Ha ha, Ken Bone! Everybody likes Ken Bone!

Ha ha, Ken Bone! Everybody likes Ken Bone!

So funny!

Amirite, reddit?

Joe the Plumber!

WHERE'S THE BEEF? lolol

his wife tho

ISN'T KEN BONE FUNNY?!!!!!

HE'S A SEXY GUY! HAHA

TRENDING ON FACEBOOK!

How much black cock has he filmed her taking?

He asked the fakest question ever and looks like an average obese school teacher. Fuck all these retards

>How much black cock has he filmed her taking?

Never change, Cred Forums

some chubby nerd woman? I could pull one of those by accident, it's so easy.

epic sweater lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

its funny because he's a middle aged, overweight, balding guy with a creepy moustache. lets pretend that he's awesome though because he has a bright red sweater XDD

Dicks out for Harambe! ROFL

10 Things You Didn't Know About Ken Bone, also, Stranger Things!

Why Crowd Favorite Barb is the KEN BONE of Stranger Things!

Ken Bone May Be Undecided, But What He Said Next Will Shock You...

>American celebrities

my favorite things are Imagine Dragons, Marvel movies (love DC too, I'm not a hater), and Ken Bone! (SO epic)

fat woman are 'sexy'. fat men are 'lol ironically sexy share if u agree let's make a meme about it'

do you think the Ken Bone meme will last as long as the Baneposting meme?

I'll bet Courtney Stodden actually fucks him.

Ken Bone is HELLA EPIC

I'm with it. I'm in with this meme. All aboard the Ken Bone meme train baby!

Who was in the right here?

right is the patrician's choice

One looks like a redditor, the other looks like Kingpin

Tonight's leading story: Meme overnight! Farmville local Kenneth Bone became an overnight internet sensation after his question at the town hall debate on sunday! He's since been interviewed on late night talk shows and even inspired a Ken Bone halloween costume with that signature red sweater!
In other news, dozens are dead and even more wounded following a Russian led air strike in Aleppo.
And after the break, a tweet from Donald Trump that sparked outrage! We'll have that tweet and more when we come back.

you can really tell just looking at the two who is going to want to meme them and why.

left looks like a guy reddit and facebook would meme, right looks like someone Cred Forums would meme

Erase this picture. The Architect was never there. This is a fake image. Do not ask any more questions.

Who was the bigger guy?

He's a big guy

can someone shop him with bane mask ?

I love how all the other men in that audience look like 'thoughtful' little cucks, and then you have Bigboy lording over them just through sheer superior size

It won't even last as long as an average Baneposting thread.

said, Ken Bone is just this election's "Joe the Plumber" and he'll stop being relevant after the election, if not sooner

the meme is probably promoted just because it lightens up the mood a bit, to make us forget what an ugly election this is.

to give us a feeling that there is actually good will and togetherness in the population, when it's fucking done and gone.

Literally who?

"haha! everybody loves Ken Bone, right? at least we can all come together over that. share if you agree!"

Ha ha, Bane! Everybody likes Bane!

So funny!

Amirite, Cred Forums?

I liked ken bone, but once again redit ruins everything.

I really hate how the facebook / clickbait hype machine runs everything into the ground.

I like Stranger Things okay, but it gets really hard when there's 10 new clickbait articles a day being all "YOU ALL LOVE BARB, RIIIGHT?"

It's one of the reasons I'm glad Cred Forums is so savage and unmarketable. Keeps our memes and humor problematic enough for the clickbait cucks not wanting to fuck with our memes as much, so they still grow rapidly, but more organically rather than through clickbait overkill

Bane is an objectively good meme with surprising depth, reach, variability, and constitution.

the difference between the Bane meme and the Ken Bone meme will be revealed in which outlasts each other in the ecosystem of ideas.

user here is right, Ken Bone willl hardly last as long as a Baneposting thread.

Don't worry. Soon all the nsfw boards will be deleted and edgy memes will be banned.

>implying Cred Forums didn't adore fuckers like boxxy, tay zonday, linetrap, etc.

I'm so tired of the contrarian shit. Who even gives a shit about reddit?

redditors, not even joking.

BALDANDERS?

>I'm so tired of the contrarian shit.
Then you never belonged here in the first place, despite trying so desperately to prove you did by namedropping.

post photos of your last gf

Fuck, that makes sense.

Because Cred Forums didn't start the Ken BOne meme

>being contrarian without a point is Cred Forums XD

Five years ago I would've called you a shitty hipster. Now, you're just a shitposter.

If you think this is Cred Forums then maybe Cred Forums is more your speed. I don't even think Cred Forums would accept you at this point.

>still deciding if he will vote for trump
No, I doubt reddit likes him.

>Five years ago I would've called you a shitty hipster
I bet you frequently make "muh sekrit club" posts as well.

Just fuck off. If you have no problem then reddit, feel free to stay there.

Why do normies think he's so funny? He just asked a normal question and behaved normally. It's just because of his physical appearence?

Boné residence, the lady of the house speaking.

>posting a reddit meme on Cred Forums because you dislike reddit and are tired of seeing it

shitposters are so shitty

>sekrit club
>now you're reddit!

Fascinating rebuttal.

You have been BONED

Speaking of the debate can someone explain this "queen slayyy yyaaaaassss!" shit I saw posted? Is this just teenage girl lingo? Where did they get the idea to say this? Game of Thrones? What? Back in my day only fucking nerds would use the word slay.

He looks like someone who belongs in Fargo, people think it's funny for some reason

Left is for redditors and nu male cucks.

Right is for Cred Forums patricians.

childhood is when you idolize Ken Bone

Adulthood is when you realize that The Architect makes more sense

Haha holy shit, i've never seen that edit before.