Pick you're hat.

No i'm not.

Well played

>you're

But I am a refined gentlemen

Who's Pick though? His name was Will.

>hat.

>bait'd

>Could have written "baited" and used correct English, but instead I was extra retarded.

Is this extra-super-double-secret bait?

The spelling is actually baitit, a compound word of the past tense of "bite" - bait - and that they bait it, i.e. took the bait, ate it.

>william in light, mib in the dark
>the last time they spoke as friends

I shall pick the hat of a gentleman.

>only 2 colors
really Westworld, I'm paying top dollar here

Why was there no brown hat?

They're not made of money.

Does anyone else have a hard time treating NPCs in video games like shit?

I can never bring myself to push the "steal the widow's money" or "throw the baby in the furnace" button no matter how aware I am of how fictional and meaningless they are.

Top right in the black

>Does anyone else have a hard time treating NPCs in video games like shit?

no. most video game evil options are edgelord acts of retardation that are more funny than anything.

Its VR, spawn me a brown hat

have an upvote, good sir

>Its VR
...No, it isn't.

I like how I forced both those families to kill every single one of each other through lying and forcing persuasion and real persuasion on that one planet.
That and I force persuaded that poor woman to give me all her money and now she's stuck living in the desert.
I'm a huge edgelord like that.

Pic related is me when I force everyone to give me all their credits.

Wait you believe Westworld is real?

>starts out with a white hat
>hat turns black as the years go by and he becomes evil

Literal pottery

"Real" as in physical, yes. As in they bought a big patch of land and filled it with robots and shitty 18th century style buildings.

Sure. The first playthrough. But after 30 years you probably wanna try something new so like good old Will you go in and try all the opposite choices. Sleep with the starting hostess, choose the black hat, etc. Perhaps whoever he loves on the outside dies, prompting the change.

It's clearly VR, they have way too much land and bullets cant magically not hurt guests through target detection. Mass and velocity still matter and the bullets blow holes in hosts.

Then how did one of the robot hookers get MRSA in her chassis due to an improper cleaning by service technicians?

then why the FUCK do they have the robots you moron? it's not VR. the other user is right, it's a real place.

Here's your (you)

The guns obviously don't shoot bullets. They probably just shoot some airsoft pellet that registers something in the robot body to make holes explode. I wouldn't be surprised if it even has aim assist.

If it was VR they wouldn't make you sign a waiver not to sue them if you get hurt.