haha

*catches breath*

ha

What's wrong with her face?

She was badly beaten by the actor Johnny Depp

>posting some shitty art and not the actual publicity photo

DC DEFENSE FORCE ACTIVATE

>le console wars
Yes we know that was the goal from the start, it's hardly some kind of epic bait

They're bringing in Poison Ivy?

go back to Cred Forums you DC cuckbaby

make up your mind OP

Power Ranger concept art?

No, it's Mera - Aquaman's wife

Is that supposed to be Galadriel?

Its not something new

I love comic-con cosplayers. Best one I've seen this year.

>tfw she's the most accurate casting and costume they've made after batfleck

One out of... Six? Seven? is pretty bad.

Why is Momoa shirtless on every photo?

Yes, that was my point. Flash is especially garbage.

>Yes, that was my point.
And I agreed with it. Glad we're on the same page.

Why does every DCEU babe look so much less haggard than their Marvel counterparts? Not saying these broads are divine or anything but fuck none of them look like spoilt milk like Wasp Girl, Jessica Jones, and Black Widow.

He's the Aquaman Baby!

>Why does every DCEU babe look so much less haggard than their Marvel counterparts?
Except for Wonder Woman, of course.

God I hate Ben Affleck's voice as Bruce. Sounds great as Batman though.

he's so aesthetic

>Comics books
>Mattering
Rebirth is so fucking great

Zack "Loli God" Snyder, my friend.

I loved it in BvS. Motherfucker was damaged. In Justice League he doesn't sound like Bruce Wayne anymore he sound like a fucking actor in a meme movie. I really hate to admit it.

I'd have a better time with the guy on the right desu.

He sounds like he needs to clear his throat.

Solo Mera movie when?

>twink faggot, shitty costume flash
>khal drogo, john carter under the sea
>shit actress jew gadot
>retarded mute superman
>literal who cyborg actor
>tfw perfect dc cinematic universe never

After Marvel announces a Black Widow movie

Johnny Depp should play orm

I like how kevin smith reddit capeshitters pretend anybody would go see it. As if Disney wouldn't pounce on the chance to make more bucks.

Who should play the real star of Aquaman?

Idris Elba

>implying Alan Moore still likes DC

That looks fucking fantastic.

Did you see Manta in the Flashpoint animated movie? He was genuinely terrifying. I loved it

Underrated.

So she the one that going give birth to "Stallion Who Mounts the World"?

I dont understand the negative reception. Everyone ITT will watch this movie, has probably seen Batman v Superman as well as most Marvel movies, and you're going to sit here and pretend to be above the latest capeshit that looks no more stupid than any other? Newsplash, its fucking AQUAMAN! You can have him drink liquor, over design all the costumes, make the colors darker, but what the fuck did you people expect and why are you pretending to be above this shit? If you all really truly thought this was garbage this thread would of hit page 10 just like everything else no one cares about. Its the saddest thing, you obsessively keep up with capeshit but act like you dont like it, basically your lives revolve around self deprecation and denial.

Snyder casts his women based on who he jerked off to last.

See: Every woman in every movie hes ever made

It really is, she looks exactly like the character is supposed to.

You're insane. The leading DC woman who is supposed to be blessed by Aphrodite herself to be the most beautiful looks like this.

I would literally, unironically, pay all my money to eat her shit straight from her asshole one time

Mera, huh? Will she take the Momoa up the ass like in GoT?

TIL looking confused is acting

They'll cast some white guy who gets killed off in some comedic manner, after which Flash will comment on what a stupid helmet he had.

Patrician

The suit is not tight enough. Make it spandex-tight.

She doesn't look confused, you're just projecting. She looks pissed. Which you can laugh at since she's a woman who you could rape with both arms tied behind your back but still.

>t. Very fat marvelcuck

That pic is vomit tho.

Looks very legitimate.

Stink Pussy

She should buy an emotion.

kek
All jokes aside, I absolutely hate Gadot. Her "acting" is abysmal and she can barely speak english.

In fact, they blew it with casting Aquaman, Flash, and Mera too.

Although I said that when they cast Eisenberg, and he grew on me big time

Why would Flash be in Aquaman? His character is there to save Cyborg. Aquaman will be a deep sea epic. There's nothing stupid about Manta's helmet either. Looks straight up spooky with the red eyes.

>mfw Dcucks think their waifus can even compete

>me on the right

the outfit hides the bruises and scars she got from depp quite well

Wow, people really don't give a shit about Superman do they?

And I agreed with your post too, so let's just agree to agree.

That's a picture, not a drawing.

Dipshit.

Post checks for Lex.

Who's your DCEU-fu?

Based neck-snapping Faora, now and always.

Well if Faora's taken, Mera it is.

cause he's Hawaiian or some shit

If I looked like that, I'd be shirtless a lot, too.

