So why is everyone on Cred Forums so stupid when discussing this...

So why is everyone on Cred Forums so stupid when discussing this? There have been multiple threads lately with people seemingly confused with the basic plot and how the world seems to work.There is probably a few threads up now. Did people get dumber? What the fuck is going on

Still not sure how they shrink the guests down.

also the westworld website is pretty cool riddled with secrets. Check it out if you have not.

I just want to know if they use the shrink machine when they're making the hosts (to get the proportions right)

yes but how are they "honey I shrunk the kids"ing them?

use a de-bigulator obviously.

is there any perfect way to tell if someones a robot or not?

>shrink the guests down
what

Show them The Land Before Time and if they don't cry when Littlefoot's mother dies, they're a robot.

In the original movie, they didn't have fingerprints.

but in this how? upside down vaginas or dicks?

Rewatch the first episode. You can see the giant scientists observing the entire park.

the guests are regular sized

westworld only hires giant scientists

Manlets BTFO

People still don't get that the show is heavy on meta storytelling/narrative and try to figure out a literal reason for why Ed Harris isn't dying of bullets when the actual reason is because of his plot armor in the narrative (literally).

>to intelligent for westworld theory discussion

Dude, it's not us, it's the fucking show. Pretty much every element is 100% ambiguous, probably cuz Jonathan wants to outdo his brother's kino Inception.
>Not telling us if it's a simulation
>Not explaining how the guns work
>Not explaining why the hosts can shoot at guests but not harm them
>Not really giving us any reason to feel bad for the robots
They just throw random inexplicable scenes everywhere. Like, why did that programmer lady kiss the slutbot? They never even explain it. Of course it's going to create a ton of questions. It'd be weirder if it didn't.

This makes much more sense, thank you.

>People still don't understand the 'androids' are allegory for actors, the visitors allegory for viewers and how abusive their thirst for epic EXPLOSIONS MURDER is etc.

dumb fuck reddit board desu fucking sutpid faggots go exterminate yourself

This show is heavily covered with visual storytelling and hints in dialogue that lead to points. There's barely nothing obfuscated in it.

And your greentext lines are all signs of extremey fucking stupidity.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

>>Not explaining how the guns work
>>Not explaining why the hosts can shoot at guests but not harm them

Literally all this shit is given an explanation in various interviews and articles about the show.

Have you been to any of the websites HBO has thrown up associated with this show/

They answer a lot of peoples dumb quetions

>Dude, it's not us, it's the fucking show. Pretty much every element is 100% ambiguous

oh shit you are dumb too. What the fuck is going on! People are generally confused by these things makes me a lost for words. Do I really need to explain?

Game of Shit and other TV shows like CSI made majority of people stupid I believe.

I like this meme can we keep it?

Why did that kid turn into a robot in episode 2?

Mainly because neo/tv/ is shit. If this board was the way it used to be than we would have lost tier threads on it but Cred Forums is a shithole now. Hiroshima needs to fracture the board with /film/ and then we need to somehow separate old Cred Forums from the /s4s/ tier it is now.

>lost tier threads
WHEN AH DURN DUH YA
WAAAAAAAALT
WE GOTTA GO BACK

yes, it was a golden age

There were tons more OC back then too, just more proof that this board with its lack of OC is the most dead, brainded board of all.

Fucking oath it was.

What the fuck is the matter with you? Obviously I'm not going to read any of that shit because it's not in the show. If you can't explain it in the running time, then the writing is garbage.

there also answered in the show just not spoon fed you fucking pleb

Did you consider that none of those things matter at this point?

Cred Forums is full of literal 14 year olds, complete normies and all around actual idiots, television is the most accessible medium ever, straight up retarded people still watch tv, so of course we get people who cant follow a fairly simple sci-fi show, especially something as widely marketed as this

They're all answered in the show or throught interpretation if you don't have bean brains

>thought this thread would prove Cred Forums is not so dumb
>find out its even more retarded than previously believed

fuck me

A good percentage of Cred Forums is literally autistic. By "literally" I don't mean "figuratively." I don't mean that in a HURR AUTIST kind of derogatory way, I mean that they literally are somewhere on the autism spectrum.

So the fact that the show isn't giving them all the information they need to understand everything that is happening is very troubling for them.

>t giving them all the information they need to understand everything
But the show has given all the information to understand main narratives and stories so far.

>There were tons more OC back then too
captioning the same 4 panel screen shots over and over

Don't lie, I was there too

>I NEED ALL THE ANSWERS NOW! WHY ISN'T THIS SHOW EXPLAINING EVERYTHING IN THE FIRST EPISODE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you think the people that run the white goo host making machine will ever make a host with all dicks for finger or some crazy shit, just for fun?

