/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

clipgur.com/watch?v=8a1e04f0
strawpoll.me/11417388/r
strawpoll.me/11417642
youtube.com/watch?v=SnQZFoNsJ68
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

FRIENDLY REMINDER

HAIR NOT RED

BITCH IS DEAD

5th for fuck Stannis

Say it with me

Kingslayer, Queenslayer, Mountainslayer, Kinslayer, Twice Savoir of the City, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport, Lord Paramount of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, Goldenhand, Valonqar.

>lord Paramount of Casterly Rock
>Not the Westerlands
You dun goofed, Jaimefag.

Though with Kevan and Lancel dead, who would lead Lannisport? Maybe Tyrion. Symbolic, Casterly Rock standing protectively towering over Lannisport.

Is that the Smiling Knight?

>Nothing is getting between that kid and me, 'cause I'm one bad motherfucker

clipgur.com/watch?v=8a1e04f0

What did Uncle Benjen mean by this?

Because we can't have nice things

He's a Branpedo

Why the fuck is Massie dressed like that

>that Maisie
Jesus Christ. And people actually think she's hot?

Support OURSHIP

strawpoll.me/11417388/r

She's like 15, give the girl a break. You were still dressed in cargo shorts and fedoras at 15.

I think she's trying new looks.

She's 19 and she looks like a fucking troll doll

She's 19, user.

>she's 19
lmao what the fuck

A teen still. And she doesn't look glaringly bad, user, You're overreacting.

>Maisie
honestly she kills my boners worse than sun kills vampires at this point.

God help us when she starts getting older/fatter

A girl has no fashion sense

I don't know, I saw her with a Yeezus shirt once. It was pretty nice.

>she doesn't look glaringly bad
user, for one second, stop thinking with your dick.

The Sophie plebs are at it again, I see.

Did you see the other people at the Emmys? I saw some fucking ugly outfits. Maisie was not so bad in comparison.

>Yeezus

She's got good taste desu

She also likes Kendrick. Pretty patrician of her.

Bran is his waifu

> bran post was the fastest thread in weeks
Hey salty cunt

friendly reminder that fuck ups are at a prime

Who hates branbros more, salty cunt or brad?

You mean they're not the same person?

You know they could be, but could brad hold back his autism enough to not fedorapost or get triggered by jonsa posts?

I don't like either

Emilia and margeary >>>>>>

>not a noseringless Nathalie/Missandei

Her too actually. 1000× better than maisie and sophie who act like theyre still in high school and are probably terrible in bed

strawpoll.me/11417642
strawpoll.me/11417642
strawpoll.me/11417642

She's the only real attractive one left on the show. To think people actually find trolls like Sophie and Maisie hot speaks volumes of the people's bad taste or desperation

Not really, I actually think she looks quite cute at times but who the hell thinks that's a good way to dress

Stop with straw polls

Stop bullying Maisie, damn.

So Stannis is alive right?

Why is Jon there?

He's not a fucking Stark

what went wrong

i am 22 now, maybe i was younger back then

something went wrong with the show and this has been said before, but as the child actors grew up and became shit people, it's like the show became shittier and

Damn she looks beautiful here

i remember one summer i streamed the first two seasons in a couple of days, especially in the morning

i remember i would smoke a cig after big moments and throw the butt out of the window

i remember winterfell and how it looked those first few episodes

someone smart, please explain why i am very wrong

>Someone smart
You came to the wrong place

A loss on sunday for both Jets and Giants, and now more bad news for the Jets.

Expect George to make another depressed post.

TWOW when?

The show definitely got shittier. I was worried about this at the end of S3. They rushed too many plots and if they kept following the books a whole bunch of new characters (and special effects) were going to be added right when the current cast were getting movie deals.

Then fatass stopped writing and Hack N Hack were left to their own skills of storytelling. Now I watch for the cliff notes edition of ASOIAF since it will be the only conclusion to the story I will get.

Pic to scare the Greyjoys away

Never

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i watched last season only because it allowed me to spend mondays fishing for yous and reading memes in this general while consuming sunflower seeds and drinking apple juice

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

So tell me why sweet Tommen masturbated on omegle again?

I'd like to deep-kiss her asshole, if you know what I mean.

We recast/cast characters for season 7. I'll start: Lyanna
> pic related

more in that outfit?

starks don't have blue eyes

besides no way jon has brown eyes if both his parents have light eyes, it's just so unlikely

though i guess it depends what rhaegars purple eye allele does

She actually look like Masie.

