This is a 2/10 in Westworld

>this is a 2/10 in Westworld
Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OW1gGDbO_1U
instagram.com/kikimccleary/?hl=en
slashfilm.com/westworld-map-and-contract/
slashfilm.com/westworld-logistical-questions-answered/
imfdb.org/wiki/Talk:Westworld_(2016_TV_Series)
i.4cdn.org/tv/1476412768184.png)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I preferred the blonde ayy lmao girl with dat ass that went with Simpson to the dressing room. Any pics of her?

I will take your 2/10 everyday nu-male

Same. I looked her up after that shit cuz she was making my dick diamonds. She was married to Elon musk for a bit but good god was she hot. I can't remember her name though and there weren't really any good pics of her I could find

Talulah Riley

TALULAH
A
L
U
L
A
H

Reminder that he goes to Westworld to fuck dudes

youtu.be/OW1gGDbO_1U

Are they allowed to make shows any more that don't promote faggotry?

he was in bed with 2 girls and 1 guy let him cross the streams a bit.

how do you know the girls don't have penises

Is that a new episode?

It's from episode 2.

>Enter Westworld
>Two week long vacation
>Commit to fucking every beautiful woman in sight in the ass

her face is fucked up

I'd like to fuck her face up if you know what I mean

elon pls

Do you think Elon is shit in bed or she just wanted more cocks for her collection?

Some people prefer the heroin addict hooker look.

>No William, we will not go do this quest from this guy
>We are going to go have consensual sex with these whores on a brothel
>Something we could do in real life
>That wouldn't cost at least 40k a day either
What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

She's a two for him because he prefers male hookers.

Took me a while to realize she isn't Dakota Blue Richards.

Maybe the quest is boring, not enough action, not enough drama.

Oh...Elon Musk's girlfriend?

My theory is the real world is super politically correct and prostitution no longer exists.

he already did the quest and cant get the reward again

Yep. Typical selfish player.
I knew some guys like that in Diablo, just wanted to skip everything cos theyd seen it before, even tho it was new to me. A-holes.

the blonde was better looking than any of the girls in west world who all look like mutants.

Nice.

ok i laughed you got me

It's funny because she's the hottest girl in the show so far except for maybe Abernathy

Isn't that the girl that steals cillian murphys wallet in inception? She has the alien face yet is hot in a way to bang

We've seen them sitting and standing naked in the labs? They made sure we saw any dongs that were on the lab hosts, and none were on the females.

Two time ex wife.

Westworld Hotness scale
>Angela (Talulah) > Armistice > Abernathy

Bottom

Fat woman in cold storage >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maeve (Newton)

I think of Dolores' dad(s) when the name Abernathy is stated, so saying Abernathy is hot sounds weird. Can't we just call her Dolores?

>hating on Thandie

why?

She drove me crazy in episode 2, that fucking dream story and her voice.

why hate instead of hatefucking ?

No problem, I was just following that all the hot girls with A names. Dolores is fine.

She a not that hot. Though I will say she looks better in the western getup then without.

I wasn't the person you replied to. Trust me, I would hate-fuck her.

She's older, but she's still pretty hot. Maybe not the prettiest, but she's really got some sass, unlike other plainer females.

What's the name of the other main hooker that isn't Maeve? She's adorable too, and must be included on a hotness scale.

You mean Mr. Robot's gf?

I looked her up, it's Clementine. She's adorable too. I'd put her up near the top, by Delores.

who /elsie/ here

her character is annoying as fuck, but yeah she's a cutie

>two times

it's like putting spoiled milk back in the fridge hoping it will be better later

is that the chick from Raising Hope?

Clementine. Looked up her stufff and she has an interesting body of work if you know what I mean.

Yes

She a cutie. I like how she the one seen being improper with the goods.

You know that she must be amazing in bed if after taking musk for 16 million he wanted a 2nd rodeo.

Her name is Clementine

Cast rank (updated)

Angela (Talulah)
Armistice
Dolores

Clementine
Elsie

Annoying management woman

Maeve

Well who are Angela/Talulah and Armistice? I recognize the other names at least.

Talulah is Elon Musk's ex wife, the ayyy lmao at the beginning of episode 2.

Armistice is the gunwoman.

