New Rogue One Poster - SJW Diversity overkill

If this takes place before EP I: A New Hope, wouldn't the human landscape look about the same. Go back and watch, when Luke returns to base after destroying the Death Star, it's nothing but white male Americans and Brits coming to congratulate him. Now in Rogue One Disney has got - White girl, white dude, spic, black, 2 chinks, Arab , and a robot. Jeez

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/03/jj-abrams-bad-robot-diversity-quota-oscarssowhite
bbc.co.uk/diversity/strategy/eir-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=6SKI9rgqFck
youtube.com/watch?v=KXy8S6EkfJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe Luke's rebel squad was the anglo fraction?

>If this takes place before EP I: A New Hope, wouldn't the human landscape look about the same. Go back and watch, when Luke returns to base after destroying the Death Star, it's nothing but white male Americans and Brits coming to congratulate him. Now in Rogue One Disney has got - White girl, white dude, spic, black, 2 chinks, Arab , and a robot. Jeez

Who the fuck cares

It's just an action movie you fucking sperg

Don't reply to this, let the thread die

Oh yeah? Which one's the gay one?

Why does anyone on earth want to see a bullshit side story anyway?

> you should just enjoy getting propaganda crammed down your throat at every turn

The robot.

At least the bad guy isn't a white guy right?

WE WUZ CHARACTERS N SHEIT

You didn't care when you were watching Rocky, Red Dawn or every Arnold Schwarzenegger movie ever, you fucking faggot.

>Both Asian characters are massive stereotypes
How can you call it social justice when you represent a race as pic related

fuck anyone seeing this

as if 3PO wasnt the go to faggot

so this what all the minority character were doing during the original trilogy

Did you spell Arnold's last name without Google?

They must all die then, that would explain it

Simply put, that's not the world we live in anymore. I know that at my workplace, I work alongside people from every walk of life. Everyone works hard and tries to get along and people are for the most part evaluated based on merit and not homogeneity.

I think it's due time that our new generations of children grow up with these kinds of cultural groups helping to form their world views.

And they were mostly humans. The OT is pretty weak in this departament except maybe ROTJ.

>empire killed all the non-white people

that would be hilarious

BBC quote about rewriting history to be what we want instead of accurately portraying it.

If you're white, you should care.
Culturally enriching white creations hurts us. When I see this PC faggotry, it literally feels like Jamal's throbbing BBC demolishing my colon.
This is rape. This is White GeNOcide.

Do you ever stop to think about the fact that "mixed" children begin with two parents from racially different backgrounds who love one another?

>casting non-white ethnicities equals white genocide

Teens these days don't read what they write before posting anymore, do they?

In his mind their love is Jewish propaganda.

why not try this in a nation not meant to be a white majority from the beginning.

You mean America...?

The thing is, they're turning their ignorant animosity for jewish people against every non-white person on the planet.

Ackbar sent all shitskins and the only pilot women from the Rebel troops to a suicide mission.

He's literally Hitler.

Not all of us are 12, user.

Yes, and?
You do know how racists work right?
They aren't typically a bright bunch.

Well no, it's more like extrapolating the issue of hamfisted interracial relationships in some films to all films that feature a diverse cast.

I don't have anything against Jews, but it's foolish to think that there isn't some level of forced diversity in the entertainment industry these days.

Who the fuck wants muslims flooding in to western nations?

Yes m8 the nation of united states was meant to be white citizens only from its inception and its first act of naturalization act and the signers of the declaration of independence lived and died under that law.

OK, so there's forced diversity.

So what?

>They aren't typically a bright bunch.

Valid point.

original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

The idea of a melting pot was coined over a hundred years later and is literally a basterdization of the founding ideals.

Forced diversity is better than forcing homogeneity. Don't you know that it also takes a lot of effort to only have white people in everything?

It's inappropriate. It's making something a race issue when it doesn't need to be. If we're being honest, it's discriminatory.

It's also quite frustrating when it's considered a positive action rather than neutral or bad.

So the natives weren't American?
And the slaves you imported weren't also?
Huh.

I'm not even from your country, but I'd be ashamed to share it with people like you.

Please feel free to respond with cuck or a racist slur, its the best you have.

Guess what, I know a lot of immigrants who learned English late in life who are able to spell bastardization correction.

Not at all its liteally the founding principal of the nation

Motion pictures and film in general are and always have been a white invention and art form. The idea of wanting equal representation in another races art form is only acceptable when its a white invention because its another example of white culture being all around you and shared to the point people don't realize it when they aren't welcome. its simply been subverted by Jewish producers

look at the 4 bottom most support characters down the bottom; look at all the extra doodads hanging off them there starting to look likelate generation pokemon overdesigned spacey junk look

I'm not arguing for either alternative, just a middle ground. The race of an actor shouldn't be a relevant part of whether or not they're hired, unless the movie specifically calls for it.

Yes they weren't America was not a concept until Europeans created it. Slaves were not supposed to be citizens

this is not a hard concept to follow

I consider it neutral. That's my point.

You however are making something a race issue when it doesn't need to be.

cool story m8 if only that was a argument against literal documented history.

So Native Americans weren't Natives to America.

History 101 with the Klan.

How dos it take effort when it has built the fucking industry? the same industry dying more an more each year that happens to push forced diversity more each year?

The race is relevant when they're looking a cultural statistics.

Imagine you wanted to make a movie that the entire world loves and cherish like Star Wars. Wouldn't you want people in different countries to have characters they can relate to?

In this specific instance of Rogue One? I don't have enough evidence to say either way.

But if we're talking about the entertainment industry as a whole, then quite a few names have come out in their desire to include diverse casts. In fact when a director disagrees with this notion, such as in the case of Tim Burton, they're publicly flogged.

They were not native m8 hence the out of Africa theory they simply were settlers of their own Indian nation again on a continent not recognized as America until Europeans called it that.

>implying Hollywood is dying due to diversity, not a lack of creativity.

>EP I: A New Hope

Why when the first ones did even better and accomplished that goal with little to no diversity?

I hate to spoil the next few years of high school math and statistics classes, user, but correlation does not in fact equal causation.

Native Americans were not only native but also not Americans.

Are you Mormon?

Don't you see how much more distasteful and bland this is?

Again m8 the lack of creativity stems from reusing the diversity element as a ""creative""" element among other things.

The movie industry simply existed for longer and stronger as a white majority as it is a white art form.

