Why are you faggots getting mad at this? Hasn't this event been canon since A New Hope?

Why are you faggots getting mad at this? Hasn't this event been canon since A New Hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfTVaNfRP_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they just feel the need to be edgy by hating on it

I'm not mad. I want to put my penis in Felicity Jones mouth and that's really all that matters to me in a Star Wars movie.

>1 white woman
>1 white man
>1 droid
>5 minorities
what did they mean by this.......................

They mean it's all downhill from here.
Also
>minorities
Give it 20 years, user. Then we'll be minorities. The day of the rope must come to make things right.

They are pussywashing the event.

Kyle katarn is being replaced by mary sue #2

youtube.com/watch?v=KfTVaNfRP_I

Trump's gonna make America white again.

Not mad, I just get this overwhelming sense of 'meh'.
The thing is, we already know the ending of the movie.
At least one of them makes it, and the plans to the death star gets to the rebels at the end of the movie.
They're a giant cast of nobodies playing characters that noone cares about, and thier deaths or fates just don't matter in the grand scheme of things.
Even if the main chick there goes to the dark side, who cares?
Does it matter?
Its gonna be tough to get me to feel any sort of attachment to anyone from 'diversity: the cast' there.

We'll probably get to see Darth Vader kill at least one of them though. So that's something.

It looks (looked) miles better than The Force Awakens. Those reshoots that were ordered worry me.

I didn't get the memo.

What are we mad at now?

Whites already are the minorities. We also already have the industries with the most diverse casting.

That should make up for Slavery or the Holocaust or whatever.

The chick can't act, judging from the trailer. She looks really stupid.

I also can't tell if she's got a really attractive face or a really goofy ugly one.

Force Awakens went through reshoots as well, correct?

Cred Forums, look. You're mad at Rogue One because it cast a bunch of non-white people. I don't want to argue the pros and cons of them doing this. I just want you to do one thing: admit that you're racist, or alternatively, justify how you're not.

Fuck off faggot

Nah

trump and putin will save us

Jyn Waifu is a cutie.

newsflash: everyone but chinese and indians have been the minorities for a long time now

Why does nobody post Felicity Jones feet?

Thats all I care about when I come to these threads.

eu is trash

why is it always a white grill?

Cred Forums is incredibly mild about it.
Last year same time the shitstorm about TFA was orders of magnitude bigger.
It literally clogged the catalog every time a poster or a trailer came out.

I guess the interest for Star Wars is really dying.

what the fuck thats way better character

Because everything ever has to appeal to and be for white women.

this. TFA fucking killed it any interest in star wars I have. Kids will love it and that's exactly what Disney wants. A whole new generations of star wars neckbeards to buy their merchandise for the next 30 years.

well they are the most privilege of the minorities

How come they don't make movies about the olden times that KOTOR was about? How come they're desperately trying to cash in on this one period of time in a galaxy with thousands of years of history and wars? Where's the creativity, man?

>Why are you faggots getting mad at this?

I'm not mad, I just think it won't be a good movie.

>Hasn't this event been canon since A New Hope?

Sure, but they were Bothans. If you're going to appeal to autists, get it right.

i like it when i dont have to post because people post for me.

This movie is going to suck more than ep7 and still get great reviews, everybody is on star wars dick even though theyre awful now.

I'm not mad at all I'm actually very excited about this movie.

Rouge One is about to be absolutely amazing, I'm very excited that the main villain is based on Grand Admiral Thrawn. Also DARTH VADER IS BACK.

I'M SO EXCITED

>Sure, but they were Bothans. If you're going to appeal to autists, get it right.
Bothans stole the plans for the second death star.

I have no issue with the main character being a girl, as long as its not black,

Why

>Rouge One
>Rouge

Again?

Eat dick Cred Forums, the main characters are white.

I've been claiming for a while that this movie might be the most watchable/enjoyable one since the original trilogy. I don't expect much innovation and risk from the main franchise, these spin offs are where its at.

Rogue. Fucking autocorrect on android is garbage.

>hardcore female protag
>a black
>a mexican
>other browns and yellows
>only white man is evil hitler-ey overlord

how do people not see it. i honestly dont understand.

I completely agree.

I think the spin offs in between the main storyline are what's going to make the new movies amazing.

>that photo

These movies are made for the white and Asian world, to be fair. The only blacks in the whole story are some Americans from America that want it, while Europeans, Asians, South Americans etc. would rather not have black characters at all or we simply don't care for them, they do nothing for us.
They make it seem like there are 50% of the black people in America, which definitely isn't the case. All this effort to please the loud 12%...

fucking piece of shit phone posting faggot

Did you fucking missed the news that they had to do reshoots cause it was horrible garbage that looked worse than sw youtube fanfiction vids? Have you seen the characters, fucking ip man is there and some sort of samurai, it looks awful.

>made for whites and Asians
>blacks are only 12% of the population
>made for Asians
>Asians
>5.6% of the population

Mate, no. A lot of blacks are huge star wars fans. The movie is made for an American audience to be specific, including blacks.

I REBEL

R
E
B
E
L

10/10 quip can't wait to hear 90 minutes of hot, cutting edge dialog like this

I obviously meant all the Asian countries that enjoy Hollywood movies, which is a huge market.

who talks first?

god damn man, i dont know what it is about storm troopers + crystal clear water but it makes my dick hard.

How do you watch any movies user? ~95% of them are quite predictable. They follow the same story conventions and tropes.

>Hasn't this event been canon since A New Hope?

Yeah but so were the prequels

Hollywood movies are not designed to please an Asian audience. They almost always designed for an American audience.

Maybe they think this will make them more money. As long as the movie is entertaining and has a good story I'll be happy.

This

>Putin
With near conflict between Chechens and Emelyanenko I am not sure

damn she lookin old and busted already

You know, just because an event is established as canon doesn't mean that we need an actual movie showing it. Sometimes--most of the time in fact--that only takes away mystery and wonder without adding anything substantial.

The Clone Wars are a perfect example of this. When they are mentioned in A New Hope our minds are filled with images trying to figure out what this mythical war about. It's what made those lines so magical. Then the prequels happened and now we know exactly what the Clone Wars were and how stupid it was, so now when we rewatch A New Hope and we hear the war mentioned our heads aren't filled with fantastic images of a war we can never know, but of very concrete memories of a subpar prequel.

This is the sort of mega-autistic storytelling that only fans ask for and it ruins stories.

Be responsible, say no to fandoms.

lel what a fucking gary stu

>I'm so badass I can be both a jedi and sith and have my tutorial steal the death star plans all by myself!

glad that fuck is gone for good