aliens. Just like how Doctor Who is a family show, and not a kiddie show; this is a young adult's show, not an adult's show.

And how do you know this for certain?

Skins is NOTHING like kids show, for a start.

>It's between a kids' show and Torchwood.
Amazing.

Not for certain, but that's what I got from markeing. And what I meant was that it's between being a kiddie show and Torchwood. It'll be dealing with more mature themes, but it won't be all about sex and gore--though both sex and gore will feature.

It's the way he says stuff like this as if he is an authority which is staggering.

Honestly mate you are incredible :) You are just making this up like you know what it's like for a fact.

>implying horny preteens weren't watching Skins all the time to see naked people

True.

This is just the vibe I've been getting. But considering that blood was splatterred on Ram's shit in the trailer, and we're getting a skin-peeling dragon, there'll be at least some gore. And a gay sex scene.

What do you mean the blurb sounds like a kid's show?

You can probably still hear me.

>What do you mean the blurb sounds like a kid's show?
Exactly what this sentence says.
They read like characters in a kids tv show.

She's more companion material imo but I'd love for her to appear in Who at some point

>It's the way he says stuff like this as if he is an authority which is staggering.

>blood was splatterred on Ram's shit
Due to piles or rough anal penetration with a traffic cone?

So just between ourselves.

Well that is all we need to know, isn't it? Another potential real discussion destroyed by you at birth.

Would Clara not appearing in Class be a missed opportunity?

So what is the actual reason for there being no new season this year?

BBC losing money cause of Tories and more time to rearrange the show structure for the Moffat/Chibnall change, probably.

Moffat can't meet deadlines.

You've got the prophecy wrong.

I live in the UK. BBC3's target audience here is 16-34 yr olds. Unedited (*note) episodes of 'Class' would have to broadcast on BBC1 after the 9pm watershed.

GI's comparison to a 'Skins' target age audience is actually pretty accurate.

What would be the point of putting her in it? Not like she would just go back to her job.

Both of these; Sherlock S4 is probably a higher priority for the Beeb

She could just cameo like the Doctor. Jesus Christ, you are monganon-tier levels of killjoy.

Clara is never coming back. Jenna Coleman most likely hates Doctor Who now by this point. She's going onto bigger things.

Weird how they're fine with the Doctor being in this but not in Torchwood.

The Hybrid is not half Dalek.

RTD wasn't fine. Moffat is. Because he's sexier.

Nothing is half Dalek.

>She could just cameo like the Doctor.
Yeah but why? The Doctor making a cameo appearance is a big deal because he's the Doctor, but Clara is just a now-former companion who isn't that interesting outside the context of Doctor Who.

>Jesus Christ, you are monganon-tier levels of killjoy.
I'm just saying m8.

The Daleks would never allow that.

NO NOT THE MIND PROBE

We know who you are now. It's obvious. You think you're so clever, don't you? Bored, kiddo?

The Hybrid destined to conquer Gallifrey and stand in its ruins

Is me.

Someone hasn't had their trip to the gas showers lately.

>to rearrange the show structure for the Moffat/Chibnall change
What does that even entail?

>We know who you are now. It's obvious.
Well yeah that's why I'm using a trip.

>You think you're so clever, don't you?
I dunno, occasionally.

>Bored, kiddo?
Kind of.

You're not fooling anyone, mongo.

Strictly Come Dancing comes first now in the BBC1 Autumn family time slot schedule, fuck off back to Spring, Doctor Who.

Bored, cats?

Yes, we all know who he is now.

Don't we, cats?

I am Schrodinger's tripfag. I am in a state of being both cats and monganon until doxed.

Martha was in Torchwood.

No. You are cats and you're not fooling anyone. You are clearly bored, too.

Broadchurch Series 3

brb enjoying some delicious crisps

Don't come back. We are tired of you.

Chronological user, starting twin dilemma.

>tfw the best story Colin Baker appeared in is Caves of Androzani

Chibnall was the pleb choice, Whithouse was the patrician choice. The BBC went for the pleb.

