What are some shows that started off really strong and by the latter seasons turned to complete shit?

What are some shows that started off really strong and by the latter seasons turned to complete shit?

>pic related

House MD
The walking Dead
Prision Break

TrueBlood

Lost
Weeds

What? TWD peaked with the most recent season or so
Terrific show overall

Utopia
Lost
Sherlock
Game of Thrones
Arrested Development kind of
Mr. Robot

Every Show Ever!

Honestly someone tell me how they could enjoy The Sopranos sixth season? I can't get passed the 'Tony's in a coma' episodes

The last season was meh until the end like every other season. Next season will be the same. Even with Neagan and important deaths .

Game of Thrones.

Shit the coma episodes are some of my favorites

Any Showtime show, really.

GoT is the most egregious example ever, though. To go from that level of care and attention to detail to the lazy shit it is now is shameful.

Entourage
Scrubs

>Sherlock
Getting 3 episodes every 2 years is what kills it for me.
>Arrested Development
Not even sure why Netflix renewed it for a 4th season.

Breaking Bad
Lost

True Detective

We didn't need 3 more seasons of Hank fucking up.

Damn near every good American show.
You people just don't know when to call it quits and drive shows into the ground chasing that sweet syndication money.

First 2 seasons of Hannibal were great but the 3rd was a parody of itself.

First 5 seasons of Supernatural were also great then turned into absolute dog shit.

Remember when Arrow wasn't a soap?

Walking Dead was never strong. It's always been a shitty soap opera with just enough zombies sprinkled in to string retards along

Sherlock became shit so fast it made my head spin.
>first episode was good
>then shit

>soap
>CW
Who could have seen this coming?

It fucking hurts. Season one was so fucking good, and season 2 was almost as good.

Then it goes all downhill because of the fucking women in the show and retarded fanbase basically demanding shipping

as much as I love it, Lost is definitely one of them.

The worst offender is definitely GOT. It got lazy and laughable to the point of being insulting, especially S5, but what do you know, according to people it's still 11/10 GOAT.

How I Met Your Mother.
Lost.

When Weeds gone to shit?
For me, when they left suburbs.