Who will be the protagonist of Season 2? Mike or Will? The Duffers seem to favor Noah...

Who will be the protagonist of Season 2? Mike or Will? The Duffers seem to favor Noah. Will Will Byers be next year's breakout star?

Other urls found in this thread:

hebrewsurnames.com/SCHNAPP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The show doesn't have one single protag but Will will probably be more important than Mike. Joyce will probably have a much smaller role since Mike is back and she doesn't have any reason to stay relevant.

My guess is Mike will be able to willingly cross into the Upside-Down, and Will and his friends will try to use this ability to find Eleven. Also obviously more love-triangle bullshit with Nancy and those two fags

lol woops I fucked up the names.

so do you think Will is actually gay? It was alluded to multiple times in the series.

Yes. He and Mike will go to the Snowball in the season finale.

Would explain why he told the truth about rolling a 7. No matter how good a friend you are you'd lie about that.

Nah, if you had any sort of atypical interests (like D&D) you were "gay" back then. I don't think it was literal. They're not going to actually breach a topic like that with an 11 year old. Hollywood isn't quite THAT progressive yet.

TONGUE IN ELEVENS ANUS

think about a blue elephant

I don't care. First season was barely watchable, I wish you pedos would fuck off with your shitty show already.

the actor who played will should have played finn.

That ugly frog jew is just not good enough.

lol woops I fucked up the names

>the actor who played will should have played finn.
Like, in real life? Like some sort of Kaufman-esque performance art experiment? I am intrigued.

"Being Finn Wolfhard", starring Noah Schnapp.

I'd watch it.

there is a new article of an interview of the duffers ( I think its hollywood reporter) and in it they said that they have been writing S2 since before S1 even premiered. This means that the fame won't hopefuly affect their original character molds. Which means that mike will still stay as the main dude. But I do think Will will become like his new mage (to put it all in dnd group dynamics) which will allow them to travel to the other world and save the princess ala mario style.

Finn is technically more goyish than Noah. You're argument is invalid.

>This means that the fame won't hopefuly affect their original character molds. Which means that mike will still stay as the main dude.
What if their original plan was for Will to be the main character for season 2?

I don't think Noah is more famous than Finn. Granted, I base that solely on how often the latter is posted on Cred Forums as compared to the former, which may not be the most reliable rubric, but it is the only one I got.

>more love-triangle bullshit with Nancy and those two fags

I really hope they don't do this. Let Jonathan find a new girl. I cannot stand love triangles. Though that weird expression on Nancy's face at the end makes it seem like she liked Jonathan. Hopefully the writers don't take it in that direction.

well if that's the case then so be it. Credits to them for writing alternating character focus even from the beginning. Most writers are too afraid to have more than one main good/bad guy.

I was referring more to the characters in my post than the real ppl, but I get and agree with what you're saying. Cred Forums is its own microcosm and is like the evil mirror universe version of how the rest of the world usually thinks and sees things.

this

Mike was unnerving to look at in the beginning ala pic related, giving a good suspense feeling but you get used to him easily

Will is way more uncanny to look at

Explain

Will will probably evolve into the villain

Noah is Jerish. Finn is only a third Jerish.

Where is your source, dear stranger?

Will becomes Gollum and guides the boys through the Upside-Down to find Eleven at Mordor.

Idk who is gonna be protag, im only looking forward to see Steve' friends get painfully killed

Probably Steve too

Huh. Used to say it on his IMDB bio, but apparently it doesn't anymore. I guess you'd have to take my word for it, so it's fine if you don't. Although Schnapp is a traditionally Jewish name and he is from New York City. hebrewsurnames.com/SCHNAPP

As for Finn's heritage it's on Wikipedia. He's German, French and Jewish and attends Catholic School.

Nah I guess your right. Had a red flag with the name Noah also, common hebrew name.

holy shit, that is the best metaphor for what will probably happen in s2 as I've ever heard. I wonder how the boy's will break down relative to the fellowship. I know mike will take the aragon role since he's the alpha of their small nerd herd.

Jonathan's "you don't have to like things just because people tell you" line to him tripped my gaydar.

Also, Eleven won't be the same. She's coming back as Eleven The White.

haha, she was already pretty white before, having probably never seen the sun growing up. But seriously, if she comes back all knowing and in control of the situation, then that means they'll have to make the monster even more powerful and intelligent to continue being a threat. Maybe he works for a sauron level entity.

>they'll have to make the monster even more powerful and intelligent to continue being a threat.
They could just have more monsters, who knows how many Will has given birth to around the town.

true.
I can seem them going around ghostbustering all the new baby monsters.

Hey uh, off topic, but to the guy who uploaded 1.8 gigs of Millie pictures to the thread earlier today...the rare shots from public events were cool, but the pics taken by random people were pretty weird. I feel pretty dirty, now.

> I feel pretty dirty, now.

Why would you download 1.8 gigabytes worth of Millie Bobbie Brown pics, user? How did you think that would make you feel?

>the guy who uploaded 1.8 gigs of Millie pictures to the thread earlier today
I feel dirty just reading that Jesus Christ.

Is Mike autistic?

I was curious, and for the self-deprecating irony. And also knowing at least I hadn't put together a 1.8 gig collection of her photos to share online. Also most of the space came from high-res versions of the same pics.

Still got it!

will Eleven be back

Nah. He's just a bit spergish is all.

Yes, he keep making that stupid face with his mouth in every picture.

>I was curious
No, you're a creepy fuck.
I hope karma bite you in the ass and get you throw in jail.

It's his goofy face. It differs greatly from his spicy face, which is more roguish and angsty.

Where you from, ace? You sound gooky. Maybe a bit roachy. What breed are you?

Yeah, just like Gandalf.

sorry, I'll clarify. i was curious to see them AND curious to see how, like, i'd react. it's a cool study in human character to see how progressively calmer she got in the past few months. the fan photos were pretty awkward in the beginning, but over time they got better, and by the time she got to NYCC, she's killing it.

That being said, there is a 104mb folder called "MEMES" that I vow will never see the light of day.

>Did David Bowie take my green bomber jacket?

Literally what did he mean by this?

She was pretty nervous at NYCC. Granted I'm just going off the panel, not sure if you're talking about pictures or something.

Probably referencing the "Heroes" album cover where Bowie is doing a pose very, very loosely similar to the one Finn is doing in that picture.

Yeah, Bowie is wearing a Bomber jacket in that picture. The pose is kind of different, but I bet the photographer brought it up.

Yeah, I'm talking specifically the photo ops. You know how you can judge a person's authenticity by how their eyes sync up with the rest of their expression? She was definitely more comfortable taking posed pictures with fans at this one. Her panel performance was about as always, though Harbour being there gave it a special place for me.

Yeah, Harbour was great. I wish he was bigger on the promo circuit. He's a great speaker. Incredibly genuine.