>Skins

Shiggy. When I started puberty I wanked to Doctor Who.

Funnily enough, was re-watching TW Children of Earth earlier today.

Damn, that season of TW was good. RTD at his finest. (But sadly, as a comparison after a recent re-watch, DW s2 seems even shittier).

It's a shame Miracle Day was so bad.
What the fuck happened?

fuck the choking scene is bad.

Yeah, Fady couldn't take Samuel's 9 inchers. Still pretty hot though.

Bad plotting. RTD was always bad at sci-fi plotting, but never before plotting was important enough to bring down entire series.

The premise was stillborn (What would happen if you are immortal but not regenerating or invincible? Nothing, you'll be mortal, your body will fail just the same) and so was social commentary as a result (Couldn't figure how to deal with crisis they can't nail what is really like), and conspiracy plot just failed to advance having to rely on side characters bursting in and delivering exposition.

If you look at Children of Earth, plot progression was just a weak, but it worked that time somehow.

>still no gay brother/straight sister companion team in the TARDIS

Will Chibnall finally do it?

Why so oddly specific?

I dunno. It'd be refreshing. We've never had a gay companion and it'd allow for the brother to be a real character, completely different from his sister.

>We've never had a gay companion
What about Jack?

He's been in it for 5 episodes straight. Not a full series. Plus he didn't have a boyfriend and would just jump on anything willing to have sex with him.

Liz Shaw was gay.

He was still a companion and still gay.

Sarah Jane was definitely gay.

There will be a mention of reddit in class episode two.

He had no character development. You're trying to be right and you're not hearing my argument so let's just leave it at that.

You have no argument. I'm happy to leave it at that.

don't you mean five episodes gay?

The correct antonym to straight would be bent.

You are clearly trying to start an argument here, cats. Like always, you're not fooling anyone.

So Class isn't gonna be on BBCA

Nah, Chibnall was the only one that the Beeb (and Moff) could find who was masochistic enough to take the job.

What happened to leaving it at that? If anyone's trying to start an argument it is you. Now get over the fact that not everyone shares your opinion and move on.

You are now reeeeeing cats, very good.

Yes, but by then most interested Americans will have pirated the shit out of it, and the viewing figures will be virtually zero.

Proof that you are the shitposter. Grow the fuck up.

>Torchwood
>canon

what about Adric?

>dr who
>having a canon

That's because you think I'm the same person that started the discussion, cats. Predictably, you think everyone's out to get you when you use VPNs to hound people and shitpost.

>He had no character development.
But that's wrong.

Move on m8. This is my final response on the matter.

That's not me. How about you move on too and stop trying to have the last word?

Torchwood isn't Doctor Who.

He wasn't gay?

It isn't. Show me any character development in Series 1 where he was a semi companion.

Where's the gurning face, cats? Or are you still pretending you're not cats even though we already proved you are?

>talking to yourself

Bored, cats? Not enough VPNs to keep you entertained? Do you need more?

gay

>He wasn't gay?
yes he was. He was incredibly gay for the Master. Did you pay any attention to his episodes at all?

>It isn't. Show me any character development in Series 1 where he was a semi companion.
at the start he's a selfish conman who regularly screwed people over for his own gain, and at the end of the season he became a hero who sacrificed himself for the greater good. It's incredibly rushed but there you go.

You're saying gay but all I'm reading is Fady.

Don't give him the satisfaction of any more (you)s

>He wasn't gay?
I don't know, he did get a boner from being tied up by the Master :^)

>It isn't. Show me any character development in Series 1 where he was a semi companion.
He went from just a selfish loner just trying to get paid by any means necessary to a hero, willing to risk his life to help defend Satellite Five. His friendship with the Doctor and Rose made him a braver and kinder person. He even credits the Doctor for making him less of a coward.

>le everyone is cats maymay

Fuck you for making basically the same post as me before me.