If you have difficulties relating to someone because of the color of their skin, then you have issues that need sorting.

We're talking about Star Wars here, not about a movie that's making a specific political or social message. Finn doesn't come from a rough neighborhood or a tribe in Africa, his culture in the film is as equidistant from modern Black culture as Rey's.

Can't wait to see the chinese poster.

Boycotting this shit for promoting white genocide

Good, Tim Burton is a fucking hack.

And there's literally no reason to be upset about it. At least no reason Amy offered ITT.

I am sorry m8 you are simply reaching you asked about a specific element missing in the past when a industry literally was built and thrived without it.

its like saying how do humans expect to be successful without without embracing and creating more junk food in their diet.

And yet he still acts like a token black guy

>Black people are the reason Hollywood is making remake after remake after reboot.
That's your stance?

Whats an SJW?

gain m8 simply cant have it both ways. NO one is native to the Americas and the concept of America came with Europeans.

>Fast and Furious and Kevin Hart comedies make gangbusters every year
>The Rock is the highest paid actor in hollywood
>implying diversity kills movies
newsflash america is less than 60% white

That analogy is retarded and you are in need of sleep.

it means boogeyman

Tell me more about how Star Wars never had political or social messages.

Maybe you think they weren't there because you weren't RECEIVING them.

Not at all that's like watching a geisha show and showing the all Asian cast and audience and calling it bland and distasteful

white do not need shit skins especially in their created art form.

even funnier you are talking about the race that created the concept of high culture.

George just drew from the pool of actors he had in the UK...guess what in the 70's they were all white.

>Can't have it both ways
You mean factual and accurate?
Most of us are happy with those two ways.

Who ever is using black people and shit skins as a crutch for diversity has no bearing on weather or not the simple act of them being their and shoe horned has become a detriment.

as I said Jews have perverted a white art form.

How long have you been unemployed?

The industry is dying being the top paid in a dying industry making less yearly is not helping or proving your point.

The nation becoming a third world shit hole does not help the fact the white art from is being perverted

>being triggered by a diverse cast

kys

jews have "perverted" the form for 90% of it's lifetime then. Every major studio was founded in the 20s by jews, and even foreign film industries were full of them. Germany's died overnight from all it's jewish filmmakers fleeing the country

You never see sjw's complaining there are too many Indians in Bollywood

How is it retarded m8 film and motion pictures are a white invented art form that survives without shit skins and shit skins have never been required for its survival same with junk food and the human diet.

I think it just makes your brain work and that hurts to see truth.

Hoemnis any of that relevant to the creative drought.

Hollywood's current misfortunes rest on the shoulders of unwanted reboots and remakes.

Is that the result of diversity, yes or no?

See you use such hateful terrible language. Do you really want to tempt the entire world to turn against white people?

>the white art form

wew there really are faggots like you there. how does it feel to know no one cares except you and other social rejects?

> implying I don't hate Red Dawn and Rocky IV

Nice try though

>it literally feels like Jamal's throbbing BBC demolishing my colon.
And how would you know what that feels like?

sorry m8 the USA as created was meant to be a white nation

kick and squeal all you like you are simply living in a perverted sense of it pretending not to be

>2016
>being white
Enjoy the FEMA "reeducation" camps gringo

A year, two years out of work?
Longer?

>leaving out the crippled pansexual midget in a wheel chair

FUCKING DISNEY, WHAT BIGOTS

>*specific* political or social messages
I don't really see the point of bringing up Lando. His character wasn't a commentary on Black people or their culture. He was a normal guy.

Two directors choose to racially discriminate when selecting their cast. It shouldn't matter who they picked, the fact that they did so (unless the movie specifically called for it) is wrong and unjustified. Tim Burton being socially rebuked while JJ Abrams isn't is hypocritical.

I am working right now as we speak at Comcast m8

Oh great, we went full circle.
Sweet dreams you loopy Klansman.

The fact that it's being used as a cheap ploy by uncreative hacks doesn't make diversity bad in and of itself. The issue is the hacks behind the scenes. You're also ignoring the fact that other factors are contributing to Hollywood's decline, like alternative media sources and a rise in television quality/production value.

Try writing that again in English?

It never worked for them before.
It rests on remakes and reboots featuring diversity as its main reboot and remake justification so yes. see Annie karate kid and birth of a nation s recent examples.

So I guess Jews invented and share full control and claim to hip hop as a art form as well.

I think you're just making it a race issue. Most people just saw the trailer, thought it looked cool and moved on. Get over yourself.

[citation needed]

Thomas Jefferson owned a copy of the Quran. :^)

It's not about Lando. It's about Lando, with all different kinds of aliens. You see 1 of each kind of alien.

>It shouldn't matter who they picked,
He says as he argues it matters who they picked.

I'm a different user but regardless you don't have any justification for why it's okay for asian cinema to be filled with Asians but but it's racist for western cinema to be filled with westerners.

The conversation moved beyond the new Star Wars trailer. Try to keep up.

Okay.
Message received.

>another white female lead in Star Wars
>POCs relegated to supporting cast

And they say Disney is progressive.

Yes m8 and the same quality and lack their of in diverse shows are failing in those mediums as well.

simply put niggers and shit skin have low class and low intellect and will consume shit cinema media more per capita >inb4 anecdotal examples ignoring the race that invented high class and cinema

>All reboots are racially motivated.
Seriously, watch more films.

seehe also signed the constitution allowing niggers to be slabs and over saw and lived and died while this act was enforced

>bbbut he owned a shit skins book

>"hey let's not cast this movie as almost entirely white like every other film"
>racially discriminate
won't somebody think of the white man?

>He says as he argues it matters who they picked.
My point all along has been that racial discrimination is a bad thing. In doesn't matter who it favors or who it disadvantages. Diversity quotas, hiring people just because of the color of their skin, etc. is racist.

Are you implying non whites people born in the west aren't western?

How long have you been retarded?

sorry m8 you trying to shoe horn one facet of the decline of cinema and ignoring that yes in deed forced diversity for the sake of politics is also a contributing factor.

>two seperate threads complaining about "muh forced diversity!!! REEEE"

Not the argument as there are non Asians born in Asia yet they are not represented in theire media

Only clear headed reply

Man when you see the most IDIOTIC words coming from the anti-diversity crowd, it really makes diversity seem so much better.

Prove that any given actor got their role purely for race alone and in no way due to talent. Proof, not opinion. And of tjhtjhe role called for a specific race, it doesn't count.