The show went to shit when Stannis died.

are these boots/shoes/wtv that is one piece with the pants? or just same color?

the outfit confuse me.

>starks don't have blue eyes
huh?

TULLY BLOOD

>Robb Baelully
>A Stark

by books? ned and arya have grey eyes, benjen, robb and bran have blue eyes and jon said to have eyes "a grey so dark they seemed almost black" which is a fancy way of saying dark indigo a kin to rhaegars but they don't have purple eye shit in show so it doesn't matter

For the grave sin of not looking like a Stark, he died.

Bran and Sansa too must refrain from even trying to breed or fate will strike them and their Tully shit looking children down.

This isn't my thread I was busy

That's the only one I know of. Sorry.

The blue eyes come from Tully genes, Starks have grey eyes.

>She actually looks very similar to Jon
muh dick

I didn't say it was your thread

He's about as tall as her too

Based.

>>She actually looks very similar to Jon
Kit has it hard enough, no need to insult him this way.

Shes not dead.

She's quite plain looking in a some what beautiful way.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SnQZFoNsJ68
Which scene would you reenact with her?

Let me vote multiple times!!!

Why do you have this Starks don't have blue eyes meme? Cat's children said to look like Tullies because of their reddish brown hair not because of their eyes, which doesn't mean shit for show because bran and rickon look nothing like Cat. also actor that's playing Ned's father also had blue eyes

In books, in the show dumb arya murdered meryn trant

Drugs or depressed or horny, I've seen a guy that looked him with black or dark hair.

In the books Starks have grey eyes, Tullys have blue, and most of the Stark kids took after the Tully side completely. That's all.

Benjen said to have blue eyes.

yeah obviously. Brienne killed one of his soldiers, glamoured as him. That's why he suddenly had trouble confessing to his crimes, and dying for them. Plus he'd been out of character for a while.

True but Ned had the typical Stark look and was the one with the kids, so he's the relevant one here.

Yes, and all of those have nothing to do with . That girl has gray eyes

And so fate sent him to the wal where he can't taint the seat of Winterfell with his unStark looks.

Why do you think Sweetrobin is so sickly while Harry who looks just like Jon Arrynis virile and strong? Fate will not allow a nonArryn looking Arryn to live

Good, I want this fate guy prevent Jon becoming a Targ

He will, like Baelor Breakspear and his kids, like the Strong kids and like Daeron the Drunken before him.

Another day of no Sophie.

BLONDE = GONE

Even Royce was there

A bigger size if you wanna try and read what that paper says

At the con Dabid said they deliberately omitted any confirmation of Jon's father in the Tower of Joy because "the question was always who is Jon Snow's real mother, not his biological father. We've answered that. We don't think Jon finding that out the would be relevant to his character arc or what we've been building on the shoe which is about the Stark household and him fitting in with northern principles."

They say Jon's story to them is not about some secret prince like fans speculate but about a lowborn from the south who isn't Ned's son becoming King in the North because he was chosen rather than born into it and that was the meaning of the scene.

They also said they don't plan to explore or comment on his lineage any further in the show and will leave that to George if he chooses, so I guess we can rule out Rhaegar appearing in Season 7 or Bran telling him. Jonautists BTFO.

So book six is officially never coming out, right?

>"You're fired"

>"NAH JUST KIDDIN' HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He's clearly that one dickbag on set that no one likes

What's this ship for?

For when they ship Sansa off the show

For when they ship Sansa and Jon

It's the Silence

So we should expect pics of Euron soon?

Cause the paparazzi's pics seem to all be from the same day. Unless they were building it for his scene which will come much later.

And the sneks

Jon/Arya

She'll get the Tully burial treatment, but with a nice big ship since she was the princess of Winterfell. It fits.

Proof or sauce, because it was already stated that Rheagar raped Lyanna 2x on the show.

Stated by who? Robert?

But that murder was pretty cool.

Traitors don't get dignified burials and she's not a Tully, she's a Bolton, she's just retarded like a Tully

>Twice Savoir of the City, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport, Lord Paramount of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, Goldenhand, Valonqar.

and who, are you

It's sad that Silence is just going to be the go to ship set. Should be more original and different.

im watching the show because fuck I invested to much time and to watch how they fucking butchered and will keep butchering the story just serves as self punishment for actually believing D&D were going to hold it down

friendly fucking reminder that dany will spend all of next season onboard a ship

No she wont

Hey is there a wojak version of the manderly heraldry or should I make it myself?