So Angela is the character name, Talulah is the actress name? What's with the "ayyy lmao" thing? I feel like I missed something with that scene by not getting that.

It's like entry level tutorial quests.

The thing is he should have just let William do it if he wanted to, instead of being an "experienced player" cunt.

>What's with the "ayyy lmao" thing? I feel like I missed something with that scene by not getting that.

She has a weird face/alien face eyes too wide apart, thus ayy lmao, it's not really complicated also fucking read a wiki if you can't follow names instead of acting like some lost lamb.

instagram.com/kikimccleary/?hl=en

I would a Westworld 2.

Oh yeah, I think we all have MMO friends like that, trying to ruin our newbie experiences. Such a serious MMO vibe. Did Michael Crichton predict the rise of MMORPGs?

I guess prostitutes in the old west were busted up uggos. Guess it makes sense for the whole realism aspect but if i was dropping that kind of coin I'd be expecting my very own Taylor Swift hooker.

OP is right. shitskin unfuckable garbage women isn't what you would find in the real west.
only the Politically correct 'enough brown people' TV 2016 social conditioning west. which is the OPPOSITE OF THE ENTIRE POINT OF FUCKING WESTLAND.
stupid HBO spewing bullshit.

it looks like he hired a high end 'ivanka trump lookalike prostitute' and ended up marrying her.

>look hard and its all wrong.

Angela is the host who greets them at the start. I stated the actress name (Talulah) due to her name being more script bound then anything.

Armistice is the woman gunslinger - you do see her name clearly so I didn't think to say who that was. (her name is on the reward paper. She had a 500 dollar bounty.

>Who the fuck is the Gunslinger (the man in black)?
>Why can't he be harmed?
>If he's a human - why are hosts even trying to attack him?

by many accounts she was a golddigger, but not a prostitute. She was by many accounts a virgin when she married his money.

kek'd hard

>The thing is he should have just let William do it if he wanted to, instead of being an "experienced player" cunt.

>expecting gamers to not be cunts

>>Why can't he be harmed?
He a Guest

>>If he's a human - why are hosts even trying to attack him?
They will "Attack but not harm", part of the charm of the place. Guests have god mode on.

>If he's a human - why are hosts even trying to attack him?

think hard

>Westland

There would be no black madame. And they have to point out how the visitors are so racist since the black fuckbot doesn't get fucked enough and they may have to decomission her.

Plus they have to inject racemixing with Bernard and Cullen sleeping together.

People can't even go back in time without SJWs bringing their anachronisms with.

kek, you got me there

mommy?

You're thinking of Tom Hardy.

This is so good I can't even enjoy my webm of the scene.

so are we redoing the breaking bad thing where we post retarded interpretations of scenes or is this really happening?

>mfw the nignog whore robot had an std

is she the lesbian from mad men?

will they release episode 3 early again? that would be great

How in 7 hells do bullets simply jump off a man's face, just because he's a human?

>I can't think in the context of sci fi

no wonder hollywood is so afraid of it these days. They have to cater to idiots like you

I think Lance Reddick would of been good in Yul Breners role.

This.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke

It not magic from hocusare pocus - but technology that not been explained yet, just how it functions in the story.

slashfilm.com/westworld-map-and-contract/

slashfilm.com/westworld-logistical-questions-answered/

>Everything but flies.

Odd.

Are flies being used as Canaries in the mine-shaft?

Not the one you're quoting, but I am stumped trying to figure out how it all works. It's not a virtual world, since they do use real robots. But where is Westworld? Is it a giant underground area with a fake sun? I'd love to see how the location's logistics work. Maybe the original movie explained it.

And since it's real, how do they make fake bullets that bounce off humans? I get how the guns won't fire when aimed at a guest's head, the guns are electronic and just won't fire. But how do body shots work? I'm really curious about the details of this place. Does anyone know if the movie explained it?

People wouldn't want to go to the real wild west. It's clearly a wild west tweaked to modern expectations. Every host can start a quest, instead of just being a boring nobody that has no point in being interacted with. There are hosts of multiple races and both sexes treated as equal because guests will be of all races and sexes and not want to fork over a lot of money to be treated like the second-class citizens they'd have been back then.