Guess what that leaves you with?

How long have you been butt hurt and attempting stake equal claim in white created society and culture?

That's wrong, but please, explain why Western equals White.

Sorry m8 many roles go to races of people meant to be white and are literally picked based on race regardless if two shit skins went up for the part and got it.

When a creator states they are looking to hire a diverse member for a role that's what your talking about.

>"hey, I want to show the world how progressive I am. Let's cast this movie with a bunch of different races"
>well why don't we just pick whoever does the best audition?
>"nah, nah, that's too boring. It's much more fun if we just needlessly pick out people because of their race."
>"It's not racist though - even though I'm literally discriminating by race"

Oh look, you took an argument full circle again.
Its like talking to a six year old.

Western society was founded and created by whites as much and in the same way Asians created Asian society and yet when a white person is born in Asia they are just as must Asian as a nigger born in England yet only the west is expected to cator tot he shit skin

>No proof
OK then "m8".

Again you not making any argument against what I am saying.

the requiring and reused theme of diversity as a creative aspect in new media is in fact a facet in the decline of it.

so simply diversity is a contributing factor if the dying industry as much as making a remake as a creative theme is.

you can get away with stereotyping if you make a big deal about including minorities in your movie.

the walking trope that was Patty in the ghostbusters movie is a primo example, and SJW's turned a blind eye to it because "muh progressive film".

And an Asian person born in the west is western. Are you trying to disprove yourself now?

Annie and karate kid new spider man mary jane Dark tower

This is a shitpost, isn't it?

I shitpost.

Repeating the same thing over and over and refusing to listen to any other view isn't an argument kiddy, it's a tantrum.

In what alternate universe was a blind eye turned to Patty?

Also: the movie sucked but that character in the movie wasn't as wretched as the trailers made her look. But then you'd have to have seen it to know what.

The black guy was fantastic as Finn though

Again m8 that is not the argument both concepts exist that someone born in their perspective hemisphere and continents are citizens in that place but the media of only one is expected to represent the non ancerstral prodigy of said cilization

White Asians are not represented in Asian media

>attempting stake equal claim in white created society and culture?
well its working isnt it?

Where's the proof they weren't selected based on talent? Just sounds like an angry child making assumptions.

>"Bad Robot will reportedly work with its agency partner CAA and studios Warner Bros and Paramount to ensure women and minorities are submitted for writing, directing and acting jobs for the company in direct proportion to their representation among the US population."
>theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/03/jj-abrams-bad-robot-diversity-quota-oscarssowhite

>At 13.4%, the proportion of black, Asian and ethnic minority (BAME) employees has never been higher and we are on track to meet our 2017 goal of 14.2%, but we recognise that there is more to be done in some areas.
>bbc.co.uk/diversity/strategy/eir-2016

>and in no way due to talent
This was never my argument. People get hired due to talent, but out of a heavily and needlessly reduced pool.

Sorry m8 your simply blown the fuck out.

we can all follow the thread in good faith and no bias

Except for the fact that's wrong.
Not that I expect you to know that.
Or even believe it if shown facts.

Their creators specifically said they were looking for a divers cast member and karate kid and annie were literally created to make a nigger version of a white character.

He also freed his slaves when he died, they saw it as economic necessity, not a race issue. Keep in mind there were still white slaves and indentured servants in America at the time.

I don't see anything here that implies a reduced pool. Quite the contrary in fact.

No its not hence its killing it yearly like a fat nigger with chocolate on his fingers your fucking up everything you touch
HAHAHAHA

Then if the film called for a specific race even by your own admission, how is that an issue?

there is simply no facts to back up your argument as its common knowledge and its been laid out for you and your been put in a corner

Asians don't represent white or black people born in Asia in their media and don't attempt to make equal representation at all. This includes bollywood

Cool he had nothing left for them to do because he was dead but lived and died under the law that said they were to never be citizens lol
keep trying m8 specifically whites were to be allowed citizenship in his entire lifetime

How much is Trump going to lose by?

>Asians don't represent white or black people born in Asia in their media
Yes, they do.
Maybe watch some Asian cinema and you may see it.

>It's making something a race issue when it doesn't need to be
Are you talking about yourself?

as if movies like the hateful 8 and rogue 1 didnt and arent gonna make tons of fucking cash.

cry more dude lol

Beginning pool: 100% of the acting population (minus some percent due to age, body type, etc)
Post-diversity pool for ethnic minorities: 14.3%

Why are you trying so hard to defend what's obviously wrong? I'm not the other guy arguing for White supremacy in film - that's just as bad. But the fact of the matter is that some directors discriminate by race when they don't need to.

If it's wrong for Tim Burton to do it, then it should be wrong for everyone else.

Because it is forced diversity of a white character in a white artform

its similar to remaking Friday with ben Affleck and matt Damon and expecting it to not seem jarring.

Show me examples that equate to attempting to reach equal representation.

I will wait.

this is how people in the corner argue by making up unsubstantial claims in the face of common perception and knowledge

>b but Asian media is diverse

Wow, your understanding of percentages is fundamentally flawed.

>I don't see anything here that implies a reduced pool. Quite the contrary in fact.

Racists aren't known for their intelligence.

It will be another safe, corporate-driven movie like Predators that tries to be something like The Avengers.

Popcorn flick with your typical tuff gurl â„¢ main character. She already seems cold, unreal and unlikeable from the trailers.

Only people who will see this turd are consumer normies and die hard nerds who will love it simply because it's Star Wars.

I'm hoping it will silently kill the franchise for good just like JJ's first trek film did.

star wars is not making the same when adjusted for inflation and is riding out the fame of the name hateful 8 literally feature a majority white cast

>common perception and knowledge
Read, wilful ignorance of reality.
>I will wait
OK. How about do your own research rather than expecting to be spoonfed?

>all dudes but 1

Gross oversight

>I'm hoping it will silently kill the franchise for good just like JJ's first trek film did.
The Han Solo solo film will do that.

imagine being this fucking mad over nothing

7-8 points

So?

Your messages are getting shorter and shorter and are failing to acknowledge the fundamental point of my posts. You got your evidence and are now acting petulantly because there's no counter argument.

Enforced diversity is equally as bad as enforced segregation. It's a shame to see racism back in such force after all the effort expended to remove it.

