Leave kino to me

>leave kino to me

youtube.com/watch?v=Svu3jrsfy3A

Looks hard asf
Imana watch it

Holy. Fuck.

It has that pre 'Neon Demon' Refn feel to it

Looks kinda lame.

Wiseau might actually be the best actor in the world in that he is able to give a truly natural performance, the irony being that his natural state is to speak like someone struggling to remember their lines.

TK is to dialogue what Seagal is to the action genre. i.e. a modern master

Midway through the trailer that synth music starts nd Greg is staanding in orange light & I immediately thought of Only God Forgives

>3 minute movie trailer

Nice to see they're still friends after Greg's book, i guess.
Pic is my face after the trailer btw.

This is the best news I've heard all week. Based Tommy and Greg delivering some fresh kino

Id bet Tommy said he read it and loved it, but in reality put it on his book shelf with the rest of the ones he never read

They mentioned ninjas and I didn't see any, or his family for that matter. Could he have been lying?

Tommy looks like a middle aged lesbian

>Best F(r)iends
i don't get it

A book about his life? He'd of read the whole thing the day he got it he's that obsessed about his secrecy

looks ok but the actress looks terrible. shoulda just hired lisa again

I don't think there's a reason for hard feelings. Greg had a lot of nice things to say about Tommy in the book, and Tommy probably knows he got carried away while making the movie.

He has read it though, and claims it's not entirely accurate.

>best friends
>best fiends
really makes you think...

>imagine dragons

last i heard they were broken up. why are they suddenly friends again? tommy has the excuse of being literally brain damaged, whats gregs? what a dick

ABSOLUTE KINO

>this man rolls up to you out of nowhere in his funeral car and is offering you a job

What do you do?