>he became a hero who sacrificed himself for the greater good.
He didn't sacrifice himself. He was just cornered by the Daleks after everyone in his group died. He had nowhere to go so he went all guns blazing before dying.

I confess. Calling everyone cats and see them trying to brush it off saying they're not him is VERY funny.

Worst of all? I actually like cats.

>DOCTOR: Who says I'm not, red bicycle when you were twelve?
>ROSE: What?

It all makes sense

He could have tried to leave on one of the escape shuttles before the Daleks got there. Shit, he could have hidden in the TARDIS and been safe. The Doctor wouldn't waste time trying to get him out.

That would have been shit desu.

He still decided to defend the station instead of taking the coward-way out. There was that big scene where he was talking to pic related and a bunch of other characters who were too afraid of the Daleks and decided to stay hidden in the basement. The whole point of the scene was to show that Jack was not like them anymore, that he developed as a character.

Would it, cats?

>tfw you will never be involved in a contest to see who can bite nicola bryant's ass the most times.

why live?

Probably. Also didn't the EDAs do something similar with the 8th Doctor?

You cant claim jacks relationship with Ianto doesnt count because it wasnt in DW as they were both in the show whilst they were a couple

This is fascinating.

What is, cats? Your use of VPNs?

What do you fellas think of War Doctor's Audios?

I don't think I finished first season. How's later two?

Better but nothing amazing.

>non-canon garbage

How about you create a /non-canon-who/ for books and audios and classic Doctor who?

the dwm-issue offers no extra details on that, how sad.

>he hasn't read Only Human and The Deviant Strain
>he hasn't read the Titan comics
Just accept you don't know anything about 9's era m8

Shit, realizing properly for the 1st time that I'm going to miss Clala.

>shit

Damn, I meant shirt. What a typo.

The novels did, but in that case it was an accidentally done by the Doctor, and shown as a character flaw of his.

Chris was bisexual, as was Fitz (although he was more "girls and Eighth Doctor-sexual"). Clara's kinda bi. Izzy is gay, I think.

I want two female companions at once with lesbian subtext.

I too want Nyssa and Tegan back.

Truly, why live.

>Izzy is gay, I think.

She's and Fey. Plus Hannah is pretty much a victorian lesbian. And there's pic related too.

Jenny and Vastra too. They've gone on enough adventures with the Doctor to be companions. Plus, Captain Yates if you interpret that one con story with Richard Franklin.

We never had an asian companion

Chang, and Anji.

And Fuuko.

>Anji
Point. I'm not much into comic and books yet as you can see. But Chang Lee is hardly a companion. Maybe Master's.
>And Fuuko.
who

Who's Fuuko? And technically, Chang and Anji are the Master and Sarah Jane's companions respectively.

Nah dude you're thinking of Rani. Anji is from book Who.

Series 2 when?
Also favorite moment from the first series? Mine's Durian's death.

>Who's Fuuko?
Fanfic companion from

chronological user here, forgot to download varos, anyone know where I can watch it online?

Google vk classic doctor who, or daily motion

I think a samurai traveled with the Doctor once in the comics. Might be wrong.

thanks user

Honestly, I liked Classic Doctors, New Monsters. The best for me was 5's, with 6 being really close.

There were two, weren't there? The one from that Cartmel comic, and the one Eight makes immortal (or maybe it's the same guy twice, I'm not up on DWM continuity)

I know about 8's. Not sure about the other one.

A week from today

Also the official Doctor Who facebook posted a link to a Big Finish cyberman sale this month, on Cyber stories from main range 100 - 200 (including Last of the Cybermen)

Why does it say December?

Because magazines are retarded? I have no idea desu

Somehow they got ahead on schedule or something?

>mfw it's just that Captain Jack audio box

>Barrowman on the cover instead of Power Of The Daleks or Class

wot

Thanks, by the way. Who are you in the shrine?

Pm'd

Cool.

Remind me, Doom Coalition goes 1 -> Diary of River Song -> DC 2, right?