Same reason there's not racism in real MMOs' lore. No human NPCs in WoW are discriminating based on skin color. People go to fantasy worlds to escape the hardships of reality, not embrace them.

For whatever reason, they haven't made robo-flies, and they don't have a good enough system in place to eradicate natural insects.

>Not the one you're quoting, but I am stumped trying to figure out how it all works.
see

Dolores looks more Disney type, a classic beauty I guess. But I still find her more beautiful than hot.

You guys do realize she's the girl from those state farm commercials way back when.

She looks kinda weird but simultaneously hot as fucking fuck.

any gay stuff in this show? :3

because flies just happen man, food, waste whatever they WILL be there, there are probably other insects too.

Don't overthink it.

Depends on which form of gay. If you mean girl gay, there's this:
Otherwise, no man-gay stuff just yet, but I wouldn't rule it out entirely.

Will friend is bi, girl kissed a robot.

You are right, I am most likely overthinking it.
Also, HBO released some new stills from episode 3

Will's friend had a guy in bed with him with the hookers. Quick scene, easy to miss.

noice thanks guys

The reception woman was Musk's ex bitch

Why can't HBO cast pretty actresses to save their lives?

opps, that from epsiode 1

>Musk's ex bitch
x2 over.

>episodes
so shes going to be in more than the last one
maybe shell get nekkid

They have standards in acting ability.

Musk is such an attention wore.

Some technically includes one or more.
And this guy has assburgers. So can't tell.

IMBD has her listed in one episode

;__;

What like him and the one-eyed old man are going to bash a bunch of robot crabs with wooden swords?

>Will not have Roman world and Medieval world
>Most likely will see other worlds however.
>Westworld had a higher views then GoT on Sky.

>GoT is actually Fantasyworld

>Daenerys is just a guest who paid a shitload of money. Thus explaining her plot armor.

I guess they felt including a medieval world would be too similar to GoT? Just a guess, plus letting them streamline the setting to keep its focus on the hosts of Westworld. Maybe future seasons could explore other "worlds"?

yes it does

Dolores is waifu status.

What are the chances you think of Deadwood cast cameos? I'd like at least one cocksucker to make an appearance.

Let's hope for an homage to Dan's fight scene, but with robots

They are all in San Francisco

>wearing lipstick to bed

Hint

she not human

Hopefully the Bill robot gets an update so michael Wincott gets more screentime.

Or just a wincott-bot without bill, would be fine too.

>designing a robot to wear lipstck to bed

Can we just establish this that Asshole is not Mcpoyles friend but his gf/wifes brother its mentioned when they get off the train and mcpoyle looks uncomfortable. "my sister rode plenty of cowboys when she came"

Perhaps next season.

Dolores a cute! CUTE!

This is a 2/10 in Westworld.

It's pretty obvious, to be honest.

Who says the lipstick even comes off? Maybe it's part of her model. She has to keep appearances as the innocent yet sultry girl next door.

why does everyone keep referring to him as his friend then when he clearly says he wouldnt use that word himself

This is a 2/10 in Westworld

This is a 2/10 in Westworld.

Not gay if it's a robot my man

In Westworld they rate on a scale of 1-2. People couldn't count very high back then.

>tfw some high level asshole is carrying you through the experience when you just want to explore and have fun

Will's friend is a piece of shit

> Will
Level 1 noob
> Will's friend
Level 20 roxxor farming mounts
> MiB
Level 110 with 800 in every skills including fishing

but he fucks dudes irl too outside of westworld

learn2imdb

Well we haven't seen him fish yet. He seems to have scored on all that sweet black-colored gear players love. It only took him 30 years of farming!

> Play for 30 years
> Can't get to level 2
Face it, he's the worst noob to ever live

>Go to Westworld
>There's no qt traps
>Leave

T O R P E D O
I
T
T
I
E
S

U r rude.

>ayy lmao
>hotness
Your taste cant get any shittier than this.

>She drove me crazy in episode 2, that fucking dream story and her voice.

God yes. In more aggressive mode she could simply take me as her sex toy for a week—I'd never leave her brothel/inn and I think we'd both be very satisfied.
She's clearly got a hell of a mind even for an artificial being, so when we weren't getting each other off, we could trade stories and play cards and strategy games. I don't think I'd regret a minute.