>She already seems cold, unreal and unlikeable from the trailers.
Gee, a character that's been through a very rough patch in childhood (kidnapepd by Separatists, then forced to assist the Empire through her father's name) is cold and unlikable while going through a second war? Who knew?

What about Annie was particularly white? Friday at least had some connection to black culture but I don't see how Annie couldn't be a color blind story

>Only people who will see this turd are consumer normies and die hard nerds who will love it simply because it's Star Wars.

Yeah, the only people who will see it are the general audience and Star Wars fans.

They're truly finished.

Sorry m8 I don't need to keep agring with a child as I fully expect anyone reading the thread with no bias and good faith intellect will not delude themselves to think Asian media is diverse or attempts to represent non genetic Asians in their media in any comparable way your simply attempting to muddy simple common knowledge out of desperation

You are misreading your own sources.
Short of sitting you down like a child and talking you through it with drawings, I can't really get on your level. And I cannot be fucking bothered to sit you down like a child.

Again its why is its a perversion of the art from and a factor in the killing of the industry.

You have reached a mental brick wall in your argument and backed off into "so?"

I accept your concession.
Your grand wizard would be proud.

I'm interested in this because it looks like a new story in the Star Wars universe. Yes it is a prequel but it appears to be going for a different tone and won't rehash the original movie like episode 7 did.

English?

What a shitty poster.

It even have copy pasted stormtroopers. They're not trying at all.

The character was written about a white red head freckled child as in the unwanted red headed child and adopted by a rich European man in the early times of European aristocracy

I simply could say why is Friday linked to black culture and the same applied to Annie

when ironically there is more white wiggers in the same area sharing the same culture than black orphans being adopted by rich parents in the same setting

LOL BTFO

>ASIAN MEDIA IS DIVERS I SWEAR

>a white British female is front, center and huge

This should not be allowed, but I will allow it.

>The nation is becoming a third world shit hole

wew lad, now i know why trump supporters are trump supporters

>only one nigger

I'm impressed burgers. I could have sworn this movie would have nothing but white women and niggers having sex.

Is Australia awake or something?

Again you pretending our nation is not set to become brazil lol

I forgot all the successful Majority shit skin nations

>I believe in culture Marxism and you can interchange cultures in any nation and they stay the same America could of been founded and upheld by any race.

I wonder, is the horrible misspelling all part of the desperate cry for (You)s?

>your simply blown the fuck out

OH FUCK THAT'S PRECIOUS, fuck outta here kiddo

Don't blame Cred Forums knuckle draggers on us, mate.

fivethrityeight puts him at a 12% chance of winning the election.

You do kinda have a reputation, sport.

lol what ever you say kid

Not that user, but why do some of you polcucks have this "go to" buzzword stage of inserting "cultural marxism" in literally every conversation? No matter how much sense it makes. Do you keep it on a buzzword list to copy paste in threads? Do you have to actively think about cultural marxism every day?

Was it during sn Alex Jones podcast? Is that why its a famous buzzword now?

Help me understand your autism.

umm learn some shit please. if your beginning pool is 100% of a homogeneous group, and then you open it up to other groups, then you have a higher pool than you started with and have more options.

Why's my Bookie still giving me such shit odds?!

WHO
FUCKING
CARES
Oh my God you fucking autist no one fucking cares
Star Wars always was and always will be SHIT
Stop making these thread you negro

Is it a buzzword if its a real concept?

Is racist a buzz word to?
Is diversity a buzzword?

Don't confuse him with math.

please, just sit the fuck down and grow up and learn some shit. the real world will not be as kind to you as your pol buddies are

He's not autistic.

He's a White Knight.

Everything is a buzzword.

THIS
what about privilege

what about trigger

What about micro aggressions

the left makes buzzwords all day lol

Mother fucker your flailing and have zero argument your whole idea of America being successful if (insert any race and culture here) is based on Santa clause level delusion fed to you by the MSM and liberal teachers and has no real world evidence or example.

its that simple kid

>Is it a buzzword if its a real concept?

>an anti-semetic conspiracy theory that originated with the Nazis

Tell us more about this real concept, Cletus.

....You mean the Chinese?

The idea that all cultures are equal is Nazi conspiracy....cool I am glad you don't agree and we are on the same page and why controlling the majority culture in a nation is important

You didnt answer the question.

>The idea that all cultures are equal is Nazi conspiracy
Learn to read.

Triggered is a real concept used in psychological therapy pertaining to those who suffer from PTSD...employers and institutions by law have to follow rules to prevent sufferers from unwanted attacks, in a form of a pre-warning before the subject matter.

The internet took it over and made it a meme. Probably actually insults people with PTSD ...the way you faggots throw it around.

The Chinese are Asian unless your making the joke they invented high culture in which case you would have to ask yourself where you live and how your dress and act in order to be seen as high class as well as Chinese who routinely were European styled shoes garb , cologne and architecture in their modern societies when attempting to appear high class.

Its not a buzzword when its real m8 I asked you the question.

>The idea that all cultures are equal

This Is what cultural Marxism is m8 I think you just fucked your entire premise unless you say your agree with it.

The point is that you throw around "cultural marxism" as a buzzword...Im not quite convinced you even know what it means, but you heard it from somewhere enough to convince you. But since chemically balanced people dont really throw it around often....I cant fathom where you got it outside of fringe conservative talk radio shows.

seeDo you agree or disagree all cultures are equal.

You cant answer a question with a question you dumb faggot.

The poster looks like shit

No, "cultural Marxism" is a term that refers to a conspiracy theory that Da Jews are destroying "white" society with degeneracy and race-mixing and the like.

In a different user, and how do you mean "equal"? Like, in what sense? In what term? Do I think all cultures have value? Sure. I dont put them in some autistic scale of inportance because that is subjective...and stupid. There is no objectively GOOD culture...

SO you don't believe some cultures are objectively better than others for success in modern society?

so the concept of white privilege is simply a conspiracy against the
white race in the same logic?

>itt Cred Forums cries about nothing.

further more would any culture being the majority be able to maintain the same society that we have in America equally?

No I dont believe there is an objectivity to human culture enough to pit culture against culture on some sperg scale. No. It is all subjective. There is no objective measure to determine "culture" in that way. There is no objective value to human culture outside of society you can measure.

Now you're getting it.
That is, if you're being sincere. Which you're probably not, because you're a self-victimizing faggot who doesn't grasp the similarities your worldview has with that of certain blacks, women, etc.