What's wrong with her face?

If you think that face is conveying confusion, you have autism.

DADDY

Louis Lane / Amy Adams. I love redheads, I love MILFs, and she defended Kino God when no one else would. She's a sweetheart.

And such a qt.

>dat tub scene

if you were built like that you would too

u would be 2

What's the deal with their beanies?

they help prevent heat loss, never watched Seinfeld?

This is only right answer actually.

She and Marisa Tomei is main reason why capefilms are highly relevant for me.

Nic Cage's face?

Looks more like my horsefu from SoA

What the FUCK.

OMFD (Oh My Fuckin Dick)

Looks great, love amber

>Harley Quinn solo books
>good

Marvel has Hayley Atwell, Kat Denning, Natalie Portman, Scarlet Johanson, Elizabeth Olsen, Rosario Dawson, Deborah Ann Woll, Gwyneth Paltrow, Chloe Bennett, Elizabeth Henstridge, Evangeline Lilly, Jaimie Alexander, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, and Brie Larson.

DC doesn't have shit compared to this.

looks more like she was blessed by Hermaphrodite lmao

Should Lois Lane look like she could take on Wonder Woman?

Capeshit board when?

Sage

The site with individual boards to suit your special snowflake temperament is called rebbit. Feel free to leave at any time.

DCEU Girls Ranking:

#1 Harley
#2 Mera
#3 Katana
#4 WW
#10 Dogshit
#9999 Lois Lane

We seriously need more DCEU girls like Ivy or Batgirl

Look up the buy rate for Marvel Now for some keks

>we're rebooting Superman
>he's now married with an annoying son who is even worse than prequels Boba Fett

Faora fo sho

>no Diane Lane

Fags

Harley is the best girl on DCEU

still crying about how movies ruined the sales from watchmen and v?

I thought Warner found a loophole to fire her since she'll be seen as box office poison now?

>shit that never happened

It did though. Something about her having lost too much weight and not fitting into the costumes.

>Something about her having lost too much weight and not fitting into the costumes.

Are you an idiot? Like a genuine, 100% top of the line fucking retard? How is that even relevant?

Stop reading buzzfeed, faggot

tmz.com/2016/06/16/amber-heard-skinny-weight-london-justice-leag-johnny-depp/

Whens Zatanna? Love me some Zatanna.

Wow it's fucking nothing to do with any legal action from Warner against her, the entire point of this conversation.

Yet to be cast. I wouldn't be surprised if DC casts a Hispanic for that role.

KAH-TANA

SHES GOT MUH BACK

At the time it sure did seem like Warner might use it as an excuse to get her off the film.

What time? You mean all those click bait rumor articles how they were gonna drop her?

Yet there she is filming her small role in Iceland with the others.

>At the time it sure did seem

Yeah you know what else, it also seemed like the Earth might fall into the Sun, but it didn't happen.

Do people even know her for it to matter? most people that know about her only know her as Depps ex-wife

Why are you anons getting so buttblasted over this? I'm sorry that I was surprised to see her end up in this after all. It's not exactly uncommon for Hollywood to blacklist people, and the weight issue was a prime excuse to fire her.

Isn't that kind of the point? Most people see her now and think "There's that succubus who fucked Johnny's shit up."

Wow I usually tolerate Marvelshit but I really don't want to watch this gold digging whore in the process of making money.

Oh wait this is DC nevermind fuck Justice League I don't want it

GL all over again hahahaha

You made a make-believe post and tried to somehow assert that it was real with completely unrelated news.

You're either a troll or just very stupid.

You dont understand, most people dont know who she still, even if they know depps ex is a bitch, they probably wont recognize her in the movie

>surprised to see amber in movie given negative public image and studio having a perfect excuse to fire her
>cite source of information in which her weight is a problem for the film, and she missed a costume fitting as a result
>make believe post or trolling
I don't know why I'm even bothering, you're clearly autistic and sperging out for reasons I don't even understand.

I think you underestimate how many people follow celebrity gossip. Women particularly.

>everybody but me is stupid, why are you ganging up on me for being an idiot?!

Just give up

A sheeboon, a Fridge, a chink, a skellington, a golddigger, a man, a foot, and an old hag.

They could easily turn this into the next Ocean's 11 female reboot.

When the haters of this franchise voice their opinions, it makes me proud to be a fan of these films. It's just really comforting to see people who've allowed themselves to become subhuman hate engines so clearly delineate themselves.

>marvel = chads n'sluts

if you were that ripped you would do the same

I'd do the same, but licking every drop of sweat off her body after a vigorous workout sounds more appealing to me.
I would gladly hand every single cent to my name to this goddess to be able to do that just once.

Amy Adams. :3

>that costume

such creativity