The Proud Lord Said

If it did exist, it's been in some archived trashbin for years.

yeah may as well just pull the trigger

Is Private Internet Access worth it to get around HBO's fascist monitoring of GoT torrents?

soapie is back in belfast lads

We know, these pics have been posted already

Neither of those two need glasses

Oh we know, their glasses are even similar

sweet ol Tommo wanted to see his cousin's dick, it's no secret that so called chad is a total cuck m8

Glasses for fashion was always a dumb idea. Contact lenses are for true patricians.

my autism flares up whenever you post this because i dont think you realize blonde does not rhyme with gone

he's the epitome of a chad though, masturbating with his bro like two perverts for a random stranger they were too dumb to realize was catfishing them is pure chad behavior

it does tho

dont goad my autism please, youre wrong and youre mixing up assonance and rhyme

i dont understand why big frames are so in style with teenagers for the last several years. smaller frames are almost always more flattering. i blame the harry potter movies for bring them back

Naw Harry had little round ones I blame the Zodiac.

Does Sansa realize the only way she can have kids that look like Robb, Bran, AND Arya is if she fucks a Karstark or Jon?

Cause if she doesn't already, she will

>a literal gains goblin
>a wooden board
>paul bunyan
>babe the blue balled ox

dean is too cute to have ruined his career already with a weird sex tape scandal.

oh well cant win em all.

How lucky is he that he got killed off last season though? Imagine if he had to show his face on set the day after it leaked

this thread will not make it through the night.

If we have a branbro or two it will

P R E S T O N

Dean and Isaac fuck all the time right?

i spy daddy issues

Your face when season seven is best season yet.

HAIR NOT READ

BITCH IS DEAD

Why is it that sophie looks like she smells in most pictures?
Masie is a literal greasy goblin but she doesn't have that look on her.

That's really rude.

VISERION BTFO

it's simple

she has greasy, sweaty, salty buttsex with multiple people picked from street parties, and she only has french showers

Post based fanart

Azor jonarya

Thank you Uncle Benjen

I love these so much. It's better than just drawing purposefully shit mspaint, it's like someone with the artistic talent of a child tried their best.

And Sansa.

People who claim that they are too invested in a show they hate are pathetic.

Then maybe shower sometime sophie

It would be funny if she and Jon had kids and they looked like Targs.

Jonarya reunion confirmed. What will you do when Jon and Arya fuck in S7 Cred Forums?

>watch a little girl grow up before your eyes
>care for her like a sister
>have to do a sex scene with her

It's going to be super awkward.

Thank you Uncle Stannis

>Dean and Isaac fuck all the time right?
Havent they been rumoured to be dating for like a year?

Why's he so evil bros?

Ask d&d

If you got a Valyrian steel sword, what would it look like, be called?

If you did well in a battle and became a lord knight, what would your house Sigil, name and words be?

Steward

Same thing i'll do if jonsa/sansan/ciasa happens, laugh at the other shipping fandoms and the mass butthurt that ensues

Only cunts name their sword.

>house

Bane

>words

You don't get to bring friends

>sword

Big Guy

That's what would make the jonsa or jonarya scene so great, there's real tension and apprehension and so their acting skills are put the the test and have to shine through

Dead general

I see an Emmy in their future.

>mfw Preston is right and his death is a ruse

What? I don't think I saw that video

Not that user but he was saying it all the time while watching and making vids about season 6.

The man's nuts. He honestly thought Brienne would've spared Stannis and that it might've been stannis who wrote the letter sent to Jon (even though it was a dude wearing Bolton armor and riding with the Bolton flag that brought it) and that Stannis might show up with his sellsword army that deserted him and left him to die

I'm gonna call it Sord

That's nothing compared to his belief that Quentyn is alive

>HAIR NOT RED
do you know how hair works bro?

Yes, and she still hasn't dyed it red even though all the other Northerners are filming their scenes.

looks like shit, m8

>mfw Quentyn just took off all his clothes and ran like hell to reach the bonfire in the end of the dragon pit

pic related is the most iconic kiddy-core fanart

Fuck off. Stannisfaggotry != Bran pedoes. Get your shit right.

Is Arya still a virgin?

Lady Mormont order you to fight for her in the battle of the bastards.

not in the butt

>aweser te khol
what did she mean by this?