Again m8 are you saying that simply everything that is a theory is equal in being correct?

if white privilege and cultural Marxism are equal as your alluding then is the theory evolution and or out of Africa just as wrong and or right?

Is that Nasir in the bottom right?

LOL, seeing him in another role is so strange for some reason

I dont understand what you think this question is...

Im not quite sure you know what a culture is. I think you fail to understand that oje culture can have a completely different set of standards than another...and neither of them would be holding objectively better standards..I think you want there to be some correct uber culture. But thats retarded

Even funnier when we are discussing two concepts one about a out group infiltration another society and trying to meddle with it and the other a group of people trying to plant themselves in a society that rejects them and feels the majority are meddling with them unfailry.

I think if you cant admit western culture is superior to say African culture or Hispanic culture in terms of its viability with maintaining standard in America your being obtuse now and in a corner.

As I said given the qualifier of running a nation of specific standards their is in fact a objective better and worse and not some esoteric" we all have subjective value" question.

there*

2-3 Asians? Good. There needs to be Asian male lead in more movies like back in the 70s-80s.
Black actors aren't likeable, I'm sorry to say.

>it's a "Cred Forums pretends to care about Star Wars, but actually only cares about it when it triggers them" thread

Nigga, I just answered this question....there is no objective values to culture to allow me to fucking scale them. You prefer the cultures you have been normalized to, that doesnt make them have objective value. Its not like cultures never had ANY value before western society happened you dumb retardo.

seeYou are being niave if you cant admit in terms of running a western inspired nation with a specific set of standards does not have a objective better or worse

as well to say that island cultures that produced nothing for humanist is subjectively or objectively as good as say white culture that brought uncounted medical and technological advances your being unreasonable and that glows the all equal argument right there

and saying they all have value amounts to misconstruing my argument as them deserving to be killed

seeThere is simply no way to say subjectively or objectively all cultures are equal and having value does not negate this.

There literally is no objective standard, you are judging every previous culture by the standards of the culture you personally prefer...as if in the thousands of years of cultural development, only western society actually mattered. Thats fucking autism-tier logic, mate.

This argument keeps getting more and more retarded. Its like you cant see how you are making your own rules and judging everything by your own rules you set up

> only western society actually mattered
I never said this this your butt hurt

a culture that produces more for humanity is a objectively better culture than those that don't m8

our being real fucking childish and its showing.

again if you cant say a island culture that produces and simply exist versus a culture that creates charity and medical advances for the world to use your fucked in the head and anyone non bias can see that

having value does not negate this

No there isnt, what YOU are doing is insinuating that there IS a level of objectivity to whether you like a culture or not that you arent nornalized to

Your argument is retarded, pol

how are they my rules m8 if you cant admit objectively that some cultures are better and produce more for humanity your simply lying to yourself there isa reason white nations have the highest level if immigration from shit skin people its not my own rules

YOU ALL ARE IN A CORNER LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN RIGHT NOW

HAHAHAHAHA

So do arabs have their own country or planet? What about chinks?

No m8 I even gave you a objective qualifier to make it simple and concise

In terms of running a western nation such as America is their not objectively more suited cultures and worse suited cultures?

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING HILAROUS

Disney: The biggest shills on earth

Does a African child believe the culture that gave him malaria medicine is equal tot he one that cut his mothers hands off and wants to exterminate his?

best part is the ones that invented the medicine had nothing to do with slavery

I keep telling you that there isnt an objective qualifier...there are not objectively more suited and worse suited cultures because the parameters you set are subjective to American standards, which are not objective above all society standards.

Holy shit, I'm convinced you dont know what objectivity is. You are so retarded.

Indeed, the A team.

Nice false correlation and conflation, buddy.

Why does the lead actress have such a dead stare? Is it autism? PTSD?

>PTSD?
Official character backstory is looking like this is a possibility. Won't know for sure until a tie-in book for Rogue One comes out next month.

No m8 you again are getting btfo and keep backing up

seeYou keep squirming m8 the qualify IS western/ American standards knowing this you cant admit that one culture is better suited to maintain those standards than another?

THIS SHIT IS PAINFUL

HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus fuck you are next level sperg

qualifier

Answer the question

its fucking horrible how stupid you all act

It is simply objective better for e western culture to control a western nation in order to maintain the standards of said nation

its so fucking simple lol and you programing wont let you be unbiased

objectively*

I think ppl are just done with your bait, faggot.

No its simply triggering as fuck to hit a brick wall that your programing wont allow you be unbiased enough o answer a question such as this.

Objectively western cultures are better at maintaining western nations this goes for all cultures and their respective nations. its like asking if Asian nations or African nations would be the exact same if western culture became the majority.

it really is telling.

Sounds like someone wants to make the Empire great again

you're not making any sense.

seeYour late as fuck m8 its very simple what is being asked here.

Wow, a new poster

It's like I'm really on reddit

Dude, you arent actually making sense youcare basically saying:

>this is objective because I say so
>things need to meet this standard
>its objective (because I said so)

Just please, go to fucking sleep

>forest whitaker

WHY.jpeg

Where are the aliens? Those storm troopers look akward on the bottom.

There goes that programing again to muddy the entire argument because if your so fucking biased.

M8 the western/American cultural standards exist using this as a qualifier it is simply true western cultures are better suited to maintain said standards than another

This is very telling to anyone reading this thread you all are in a corner over this.

>cultures don't exist objectively
>if western people became the majority of ASIA or AFRICA the nations would not change because its all subjective

Okay, and we keep telling you that using that as a qualifier to measure any level of objectivity is inherently retarded...

Jesus fuck you sound like an idiot.

see>cultural differences are subjective and don't result in objective different societies and standards

>Western people would maintain Asia and African societies exactly as it is today if they became the majority

Thats one of the most retarded greentexts in this retarded thread.
Congrats faggot.

Yea m8 that argument.....

Jesus fuck what are you trying to say with that comparison? Its like you genuinely have real low-functioning autism.

Oh wait i was wrong, this faggot won...

Sorry m8 its imply your all attempting to deny that western culture does not better suited to produce western nations and in doing so suggesting they are all somehow the same as in western people could and would maintain the exact same society as they exist today in those places If they became the majority

it implies*
is*

>that western culture does not better suited to produce western nations and in doing so suggesting they are all somehow the same as in western people could and would maintain the exact same society as they exist today in those places If they became the majority

This nigga thinks this is coherent and not absolute fucking gibberish.

