youtube.com/watch?v=A3-IBEURyfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully getting shot

JEEEESUS CHRISTTTTT

BARACKED

Being remembered as a huge failure.

edgy

put into zoo

by who? rednecks who dont know their ass from their elbow?

Starting Point Guard for the Lakers.

A SIMPLE SUPPERTIME
'SABOUT A DIME
OF LOVE

by history

everyone I don't like is a redneck hillbilly gun loving racist

ENJOY YOUR v& YAH FUCKING IDIOT!

A third term.
Hillary will be elected, then new evidence for one of her many heinous crimes will come to light and she will be indicted before she is sworn in.
Because of her indictment before being sworn in Kaine will not be able to assume office because he will not be Vice President. Barrack will make an executive order to waive term limits and claim that people obviously wanted Hillary in to continue the work he had done. Next will be abolishing term limits and rigging elections as infinitum like all the African dictators.

Probably the speaking circuit

>allowed relations with Russia to deteriorate into another proxy war
Oy vey we must take down Assad and install moderate rebel groups as the heads of state, it will go well like all those other times we did that.

stuff

How so?

I disagree with some of what Obama has done, such as his stance on NSA / security / privacy, as well as his involvement in Syria and Libya, but most of his domestic policies have been fine.

Trust me, a few years from now whether Donald or Hillary is president, you guys will fucking miss Obama. At least Obama seems like a relatively down to Earth, normal guy at heart, unlike the secretive / private Shillary, or the out-of touch Billionaire Donald. I can relate a lot more to him than any of those two fuck-faces.

I don't think he will be remembered as the best president, but he will be far from the worst.

>ywn be this dumb

Obama was nothing short of a war criminal. He makes George bush jr look like a saint, but we'll never acknowledge it because he's a black democrat. Hillary will be even worse

>I can relate a lot more to him than any of those two fuck-faces.

oh man here comes the enlightened centrist to tell us both sides suck, thank you oh great one for never taking a side and saying everything is shit it helps alot

Not a failure but a disappointment for sure. He portrayed himself as a Roosevelt but turned out to be an eight year extension of Bush

notice how you added the hillbilly gun loving racist part? thats cuz those people are fucking memes. theyre genuinely that stupid whether i like them or not.

>allowed relations to deteriorate
wtf do you mean allowed? putin started acting like a faggot and it was his job to respond. i cant fault obama for having to try to play nice with some dickhead who lives out in a snowfort whos becoming a megalomaniac.

If you think this can't happen you're the dumb one.
Obama will be in office in a year, mark my words. It's perfectly reasonable under constitutional law.

Agreed, Obama will definitely be fondly remembered in the next 20 years

IF IF IF IF IF

>there are people in the world right now who are so dumb that they've been convinced to think like this

go polish your guns faggot. youre too stupid have opinions. focus on trying not to shoot yourself or your kids. that low level factory job is not gonna do itself. whos gonna buy all the budweiser if your dumb ass is not around to spend your childrens vaccination money on beer? kys please!

W-what is he doing?

BLACKED

>he never learned facts from the dirty wars documentary that showcases with cold facts how Obama is worse than Bush

Open your mind, moran

You're the worst

Please explain to me how it's reasonable under constituional law given the 22nd Amendment.

historically only leftists try to assassinate presidents

you forgot the occupy democrats image

n-nothing

Wtf I love Obama now

>kys

Found the underaged left leaning parasite

Be honest user, are these """""""documentaries""""""" distributed exclusively on YouTube?

John Wilkes Booth was a leftist?

If you really don't think we have two shit candidates right now than you're lying to yourself. It's not hard to see why someone would take the centrist ground right now at all

Is he /ourguy/?

>people that don't like him because he's a nig won't just admit it and go through all these mental gymnastics to say why they don't like him

Of course not. I know facts are scary, but this particular documentary is solid and cannot be refuted. It's enough to make you dem boys squirm all the same though

>A third term

That would spark a civil war, Southern/Mid Western states would fracture at some level from the Union. Rightfully so, too.

that wasnt what we were talking about. he said obama will be remembered as a failure.

finish reading before posting.