>fuck Sansa for the screechy anal

>fuck Arya for the revolving faces

>fuck Lyanna Mormont for the tight poosay and the mommy issues

Who else is looking forward to Jon Snow's s7 harem?

>and the mommy issues

That's Sansa territory for Cat, Arya for Lyanna since Arya looked like his mother.

Name doesn't mean enough

>screaming out "Lyanna" during climax

>doesn't ping mommy issues

ok bro

>screaming out name of mother he never knew instead of fucking his mom or stepmom lookalike

you know nothing about kinky shit

>"We're battle hardened lords with decades upon decades of life experience, but lady Mormont is the wisest ruler of the whole North, hurf burff"

BRAVO DEE AND DEE

Sophie only ever looks truly comfortable around women.

I disagree

You just KNOW

Even though I'm an annoying Stannisfag so I could be seeing things but don't you think it's weird that anyone directly or indirectly tied Stannis and the liberation of Winter fell gets shit on?
Manderly
Glover
Umber
the real Mormons
Cerwyns
Davos
Mel
Roose
Rickon
Osha
The only one who was loyal and helped Jon is the one who told Stannis to fuck off.

>but don't you think it's weird that anyone directly or indirectly tied Stannis and the liberation of Winter fell gets shit on?

No, cause it's delusional and retarded to think Stannis would still be alive much less have men to help take Winterfell after what happened in season 5

Never thought I would see Homestuck here. How's it going?

Calling it.

Bran will head to Winterfell while Meera goes further South to Greywater Watch to fetch her father and bring him North to confirm ToJ shit for everyone including normies.

>im so fuckin high right now

Sophie pics when?

I'm talking with regards to their book counterparts positions, loyalty and roles vs Season 6

Ciansa is coming (literally). Prepare yourself well my friend

Sure it will creepyshipper

Meera won't leave her king just so Jon Snu can get some validation about his heritage. At most they'll IM Howland through the weirwood.net.

Nah. Bran will teleport to winterfell and tell jon and nobody will question a crippled kid who spent years beyond the wall and now claims to have supernatural powers and can see the past, all of which should make him sound crazy but writing is hard and dabid just want to get to the good plebtard stuff like having jon sail to dragonstone to meet dany and drogon in a scene ripped straight off of How to Train Your Dragon.

I'm just giving a plausible answer for why we haven't seen Meera on set even though Isaac's there

We don't know if Bran knows how to send messages to Howland or know how to find him in the Neck so sending Meera who can tell her people about Jojen's death and find Greywater Watch may work.

What does it matter though. The question of who are jon sues mommy and daddy is pretty irrelevant to the big issue at hand which is the white walkers

>living in burgerland
there's your problem

It doesn't matter. It's just a red herring. Jon will probably try to keep it a secret.

I really don't see how this photo refutes my claim

>you know that mystery George has been building up since the first book
>it's a red herring

kys

She seems perfectly comfortable next to Kit, who despite his height, is a male

I don't think he'll keep it a secret but it'll probably be handled exactly as terribly as this:

>Bran tells jon who his parents are
>"Oh cool also I heard my aunt is in town because she just got finished roasting some lannisters in the south I guess I'll go sail south and say hi"
>"Hey dany were related"
>"hey cool touch my dragon"
>Then they both go north to fight zombies and nobody mentions it again.

That's literally the extent of how much his parentage is going to matter. Take a screenshot because I'm right

You mean that mystery that George spent like, 1-2 pages developing, and hardly impacts anything?

>1-2 pages

fucking pleb

>hardly impacts anything?

It's almost like a mystery has to be revealed for it to then have its full impact, weird concept right?

>fucking pleb

Nice retort. Remind me just how many words George spent on this "mystery"?

>a mystery has to be revealed for it to then have its full impact

Yeah, and once it'll be revealed it will have very little impact, if at all. That's what I meant.

I made it better

I ALWAYS MAKE IT BETTER

>Remind me just how many words George spent on this "mystery"?

Multiple parts of Ned's pov, parts of Jon's, even slight parallels such as Jon switching Little Sam and the Wildling Prince (prince gets raised as bastard to protect his life).

>That's what I meant.

you're retarded if you think that

>Multiple parts of Ned's pov, parts of Jon's,

Not really. Very small parts.

>you're retarded if you think that

Thanks for the compelling argument.