Why do they even put niggers in Westworld? Literally no one wants them.

Was she the chick Bane kept turning into in Inception?

>Same reason there's not racism in real MMOs' lore. No human NPCs in WoW are discriminating based on skin color. People go to fantasy worlds to escape the hardships of reality, not embrace them.

Unfortunately, you're arguing with a guy who quite clearly wants to promote them.

Trump gets shot for trying to stop bill?

oh shit. I knew I recognized her from somewhere. she was hot.

>Why do they even put niggers in Westworld? Literally no one wants them.

Hey, Trump—I'm one post above you yearning for Thandie. Don't want her? Fine, less competition.

Not knowing about the Lynch mob DLC

this is precisely the moment I lost faith in the show for me

hes not his fwend guy

what are blood elves?

So which one of the humans is gonna turn out to be a robot?

Corporate, I'm guessing. And Bernard knows.

Which ones that cant remember any names tbqh

This is the future. Your modern sensibilities were wiped out. You lost.

Honestly did they just copy the premise of the itchy and scratchy land simpsons episode?

robots are confirmed to make gear noises when they move, I dont think anyone is a robot whos not supposed to be

If they pull that trope, it will be one of two I think.

The black programmer dude, or all but ford, and Westworld is just his playground of a human who immortal.

Note: I am not saying any of that is true. The only fan theories I am holding as likely is Will = MiB , or at least Will is visiting not at the same time as MiB, and that Delores has more understanding then she lets on.

Who already preordered Odyssey on Red River?

>tfw too ugly to have a gf even if i had a good personality

Is will the fella who turns down the women? Are you saying those scenes are from the past?

Who else is seeing this?

Only (You). The nose is just fucking wrong, Stop reposting this.

Will is the guy who turns down the woman.

I think so on the timeframe due to the fact that it is established that some of the good Hosts have been in service for decades, and the logo is not the same when Will visits and the rest of the series.

I am not 100% set that Will is the MiB, but I am rather sure Will and MiB is not visiting the park at the same time.

They really need to have a few seasons of "monster of the week" episodes to get comfy with where each week has new characters where they go on different story lines (with a bit of myth arc mixed in). But it looks like they are going straight in with the myth arc. Dangerous tbqh.

Speculations reminds me of lost. Is this, dare i say it, lost 2.0?

>Sizemore narratives
>ever
New Ford narrative when?

nope confirmed debunked as Dolores is already experiencing symptoms from the shakespeare "virus" , that MiB most likely set in motion while on this latest visit, just after speaking with Mcpoyle so that means MiB and will are at the park at the same time

Naa, still working on the hunting down the blond cute outlaw. Every time I play some asshole shoots her before I can rape her.

Though I do look forward to some of the qts being added to content in the updates if it canceled. You know they are not going to let those assets go to waste.

She wasn't experiencing it when she met Will. (Watch the episode again)

If it the same time frame, why are the logos not the same?

Haven't seen Westworld yet but is it about this line that made Cred Forums glom all over it? What's the context?

pics of logos plz im not gonna rewatch it. she experienced it right after will walked away from her u fuckwit

>Every time I play some asshole shoots her before I can rape her.

Let her rape you. She can, she will, and you'll never forget it. Jesus. *sweatdrop at amazing memories*

sry i correct myself Will and asshole BiL are entering the bar across from her but then it pans to her and shes blanking so its after MiBs fuckery in the timeline see? one timeline boom faggots

*unzips dick*

this 10/10 blonde waitress comes over to one of the characters and his friend tells him thats a 2 in westworld. Thing is westworld is supposed to be completely realistic and immersive so everyone is actually pretty ugly. She is the hottest chick in the show so far btw.

What if the robots are actually people and the people are actually robots?

and Westworld is actually hell

But there is racism in fantasy worlds. Just not faggot ass wow

am I in hell?

current logo

Will Logo

With this bit of information, the last scene of the first episode just became even more forboding.

Could potentially be External marketing vs internal logos for their departments or something seeing as that was bongs presentation. You are ignoring the fact that Dolores clearly has been visited by MiB before Will gets there how do u explain that?

See that sidekick? You can save him.

