>this thread still shows up

>filtering threads

get aload of this fag

>WATDHC IT KRISSY :-----DDD
someone pls post it

Can I have some ice cream?

post these?

Heh. Did you hear that T?

He said he was filtering threads. I said get aload of this fag.

don't get cunty

>Can I get some ice cream?
>Can I have some ice cream?

was it autism?

What the fuck? What am I doing on Cred Forums? Is that Bobby?

i had to rewatch it to get the quote exactly right.

I WAS GETTING THE PAPEH

Its fucking 2016 why are you just now watching....

Hope gabagool haunts your dreams

Tony and juniors last scene is so fucking heartbreaking, I wonder if they did truly love each other

This picture's not really good tbH

the picture of paulie with "WATCH IT CHRISSY" has kinda become the norm here. Its easier to find the thread that way

>I mean, don't you love me?

So why did Junior start crying? Is it because he felt guilty about trying to have Tony whacked when Tony didn't even do anything bad to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=3KIHhwM1j9w

mods started deleting those which is why ggg was created

Anyone else find it hilarious when Adriana is so scared and childishly paranoid that she imagines Tony saying "I'm gonna fuck her face up before I kill her".

It's so cartoonishly ogrish that it cracked my shit up lol.

Two eps left, gonna finish tonight. Been a hell of a ride. First half of s6 was meh but they brought it back up in the second. Theres just something so inherently comfy about the show even in the midst of the brutality. I can just burn through a shit ton of eps without realizing it, without it ever relying on cliffhangers to pull you into the next one.

>watching s02
>this cunt appears

youtube.com/watch?v=-cOX1vhbVW8

GABAGOOL? OVA EAAAR

based OP used my image
here is a (You)

reddit.com/r/television/

You made that? Nise.

ugh I hate her so much

Hey I just started watching too. About to fire up episode 9. Or maybe 10, I'll have to check my text document when I get to my computer.

>Word to the wise: remember Pearl Harbor!

I swear this show is funnier than most TV comedies

JANAS

JANAS

So how could Tony ignore all these details pointing to Pussy's treason early on? Why the fuck was he so stupid? And when he came back, why didn't he tread tighter?

Is Tony Soprano a fucking idiot?

He didn't want to believe one of his closest friends was a rat.

No fuckin ziti?

its my only good one.
but i only made 2 and that was yesterday.

here is general OC i just did.
for some reason i keep using vaporwave techniques...

He was sad that Tony had to ask. Junior always loved him, even during their beef

Gabagool?

janice is literally the worse person in any show. that is good and bad at the same time.

Kill yourself general faggot. I love the sopranos but don't make this in to some pathetic fucking /who/ /got/ shit.

>lol.
>here is a (You)
>ugh
What the fuck happened to this place?

Yea. The post numbah was 7-5-2-5-7-1-6-3. Get the one guy one this. I want this cocksucka found.

I'll be in touch.

eh I thought that too at first but she grew on me

the same reason people bitch about livia.
every character is not supposed to be likable.

did someone call...

H Y B R I D S H I T P O S T I N G

>no WATCH IT CHRISSY

mods are fanooks

WADGE ID MR GALDIARIEE I'B SEA I AYY
XD XD

It's neat how they can make you dislike "civilians" like AJ, Janice etc. just about as much as the actual criminals.

i know right?
BRB

nobody likes faggots or cunts

you can be a criminal without being a faggot or a cunt

I think they did. Junior always had this weird fixation on his happy memories of teaching Tony baseball. And Tony always seemed to care for him, even when he was a miserable prick, and even at the end, after Junior shot him.

Also, I always thought Tony just felt really betrayed by Junior over the attempted hit, and the eventual shooting, like someopne he thought loved him fucking wants him dead.

Junior loved Tony but Tony is incapable of love.

the same with junior, livia and janice. that whole bloodline is fucked.

no one in the show was 'incapable of love' thats too dollar book psychiatry for chase.

This is true. Although at least Tony and Janice had this weird comraderie in knowing that their shit was fucked, and that their entire family was a major shit show.

I'd say Livia and Junior were also pretty similar in outlooks.

In the eyes of the law, or "on paper," the guys in the mob are "worse" than the characters who aren't in the mob. But a viewer might not necessarily view the issue so simply.