That's Barrowman!

Yeah, Fuuko was a joke. Sort of.

There's literally no proof of that.

What's the shittiest thing BF has done so far? I think Terrahawks

She wanted the time dick and you know it.

Dat BTN.

BTN is comfy. Don't disappoint me BTN.

Thank you so much.

They won't. But then, it's pretty fucking easy to rip from iPlayer so it probably doesn't matter.

And they don't generally allow the highest bitrate one since they think it's a waste.

qt

I have access to ABC iView but not iPlayer so I'd probably rip it if they don't get uploaded. The way it's worded makes me think that Ausfags will only get two eps on time though.

It's not a complete season at once. It's just two episodes for the UK too.

>two episodes
Is Class the new Sherlock?

Still 8 in total. It's just a double-bill.

Ah good.

don't get out much do you?

Those are actually fairly good.

try listening to Neckromanteia, Renaissance of the Daleks, The boy that time forgot or The Mind's eye if you want shit tier bf!

For those who don't feel like listening, care to give brief reasoning.

On a related note, I wonder why do people hate Minuet in Hell so much?

Necromanteia, poorly plotted mishmash of ideas with bad acting and threats of rape.

Renaissance, poor story with extremely bad acting, and a writer who wouldn't cooperate with BF with just about anything

BTTF: basically an old and bitter adrix thats utterly mean spirited and frankly a big middle finger to the character and waterhouse. Only BF I'll never listen to again.

Mind's Eye: Not as bad as the others, but utterly cliched (You die in the dream, you die in reality!, you'll have to enter the dream to save her!) and frankly boring, which is worse than being bad in my eyes.

Because Barrowman looks younger than most of the Class cast. That's why.

>tfw hate your class

At least I've got you guys ;_;

very weird choice. especially since Barrowman's thing just seems to be shit-stirring

Of course. He'll write 3 audios that will sell 30 copies and then everybody will forget about it, even Barrowman. He'll blame Briggs for it like he blamed Moffat for Torchwood.

Torchwood audios are selling pretty well, afaik.

Are they?

cover dates indicate when a magazine is supposed to be taken down from the store-shelves.

Do they, cats?

MUH MISSY IS NOT COMING BACK

WELL SHE IS

FUCK YOU FUCKING NAYSAYERS FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/786866324035276800

BASED MOFFAT

BASED MID SERIES FINALE

GOAT SERIES 10

yeah, dawg.

Thought you could get rid of me?

Kek, shall I search through the archive all the posts that said she wasn't coming back?

Yes. Or at least, they were a year ago.
bigfinish.com/news/v/torchwood-series-2
>'It’s wonderful to be able to commit so soon to a second series of Torchwood' says Big Finish Executive Producer Jason Haigh-Ellery, 'this is completely down to the immense support we have received from the fans of the series.

Missy and the Weeping Angels are returning together, in the same episode. But that's not the finale. Moffat's going all out on all his episodes. Announcement on Monday.

Wow. Sounds so exciting. I can't wait.

I hope it's true.

Could be good. I dunno. I can guess why you're not hyped.

Bored, Missy hater?

I don't hate her, but I am bored. Of Moffat.

WHERE THE FUCK
IS THE S9 SOUDNTRACK

Never.

Just like when you said Missy would never return, hey?

don't be ded

12 isn't a /true/ Doctor because he doesn't have quirky clothes or catchphrases.
When do they replace him with someone more like 10?

I appreciate the effort but I don't think this will cause a flood of replies that will revive /who/.

Which quirky clothes did 10 have?

@75305327
Not even worth a (you)

>ded for 3 days
>suspiciously 65 IPs and they just increased by 5 in a few mins
>mods take note

Yes. It's cats. We know.

Yes. It's tru.

Anybody else visiting the Timelash II Con in Germany this weekend?
I had planned on going as the Germany-exclusive Sixth Doctor (pic related) on Saturday and as the McQueen Master on Sunday, I have both cosplays ready, but I am overcome by crippling shame and instead will just go with a memeshirt each day and a cat batch on my leather jacket.