If you let backwards culture dominate you win

Alright guys you are all blown the fuck out and know I know how to easily shut you all the fuck up and put in you a corner for the next discussion on America and its impending cultural majority and the result there of

We always knew your programing and lack of objectivity is what would be your downfall

>cultural differences don't exist and America Asia and Africa would stay the same if any culture becomes the majority

now*

youtube.com/watch?v=6SKI9rgqFck
Really makes you think

Everyone mostly stopped engaging with you mate. So one of two things happened (in a thread of almost 70 posters)

Either:
1 you were so fucking articulate and well-spoken that you flabbergasted everyone and proved the entire thread wrong

Or

2. People got sick and tired of you because your argument is seen as autism.

Is everyone just programmed mate? Or maybe, just maybe, you are an autist?

Yeah it's the autist answer. I just came back to check on the thread and saw this...that white power guy just constantly making himself look like an idiot.

Go to fucking bed dude, your grasp on the English language is not complex enough to put forward what you're trying to convey.
I'll try and put it simply so you can understand.
Things can't be true just because you think they are

So cultural difference dont exist and dont result in different types of societies?

>literally not what your point has been

How is it not i am asking if any other culture intechnges with another would theu be better suited yo uphold the standards of the old one

If whites become the majority of asia would it be the same good or bad?

Good and bad*

This again, makes no fucking sense

Its simple really if western people became the majority of Asian citizens would Asia change?

What would you consider as "change"? Population wise? Of course. Sure.

The standard of living and customes for better or even worse how about the Democratic and governmental processes

Now I'm gonna stop you here, because there is no way you could conclude if such a population flux would be a negative or positive impact. You have no idea. Would increase western populations in Asian countries be good or bad? I have no fucking way of quantifying that. Neither do you. The argument ends there, mate.

No your programming starts here lol

You asked how it could change would you say for instance Asian countries such as china have a better democratic process than western nations and would that change is wetserners became the majority what about things like medicin and infant mortality rate

Cont. Lets say it was some where like africa whos cultures war still based on superstition and tribes and prevent advanced concepts of democracy and medical infrastructure to take hold would replacing them with westerners improve those facets of socirty and allow them to becomme normalized to western levels

token negro

You seem really hung up on this white man's burden concept....I'm not engaging anymore. It's going in circles. Go back to Cred Forums. Nobody else is gonna continue feeding you. Bye.

>normalized to western levels
Red flag right here that nothing you argue is going to have any real objective lens to it...

>White
>movie looks like shit
>posters look like shit
>sjw pandering out the wazoo
>OP is somehow surprised by this since Disney made it

Even TFA was Turbo Diversity mode OP. You shouldn't expect anything different from them. Shit will be shit.

>implying I saw most of those movies

Are cultures that practice slavery equal to one that does not?
Are cultures that allow gay mariage and other equalities not better objectivlu for humanity than ones that dont?

Would replacing repressive african cultures with western ideals and therfore culturr not a objective improvement then?

Not too long ago these Cred Forums threads would trigger "muh alt right" and cause a shitstorm. Now Cred Forumsfront gets stomped on by rational thought. Is the tide finally shifting towards the middle? Are far-left and far-right wingnuts BTFO?

THIS

Gay marriage and other "human rights" is really where you put liberals in a box as they claim they are objectivly positive for humanity yet some cultures strickly are against these concepts but when pressed as they are now tbey have to try their hardest to keep up this concept "all cultures are equal and only subjectively better or worse".

Hi samefag. Replying to yourself I see?

No see The left still think they are in the middle only when it suits them.

Would china and africa not benifit from more human rights such as gay marriage?

>Now Cred Forumsfront gets stomped on by rational thought.
>Are far-left and far-right wingnuts BTFO?
Only if you're fucking delusional. Far right and far left is stronger than ever.

Cred Forums is more reactionary than ever.
They just stopped giving a fuck about star wars even to shitpost about it.
Rouge One can't even muster a fraction of the same interest that TFA had the same time last year.
The sparse number of threads is the proof about it.

The cast is the least of it's problems. I actually like most if not all of them, aside from the fact that it's a movie about the infinite reaches of the universe and everybody is someone who exists in this reality instead of aliens 'n shit, but fuck it.

The crutch is that it's Star Wars. Disney Star Wars. Franchise Star Wars.

It's garbage by default.

I hate seeing people on posters! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Episode 7

>Woman, Black, Hispanic VS Evil White Villains

Rogue One:

>Woman, Black, Hispanic, Asian VS Evil White Villain

They aren't even trying to hide it.

Now for some bonus points

Han Solo Movie

>Han Solo has a black girlfriend.

This is all straight up agenda.

There are no white heroes in Rogue One.

>we don't see minorities so it breaks canon
You're autistic user.
It's an election year here in the US which makes everyone take sides and be more outspoken about it, so liberals who'd been quiet recently have started to speak up.

Meme, kick and scream all want at me when I say this, but the far-right is the single most obnoxious political fringe group out of them all and people have literally boogeymanned into existence a tangible far left scapegoat to attack and validate their hatred.

Its been boiling for years under a Left president. These angry and mostly poorly educated people have been told for years that they should be angry, that they are being lied to and that they need an enemy. They have been told that their own fucking president is a muslim or not really an American. Then comes Trump, and acts as a vehicle for and safe space for these angry people who feel disenfranchised...now liberals are to blame for everything, and these poor faggots dont realize that they are voting against their own interests and eating the political system alive.

Forget the poster, have you seen this bitch act? She's fucking terrible!

Worse yet, Gareth Edwards is a fucking hack. His Godzilla movie is the worst film in the series. If that fucking idiot didn't realize that there were major script problems with that film he shouldn't be allowed behind a camera. Also the casting and acting in that movie were atrocious, which is another reason for concern over the casting decisions for Rogue One

I find it more racist when you hire Asian actors expressely because of their facial attributes and then just asign them some generic American backstory.

Look at Takei/Sulu. Hired because he was a chink, but his character is just a generic nobody from L.A.

It's racist no matter what you do because inclusivity is a disease. Segregation worked for Italians, Swedes and Poles. Hell it worked for Mexicans and Colombians, for the most part anyway. Why the fuck didn't it work for everybody else?

>its a franchise now so its bad xD

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. What's your point?

I guess you don't have one.