All it is is a reason for jon and dany to interact. It doesn't really drastically change the game in any other way.

>Very small parts.

Parts that mean a lot and that add up to something. What do you want exactly to qualify as build up for something that's a mystery?

>Thanks for the compelling argument.

M8, you have no real argument as to why it wouldn't be important.

George spent years building it up, you have prophecies, you have a remaining Targ who can't have kids, you have reflections on promises, you have parallels you have almost blatant over the head hints, it's gonna mean something, you're retarded if you think otherwise

Hey guiys did you hear???!?!? Jon Snu's mother is actually Lyanna Stark!!!! and his father isn't Ned, it's some autistic emo faggot that started a civil war by kidnapping and raping his mother!!!

Gee that really changes everything!!! now with this new revelation he could finally defeat the white walkers, who will be awed by his royal heritage!!!!! and marry his aunt, cause incest is fucking cool!!!

They'd still interact if Jon was Ned Stark's bastard and legitimized by Robb or made king like in the show.

Marriage for example would still be on the table, as would alliances.

It goes beyond that

Different user but jt doesn't prove he's azor ahai it's just Jontards who have convinced themselves that's what it means because they're delusional and unironically think "ice and fire" was ever mentioned in the prophecy, ever. Hint it wasn't

>M8, you have no real argument as to why it wouldn't be important.

And you have no real argument for why it's important. If you hadn't noticed, ASOIAF is choke full of "mysteries" and unresolved plot lines, some have way more words dedicated to them than Jon's parenthood. The Mad Mouse has more words dedicated to than Jon's parenthood.

>If you hadn't noticed, ASOIAF is choke full of "mysteries" and unresolved plot lines

Not ones as blatant as Jon's parentage or as important.

George would only even let D&D make the show based on if they figured it out.

You're retarded if you think it'll mean nothing

No, if jon was still ned's bastard dany would just kill him on sight for trying to take the north from her kingdom

This way it gives them an excuse to fight the white walkers togethe

You're full of convincing arguments

I'm not saying it proves he's azor ahai, but his parentage does deal with prophecies since that's why Aerys and Rhaella were forced to marry, why Rhaegar wanted to become a warrior, that's why he wanted Aegon, that's why he presumably kidnapped Lyanna, etc.

>kill the king of the giant can't be held land
>in winter
>he thinks that's what Dany backed by Tyrion, Varys, and Theon/Yara would do

Top kek

I seriously hope that happens though

It's mindrape and dragon hijacking time

I know being brain dead is a symptom of jonautism so ill help you out here. dany hates the starks for helping robert usurp her family so he would already have that against him and that on and of itself would be enough for her to have them all put down. On top of that dany thinks all of westeros is hers so she would definitely not take kindly to the entire northern kingdom seceding from the iron throne. The only way she'll be out of character and ok with this is because he's rhaegars rape baby. Sorry you're too dumb to get this.

Tyrion's not gonna advise her to kill Jon

Theon won't be okay with her killing Jon

It's blatantly retarded to kill the Starks at the moment without pissing off the North and with Walkers coming

The shit Dany even learned about the Starks is bs that Viserys filled her head with that othe characters around Dany can refute

Jon can always kneel like Torrhen

All this comes with the assumption that Dany isn't madder than her father

It's the girl that threatened to burn cities just because they won't let her in

And yet she listened to Tyrion and didn't burn all those masters and the cities and was okay with letting Yara lead an independent Iron Isles

Dany doesn't have to listen to tyrion and definitely wouldnt when it comes to her lifelong grudge against everyone who helped usurp and destroy her family, and why the fuck should she care what theon thinks anyway. And none of the people around dany know or care about the white walkers. You're grasping for some major straws here.

The iron isles are irrelevant, politically and economically useless, and not literally half the kingdom of westeros like the north is.

Remember when everyone thought jon being resurrected was going to be a huge deal too

Fool me twice

Hopefully Dany is going to become the main villain.

I fucking hate her and her cgi dragons. Dany and her dragons are normie aesthetic personified.

>Dany doesn't have to listen to tyrion

She didn't have to listen to Tyrion about the Masters either and those dudes had taken over the other cities, had reenslaved thousands of people, had held slaves for hundreds of years and were attacking her city and killing more of her people. But she did anyway. So she's not that mad. She also listened to Barristan previously.

>lifelong grudge against everyone who helped usurp and destroy her family

A grudge that's misplaced and that's in their best interest to hash out and reveal truths of cause Viserys is a fucking liar just like he was about Aerys.

