STAR TREK

Well Folks

I just finished the last episode of season 7.
I started with TNG.

What series do I do next? I was thinking ENT just to get it out of the way or doing TOS. I kinda want to save the best for last.

ENT's last season is worth watching the whole shebang for. The Xindi shit sucks though.

>save the best for last
You dun goofed

Deep Space Nine

ent should be watched last.

you should watch tos, then ds9.

dont even bother with voyager. utter trash.

If you're going to watch both ENT and TOS, watch TOS first, there are heaps of callbacks. However, if you're planning on watching all of Trek, do those last. Do DS9 and then VOY next.

DS9 or TOS

>watching the last episode of TNG season 7
>the USS Pasteur fires a tachyon beam into space
>"Yeah, uh, sure, this anomaly was totally created by three Enterprises, sir."
I turned off VLC and deleted the episode from my hard drive.

Lol. I figured. I'm looking to save the best of whats remaining for last.
is it really that bad?
Okay, I am planning on watching it all. I guess i wont go with ENT.
Lol. They beamed off the small medical ship after they fired the beam onto the enterprise

Also, When should i fit in the movies?

SHould i watch the TNG cast movies right now?

>Lol
Hoshi, what did they mean by this?

>I kinda want to save the best for last.
If this was the only concern I'd say watch DS9 last, but that would mean watching Voyager first and Voyager casually spoils a major DS9 plot point in a really tactless way, it's really not worth doing that.

Just watch it in release order, DS9 next, then Voyager, then Enterprise last.

Generations is after DS9 season 1. First Contact is after DS9 season 4. Insurrection is after DS9 season 6. Nemesis is after Voyager season 7. Don't want the TNG movies now if you want to avoid spoilers.

Or better yet, don't watch the TNG movies at all.

K.

Im gonna do this. TOS then DS9 and on

its bad. if you absolutely have to watch voyager, then you should do it either at the same time as ds9 or before it, because you will have no desire to finish it or watch the next episode. especially after shit sandwiches like 'threshold' or the one where janeway bangs a hologram or a ghost.

now that i think about it janeway is like a sorority girl that never outgrew her daddy fetish. as long as it is a vaguely father-looking middle aged man janeway will fuck it guaranteed

Go in this order

TNG - DS9/TOS - Original cast movies

Watch Next Gen movies/Enterprise/Voyager if you want to meme with us. Well First Contact/some episodes of Voyager are good, find a list of good episodes if you don't want to watch all of it.

What did they mean by this?

Voyagers only star actor was the holographic doctor. TNG has Picard Riker an Data while DS9 has a whole slew of characters my favorite would be Garak he's probably one of the most talented actors I've seen. You should watch DS9.

Is anyone else here a late-in-life Trekkie?

I never watched it growing up, but now that it's streaming, I've been watching like crazy. I want to go through all the series and movies. I bought a uniform so I can be Riker for Halloween. I'm debating whether or not to get a phaser. I feel like a massive dork because I keep talking about it to people.

Voyager is not bad. When it's good, it has plenty of good Trek stories to offer. Unfortunately it's mostly a lot of mediocrity, but there's more then enough episodes worth watching to do a full series run-through. Do so after watching DS9.

I agree, I had a lot of fun binge watching voyager back in the day, I did ds9 after it and it wasn't as much fun desu. Yeah yeah fite me.

>SHould i watch the TNG cast movies right now?
They're almost exclusively trash.

This is blatantly false, also kys

Watch TOS and the 6 movies. You will not be disappointed.

Avoid Star Trek V if you can though.

DS-9 gets a bad wrap but I find it extremely comfy.

Plastic surgery in Trek is magic, they can even remove the ridges from a Klingon skull or neck bones from a Cardassian and undo it perfectly later, Mr. Sluggo probably knows there's a chance Lumba used to be a man but doesn't care.

>DS-9 gets a bad wrap but I find it extremely comfy.
Do you mean the finale? Because asside from the guy that invented 'stinky space hag' everyone here seems to agree it's the best

I always thought plastic surgery in trek was pretty stupid. Like there seemingly isn't any downsides and they could easily use it to solve so many plots but don't.

>The founders make Odo human with his stupid max headroom skull
>Bashir says he can make him look like anything or anyone
>He's like "nahh, it'll damage our syndication"

TNG>TOS>TAS>ENT>VOY=DS9

>seems to agree it's the best
In the same way we say that Problem Child 2 is the best film ever

Finished DS9 myself today, its clear how Ronald Moore got inspirations from Weuyun clones and Gods controlling destinies storylines to Battlestar Galactica, other than it was a wild ride and i enjoyed it very much, comfy episodes and best aliens in the series.

Little dissapointed how Odos and Dukats storyline turned out though

DS9 is polarizing. I love it, but i can see why others don't.

TNG > DS9 > VOY > TOS > ENT

In terms of linear watching of all series, TOS is a nice palette cleanser and reminds you why you like Star Trek enough to watch VOY in the first place.

watching the ENT pilot, goddamn T'pol is making it hard to concentrate hnnnnng

That's fine, UPN Trek is only good when you're not paying attention anyway.

it's a lot better than I remember it, pretty happy with it so far

shitty 1080p x265 rip is disappointing tho, almost sure this is upscaled

>we will never get the sequel where Quark becomes captain of his own Starship

>T'pol is making it hard to concentrate

>Oh damn look at how sexy I am with my hideous manly jaw and caveman brow
>Just gimme a sec and I'll take off this latex and show you my disgusting skin flaps

Seriously, if you think this is attractive it's because there's too much oestrogen in your water supply.

t. faggot

>t. faggot
You're the one who's attracted to a """woman""" that literally looks like a tranny

why can't you understand that since you're the biggest homo on this board?

In one episode, you can see her nipples poking out through her shirt and they don't point the same way, she had some shitty plastic surgery.

Proof

I mean, look at that, what the fuck

>It's a Big Mac episode

looks fine to me

DS9 has a fair few call backs to TOS, so I'd watch that next.

S1 of TOS is very strong, arguably the strongest Trek season, use an episode guide for S2 and S3, they arent so great

kek

I'm baffled people don't watch in production order. I mean if you don't like ToS, I don't understand how the rest of the series can appeal to you.