It's only going to get worse if (or when) Clinton gets into office. It's going to be another four or possibly eight years of this group to bubble up until eventually it's going to explode. When we get the next republican/conservative president, conservatives are going to take over and they're going to take over hard.

I can't imagine someone more underwhelming than this.

They managed to transform Star Wars in the faggier version of the Hunger Games.

>Franchise Star Wars
You mean like what Star Wars has always been?

Im sort of afraid of how extremist this anger is going to get after Hillary inevitably wins in November. Which she is, regardless if I like her or not.

Just go to bed guy, no one is buying what you're selling because it's disjointed and based on some arbitrary parameters you've set for yourself

>but the far-right is the single most obnoxious political fringe group out of them
Left wingers are much, MUCH worse. One side bitches when they get poked, the other side bitches at everything. The latter is fundamentally worse than the former. I'd much rather be around right wingers than left wingers.

>When we get the next republican/conservative president, conservatives are going to take over and they're going to take over hard.
Not seeing the issue with this. Political pendulums always swing back in both directions eventually.

It looks even more retarded than the previous one with the death star among the clouds.

I like how everyone shut the fuck up
Would you not say a culture that respects and enforces more human rights is not objectivly better than one that does not?

Are cultures that practice slavery and viewing homosexuals as perias and killing them equal to ones that dont?

You are buying into exactly whst I'm saying...there really is no obtrusive far left boogeyman, its the establishment. You have a bais against the liberal establishment. The rest is just an actual boogeyman. The Left isnt taking away personal freedoms, calling blacks niggers, denying the holocaust and warning of some jewish takeover

These ideologies are not equal...

A New Hope was originally titled "Star Wars" and was meant to be a one-off.

No m8 human rights are universal and objectivly good according to liberals m8 your all in a fucking box simple as that

See

Because neocons have always been cancer

eh? whats with all that "H"s floating around?
what ?

No they're not, you loon. And you just proved his point entirely.

>Left wingers are much, MUCH worse.
You only think this because you spend too much time on the internet/college campuses.

Because everyone got sick of you

The left is trying to make people lose their jobs and rights based on words and attempting to make opinions expellable in college call me when thr right starts doing any of this.

There's an issue if you're a fag/tranny/nigger/spick/etc and you've gotten use to 8 years of living in a slightly more accepting country.

What are you gaining out of this? You have no grasp of objectivity
There is no objective way to quantify something entirely subjective, why are you taking this so personally?

youtube.com/watch?v=KXy8S6EkfJ0

No you all are fucking btfo if you cant say culture and societies they create can be objectively better than others using your own metrics of human rights as one example.

No....they really arent. Thats part of the boogeyman you are trying to validate for yourself.

Give me one thing that is an actual liberal or left leaning belief that is on par with blacks being subhuman or the holocaust being a conspiracy, or the jews taking over the world...

Because human rights such as gay marriage are objectivly good sccording to liberals.

Sorry m8 ur all fucked

So you're telling me only the original Star Wars film is good faggot? Why are you even in a star wars thread in that case?

You realize private companies can fire people for being discriminatory? Why would they want to keep someone with them that doesn't represent their values?
The right love doing other bad things anyways, like picket abortion clinics and hope for the day of rope. Just spend an hour on Cred Forums you'll know what I mean

Those are opinions the real world effects of liberal idelogy is people losing their jobs and schooling

Again you have no analog

>Haha I win because I say so
This isn't a formal debate, if anything all you've accomplished it drive people away from your "movement" because you're an insufferable moron. Something can't be objectively good for one group of people and not for the other, take your meds and collect your GBP for interacting with other humans.

None of them are particularly good films. The filmmaking is what made them, what went into it is what made them. They're revolutionary, definitely. And that's worth a lot.

I'm in a Star Wars thread because I like Star Wars. Rogue One is not Star Wars. It may as well be Avengers 4 with a vague, ambigous sci-fi skin.

But that isnt true, that's just something you keep believing. It isnt an objective truth. Again, give me a "far left" belief that is anywhere near as autistic as what the alt-right profess to believe

Opinion and protest versus orginized effort to create a policy resulting in being fired or expelled for expressing oneself outside

Public school m8

>I'm in a Star Wars thread because I like Star Wars
>Rogue One is not Star Wars
Then get the fuck out retard.

No.

Men become women after surgery and all races are the same because evolution stopped at the skin level and saying otherwise is hate speech

>Living in a world where people who say racist shit are shunned Vs living in a world where minorities are shunned
I'd pick number one. I get you're argument, and there are flaws, but with conservatives had the same resources as liberals do now, as in a strong media and control over education, then things would resort into people suffering for something even less then shit opinions.

Will the former statement makes you sound like a retard and no one wants to hire a retard.

Cant prove a negative thats ur opinion racial realism is not discriminatory

Lol this bastardization of left positions is JUST as bad as denying the holocaust? Really? You didnt even get it correct:

-gender is not the same as biological sex
-pigment of skin has no actual bearing on your biological ability. The human race doesnt evolve from different skin colors retard.

What else do you got? These are autistic examples.

>boogeymanned into existence a tangible far left scapegoat to attack and validate their hatred.
>far left
>boogeyman

Are you acting like far left nutjobs didn't exist until right wingers said so?

Racial realism is not real...

Exactly so more human rights is objectively better for all so cultures respecting less are worse than those with more

Yes they are. People lose their jobs over not being fully accepting liberal lunatics. You can find many instances of this happening on google. This liberal "boogeyman" you keep screaming about is not a boogeyman. It's real and it's as real as those lunatic right wingers you hate so much.

>Are you acting like far left nutjobs didn't exist until right wingers said so?
Besides the eatablishment being the actual thing you are mad at, no. The far left meme has not been some demonic presence hanging around. Not in the way Cred Forums thinks. Its a boogeyman, the format that Cred Forums believes doesnt actually exist.

How so? Are all races biologically equal and the same in every sense? Did evolution stop at the skin

>Opinion and protest
>Abusing people at what is possibly the lowest point in their life
Lmao alright bud, I'd still say majority white collar crime would come from people with right leaning values. Is insider trading a left concept? Massive corporations running sweatshops? I'd say there's a direct correlation between right wing views and that

>-gender is not the same as biological sex
Yes it is, this whole "gender" definition is very new and was franchised by an idiot who tried and failed at making a boy think he was a girl after botching a circumcision.