> And none of the people around dany know or care about the white walkers. You're grasping for some major straws here.

You're acting like it won't be brought up at all and that this is complete vacuum where Dany just flies North and burns Winterfell from Drogon's back.

>not literally half the kingdom of westeros like the north is.

Which makes it all the more reason to not just kill the person who binds and leads the whole thing and to come to an agreement

How do you not see the difference between mereen and her own family, and how do you not see how that's a much more personal issue for her that she's been angry about for literally her entire life? You're can't actually be this dumb.

And now you're just making up scenarios where dany somehow hears about the white walker threat and for some reason actually believes it.

Also dany thinks she can conquer any and everything and make people loyal to her by conquest alone.

Much like jon's resurrection like someone else said, his parentage is just another plot device to get two characters to interact and give one of them a reason to form an alliance where they would have had no reason to before.

>How do you not see the difference between mereen and her own family, and how do you not see how that's a much more personal issue for her that she's been angry about for literally her entire life?

Maybe because her own family stuff is bullshit and in question, cause she never knew them, she's been in Essos longer, cause the slavery was something real going on right in front of an around her that she was also passionate about and already doing something about?

>And now you're just making up scenarios where dany somehow hears about the white walker threat and for some reason actually believes it.

So you really think no one's gonna bring up the army of the dead yet again even with thousands of Wildling witnesses now South and to people who know magic is real and have dragons? And I remember Tyrion getting word of dead marching on the Wall and saying something about Mormont not being a liar, so he might also be willing to at least listen.

>Also dany thinks she can conquer any and everything and make people loyal to her by conquest alone.

No she doesn't. Meereen and the three cities showed that and Tyrion explicitly told her she'd need support of the Houses in Westeros cause support of the people without the guys on top doesn't work out. Killing and not even trying to listen to the dudes who rule a massive space like the North is retarded even for her and definitely something Tyrion or anyone with a brain would dissuade her from doing.

>his parentage is just another plot device to get two characters to interact

So now they'll listen to and believe Jon's the son of Rhaegar based on Bran and Howland's word but not that Walkers exist? Faggot please

I hope she doesn't just because you hate her so much.

It's gonna be Dany's fault that the wall melts.

>And I remember Tyrion getting word of dead marching on the Wall and saying something about Mormont not being a liar, so he might also be willing to at least listen.

And I found it

>Tyrion: The Lord Commander asks that we send more men to man the Wall.
>Cersei: Perhaps he's forgotten we're fighting a war. We have no men to spare.
>Tyrion: "The cold winds are rising and the dead rise with them."
>Pycelle: The northerners are a superstitious people.
>Tyrion: According to the Commander, one of these dead men attacked him in his chambers. Mormont doesn't lie.
>Varys: How do you kill a dead man?
>Tyrion: Apparently you burn him.

NORTH AND SOUTH UNITE BITCHES

>As we’ve discussed before, we have reason to believe that Italica will be playing the part of the Dragonpit in season 7. For the non-ASOIAF readers, the Dragonpit is more or less what it sounds like- a ruined, old building near King’s Landing that once housed dragons, for previous generations of Targaryens. We shared a report in August that Daenerys would be appearing at the Dragonpit in season 7.

>Today, we received a spoiler update from a reliable source confirming that Daenerys will be at the Dragonpit, and that she’ll be meeting with several familiar characters there. In addition to Dany’s trusted allies such as Missandei, she’ll be meeting with characters from other storylines. And that’s where it gets really good. Our source tells us that Daenerys will have at least one scene where she’s speaking with Davos Seaworth and Brienne of Tarth.

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/

She meets cersei in the dragon pit

>thread made 23 hours ago
wew

>pass user since 2016

wew

Harry Potter had circular frames. I blame Rivers Cuomo. Then hipsters who ended up co-opting the retro-nostalgia style he had for like an album or two. Not that hipsters would be into Weezer, but, y'know.

Goddammit. It's the real one. What made you crawl out from your reddit hibernation?

This is literally Dany's season. Every big scene except one or two will have her in it . She's going to take kings landing and cross the entirety of westeros south to beyond the wall in the span of a couple episodes. Jon/dany tards are getting pandered to hard this year.

D&D really lucked out that both Maisie and Sophie turned out to be such whores. Most actresses will only show their tits for extra money, but Maisie and Sophie are such edgelords that they'd do it for free.

