I'm about to marathon this, what will I think about it?

I'm about to marathon this, what will I think about it?

You'll think the ending ruined the entire movie like a dumb pleb.

Goodman is good.
MEW is great.
ending twist is trash but it won't matter because you'll have a great time anyway.

marathon a single movie? what?

It's really meh. Nothing much interesting happens in the bunker. The ending tweest make this mediocre movie just bad. The acting is alright i guess.

I liked it. It's like life: you think shit's bad but it is actually even worse. That doesn't stop us from showing courage though.

This, how does this work?

This. Movie was hella fucking epic at the end when she threw the Molotov into the alien's mouth causing a huge explosion.

Skim through it? Watch it less closely?

lurk moar

I'm not op, and I wouldn't marathon 10 cloverfield lane
I developed the habit of watching movies in chunks if I know beforehand that they're not particularly deep. I'll usually watch something like the first hour of a movie and then finish it the next day. I've taken to forgoing prior research in favor of simply assuming that any new release produced in hollywood isn't worth marathon-ing. I give the benefit of the doubt to anything over 2 and a half hours and any foreign films, though.

That's actually pretty deep, like Shakespeare or some shit.

I just marathoned the first ten minutes of this. Should I keep going?

prime MEW feets and legs

I marathoned the trailer and felt I'd seen enough.

It's. You're probably Shakespeare yourself.

>prime
No

The movie is shitty and boring and the ending is laugh out loud stupid. Almost as bad as the ending to that nick cage movie "Next"

Crazy guy! Thinks there's aliens!

Aliens are real! OMG! Like totally!

Aliens can be defeated by a unarmed girl using household items, yet for some reason, entire armies and people with real weapons don't stand a chance.

Almost as lame as Alien waster death in signs or aliens having a MASSIVE weak spot like independance day.

If they can fly through space I think they could anticipate someone flying into their weak spot and take basic precautions to prevent this.

I watch a movie so i don't have to be bored sitting around a house. 10CL is a movie about people sitting around a house.

>I watch a movie so i don't have to be bored sitting around a house. 10CL is a movie about people sitting around a house.
I wonder if it's bait or a pleb
does it matter?

This.

It's nothing special, and actually poorly written (characters lack depth, cliched, lacks tension/suspense, etc). The only reason the ending gets brought up so much is because it's really the only thing of real interest, despite it feeling out of place, and turning the film into a generic monster movie.

Goodman was fantastic though.

lel

nearly as stupid as shamalamadongs aliums invading a planet full of water and melting from water

reservoir dogs is a movie about people sitting around a warehouse. What a stupid reason to write off a movie.

I think the alien invasion twist could have been fine, MEW destroying the ship and fighting the creature was retarded, though.

The movie would be way more tense if the studio didn't decide to connect it to Cloverfield for brand recognition. From the very start we know Goodman was right because of this.

Anyone else think that MEW and Kyle Newasheck look a lot alike?

>It's

whoa..

I would have liked it more if it had ended her leaving and seeing the ship, or with her panicking in the barn as the alien looked for her

would of enjoyed it more if she got out and drove down and found a checkpoint.

autistic much?

It's true
You're probably autistic yourself
It's not gramatically incorrect.