What are your favorite quotes?

What are your favorite quotes?

>a nigger?

Crimea is Ukraine. Fuck off Russian shill

inb4 mummy

Yikes, is that a racist movie?

Yikes! It just might be! Oh no! Oh yikes!

BETTER A RUSSIAN CRIMEA, THAN A CRIMEA UNDER A ZIONIST "PUPPET GOVERNMENT".

>Oh yikes!

kek

When you gotta go you gotta go.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” ~ gandulph the gray

America is the wealthiest nation on Earth, but its people are mainly poor, and poor Americans are urged to hate themselves. To quote the American humorist Kin Hubbard, 'It ain’t no disgrace to be poor, but it might as well be.' It is in fact a crime for an American to be poor, even though America is a nation of poor. Every other nation has folk traditions of men who were poor but extremely wise and virtuous, and therefore more estimable than anyone with power and gold. No such tales are told by the American poor. They mock themselves and glorify their betters. The meanest eating or drinking establishment, owned by a man who is himself poor, is very likely to have a sign on its wall asking this cruel question: 'if you’re so smart, why ain’t you rich?' There will also be an American flag no larger than a child’s hand – glued to a lollipop stick and flying from the cash register.
Americans, like human beings everywhere, believe many things that are obviously untrue. Their most destructive untruth is that it is very easy for any American to make money. They will not acknowledge how in fact hard money is to come by, and, therefore, those who have no money blame and blame and blame themselves. This inward blame has been a treasure for the rich and powerful, who have had to do less for their poor, publicly and privately, than any other ruling class since, say Napoleonic times. Many novelties have come from America. The most startling of these, a thing without precedent, is a mass of undignified poor. They do not love one another because they do not love themselves.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

I wonder what her butt smells like

in NO LESS than 100 words, describe EXACTLY what you mean by this

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

--t. tommy j

Hell is empty and all the devils are here

"Big guy for you" -Nolan

>random Ukrainian attorney
>defects to Crimea and is instantly made general prosecutor
>runs for Russian Duma and wins, is now an MP

her whole life is literally like "wait, what?"

>but its people are mainly poor
idk where thats from, but its fucking retarded. americans have among the highet standard of living in the world, even the poorest of the poor. thats why you see welfare niggers walking around in jordans and speaking on their new iphone

mummee for my cummy

gosh shes pretty

That quote is from the 1930s, right in the middle of the Great Depression. At the time, Americans were mainly poor. Of course, so was everybody else, but still.

"The world does not have time for your damn hobby, sir!"

"Iv been dead for over 30 years, today is the day I live"

dear god
if there is a god
save my soul
if I have one

Well that's just what we call pillow talk baby.

Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn’t come true. So I’m taking it back. I’m taking them all back.

I want
ROOM SERVICE!

for you

Stroke the shaft, cup the balls!

Gentlemen. Since you are about to die anyway, I may as well tell you the entire plot. Think of villains Jack. You want Dracula? Dra-cool-a! Hang on... I'll fetch him. Dracula? Huh. I can get King Kong! We'll have a nightmare with Freddy Krueger, have a surprise party for Adolf Hitler, Hannibal Lecter can do the catering, and then we'll have christening for Rosemary's Baby! All I have to do is snap my fingers and they'll be here. They're lining up to get here, and do you know why, Jack? Should I tell you why? Because here, in this world, the bad guys can win.

just saw the dark night rises and it got me to reread a tale of two cites

>"o you will let me hold your brave hand, stranger?

bawled my eyes out right there

>her whole life is literally like "wait, what?"
More like "get on your knees, sweetie"

>Hell is overflowing. Satan is sending his dead to us. Why? Because you have sex out of wedlock. You kill unborn children. You have man on man relations. Same sex marriages. How will your God judge you? Well friends, now we know. When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

rah rah rasputin!

Pastor David Manning, I am the LORD'S servant.

>We. We together. One being. Flow together like water. Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now.

>don't pull out
- my girlfriend

THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS!!!

Since When? Only since 1991 when USSR colapsed. It was transfered to Soviet Russia in 1954

Yes! A fucking dancer!

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?

>I'll come back

>Soviet Russia

Russia was just one of the Soviet Republics. It has no claim to the territory of the other former republics.

You two should make out already and keep the thread on topic.
> So... It's back to that stupid static again. You think I don't know what's going on in here? I know what goes on in this cottage. It's a conspiracy and every one of you low-watts is in on it. Just 'cause you move around, you think you're better than I am. I'm not an invalid. I was designed to stick in the wall! I like being stuck in the stupid wall! I can't help it if the kid was too short to reach my dials...
>ITS MY FUNCTION!!!!