DELETE THIS

>actor
duh

pls link, my deranged family member

>pulling the race card this fast

Gotta love the lefties

>tfw registered republican but respect Obama and think his presidency was decent

t. race realist

who is actually in charge of the millitary stuff

Documentary starring Idris Elba

youtube.com/watch?v=TN4Sn5u_pK0

cuck

Skynet

i fucking hate when people play the race card... except when its fucking true.

yeah dude no racists exist right? fucking pathetic white trash faggots who havent accomplished anything with all the opportunities in the world arent pissed that a black dude is better than them in every way. im sure they dont feel like shit and know many ways to deal with it other than being racist.

>tfw trump just won

>funding radical Islamic groups is reasonable
>fanning the flames of the largest refugee crisis since WW2 is reasonable
Yeah though it's mean ole Russia's fault for trying to keep the established government in power. It's not like Russia has a large muslim population that could easily be radicalized or anything.

Thanks, linking family member. I thought you were using "dirty wars" in your post as an adjective.

c u c k o l d

another nobel peace price
becoming grey hair magical negro like nelson mandela

reverse cuck. draw 4.

you just KNOW

No, it's quite literally the title. Enjoy being woke

Kill yourself, he is right

Honestly, he's probably the worst ever president from a certain angle which is the country unity, and foreign policy angle because I truly believe nobody has ever bungled it worse then the Syria affair. You go into a situation, no idea who you are fighting, not sure if you want? to beat ISIS because you hate Assad for some reason, Hillary's like "hey! I got an idea! death for everybody!" Obama is like uhhhhhhhhh sure? We bomb rebels, ISIS, Russia, Doctors Without Borders and your mom.

Also ruin the Arab Spring. lelz

Meanwhile cops are killing black folks and you decide to fan the flames by taking sides every time. So now we are here. We are also careful not to offend Muslims by doing our job so they can attack us like 20 times.

I guess I agree he was like a 7 or maybe 8 of 10 on economy and definitely needs a president to carry through his plans further to completely recover.

NOT worse than Bush definitely still a bit better. I am a Republican and even I can keep it real like that.

I reserve the right to hate his guts if he starts World War 3 though.

WOoooaaaAAahhh Mom is going to FREEEEEAAAAK

can we be honest

people just hated him because they can't take anyone even somewhat black being in charge?

once again this problem started when bush committed war crimes by destabilized the middle east. he went into a country we had no beef with on a debunked assumption and killed the guy who was keeping shit in line. even trump agreed with that. obama got handed a shit storm that bush started.

A rope.

See you soon.

It must be nice to be a minority and you can just shrug off any criticism as racism. Fucking perfection

Chaquita banana chaquita banana

Love it. Such perfect irony. Cred Forums has troll'd itself into perfection.

nigga please

it must be nice being racist and blaming minorities for everything

back to pol, seriously

okay, simple test to prove whether youre a dickhead or not.

whos the better president, george w bush or barack obama?

You played yourselves

Barack Obama is NOT my president. George W was a man of integrity

no it's because he's really weird with a foreign muslim background and literally mentored by a terrorist and a crazy preacher who said we deserved 9/11

the timing was so bad

but the alternative was a """war hero""" during a really unpopular war

>bush started the problems in the middle east
>not the establishment of Israel
Anyways, the Syrian Civil war started in 2011. Obama should've looked back on what his predecessors did wrong and he should've supported the existing government. It's not a pretty thing, Assad is a dick, but if he didn't want a bungled and fucked up Middle East he wouldn't have started Hussein removal part 2.

What's a pol? Is that like the Cred Forums board Cred Forums?

Depends;

>If Donald J. Trump is elected

Official investigation from the FBI and other branches of Govt. into an abuse of executive power and interference into Federal Criminal Investigations. Eventually is the defendant in a series of lawsuits and or federally indited.

Obama either flees the country (to Saudi Arabia or Indonesia etc) or gets put in prison. All executive orders immediately void.

>If Hillary R. Clinton is elected

Supreme Court nomination, if not appointed to the Supreme Court then he'll serve as a 'special adviser' to the Executive Branch of the United States. Probably on the Clinton Foundation Payroll at the same time.

History will prove that Obama is a top 10 president. He was just too far ahead of his time to enact the changes the country needs, like a single-payer system.

What exactly has he accomplished? The economy being better than it was at the end of a recession doesn't count, by the way. Especially when he did nothing to punish the perpetrators of the past recession or prevent another one.

