What are your thoughts on Max Landis?

What are your thoughts on Max Landis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWRg5fddADw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of haircut is that? Looks like half of it got chopped off with a helicopter blade

His dad killed a bunch of people and got away with it, so this is God's punishment.

noice

channel zero is p good so far.

kek

I think his parents helicopter-method of parenting really fucked him up.

i really do like him in the rlm videos. but i haven't seen any of his movies so i have no opinion of him on that.

Vic Morrow killed the wrong kid that day

His films suck and he's a complete faggot but for some reason I like him

American Alien was pretty good. He put his money where his mouth was on Superman. Haven't seen any of his movies though

He seems like a really nice person who really likes talking about movies

His movie pitches and ideas are mint.

Too bad they make horrible movies.

I liked Chronicle

never seen any of his stuff except the RLM interviews. but i heard about channel zero and i saw his name on it, woudln't be surprised if its good actually based off the co creators prior work

i love his faggoty voice & i want to cum in his boipussy tbqhfam

Chronicle was good imho

Why do you constantly make threads with the sole purpose of shitting on this guy? What has he ever done to you, huh? Like you would ever be as successful as he is. Fucking morons.

Can easily come off as annoying, but a good idea man. NEEDS co-writers.

fpbp

Honestly I think he's pretty likable senpai
Granted he might be the son of a director but he just seems like an average guy who landed several screenwriting gigs, amiable enough too

Max shouldn't you be working on dirk gently right now

DEATH KILL RED MURDER FORCE FLESH CUT BASH BLEED

He amazes me in the way that everyone hates him Cred Forums and sjw alike

I read this in Max's voice. How strange.

I understood this reference.

max pls

He's a good writer who has the potential to do great things. Don't listen to Cred Forums. Ever.

I like him. He is much more rational than his appearance would suggest.

Go to bed, Max. Your Power Rangers script was garbage.

fpbp

>SPAIN
>WHITE

>What are your thoughts on Max Landis?
I think if he got out of the whole SJW bullshit, and spend some of his own money to make movies, that he would do pretty good.

As it is, hes just a SJW yes man who blames others for his problems.
How old is he?

This is what rap music does to people

More like Marx Landis

Seems like a genuinely nice guy and a decent writer but he's got a big ego and a faggot haircut

Something something helicopter parenting

He is the exact definition of a no talent self entitled douche bag who only got to where he is because of someone close to him his dad.

HIS DADS A MURDERER

HES A HACK DAT WOULD NEVER MAKE IT WITHOUT CONNECTIONS AND NEPOTISM

FUCK

MAX

LANDIS

Sure he looks like a faggot, his movies are generic and his dad is a murderer. But as a person he is pretty cool. I talked to him over twitter and he helped with my script, he even offered to his agent.

He's /ourguy/

annoying

>taking screen writing adive from the writer of victor frankenstein

>tfw I don't care that his dad accidentally killed people because american werewolf is in like my top 10 movies of all time

also Max landis is a no talent faggot who got to where hen is through pure nepotism.

I didn't watch this one. But I mean he keeps getting work, so he must know what he is doing.

>But I mean he keeps getting work

What is nepotism

he's both cool and annoying to me at the same time

Go away, Max.

>tfw I had that haircut but changed it once I saw people like Max Landis getting it.

Also;

It's correct name should be "The Morrow"

Has bigger balls than most normies out there. He risked his livelihood and career by criticizing Mary Sues but ultimately came up triumphant

youtube.com/watch?v=aWRg5fddADw

>What has he ever done to you?

Keeps making bad movies when he should be making good movies.

Now he's adapting a good book into a bad TV show (I can only assume it will be bad because he's adapting it, of course).

He should stop being a celebrity writer and should just do more BOTW's.

Max. Pls go.

>Potential

Who else /geniusbutlazy/ here?

the real Max could afford a Cred Forums gold pass unlike me doing 3 retarded captchas for every post

All this plus his politics suck.

But otherwise he seems like a really cool guy.

Not even memeing.

Plus, I'm gonna say it people, I'm happy to exchange two Vietnamese child laborers and a TV actor for An American Werewolf In London.

Sorry. But it's the truth and you know it.

Savage.

Based Mr Landis!

Looks like a dumpster fire, has a really annoying fagcent, haven't seen any of his movies.

>everyone hates him Cred Forums and sjw alike
so he's Cred Forums incarnate?

His 'Wrestling Isn't Wrestling' video is really great.

His dad could murder an entire village of children and I would still forgive him due to Animal House.

We like him because he's completely self-aware about how annoying he is.

He needs to stay the fuck out of PWG shows. The crowds are overflowing with hipster SJW faggots already.

I like American Ultra
Thanks for the enjoyment Max you fucking dick

I'd suck his penis. No homo.

is he gay or has he just decided to immaculate himself with that hair like a proper nu-male cuck

He's half unicorn.

That's actually his natural hair color.

Being born gay is a meme, you dip.