Why has no one noticed the park's being run by Hannibal Lecter?

I wish

That's reserved for Chanworld.

>Like, why did that programmer lady kiss the slutbot? They never even explain it.

The show has had two episodes. What kind of attention deficit do you have which leads to you not being able to understand build up?

All your questions are pointless or arbitrary and would probably be answered eventually. Maybe the programmer is in love with the robot or something, who the fuck knows it is episode 2.

Why do you have to feel bad for the robots? That is entirely your decision, in an empathetic scenario I'm sure you can understand that what the characters are attempting is on par with the creation of life and in turn the fallout out of doing so. It would be like if you had a child and then whore it out to an amusement park.

Some weird ADD autism going on with you mate.

Shit even that was more original than what is happening these days. People are still spouting bane memes. Atleast people threw their own words into the fucking comics.

Lost Cred Forums threads were pretty great and if you think Cred Forums is a better place now then you are a jaded arsehole who probably should just stop delaying your suicide attempt.

It's almost as if a show about robot cowboys attracts an audience mostly composed of regards. Really makes me go 'mm'.

>Not telling us if it's a simulation
Never once do they imply it's a simulation

are you blaming the show on having dumbasses watching?

Get with the times grampa, entertainment is interconnected now.

Exactly. It's ambiguous. That's my entire point.

someone get this hothead outa here

>It's ambiguous

no
god dammit this b8 is out of control

>show about robot cowboys
>makes me go 'mm'
The "regard" is you.

>Exactly. It's ambiguous
No. It's unambiguously all physical, with 2 episodes worth of evidence to prove it.

i love this thread so much

> this thread

We won't know until the season finale.

The real big question is how did someone invent a fuckable robot and not die alone in his room fucking it like on Futurama?

>would you like to go do something outside?
>naw im going to stay here and fuck my whorebot

Because it's boring as fuck and people ads trying to justify if it's worth watching.

>how did someone invent a fuckable robot and not die alone in his room fucking it like on Futurama?
that's not the real Ford you're seeing

>HURR DURR LOOK AT ME EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS IM SO FUCKING SMART

How come these intellectually superior posters don't enlighten us on some of the show's questions?

>no explanation as to what "these violent delights have violent ends" means
>no explanation of who told dolores to get the gun
>no explanation of what the hat colors mean

Oh wait, you CAN'T answer them, because the show offers no answers, only questions. As things are now pretty much everything is an incomprehensible mess. Most of the people in this thread were so fucking eager to suck HBO's dick for giving them another western show that they're forgiving how poorly written everything is. I think the only thing that might be able to save it would be adding narration over a lot of the scenes to explain what the fuck is going on.

I am really scared every episode now and forever is just going to be people pretending to be confused like this guy and we will never get anywhere. We are at an end

You know when they design the women, the socially retarded engineers probably obsess over how big to make their breasts.

>Too big and I'm a pervert
>Too small and no one will like them
>I can't believe I spent all week designing my waifu and then some rich asshole is going to use her as a cum bucket

>He pilots his host construct from his room, with one hand while he's having an orgy
>all his philosophical musings are pre-recorded before the conversation

>watching tv shows that maintain interest with drawn out mysteries
You will never learn. Is Twin Peaks the only time this didn't result in forgettable waste of time?

well twin peaks was before autists were invented

Ask someone old enough to remember The Prisoner about that, kid

This is the best way a shitty "x is a host" type twist could play out.

> Draining your balls over cock hungry Selma Hayek, Lacy Chambert, and entire K-Pop group
> Notice that your cum got in one of their eyes, but they're not wiping it away
> Realize that pain, weakness, and even suffering make up the rich tapestry of the human experience.
> "Freeze orgy"
> Relay your musings to your host at work
> "Resume orgy"

I dont even know what that is baka XD

Flip over a tortoise in front of them

the grandaddy of "what's really going on here" shows

>> Draining your balls over cock hungry Selma Hayek, Lacy Chambert, and entire K-Pop group
You. I like the way you think.

>tfw episode 2 was shitting all over Game of thrones and the Walking Pleb

It was beautiful.

What do you mean by this?

Has this thread single handedly proven that Westworld is pleb filter like True Detective season 2?

Your fucking brain is garbage, how are you this confused? The show makes perfect sense

Yes but not every detail of the inner workings. This triggers the autist

These shitposting delights have shitposting ends.

oh god it amakes sense

>this thread