NBC debate thread

I just got a Windows notification from the NYT that 2 women have come out and said Trump touched them inappropriately. Is he done?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html
twitter.com/CNNMoney/status/786160236071624705
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because 45% the country is still Republican and will always be.

He already has a court hearing planned for an alleged past rape:

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html

You tried it 5 times already. Just piss off to Cred Forums dude.

Pff C'mon, OP, look at that face. Now, is that the face of a rapist?

... that's what I thought

Gb2/pol/pls

People just don't give a shit about how bad he is as a person or candidate. They just don't want a democrat in office, especially hillary clinton. It could be fucking charles manson running and they'd still probably vote for him

>women claim things without any proof
Whoa, really making me think guys.

You mean like the Republican party members who withdrew support from Trump?

Wow! I can't believe this!! NYT is a great and authoritative news source! #ImWithHer now!!!

And you got that 45% figure from where?

They have 117 Pulitzers.

lemme guess, you think Breitbart is a bastion of factual reporting...

this isn't Cred Forums, faggot

The NYT colludes directly with the DNC on all of its reporting. I'm not disputing that they're a decent paper but you're an idiot if you get your political coverage from them.

[citation needed]

delete this racist shit right now kid

You wouldn't need a citation if you didn't get all your news from NYT and Washpost you fucking cuck.

>Its another vote for the best of the absolute worst election

Who here voting hillary

Trump could go full Michael Richards and 45% of your idiot country would still vote for him.

Right on time

>cuck
You may as well just admit you concede.

I prefer to look at it as a vote against Trump.

Because he's running against Hillary Clinton

>Nov 8th

Nice try CTR, Trump said to vote on November 28th

Sounds like roleplaying.
But then again, I don't expect you to have a grip on reality and fiction.

hillary is pure evil though

I guess you don't care about national sovereignty and are ok with banks and globalists running the country, and really want a war with russia

Well we already know she's getting debate questions ahead of time

twitter.com/CNNMoney/status/786160236071624705

Emails today released saying New York Times was allowing Hillary to veto quotes of her in the newspaper. Then this pops up. Surprise!!

> Withdrew support
Only people in purple/contested races withdrew support. Everyone else is still 100% behind him because he's the party leader.

This fat fuck literally said he'd support Trump if he went out and raped someone. Trump supporters have literally said they would vote for Trump if he went out and shot someone on the street.

i want to believe

Podesta emails from wikileaks bro. Look it up.

>war with russia

There will never ever be a war with russia, in this day and age its impossible because of nukes.

Shitty proxy wars dont count.

Banks and Globalists will run the country whoever is in power.

That WW3 bullshit is laughable.

None of this is going to happen. He's going to lose badly. Hillary will be a one-term president and Mike Pence will run in 2020.

>none of this is going to happen
>HRC is attempting to pay/force a woman to lie that Trump sexually assaulted her
>I just got a Windows notification from the NYT that 2 women have come out and said Trump touched them inappropriately

Either get shot in the street or get a barbell dropped on your neck and shamed by a first lady because your husband can't control his cock

Read the Podesta emails bro. I'm not a Trump shill I'm actually a Bernout but there's no denying NYT is in bed with the Dems

Trips confirm. HRC paid them off

IT STARTS WITH

>we rely on everyone to spread the truth.

So nothings going to happen, theres enough info out there already that should disqualify HRC from running, but it doesnt matter - people dont care dude. Its right infront of their faces - and they dont care. You deserve everything youre going to get,and its ot going to be pretty.

Also, how the fuck is this halfwitted, mediocre businessman still running for president against a 30 year vet "professional politician"??? After all the debates and whatnot and she still cant put him in the ground - even when hes doing it himself - she cant best him