I guess laws and codes of ethics are just too simple to capture how the range of human behavior and attitudes will interact in numerous nuanced ways to produce a very individualized "moral picture" of a person. Reality is far more complex than many of the concepts we use to try to make sense of it. BRAVO CHASISSIMO

I agree with this. Very few things in the show are a 100% certainty, and certainly not something so character defining as being wholly incapable of love.

Tony had his issues but at the end of the day DID really love certain people (Carm, Meadow, AJ, possibly others)

Assuming Tony wasn't killed at the end he would have became the same way as them in his older age. Junior and Livia weren't good people though considering they tried to kill Tony.

Honestly I've always felt a weird affection for Livia. She's like the worst parts of my mother, my aunts, and my Grandmothers all combined.

Uh, you might have that backwards. Tony DEFINITELY loves his children, and he arguably loves other family members, perhaps just without always treating them in ways that are more conventional of loving family members.

Even with AJ, you could try to argue that he doesn't love AJ because he was a shit father, but that was more stupidity and other things rather than a lack of love for AJ.

janice is reddit and tony is Cred Forums. tony is badass and just an overall boss

cucks

yea, most women are just awful. she married into a family full of killers what the fuck would someone expect?

What would the big gabagool himself say if he knew a bunch of fat shut ins were discussing his work on a Rajastanian street shitting board?

cuck

yeah I guess I would agree he loves his children but I wouldn't argue that he loves anybody else. at the end of the day this is an imperfectly written character and not a real person though so these judgments are essentially impossible to make.

Especially since junior tried to kill Tony twice, the second time being by his own hand. Tony still puts up with his ass.

On the final season myself for the first time around.
I just never had HBO and never took the time to download/stream it.
>tfw you missed out on all the fresh memes
>SHUT THA DOOOOOOOOOOOR
>gabagool
>Watch it Crissy!
>You gota a bee on youa at
Glad to see threads are still alive though.

he was clearly out of his mind the second time

Cazzata malanga

>fat
try harder
>shut ins
definitely most of us.
>discussing his work
he might be confused at first looking at a thread but probably would be proud people were still talking about the sopranos.
>Indonesian dog cooking forum
fixed

That didn't affect how Tony perceived it, at least initially.

fuckin love /ggg/, whose gumar do yu think had the best gabagool?

He still did it though. Some form of his conscience knew it was Tony and resents him.

>that weird nasal mumble she speaks with
Makes me mad

She did one good thing the entire series

we know who.
also her being insane made her go up three points to being an 11/10.

I know everyone hates janice, but I honestly felt bad for her when tony was bringing up harpo

I don't hate Janice. She was pretty endearing by the end of the show -- particularly season 6 episode 10 and 13.

Why? She is a bad person and a bad mother. Like when Bobby was talking about this delicious meal Janice made and Junior said it "With the layer of basil on top? Thats Carmellas recipe!"
>tfw no carmella in the kitchen

GOAT scene incoming!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=136Cija1u9c

this one's a lot better
youtube.com/watch?v=npX1ZOnzcCk

i was literally watching this before your post. im trying to find the one where chris smacks the fuck out of her for showing him a rehab pamphlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOri4-GHOFY

Yep--that's not how a powerful mob guy would treat someone who did everything June did UNLESS he loved him. junior'd be dead af if Tony didn't love him.

I'm finally watching the series because everyone here says it's so great, and I just got to this part

>Tony Soprano: "I didn't just meet you... I've known you my whole fuckin' life."

Why would he say this when it's clearly not true? We saw Tony meet Gloria for the first time only a few episodes prior to this. Everyone here raves about this show and I'm trying to enjoy it but there are so many stupid things like this in it that just make no sense. Makes it hard to enjoy the show

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdu7uG3dGFc

wtf I hate this show now

I didn't catch that the first time user. very observant.

What exactly happens to Chrissy at 5:50? It doesn't quite look like a regular trip to me.

>Chris & Paulie Vs The Russian Valery (All Scenes)
simple comprehension user

>Meadow leaves Anthony after helping him with his homework
>Anthony thinks theres someone in the house
>thinks its his grandma
>later in the episode tony sees someone in the mirror (i think he saw him)
> fucking pussy's ghost

2spooky plz someone explain to me this episode

THEN WHO WAS FONE??????

forgot vid

youtube.com/watch?v=7CJLDERGmDw

This has to be a poor troll, right?

