What are some movies about World War 3?

What are some movies about World War 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Krn3Vqrfl8Q
imdb.com/search/keyword?keywords=world-war-three
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10407282/Barack-Obama-approved-tapping-Angela-Merkels-phone-3-years-ago.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /Russian spy in America/ here??

THE RUSSIANS BE HACKIN US N SHIT

>kojima was right

>Democrats more willing to start a war with russia than allow trump to win the presidency

It fucking boggles my mind that they say that idiot Trump will start war with Russia then they go all out and want to start war with fuckign Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Krn3Vqrfl8Q

>They hacked us.
>Better elect the guy they support because we're afraid of calling them out on their shit.

Are all Trump supporters cowardly fag shills or is it just you?

Just like how every country on earth declared war on the USA for wiretapping and hacking everything?

>things that never happened: the post

>tfw you finally realize Cred Forums is a GRU den hoping to make everyone vote Trump and Cred Forums is a battleground of russian and american intelligence operatives trying to meme the other side to oblivion

>us wiretaps merkels phone
>and just about every other leaders communications
>us makes stuxnet which literally fucked shit up

You are just flat out ignorant

They were too chickenshit to do that.

If you think these hacks don't also extend to things like corporate espionage, you're genuinely retarded too. Just bend over and take it I guess.

>voting for hillary

What exactly is the problem? isn't nuclear winter what all you children of videogames wanted?

Of course there is tons of corporate espionage as well

But it's pretty funny that the USA, which hacks and wiretaps more than anyone else, threatens war with Russia over an unsecured email server running in violation of regulations being possibly penetrated by the Russians.

>every country on earth declared war on the USA
retard

>They hacked us.
>BETTER START A FULL BLOWN NUCLEAR WAR
what could possibly go wrong?

>tfw Putin just wanted to be bros with Trump but feminist & SJWs start WWIII by being shills

OP here.
please answer my fucking question before my thread gets deleted

kek

imdb.com/search/keyword?keywords=world-war-three

The War Game (1965)

t. Senior sergeant Ivan Ivanovich Ivanovsky

>the USA didn't hack nuttin
>he was a good boy

Fucking lel

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10407282/Barack-Obama-approved-tapping-Angela-Merkels-phone-3-years-ago.html

It's only bad when the Russians do it, right?

It really doesn't take a seasoned political player to know that if you're hearing about one seemingly inconsequential hack, there's probably way more that isn't being said out of embarrassment or due to the confidential nature of the thing that's been hacked.

>BETTER START A FULL BLOWN NUCLEAR WAR

>He thinks a single nuke is going to be fired.

Okay kiddo. It's pretty obvious (or it should be) that the next major "war" between two powers like the US and Russia is going to be a cyber war.

As a perosn living next to Russia I wish they don't elect Clinton, fucking warmongering retard

>Cyber war
>Russia Mr.robots the world
>we kill each other & starve to death

pls just nuke

>Gorbachev
kek, even in Russia no one takes him seriously

>the Russians have the 33k deleted emails

I hope so

>It's pretty obvious (or it should be) that the next major "war" between two powers like the US and Russia is going to be a cyber war.

>WWIII will be disputed on a csgo match

Yeah, it's much better to elect a guy who said that NATO isn't needed anymore.

you have terrible reading comprehension.

USA has fucked up South America on their own, entire continent, fucked up majority of middle East in their wars, attacked Cuba etc. all these fucking wars, then they fucking police the world with secret wiretapings of leaders like Merkel etc. and other shit through NSa

and then the retarded cuck press of my country posts some 'Russia will fight us xddd' shit every day because these retards are so fucking corrupt and in the pockets of American dollars that they can't wait to go to war with Russia, the country that has been part of way less wars than US in modern era, but these tards wont ever point that out. Only fearmongering about Russia.

baka

Better some stupid statement than outright war desu

>na vs team of the best gregors

Plz no

Yes, let's elect the hawk with plans for intervention in Syria and confrontation with Russia instead

>mfw Cred Forums was actually infiltrated by the FSB agents

>tfw Global

p..put me in coach

>a GRU den

Official WW3 theme song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

>between two powers like the US and Russia is going to be a cyber war.