Can't wait for both of them to show their tits next season.

Well then I guess, to answer the question posed in that other thread, Stranger Things.

What

Hey brad

I'll also be content with seeing Sophie's ass

But it's flat? I would rather see tits

Latest spoiler and it's pretty juice filled

they're flat too

just like her character

it's like pottery

God every time I see Dany's babyish smug face I just want to strangle her to death with my bare hands

And this season is going to be just her roflstomping over everybody

Just fucking kill me

Ayyyy I sorta missed you faggot

Stop samefagging Brad, you're the kind of retard that no one misses even ironically

She's got more tits than ass. t. Venice

Reading those comments literally gave me cancer

never EVER

If you're wondering why it seems like every spoiler is related to dany

It's because the entire season is about dany. With the exception of maybe some Euron stuff. But it's mainly dany and jon secondary.

I have a feeling that before crossing the wall Bran will be losing his 'wight' forearm. Pun intended.

Bran Stark.

>What made you crawl out from your reddit hibernation?
i wanted to show off my Cred Forums pass

Good post.

And why is that? because muh Jaime pottery?

Nope it's never getting mentioned again

Lads. What if Stannis from A Song of Ice and Fire and Ozai from Avatar: The Last Airbender are the same person. Just think about it for a minute
Both are irredeemably evil
Both love fire
Ozai doesn't have a second name, possibly "Baratheon" (?)
Both rule an island chain off the coast of the main continent
Both have disfigured children
Both are willing to burn their children
Just think about it for a second.

Based.

>And why is that? because muh Jaime pottery?

Well, partly. + shock value + seems like the likely thing to happen + I don't want him to get blamed for bringing the wall down + I want to see how IHW will act it out.

This, tbqhwy

I live near there

I feel like I should drive up for pics but at the same time I have no enthusiasm for this shit show anymore

I don't want Bran to lose his arm, he already suffered too much. Besides nothing says that because the mark helped the Night's King bypass the caves' defense, he could do the same to every structure Bran crosses. I think that the Mark is a deeper symbol, like Bran will turn into the Night's King and travel back in time to where it all began.

It's not happening. And that's not going to be the reason the wall falls.

arya's peach hnggg

>unironically wanting him to lose one of his last two working limbs

lmao kys

It's an orange faggot

DAVOS MEETS DANY AND HE IS WITH BRIENNE

THEY ARE GOING TO DO SOME SHIT WHERE HE SAYS HE SERVED STANNIS AND BRIENNE KILLED STANNIS BUT WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER NOW TO JOIN DANY TO JONS SIDE
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING TO DAVOS GOD DAMN KIKES

Dany, if she survives, would be ecstatic.

Honestly though, with their genes, each of their kids could end up looking almost completely different from another

>DAVOS IS A DANY AND JON LOVER
FUCK YOU D&D

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

Azor Breera

So then it's most likely that the Wall will come down while Jon is away then? This seems to be the only plausible way otherwise Jon will get killed before Dany can make it to Riverrun.

It should be the other way around.

Not fit to lead, not fit to breed.

This immediately eliminates anyone with Targ, Stark or Tully blood. Also gets rid of fuckups and people others don't want to follow.

Indeed, only person it leaves is based Bronze Royce

well, good thing is that they put all the "good characters" and good person on the winning team, and this includes Davos.

bad thing is that it's a shitty ruined davos who isn't consistent/make no sense anymore, not just with its book version but with its own show version.

Oh my God since Tyrion will be there you know there will be some shitty unfunny jokes about what a loser davos is for believing in Stannis was

Yeah but Davos will make a down to earth observation that will shut Tyrion up, so it'll be cool

>Jon's at Winterfell
>Wall comes down
>decides to retreat South because North is too vast to defend from giant zombie horde and keep from getting encircled
>flees with Bran, Meera, Arya and the other characters we care about
>Sansa and Brienne stay behind because she never wants to leave Winterfell again and "There must always be a Stark in Winterfell"
>she's our eyes and ears for when the Walkers attack and take the Castle

Someone fund this

>implying Davos and tyrion won't be massive bros

NEW

>early

Why?

>implying Tyrion didn't wildfyre his sons on the Blackwater

>implying d&d won't make Davos a bitch again
True d&d are all about fanservice

How many animal/human bodies can he control at once

Still not at bump limit you fucks

>tfw no Stark in Winterfell