Nope this is the best scene

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmEh0ZacaJA

yeah.

my shoop is platinum tier.. but i get the "watch it chrissy" which is why i made this.

never noticed Puss's reflection in this scene. Almost don't believe it's real.

Not only the greatest sopranos scene, but one of the greatest acting scenes in television History, nothing will top this masterpiece

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E

This is the best sopranos musical moment right

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E

The all time GOAT coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=09H6qbp0OTE

>tfw Tony finds the tooth later

HIVE MIND

talking like that to meadow was a mistake
>Don't do it!

>BLAM

>You want some?

>"get the mop"

fantastic

CAN I HAVE SOME ICE CREAM? :D

Poor junior

Livia is like everyones impossible grandmother that you literally fucking cant stand but...she's still your grandmother, and old women, so even though she could be deplorable theres still societal limits on whatcha can do about it =I

SOME
PULP

yeah it kinda freaked me out too, trying to rewatch the series again noticing stuff like that.

watching one now when chrissy becomes made.

ECHOOOOOO

tony's biggest mistake was not killing them both after he already crossed the line in this scene

he is a well known guy. he could get off an assault charge with the other family letting it slide because of the blatant disrespect to meadow.

Him openly committing murder would paint a very BIG neon green target on his back for the authorities and the new york senpai.

this guy had it out for tony since even before that scene. if he wasn't the one who ordered the hit he surely would have been eventually after tony disrespected him like that.

>muh quality posts

SOPRANOS COMEDY IS EASILY HALF OF WHAT MAKES IT THE GOAT

Was there any reason for the poison ivy other than the psychic referencing it years later? Like, they still caught the dude despite it.

It's spelled moll you gigantic cunt. At least get your memes correct.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moll_(slang)

>tfw she showed up for a whole 10 seconds in The Night Of and all the hatred came running right back

>being this retarted
non-americans please leave

So many questions unanswered. Obviously Tony is kill at the end of the show, but how's Sil doing? He wasn't looking too good, but I always hoped he would pull through and take over the New Jersey family with whoever they had left. What would Paulie do if Sil didn't survive? He doesn't seem like a boss, and I think he'd probably try to get in with New York. AJ will obviously be a big bitch about seeing his father get murdered and probably just cowered in fear after he was shot. I could see Meadow attacking Member's Only though.

the show probably would have ended a lot differently if AJ wasn't a turbomanlet

it would have easily gone several more seasons showing AJ's trek into the family business

>Obviously Tony is kill at the end of the show,
not really. there is nothing to lead to that assumption.

Sil goes into witness protection or illegal identity overhaul, Paulie retires, yes AJ definitely bitches out in every sense, Meadow becomes a single mother, and Carm either goes to jail or finds a beta boy to keep up her lavish but now safe lifestyle.

tony's right though, some pulp is infinitely better than with pulp

too much pulp makes it taste like fucking paper

it would be a pretty dishonestly misleading final sequence if he wasn't dead and that's not really the show's style to do something like that

he's 100% supposed to be dead if you want to remain consistent with the rest of the show's character

At some point in the final episodes they even flashed back to the conversation Tony and Bobby had in S6E13 where he said you probably won't even hear the gunshot when you die.

Are you serious man? You should rewatch the final scene. Not even trying to be a dick. He was shot and never heard it coming, then, just black.

>if AJ wasn't a turbomanlet
and a terrible actor

i fucking hate that gossiping bitch paulie

always ratting on his own.

he should have died on his own

WATCH IT CHRISY

OH

OOOHHHHHHH

ya way outta line kid

nah nah i wasn't out of line, give us a drink

its one of those "meant to be retarded" posts.

>tfw no gabagool

i see you're using gnome

i use xfce myself which is better

>xfce

na na na, you insulted him a little bit

if he thought xfce was better he would be using xfce

I like them both about equally but I prefer xfce especially on a shitty computer

no sorry xfce is better

i think we can all agree that kde is dogshit though

Was something actually off about the seat?

OHHHH :DDDDD

no

I think Pastsy would eventually wind up running a rather truncated family.

Who even dislikes AJ, except edgy kids? It was a perfect portrait of a fucked up teenager with existential dread.