KRAGERRRRRRRR

Do you want him to be a martyr president?
Also sending this threat to the NSA.

It's time for you to go back to pol

type Krager #KSTEW4EVER into the name field and post

UN Secretary General
You know, for the worst President Of All Time who ruined this country and we need to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...
the guy's got pretty good approval ratings for a President in his 8th year. And no matter who wins the election, Obama's presidency will be looked back upon fondly by centrists. So yeah, you're wrong

Didn't he say he's going to Mars?

shilling for his jew overlords same as the past 8 years

AY YO WHITE BOIS. IF YOU DONT LIKE OBAMA YOU RACIS N SHIEEETTTT *gang signs and sips a purple drank*

>he was a great president because he wasn't about to enact anything meaningful

>UN Secretary General
But we already had Morgan Freeman

>inb4 go back to pole

>Obama's presidency will be looked back upon fondly by centrists

No it won't.

RIP in peace user. FBI is on their way

White boys still crying

You might want to stop using a Facebook image macro misquoting an otherwise dull speech.

>Secretary general of the UN
>Supreme Court Justice
>Obama foundation

He did prevent an economic collapse.
He did get Osama Bin Laden (No virgins for that fucker in hell)
He did withdraw the troops but the consequences was the rise of ISIS and such. The NSA getting extended to its little globalization spy project.

He did bad and good like any other president.
Not the worst and not the best.

t. Michelle

if you tripfag on Cred Forums you're already whiter than obama's buttcrack

huh?

I want this man deported.
Have respect.
He is the commander in chief

niggers don't visit Cred Forums

you are an oreo

kek. please dont reproduce. even tho i know you did before you turned 18. didnt believe in abortion cuz they said so in the bible right?

so he got handed a fucked up situation and couldnt fix it like he did with virtually everything else bush fucked up. in your mind that makes him a bad president? no dude. youre either racist or fucking retarded. likely both. all he's done is fix bushes mistakes and try to bring us into the 21st century.

t. trigged obese american women

Oh please. He's popular. He's a moderate. We've had a long and slow but steady economic recovery. The Islamic State will likely be defeated in a year. And the majority of the country already doesn't like either candidate to replace him

Good television and film thread.

Why do you gotta be racist n shit all the time

Asylum in Iran

He's not the best but people are exaggerating if they say he's the worst.

He killed Bin Laden, prosecuted the war on terror with much more efficiency than his predecessors, and made meaningful change in America's health care system, giving 20 million people health care who previously did not have any.

He brought the country out of the worst recession since the Great Depression, too. Is that good enough for you?

What did he fix?

t. was 10 years old in 2008

Hello my non American friend

>66

Interracial breeding grounds

>What exactly has he accomplished?

Among other things;

Accumulated more national debt in 8 years than the previous 43 Presidents COMBINED....

His lead from behind foreign policies oversaw an 800% INCREASE in Global civilian deaths from terrorism from 2010 to today....

Immigration and economic policies has lead to a 53% unemployment rate with 'African Americans', this from the first African 'American' President....

Despite campaigning for change and promising to lead the most transparent administration ever, the Obama Administration has seen the gap between the top and bottom economic earners WIDEN at never before seen rates. Has overseen the LEAST transparent administration in US history....

Has seen 12 MILLION more Americans fall below the Poverty line during his two terms....

That's just off the top of my head. Statistically he is the WORST US President in History.

One of the greatest presidents, and he gets all the hate because he's black? Amerikkka, racist as ever

Um, Obama isn't doing anything wrong with hand. Castro is doing something wrong with his hand

Sure you want to kill him? Not just hurt him real bad?

What's next for his career?

youtube.com/watch?v=A3-IBEURyfk

He could have fixed but he didn't you dumb nigger. It's called working with a megalomaniac dick waver to prevent radical groups like ISIS from attacking EU countries.

He didn't do shit to fix it, he fucked it up. Literally sitting on his ass would've been better for the situation. Now America is blowing up hospitals and funding terrorist groups because Obama can't work with Putin.

>he killed Bin Laden
US intelligence found him and killed him while he happened to be president. Also, like 10 years after he was last relevant?

>prosecuted the war on terror more efficiently
By droning people and overthrowing stable governments, creating more terrorists than existed before?

