These girls knock on door and says 'trick or treat'

>these girls knock on door and says 'trick or treat'

>wat do

Give them the pumpkin, if you can decipher my sexual innuendo

I tell them those dresses aren't age appropriate

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer

rape their cunnies

smell their feet and then give them something nice to eat ;]

What did he mean by this?

come right in the sweeties are just in my basment

give them candies from my special pile

I meant
You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer

Christ, how do they get away with taking these types of picture

>tfw the cripple chan canadian's life revolves around a bot posting only slightly lewd children meant to arouse reaction from posters on a different image board because he got colon crushed on fortune once upon a time and thinks this is some kind of ultimate tool of defiance
>tfw he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to make it post anything that would relate be a cause for concern
>tfw people just report the threads and move on, because it's not even a big deal anymore, while they dedicate entire threads to it on the fat kin's unpretending pedo board for closeted kiddie diddlers support
>tfw your life isn't spectacular but you will never, ever be that beta-tier or pathetic, even if you put effort into it
>tfw one day, he'll be spurred to take that extra step into illegal territory and be sent to a US prison where he will be raped daily, repeatedly, by people who will force him to show them what dat mouf do
>tfw it's all because he's such a manchild a janny of all fucking people hurt his fee fees a long time ago and he couldn't just let it go, he had to make a bot and pretend it was some proof of superiority to validate his shitty little life
>tfw the janitors are actually better than someone for once

feels good man

Why is this allowed? The way they are dressed is like a prostitute would be dressed. Can we rape them without guilt?

does he even sleep Ive seen these threads multiple times at diferent hours
im mean wtf

>taking the time to write this

it's a bot he literally spends everyday programming for this sole purpose, he doesn't actually do it himself, but the time dedicated to the actual programming is probably far more pathetic than if he did actually do each post manually

like i said, they have entire threads over at the wheelchair dopefiend's image board where they celebrate this shit like they've won some sort of imaginary contest, constantly updating the other betas about his progress on said bot

it's pretty fucking sad desu, i've seen a lot of pathetic shit in my time browsing chans but this guy is pretty high up there, he treats this shit like it's the achievement of a lifetime, and it probably is
>typing is hard
>is sphincter stressed because too many words
>implying you weren't born with an extra chromosome

i bet you're one of those kids who failed basic computing miserably because you couldn't type worth a fuck

gtfo, you pedo

there's nothing wrong with those cute witches costumes

nope, I ingest large quantities of cocaine so I can be up posting these threads all day

kek, pastabro is a very dedicated person

Give them some fucking candy you dickhead.

Its not a bot retards, that's why he's always in these threads responding to people who reply to his thread. He just says it's a bot to seem less pathetic posting these every day.

The hero we need?

alissa >>>>>>> katie > hanna

pic related

>all these newfags that have never once visited another image board
>implying you can't go to the cripple midget image board RIGHT NOW and see him discussing it

sad! neck yourselves immediately

>he literally spends everyday programming for this sole purpose

kekekek

goddammit, our cover is blown

DESTROY EVERYTHING

wow, you actually know their names

the one in the middle is pretty cute, 2bh

>nope, I ingest large quantities of cocaine so I can be up posting these threads all day
I thought you said it was a bot
you lied to me cunnybotbro

I want to spank the middle one on her ass!

it's okay user, i know you're not him (you're actually somehow even more beta, because he can at least program, while all you do is play pretend in the threads his bot makes)

also, you're not even canadian you counterfeit fuckhead

I had to

it was for the sake of the operation!

kekek :^)

Where can I see more of these qt's?

also

PROTIP: your filenames are all wrong, WORK ON IT NEWFAG
4+4 chins is what you're looking for molester-kun

seriously though. What the fuck is wrong with kids these days man, makes me hope I never have daughter. You just know she'll be shoving a hairbrush up her cunt in a slutty webcam video

wow, I'm pretty offended pastabro, we've been friends for years ;__;

I would say "trick", then teleport behind them, slicing through the trio with one fluid slash of my master crafted Katana. Then I'd flick the blood from the blade, walking back into my house with a slightly amused expression.

Jade = Reptilian or Grey?

I am the god of hellfire!

having a daughter can be a big gamble, that's true

but just imagine those amazing daughterfu years :3

google? they're pretty much celebrities in some circles.

jade = literal goddess

you've mistaken me for another, pretend-cunny user

if this thread stays up long enough, perhaps he'll show up and you two can play with each other ;^)

if i want the real mcEh, i'll just head over to cripchan and mock him there, although i will admit you're an easier target because of your wild imagination and clear autistic streak

when bubba take your viginity in prison you will be the god of faggots

This one looks like a goblin

I've no idea whatchu talkin bout, pastabro...

stop insulting mai daughterfu, you turbopleb

I agree, just wondering if there might be a Grey lineage too or if she's just Reptilian like most of the other cunnies.

before i go though

MODS STILL SUCKING LOTS AND LOTS OF DICKS

gg hiro
of course you don't, fake ass nigga

i can't even be talking to someone even more beta than the creator of this shit, what a disappointment you must be irl to be trying to take credit for some obese canadian child lover's work

pic fuckin related junior

I don't have any candy. Nobody does this around here.

>make a tradition out of annually mugging old people
>sharing is for fucking commie cunts

well, she doesn't seem very reptilian to me... so we'll go with grey then

kek

you're crazy as fuck pastabro, but I still love you :3

Just posting THE literal Cred Forums cunny Goddess Skyla Jay

heyyy skylabro! :3

soup

slav cunnies with japs studio photoshooting is the ultimate GOAT combo

nm, hanging out with the /waifu/bros and updating my cuncun folfer

you?

skyla is such a stuck up arrogant cunny she a good dicking to make her a bit more humble

Why the Jap so interested in the cunnies? What's his endgame?

just posting cuncuns, especially sklya

I hope that's not true user. She seems cool.

japs always decades ahead of us. they might be one of the original cunnyseur

Finally I knew playing that German hentai game would be of use one day.

hey werent those costumes in that one german game? uberalternacht or something. It was some weird german name.

wtf are you talking about?

she's the goofiest cuncun ever

german hemtai?

Such an ideal cunny. Literal kino. I am going to kill myself.

Why should he be in prison when he's still a Virgin?