People losing their jobs in the private sector for being racists or discriminatory is not some far left wingnut conspiracy. There are consequences for your behavior, you fucking retard

No its not. He wasnt the one who coined it. Stop listening to Cred Forums giving you incorrect answers. Look up the consensus on the term gender.

This is why people get sick of you, you're literally just stonewalling. What the fuck does "more human rights" mean?

The way you frame this question makes no sense. Your pigment due to what portion of the planet you live on doesnt make you any more or less human...the race you actually are...the human race

Sorry, you're right. The surgeon didn't do that. It was the psychologist who oversaw the kids treatment. John Money was the one who offered the distinction between gender and sex in 1995 after he failed to make a boy think he was a girl after a botched surgery.

Don't believe me? Go look it up.

Government jobs and publicly funded schools are not private

Humans are a species, not a race. There are different races of humans and they all have very distinct biological differences between each other.

1955*

Losing your job because you privately donated some money to a cause that liberals dislike is not the same thing as running outside with a shotgun and shooting every single rainbow falg bearer that you see.

Stop being fucking stupid.

>Things that have nothing to do with the argument

Are jews right wing?

Sigh, this has been brought up at least ten different times as some "gotcha" alt right talking point...

And everytime I have to explain that the study on gender is a hollistic and cross sectional one done by various fields with various people...

Money did not invent the term, nor did he produce the only work involving gender. Stop touting him around like it changes the 50 plus years of work done by at least 100 other fucking people.

Gender is a thing. Get over it.

Judaism and Islam have many things that conservative right wingers agree with and it aligns with their views.

There are not different races of humans, sorry. You don't understand human biology or evolution. Blacks and whites are not sub-races of people...only retards believe this

Is a culture that respects womens rights and gay rights not better than one that does not

What examples are you using

Of course left wing nutjobs have always existed, but objectively, they exist in far smaller numbers and are far less harmful/dangerous than their opposite.

The only ones even equatable with the far right are shit like eco-terrorists

Literally wut?

Yet they run the majority of positions and institutions you listed and vote overwhelmingly left in the us

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd we've reached full circle, there is no way to quantify a cultures worth.
Honestly I want you to step back and tell me what you're not understanding about that?

>Blacks and whites are not sub-races of people
>he doesn't know about the founder of Mozilla

Maybe you should go learn more news before screaming that everybody who isn't liberal that loses their jobs does so because they are insane right-wing conservatives.

Im driving will post later but google people expelled from public college for facebook posts

THIS pretty much

Lol ur done kid

Its astronomically low on public campuses....but you know this.

You're the one whose been autistically reposting the same cyclical arguement, I want to understand why you think you can quantify a cultures worth based on some arbitrary parameters you set?

Im not the fuckwit who thinks there living multiple races of humans...not a single human biologist has ever said this. There is one race and species of human...

>Of course left wing nutjobs have always existed, but objectively, they exist in far smaller numbers and are far less harmful/dangerous than their opposite.
First off, that's completely wrong. left Wingers far outnumber right wingers and you would have to be delusional to say otherwise. Most people living int he western world are not avid right wingers. Secondly, they deliberately go out of their way to ruin things for other people. Right wingers primarily want t be left alone and left wingers try going out of their way to change right wing ideologies, areas, etc.

Don't believe me? Go around and start doing research on how liberals now deem various sections of asian such as China or Japan and Korea as "not diverse enough" and are going through early stage plans of changing that. I'm not even fucking joking. Go look it up right now.

There is only one humanoid species on earth and that is the Homo-Sapiens, aka Humans. There are subsets of humans with physical/biological, social, and ancestral differences.

These are, and always have been, the textbook definitions of species and race and if you think that it false you're just fucking retarded.

>more boogeyman talk
>more delusional projecting

You are exactly the problem.

I think the tin-foil hat you're wearing is a little bit too tight

It's not a boogeyman if it's fucking real. Seriously, just go look it up.

There is no genetic diversity ENOUGH to classify that various colors of people are sub-classes of humans, no...stop being scientifically illiterate.

Fucking retarded amerifats I'm ashamrd to share this country with...as a fellow citizen. 21 in education and laughed at by the entire first world because we cant even teach proper biology in school...

>Google liberals attempt to diversify asia
>Get literally nothing
pfffffffffffffthahahaha

>he doesn't know about the american beauty events in japan where the judges are all white and they go out of their way to make non-japs win
>he doesn't know that these non-japanese are avid leftists and talk about muh racism and even make comments about how native japanese won't and shouldn't exist in the future
>he doesn't know about westerners saying that Japan is too homogenous and how america is the promised land in comparison

I love how you people call right wingers stupid people who don't know anything then when someone shows you something you just scream about le tinfoil hats and boogeymman memes as if these things don't actually exist.

>Durrrre i am proven wrong

And discrimination and nigger lynching is even less

And these are all part of the far left conspiracy?

Becuase more human rights make a objectively better socirty to live in no?

You didnt prove me wrong you stupid faggot

A part of the far left? Yes. I don't see right wingers saying those things that left wingers do.

It's not a conspiracy because, for starters, it isn't secret and it isn't unlawful, but it IS harmful to those societies.

You legit have to be drunk right? How in anyway is that a response to the question asked of you?

You wanted to know my examples implying there was none and then come back to say "w well its not common"

Straight cuck

>attempt

I didn't say they were actively doing it now you fucking retard, I said they were planning on it. Learn how to read.

You can find countless website about leftists complaining about how homogenous places like Seoul are and how they love America in comparison. I just did

What do you mean?
>I want to understand why you think you can quantify a cultures worth based on some arbitrary parameters you set?

You can quantify better or worse cultures and societies by a few OBJECTIVE measures for instance human rights which we should all be able to agree the more human rights a culture respects the better for any person ovjectivly.

So therfore a culture with more human rights is better than one with less.

Its very simple

Your caricature is still not the same as calling blacks subhuman animals, denying the holocaust and believing jews are running the world...

>cuck pol buzzword
Its not common....so why sperg out and latch on it like its a point that proves anything you say

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't say any of that.

Lol oh right, its a big scheme they are planning, right? Any day now goyim! The far left will enact their masterstroke plan...

It hasnt happened yet, but they are planning it! Its gonna happen any day now! Right? This hidden agenda!

God I wish people like you were fucking aborted

Becuase its more comon than any right wing boogy man shit and effecting real lives therfore making extreme liberals worse currently and having a more negative effect on people lives