>made meaningful change in America's health care system
By forcing people to buy healthcare and creating some fucked up system that neither candidate likes and will be replaced within the decade?

>brought the country out of recession
Literally anyone would have done this, he just became president at the valley in the economic swing, shoveled a bunch of taxpayer money into the institutions that caused the crisis, and did nothing to prevent it from happening again.

the auto industry comes to mind. bailed them and the banks out. got the country out of a depression. unemployment is down to 5%.

im sure theres more if you wanna do the research but thats just what comes to mind.

thats what he fixed not including his accomplishments.

prison, for treason

JESUS CHRIST

What?

>shoveling taxpayer money into corrupt, decaying businesses and banks is fixing a problem

Thanks Obama!

>bailouts
>good
fuck off

> The Islamic State will likely be defeated in a year

Funny, I've been hearing that for over 3 YEARS now and they just keep getting stronger and stronger, not weaker.

>ISIS, now officially in 32 Countries. Coming soon to a city near YOU!

Here's a fun fact, Obama and then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are the two leading causes of ISIS existing due to the power vacuum they left in the Middle East. Islamic extremists have been a thing for 1.5 thousand years, they knew what would happen by leaving a vacuum the way they did.

Of course, ISIS wouldn't exist if GWB had never invaded in the first place thanks to Saddam Hussein and the like keeping them in check, but the way they left a vacuum was worse than the initial invasion. Oh, and before blaming the invasion on Republicans, Hillary R. Clinton voted FOR the invasion of Iraq.

>Bad Judgement

>becoming

>US intelligence found him and killed him while he happened to be president. Also, like 10 years after he was last relevant?
He gave US intelligence the resources to find and kill him. He authorized the operation and ultimately made the call to go across the Pakistan border to do the deed. As much as any president has a right to claim ownership of any act, Obama can claim killing Bin Laden. Also, the guy who perpetrated the largest act of terrorism against the United States, the largest attack of any kind since Pearl Harbor, stops being relevant after 10 years? You're retarded.
>By droning people and overthrowing stable governments, creating more terrorists than existed before?
He protected American lives and worked a new angle on the war on terror which yielded undeniably greatest results than Bush's tactics. Also, you can't attribute the creation of more terrorists to Obama. There's no way to prove that. It's just right-wing nonsensical opinion without any sort of factual basis.
>By forcing people to buy healthcare and creating some fucked up system that neither candidate likes and will be replaced within the decade?
Hillary wants to improve Obamacare but not scrap it. To say she 'doesn't like it' is disingenuous. It would've been a single-payer system if the Republicans didn't pitch a shitfit about it. The fact that Obama managed to corral them to the bargaining table and get their approval for Obamacare speaks volumes of his political ability, however. This, you cannot deny.
>Literally anyone would have done this, he just became president at the valley in the economic swing, shoveled a bunch of taxpayer money into the institutions that caused the crisis, and did nothing to prevent it from happening again.
Anyone could've got us out the worst recession since the Great Depression? Okay, chief. You clearly know more about global economics than I do. Hell, I guess everyone does. Fucking idiot.

B T F O
T
F
O

>this thread
>realizing there are real, non-ironic, fox news tier republicans on Cred Forums who actually believe the retardation they are saying
>will actually be voting for trump

Based Uncle Joe. What does Hillary have on him that kept him from running?

Nice bait faggot

youre blaming someone for the actions of someone else. he's working with putin as best he can. he didnt fuck up anything, he received the country fucked up and has been putting it back together.

since you claim youre not racist and obama is legitimately bad why dont you tell me what bush did wrong? unless you think he did nothing wrong?

Diddled kids

>He killed Bin Laden

After the GWB spent 8 years putting in the groundwork. Pretty sure the Navy Seals killed Bin Laden too.

>prosecuted the war on terror with much more efficiency than his predecessors

Is that right, there has been an 800% increase in civilian deaths WORLDWIDE from Islamic Terrorism during the last 6 years. Tell me more about this efficiency you deluded prick.

>made meaningful change in America's health care system

Yeah, buy increasing the median cost of healthcare by $4,300 PER HOUSEHOLD, as well as playing a large part in his DOUBLING of the national debt in only 8 years thanks to bloated Govt. programs. An unmitigated disaster.