>he watched the Sopranos
>he still expected a definitive ending

WHO KILL TONY?

>Paulie
>Patsy
>Butch and the new yorks

OR THE FUCKKING VIPER

>all these fucking underage plebs that started watching Sopranos just so they could be up to date with the latest Cred Forums memes

Disgusting

TOP KEK

but for real fuck paulie

>given every opportunity in life
>still fails

Only an edgy teenager would sympathize with him because they can relate to being losers.

they are also the ones who think ralphie was a good guy and that tony got killed at the end.

>given every opportunity in life
Well maybe that's why he failed in the first place, because he already have everything on the silver plate, while everyone else should work their ass. He didn't think that's fair.

meadow was a spoiled bitch but she didn't squander anything like cuckthony jr

Well, you know, people are different user.

Can anyone explain why there are now sopranos threads everyday? Why did this start up again?

Memes are cyclical.

as long as you're not braindead the cinematography in the final scene and foreshadowing at the lake canoe scene makes it obvious he dead

yeah, Tony is a good bread winner but a bad father. Spent virtually no time with the little fuck. Meadow always had Carmella around but Jr was stuck around house hens all day.

why because of the two niggers or the wierdo at the diner counter? have you ever been outside?

because its the least reddit thread in Cred Forums

it was a definitive ending. that was my point. it is obvious that he died.

Butch was planning on it but the vipers did it. Paulie didn't want to be boss.

WATCH IT CHRISSY was posted every day for a week or so which led newfriends and former underageds to watch the show past the pilot and realize it's actually one of the greatest shows ever

You shouldn't get triggered over something as trivial as a tv show. Now I won't explain the ending to you.

David Chase himself says Tony didn't die at the end. The final scenes were just meant to convey the paranoia Tony will alway feel.

Okay question for real sopranos nerds here.

Angelo was said to be a former consigliere to the new york family so surely he had to be a made guy. When billy and philly killed him no one seemed to care except tony b of course. Then everyone flipped their shit when tony b killed billy as payback. Even vito and eugene said it was messed up to kill a capo's brother. Wasn't it initially really fucked up that they killed a made guy in the first place? Surely they should have expected some repercussions.

Well he fucked up then because the abrupt silence and black screen conveyed death.

you can't explain something you don't understand

>paranoia
thank you.

He never said that and you don't have a source, he's said that "all the clues are there" and all of those point towards his death.

>David Chase himself says

>In an interview with the Directors Guild of America, Chase broke down each shot, explaining his thinking behind the directorial vision. What he did not provide, however, was a clear answer as to what happens to the Soprano family.
>“When it’s over,” Chase said of the infamous scene, “I think you’re probably always blindsided by it. That’s all I can say.”

basically comes down to "we're the more powerful family how dare you do the same to us!"

it conveyed the show was over.

>it conveyed the show was over.

and death...

He even references the guy who got whacked when he was having dinner with Sil, it can't be any more obvious that's what was intended.

post tee vee 1-20

WATCHD ID CRISSDY :DDDDD

Fact: the word "gabagool" is only said 6 times throughout the entire show's run.

They were only allowed one "gabagool" a season, like how basic cable shows only get one "fuck."

cant believe i missed this. i have to stop trolling on Cred Forums...

thewrap.com/tony-soprano-david-chase-hbo-james-gandolfini/

That's not the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=lNHgUNN5Mc4

was this scene supposed to be funny? because it was funny.

>paulie warns chrissy to watch it
>chrissy ends up dying because he didnt watch the road

real poetry desu

>someone said he said it

well that confirms it

>What the fuck happened to this place?

Reddit made us stop baneposting.

Do people really think that Tony is dead OR alive? After everything else that's happened in the show, after they had that scene in the hospital talking about Schrodinger's cat?

bruh

funny to me. thats why i posted it.
youtube.com/watch?v=mNgBf6VQbaY

>Do people really think that Tony is dead OR alive?

This is the correct interpretation.

it wasn't really funny rewatching it but when I saw it the first time in the show it was the hardest I had laughed up to that point

>Schrodinger's cat
exactly this. assuming he is dead or alive. there is nothing conclusive in the final scene to conclude if i was killed or not. it seemed kind of obvious it might happen but the sopranos never had scenes like that. it was basically a great fuck you to plebs. goat ending to honest.