Concerning the pic, of the 3 comic albums released in Germany in the 90s, 1 and 3 featured art by John Ridgway on the cover. #2 inexplicably just has traced interior art (flipped so NO-ONE WILL EVER NOTICE MWAHAH) by the laziest German artist ever.

Show us the costumes.

Masterbait.
What is:
>QUESTION!
>Pudding brains!
>The Whoodie
>various Crombie coats

trainers worn with a suit.

>He panicked
>switched his vpn to german ip and then a covering lie

There you go.
German Sixie. But the standard cravat.

You must have searched hard for that. How about some German photos and shit?

And here' part 2. Really just any suit with the tie from Dark Eyes 3. Can't find my Chameleon Arch watch...
Oh, and no bald cap. My hair started receding 3 years ago, so now I've shaved it all. Which is my reason for HELLO YOU Master.

Don't have any with that stuff on, unfortunately. Would you like some of my cosplay before that?
I have 2,6 (dark leather version I actually showed Colin in 2013),9,10, and 11. Also War. Mighty proud of war. Unfortunately, now that I have the proper beard for it, I have no hair and am completely inept when it comes to wig styling.
Ah, social anxiety, you fiendish mistress.

Hello y'all. Cats coming at ya live from Galway in Ireland

Sláinte you old rogue.

>Ah, social anxiety, you fiendish mistress.
Yes it is.

>Pathological lying or making stories up to preserve or enhance their self-image. This is often a strong indication of Social Anxiety Disorder where the condition has been previously undiagnosed.

That's one aspect of it I am keenly aware of.

As are we.

Fuck you.

that's a cool cosplay idea. I'm always surprised to learn that there is an actual fandom here Germany considering the franchise is so obscure. I never even considered there might be conventions.

Checkmate.

I mean, this IS /who/ after all. On Cred Forums. Basically the peak of "autism"-central, second only to mlp and r9k. Though I think we are a tad more self aware about it, sometimes.

Anyways, here are some of my previous cosplays.
>inb4 cute Jamie/NotD #8
She was never mine. And she fell victim to tumblr

>the franchise is so obscure

The franchise is literally tumblr and reddit now, unfortunately. Everyone I know is raving about NuWho in some wayor another. Classic Who doesn't interest them in the slightest. Which is also why I'm kinda reluctant about going tomorrow. I fear there might be too many smg bastards. Hell, I'm a bit of a smug fandom gatekeeper myself, but sometimes I just can't stand others doing it.
Going only for Colin and Sophie Aldred. Can't pass them up if they're coming to my country.

Neat cosplay! I'm jealous of the framed scrooge mcduck litho on your wall btw and also meeting colin and sophie. Good luck with your con, have fun don't let other's smug attitudes cut into your good time. I hope you take pics and share them with the rest of the class.

Get a hold of yourself, little man.

Yes sir, plan on doing so. Will report back next week.

I've got to say, your vocabulary is very unusual for a German.

Is this part of the cats VPN meme or is that an actual German user?

Awesome. I like seeing the cosplayers of /who/. Have you been to >>/cgl/ ? I've only looked in there myself a few times. They seemed rather nitpicky in their assessments of other cosplayers. Cosplay-user got ran out of there I think.

Good-unusual or bad-unusual?
On the one hand, I've been studying English for the past few years and have listened to almost everything Big FInish ever put out, so I like to think my vocabulary and command of the language has improved considerably.
On the other hand, I'm always a bit self-conscious about how I cannot speak in every "register" I like at a moment's notice.
You see, I've got problems with the vernacular as well has higher standards, so I speak a weird inbetween language that sounds stuck up and dumbed down at the same time.
And no, I'm not cats.
Deffo a German though.