>He brought the country out of the worst recession since the Great Depression

By having a 0% interest rate and allowing foreign nations to own US debt via bonds, and didn't prosecute a SINGLE wall street executive for the collapse.

He's statistically the worst US President of all time regardless of your political affiliation. Facts don't lie.

So did Bill

>"I regret it every day, but it was the right decision for my family and for me. And I plan on staying deeply involved," Biden said in an interview with Connecticut NBC affiliate
I dunno, but I would've liked to see him run. Couldn't have been any worse than Shillary, Trump, and the autistic 3rd party cunts.

>its a shillary supporter

You must not have looked at Cred Forums lately.

Imprisonment for treason once all the shady shit in Hillary's e-mails is exposed.

so terrorists are like celebrities who have a social relevance to you? okay.

droning people. good idea to me. overthrowing stable governments? that was all bush. obama has had to deal with the blowback of bushes retarded vendetta against saddam.

nobody is forced to buy healthcare. its in their best interest if they arent retarded but they have a choice. and its not a perfect plan but its the start of america becoming a first world country when it comes to healthcare.

the recession. literally anyone huh? i guess except the last republican who caused that shit right? wtf are you even talking about.

Mote to do with his son dying probably. Guy just doesn't have it in him.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

You must not have either. You just took the bait of the most obvious CTR employee ever.

Since he's a democratic president he'll probably spend the rest of his life doing charity work. Republican presidents just go back to their family estate and fuck around until they die. That's been the cycle for decades.

>pic

as opposed to letting these businesses fail and lose an unfathomable number of jobs across the nation. its like you faggots are so immature you cant grasp having to make a hard choice for the greater good. grow the fuck up. if it wasnt done companies wouldve crashed and millions would be out of work and bankrupt.

He could have slept the whole time and beat Trump.

>putin started acting like a faggot
Putin didnt do shit, Obama was the one leading the aggression
Worked ok in ukraine
Backfired horribly in Syria

>he received the country fucked up and has been putting it back together
>funding rebel groups during a civil war is putting a country back together
Are you baiting or is Obama so black you can't see obvious fuck ups?

no, he isn't "working with putin as best he can", because he's a globalist puppet not working for anything - he's a will-less, spineless pussy who allows the lobbies run the country whichever way they like, enabling the push for war with russia because putin is on the last one on the list to be gadaffi'd before some other independent middle eastern rulers and the time is coming

you're a faggot

No, last time I did they were all circle jerking to Ron Paul and acting above it all because their YouTube videos scholar program taught them about secret FEMA concentration camps that everyone was going to be rounded up into any day now.

dude the world is scary and its 100$ because of stupid people.

>Since he's a democratic president he'll probably spend the rest of his life doing charity work
>Clinton Foundation
>charity work

Good infidel

this

you're the child here, saying dumb shit

your samefaggotry is filling this thread to the brim, makes me wonder why you'd come out so emotionally and unreasonably in defense of king nigger

I think you might be a nigger yourself, fitting the stereotype

>yfw Obongo pulled that red line dealio
Why would he risk it if he had no intention of following it

Divorce Michael and become a tranny in his place.

i didnt say he was perfect i just said hes not the worst president we've ever had. he's better than w. bush.

>it's a nigger president ruins race relations episode

>droning people. good idea to me.
>blow up some terrorist
>also blow up some kids
>now muslims hate America even more
Stellar idea lad, next thing you'll be telling me dropping agent orange is a good tactic for winning the hearts and minds of the people.

>being so uneducated you genuinely believe it was W who created the sub-prime lending crisis

lobbyists never had more control than when w bush was in office. thats why the whole war in iraq even started.

but because you said that, i can say, that the whole thing whether democrat or republican is kinda bullshit. nothing is ever perfect and sometimes things go well and sometimes they dont. but make no mistake the wealthy run the world.

CRRRRRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEOOOOOOOOLLL

ITT: "liberals" using neocon talking points

>Putin scared of the BBC
Typical

>it's an obvious samefag episode
>he can't even capitalize
>parrots of talking points like a 2003 neocon

>saying dumb shit

you must hate the truth. and you prove youre just a racist with no clue about the issues. king nigger. what does him being black have to do with it. if you think hes a bad president prove it. but instead you reference his race like it has anything to do with his presidency. youre dumb as fuck.