I think there's a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance he's dead.

a drug addict whore who abandoned her kid getting pimped smacked?
great everytime.

That's ok. Part of the equation is that you can think what you want to think, in the end.

Why is violence against Adriana so funny?

Basically because mirth is a more comfortable response than revulsion with the cinematic trappings Chase sets up.

Memeshitters

when I first watched the show a few years ago I rarely ever got the impression it was good. It really needs to be analyzed in excruciating detail to be appreciated at all, I think.

I FOUND IT!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=WGxadY5BvM4

I like character based movies/shows and the Sopranos had amazing characters. I thought it was one of the greatest shows after the actors settled into their roles by the end of season 1.

nice

the characters seemed, contradictingly, like a cross between stereotypes and inhuman unrealistic caricatures of things that don't exist, to me. Especially Paulie. Throughout the entire show to me he just seemed... weird, and off. Inhuman and unrealistic. In subsequent viewings and analysis, I conclude that this is intentional, and that people like this do truly exist on the margins of society. I think I just had never met anyone like these people, so they didn't make a lick of sense to me.

captcha: nigger farm

oh yeah Paulie and Sil both had way over the top personas but I think the core writing for their characters still seemed very human.

She sucked Penn from penn and tellers dick and its right before paulie sniffs her undergarments.

Watched this episode for the first time tonight and this was awful

youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8

I hope there's some way they can go back and touch this up to make it look better. And this episode and the next made me hate Janice infinitely more than I did last season. I actually didn't mind her too much in season 2 next to those dumbfucks Gismonte and Belivacqua

i cant find the one when they are in bed and she tells about a sexual experience and then chris freaks out and starts calling her a whore. etc etc,.
television has been shit lately so i might just rewatch the series.

heres a for (You) everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUNFEUAttJ8

here go

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWqNcENiXrM

gotta make a compilation of this shit

oh shit thanks.
also deleted post because i forgot link.oh shit i kept skipping past that vid!

K-Karen's ziti.... ;_;

So we all agree that Bobby killed Hal, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=W6ktF-y-hPU
youtube.com/watch?v=_qdJuP667-M

>Wanna go fishing Paulie?

Thought the show kind of jumped the shark in the second last episode of the first season with that imaginary italian woman.

lol it was weird for sure.
i think he was most of it was dream. he was probably in bed the whole time.
youtube.com/watch?v=cB9RKucydIg

FORGET COCO...

>tfw you will never be as slick as silvio

Moronic pleb: detected. BTFO yourself, kiddo.

>"I guess the shit doesn't fall far from the faggots asshole..."

What did he mean by this?

repressed sexuality

B U M P
U
M
P

heh heh

i hope you didnt just shoop that because it is awful. do you have the original?

nope

I forgot about this
probably one of the hottest broads in the show

>hottest broads in the show
definitely.

A scene could not be more kino.

>a german shepards shaved asshole won first place

how did tony become such a bantz master?

Tony only didn't want Meadow to stay with the niggerjew because of the bullying he would've got from the likes of bantsmaster Paulie if he had niggerjew grandchildren. It probably kept him awake at night thinking what Paulie would say.

Let's brainstorm the Paulie bants:

>So what are you doin' with the family this year T? Christmas, Hannakuh, Kwanzaa....or all three.
>heh heh

I gotchu senpai

WATCH IT PAULIE

>tfw all those deaths in the final season

ah...

undie rated

thanks. just rekt my OS so no shooping for right now.

her undercover friend is hotter

youtube.com/watch?v=zh4KOu69-ik

I wish I could experience a Jersey Milf...

>youtube.com

based.
serious question though.
Tell me about Tony,
Why does he wear the wife beater?

>Tell me about Tony,
>Why does he wear the wife beater?

It would be extremely uncomfy to wear polyester.

NO, OVA HEEEERE!

Now sopranos threads that were once the best thing on Cred Forums are filled with faggots, cucks and redditors. I hate this fucking shit.

yeah ok buddy
i think you have this confused with daddario and ridley threads.

SHE WAS A HOO-RAH

You can talk about that downy or daddarios tits anywhere. sopranos threads have been good since time immemorial. I shouldn't have to come here hat in my hand looking for a good thread. Frankly i'm depressed and ashamed.