Do robots dream of electric sheep?

They dream of Ed Harris raping their cunnies.

>Dunmer
>Japanese

This triggers me every time. If anything, the Akavir were the Japanese ones, they're the ones who imported the katanas. The Dunmer were the most unique of TES races, and they even had two different cultures within their race, but the nomadic one always seems forgotten in discussions.

I'd like to add Dwemer = Mesopotamian/Babylonian to the list though.

Would disagree that it clear that she been visited by him. She just looks into the mirror reflection, its not the same bug out that the MiB was causing.

As said, it makes little sense to change the logos unless there is a time gap.

Note, not selling the idea that Will = MiB

fair enough i still think the logo thing is equally tenuous many companies use different logos internally and externally i guess we have deconstructed the episodes as much as we can just gotta wait now... i was hoping by rewatching hookerfu and mcpoyles scene she might reverie and prove one timeline but never mind

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE IMPLYING IS UGLY? YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD!

uh i thought i didn't get to bring friends?

I wouldnt use that term

What did she mean by this?

Yep, I am sure more then one theory will be blown out of the water soon enough, and more stuff will be created in deconstruction.

>>Westworld had a higher views then GoT on Sky.
That's surprising. The West is more American whereas medieval-like fantasy world is more European.

How the fuck do the guns work?

Science.

It's all bullshit. None of this is real.

yes, I am that

MiB is future Will.

There are clues pointing to Will's experience being in the past.

William 30 years down the line.

see

What, you didn't think they were literal when they said 'Hosts can't hurt a fly'? It also pointed to Dolores still being infected.

Oh fug good find.

The clothes of the players (this is why they have to change) and the hosts are embedded with microcharges.

The gun is a laxer targeter. The bullets are all blanks.

I got that, I'm not retarded. Just adds a little when you know that fly probably was a guest-fly, unlike the host-horses and such.

But it was actually a horse-fly.

you have taste amigo

He fucks both like a true Alpha.

This What's more alpha? Fucking and dominating a strong male or fucking and dominating a weak female?

William still could've gone on the quest if he wasn't a fucking beta. Injun gold and 10/10 squaw pussy gone because his asshole friend's got a hair-trigger temper.

the faggot isn't his friend.

>Not including lesbian science lady

Having this much shit taste.

Westworld isn't supposed to be a direct copy of the Wild West, because then everything would smell like shit. It's supposed to be a fantasy Wild West as America romanticizes it.

>he doesn't want to fuck a dirty hooker that hasn't washed in two weeks

The madman did it again

He went back twice to that well. TWICE. She's gotta have the best pussy in the UK.

Talulah. Sounds like a 2 dollar hooker

But the Man in Black shoots through a wall

Wall hacks duh!

The priest guy on the left looks based as fuck.

i think they do mean literally they cant hurt a fly. Interestingly enough a fly lands on the sheriffs face just before he spazs out and theres also a fly crawling around on teddys eye in one scene. They have shown that ordinarily the hosts wont kill flies even if they are on their eyeballs. Im a bit worried about Teddy DESU senpai guy seems down

so do i watch the movie or no?

He loads a Slug into it
heres the details about his gun
imfdb.org/wiki/Talk:Westworld_(2016_TV_Series)

Yes watch the movie, be warned, the first half is kind of goofy but that's the point cuz when shit gets real, it gets real

Yeah, it's a LeMat Revolver, I know. That user was saying it's a laser pistol with blanks and causes microcharges to detonate in the target. Clearly that can't be the case unless they also put charges in all the walls and floors in the park

its pretty comfy but has not aged well special effects are a bit dated and the fake blood is terrible

FUCKIN READ FAGGOT STOP SPEWING BULLSHIT

Talulah is at least a 30 dollar hooker

and you'd have to bring her to a nice motel, you couldn't just do it in your car

Also why do many people have problems understanding the geography of the show? This company bought this large piece of land somewhere in the southwest, their HQ is built on top of and beneath a large mesa in the middle of the park, but I keep hearing people saying DUDE THIS IS IN A GIANT DOME IN ORBIT AROUND THE SUN or dumb shit like that

Because in the first episode they transitioned from action in Westworld to a view of that big hologram they have, which made it seem like it was just a simulation or something they were watching and was only going on there rather than being a representation of what's happening elsewhere.