in which the US will get utterly blown the fuck out

did you know the director of the CIA used an AOL.com e-mail address up until (and probably still does at home, or some other retarded bullshit) recently? our government is incredibly short bus when it comes to anything computer related, which is why half of the people involved in establishing and maintaining our security haven't got the first fucking clue about how to actually do their jobs, hence how we're always getting hacked left and right by other, more competent countries despite having citizens who know better than the people in charge

shit is sad, and i mean really sad senpai, i mean there are literal geriatrics out there who think julian and snowden are cyber jihadists who did the equivalent of a digital 9/11 to us and want them put to death because again, our country is severely incompetent and didn't even have the security at entry level to stop someone from PHYSICALLY leaving with stolen data on a PHYSICAL device, meanwhile the average american is practically raped before they're allowed to board a plane

anytime anyone in my government even mentions anything related to muh cyber security i get immediate second hand embarrassment and wish someone who knew what the fuck they were doing was available to speak any time these morons tried to broach the subject, because all they do is reveal how little they know to the rest of the world, who probably laugh and immediately set about taking our shit just because they can and want to see us getting our shit pushed in on the news, fucking russia and putin are loving this right now because we're utterly defenseless and all we can do is point fingers, which is beta-tier crybaby shit, where we used to be able to at least retaliate, which was the number one thing keeping other, more capable countries from poking us with a stick and saying WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT LOL

>he believes anything will change
Man, you republicans are really gullible.

>WWIII will be disputed on a csgo match

But who hosts the servers? Unless...
>world leaders agree to a CSGo match to facilitate WW3
>temporary world peace as engineers/IT people from all around the world collab on a server strong enough to handle it with no lag
>then they build a ship to send it to the moon, so total neutral territory

>world leaders are the only ones playing, not actual gamers

I'd pay to watch that, honestly.

>Host server
>NOT LAN

>CS:GO
Glitchy shit game
Even the pros cheat in it

Hey, if it happens, it needs to happen. The other option is waiting for the older idiot generation to die, and good luck with that strategy.

>it's just a conflict
wasn't the cold war just a conflict?

So you agree with me that Hillary is a hawk who will lead the us into pointless conflicts?

it's idiotic because Trump wants to be BFF with russia

To be fair, I don't play it, it was what the other user said.

>would rather start WW3 than be triggered for 4 years

Make it world leaders playing a best of 5 in Dota

That would be even more hysterical

>The other option is waiting for the older idiot generation to die, and good luck with that strategy.

even that wouldn't work, because the generation that will replace them is entirely too happy remaining willfully ignorant as long as it's beneficial to them personally, especially on the far left and far right

maybe if mcafee wasn't batshit crazy they'd actually listen to him once in awhile, he seems like he could get through to them based on name recognition at least

>proven government associated Chinese groups hack or attempt to hack government installations all the fucking time
Which is also technically an act of war, but we just let that shit slide.
And ya know what? This shit gonna slide too. Just another means of keeping you fucking sheep worried about shit that will never happen while they continue to get away with fucked up shit at home.

>aimbots vs aimbots
How exciting.

>Just another means of keeping you fucking sheep worried about shit that will never happen while they continue to get away with fucked up shit at home.
>it's impossible for people to care about more than one issue involving their country

i think you have add, not everyone is limited in their focus user

i just think it's fucked up we're so vulnerable on the world stage, MEANWHILE one of the people who could potentially be running this country for the next four years did something "cyber security" related, that, if anyone else had done would find themselves in jail for the rest of their lives, and that's neverminding how incredibly fucking stupid she is with regards to said subject, which is revealed several times via literal tons of other communications had by her, and her subordinates that were leaked because again, the people in charge are literally mouthbreather-tier in terms of security

anyone who thinks trump could handle is any better is out of their fucking minds too, btw, although i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he MIGHT MAYBE jump ship from the status quo and put together some folks who actually have a clue, but that's just wishful thinking on my part probably

i'm going to go stare at a screen now, it's been fun you fucking faggot ass motherfuckers, i'll miss you

they know that clinton wants a no fly zone in syria, which will lead to a guaranteed military conflict, and are floating the warnings to as many americans as they can

WTF

>USA fucked up south America
South Americans aren't real people any way, just like middle easterners.

Still literally no evidence that Russia had anything to do with it btw

Nice try, CIA

They let it slide because the USA does the same shit

But hack into Hilary's private server that shouldn't have existed in the first place? Time for war

>2016
>still believing russia are communists

Any thing to do with Russia actually being a risk yo America is laughable and just heightened bullshit to keep people scared and more controllable. Its the same thing for Russia using America as the boogeyman to keep the proletariat in check komrade.