>

Is there any show comfier than the Sopranos?

kill yourself you fucking piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaCvFNH28lo

>All I know is that he isn't allowed in our social club no more

Nope. And there'll never be another like it either.

why did tony flip out over this petty remark?
is it because of his gabagool caused fat gut?

oh shit nigga what are you doing?

lol Cus junior used to say that in front of girl cousins, and the sound of girl cousins laughing at you is probably pretty traumatizing.

Kill yourself reddit faggot

>lol
Your posts are a fuckin disgrace.

are the italians /ourguys/?

youtube.com/watch?v=BbnufozPbkI
youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c
youtube.com/watch?v=et4U9l4xONM
youtube.com/watch?v=sZF5tGiAQ8M
youtube.com/watch?v=k9PoRUVviiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=znJzYWhmKiM
youtube.com/watch?v=HyDyclnj0gU

>/ourguys/
Kill yourself fucking faggot

WOAH EYYYY

ROADIES?

good one anons you really showed them :-)

>:-)
numales and redditors brought us to this.

DAILY reminder that this guy features in the final kill cam.

>one of the very few actually on topic threads discussing an actual tv show is being fucked with because the autistic redditor janitor got triggered by the OP

if the next thread isnt a watch it chrissy im never posting here again

>that filename

kek

that guy is /fa/ as fuck

>262 posts
but why does have to be "watch it chrissy"?
extreme repetition is literal autism

Remember when the Jigsaw Killer was in the sopranos as AJ's military school dean?

Tony is very sentimental, and it blinds him to threats from within throughout the series.

Just when I thought I was out...
They pull me back in...

where do you think we are kiddo

if you want speshul snewflake threads go back to r3ddit

who else here loves season 6 ?

Luppertazis were having an internal war over the throne and there was a power vacuum, so nobody gave a shit who was made or not cause it was civil war in the family.

The business with Angelo should have been kept within New York. Having some soldier from Jersey come and clip made men would without a doubt riled up the families. Also, you have to remember that Johnny Sack was the most powerful guy in the family, and the Leotardos were his guys. Angelo was competing with John, so if they decided to take him out, that was their business not Jersey's.

WATCH IT CHRISTOPHER

DONT GET CUNTY

>mfw based Richie punched her in the fucking face

Only character who had the common sense to and immediately gets insta-karma'd for it

The point is that both she and Tony where fucked up by their mother but they both just used different outlets for it

Give that shit a rest, a man needs his 7 hours

You want compromise? How's this for compromise. 20 years in the can, I wanted manicot. I compromised. I ate grilled cheese off the RADiatah instead.

Why did you post Tony though?

I'd give her some pulp if you know what I mean

I'm going to marry meadow!

It's funny how on subsequent watches your opinions of characters changes.

I fucking hate Paulie this time around.

I always hated Paulie, but my hate reached a zenith when he killed that old lady and stole her shit

Still don't hate him as much as Janice though.

GABAGOOL? GET THAT FUCKING SHIT AWAY FROM ME

Really didn't pick up on a lot of the comedy until my second viewing. So much pure gold there. HBO would never have the balls to make a show like this today.

no, get it away from ME!

NO Leave the fuckin' Gabagool there! All right? I love fuckin' Gabagool at my feet! I stick motherfuckin' Gabagool in my socks at night, so they smell like your sister's crotch in the morning! All right? So leave the fuckin' cocksuckin' Gabagool WHERE IT IS!

HUUUUURGH

>Retard Glock firing

that's obviously because bobby died

Shows how few episodes the meme masters have actually watched.

Yes, they are.

Fact: the phrase "WATCH IT CHRISSY" is only said 1 time throughout the entire show's run.

Foods mentioned more than gabagool:

-manigot
-pizza
-vinegar peppers
-steaks
-veal parm
-cannoli
-sausage
-sfuyadel

It's sad that most people today probably don't even know what the sopranos is and they probably find shows like breaking bad and got to be better. I honestly don't think people would like the sopranos today, most people find it boring and be unable to appreciate its greatness

There's literally a whole gabagul episode.

Moozadel?

this is deep thanks user

Lmao

This joke will never be not funny.

keks

>ywn murder Janice with your bear hands