Doesn't sound like a place I'd like to visit.
Before DW got big in Germany, I liked to dress up as Eleven for shits and giggles, and of course it couldn't be the officially licensed parts I used.
I once held a presentation about Old High German exemplified in "spells" found in old texts and had to compare the spells used with spells in contemporary media. So I used material from Merlin (1998), DW The Shakespeare Code, HP and the Chamber of Secrets and Catweazle, dressed as 11 (Catweazle ended up being "closest" to OHG spells). When I finished my talk, I asked if anyone still had questions about the rpesentation.
No-one had any except for very "euphoric" neckbeard (who'd reiterate every session how weird it was that these spells were found in 8th century texts by monks, given how "the catholic church burned witches" [...800 years later...] and how happy he was that he was an atheist. Every time.). He didn't have a question. He just wanted to tell me I "didn't have any leather patches on my jacket"... yes, thanks, jackass.
Pic related is literally me on the left in that day. Before I started lifting. And the girl is the first person I met in Germany who even knew Who.

I do 4th Doctor cosplay all the time. It really annoys my brother.

Do you have a matching wig? The scarf is top-notch from what I can see. Did you make it yourself?

No.

/cgl/ is mostly about lolita culture. For the rest, I think they would have really high standards about the quality of costumes, because Cred Forums is elitist like that. Most Doctor Who cosplays can use everyday clothes you can easily buy, but most cosplay communities think a cosplay has no value if it's not hand made.
And then there's the simple fact that Doctor Who is tumblr-tier trash to anyone who's not familiar with the show, especially on this site, so yeah, while I don't hold anything agains't /cgl/ (I occasionally lurk there for the horror stories threads), I don't think bothering them with our shit is worth it.

No to the wig or no to scarf-knitting? :/
I'm guessing wig, judging by the pic :)

My Mummy made the scarf. My brother hates it when I wear it to school.

Cosplayanon even has the coat made from that specially knit tweed they no-longer produce, though. They really seem like gits. It's clearly DotD/7B Eleven

Well desu I'd feel weird about it, too, but since I did 11 for an extended period of time just to feel alright with myself, I am in no place to judge. And I'd wear the scarf too! Probably only in winter, though. In-joke meets practical use.

I'll make a new thread if you don't.

Congrats on the lifting, you can see the results. A shame about the neckbeard stating the obvious, as if you weren't aware of your lack of leather patches. Sounds like a fun presentation though. Hope you scored well. Your female friend there looks a bit like starbuck from BSG. Hope you had a chance to sonic her.
I've only been there a couple of times, and probably linked through here. I think the culture is kinda fascinating as well as the individuals that do it. It takes a kind of balls or obliviousness/lack of care that I envy. I'd probably love dressing up as something myself, but id probably give myself a grand mal stepping out in public in it.
A bit jealous desu. I wish my mom would/could knit me a scarf of the doctor who persuasion.

Affirmative.

Haven't had the chance to sonic anyone yet, lifting or no lifting ;_;. Came close wih the second girl that knew DW, though (not on any of the pictures here). She became my best friend. Lack of selfesteem on my side stopped any other plans, "Starbuck" was a lesbian who called herself Billy. I am on very good terms with her ex, though. Dresses like Princess Peach but is the most level-headed and nice person you could ask for. Shame she won't reproduce either.

New thread

That's too bad. Good luck tomorrow at the con. You seem pretty likeable and it looks like you're taking care of yourself. Surely there's a sonic-ing in your near future. Maybe ask your fem best friend to be your wing-man. Keep an eye on her, perhaps her level of commitment to the wingman role could be a barometer of a romantic relationship between the two of you, Like if she cockblocks you, she's probably has some sort of feelings for you. If that isn't the case a girl talking you up to another girl probably carries more weight than another guy talking you up.

Cloister, I super appreciate your encouraging words. I think it'll happen some day, too. Though she won't be the one that gets soniced, ever. Has been in a happy relationship for the past two years. But yeah, she knows of my problems and most of the time, she's very encouraging to me. So that's fine now :)
Come over to the next thread if you please! It's so dead there :P