>Dolores a cute! CUTE!

Agreed. ^ ^

>What's more alpha? Fucking and dominating a strong male or fucking and dominating a weak female?

Having enough brains to know good sex isn't supposed to be a fight with someone else? How old are you—12?

Being alpha is you beta faggot

That actually just turned out to be a 3d rendering hologram from an advanced satellite over the park

butterface
can't believe this whore is worth millions

>sultry girl
But she's not.

ELON MUSK IS A PUSSYWHIPPED NERD

>Turning down this

Sure.....

Should I watch this shit or nah?

Haven't read the source material or watched the movie

SEX ARMS
E
X

A
R
M
S

>those wrinkles on her forehead

2/10 would not fugg

>Should I watch this shit or nah?

There's only 2 episodes out, unless you have some immediate backlog to finish, you don't have much to lose trying it.

should definitely give the movie a whirl though

ITS SHOT WELL, ITS GOT BUDGET, ITS SCIFI, ED HARRIS IS A COLD MOTHERFUCKER

I'll give it a shot, I would watch Ed Harris bully some robot Mexicans

Glad I am not the only one webming it.

Well worth a view. It a good premise with some good acting. Heck, two of the minor characters did the best job in acting I seen this year on TV.

>that stumble and subtle change in expression as she steps back

I'm glad I'm blind to these shit when I'm actually watching an episode

I would expect at this point they would have little flaws like that programmed in to avoid the uncanny valley.

Even if my fetish is to have a uncanny valley hot sexbot.

FUCK WHY DID I FIND THIS SHOW NOW AND NOT IN DECEMBER WHEN ALL THE EPISODES WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN OUT

>Is this, dare i say it, lost 2.0?
I fucking hope not.

running this park looks insanely expensive. i doubt they could manage more than one theme at a time.

Why is forkguy such a hothead?

it also depends on the production capacity per year on Hosts and how long they last till they can be decommissioned.

Each guest pays 40 grand a day, so the park runners should be fine

Sounds like they can replace in the tens of hosts per week/"story line", based on them decommissioning 50 and bringing up 40 new ones for the savages expansion pack.

Dolores is the oldest in the park, so presumably they could last... a decade? Maybe longer?

Try 200 grand a day
(see i.4cdn.org/tv/1476412768184.png)

Not so sure about that.

>Been established that hosts serve in roles for decades
>Brit guy wanted 20 for the new plot line, only got 15...

the movie is fucking GOAT but don't watch it if you're going to try and relate it to the show because it's entirely different

Is the MiB Richard Benjamin?

Very true.

I'm shot

That's for the gold package though, normal rate is 40k a day. Granted, if I were spending that much money for a vacation in the first place, I'd probably go all out for the gold.

Man I'm sure loving this new meme.

What are the package differences in general. I never figured out the website except asking improper questions.

How is that a meme?

I'm not sure if I'm recalling this correctly, but you essentially get shortcuts to the further off parts of the park so you don't have to physically walk/ride there yourself. There's also some other stuff I'm just forgetting

>death by tumbleweeds
Umm WHAT?

The only possible way I can see this happening is if you're sleeping, and a tumbleweed snags your face and asphyxiates you. Pretty shitty way to die

try just going to the westworld site and asking the host bot how much it costs. The answer is 40k a day.

na man hes a total pussy

Damn. Why doesn't Ed Harris want to do another Robocop film?

>a tumbleweed snags your face and asphyxiates you

>knocked over by tumbleweed
>tumblewed rolls though your campfire, then burns you alive as it rolls along as fireweed.

Hell, the drummer of the band Toto died watering his garden, people will find weird ways to die.

She's also from the show Hot Sluts.

>20

I thought D&D man demand 50 hosts ?

Now I want Baneworld

Its a big world

for you

is this bait?

you're the one making hiro go bankrupt

>Paint it Black Gangster Sharpshooter > Lesbian Robotech > everyone else.

Because he's too big of a star.

>fucking

>you must be 18 to post here

You are right, he asked for 50, got 20.

I stand corrected.

Just thinking that having Ed Harris as a father in law would be kinda cool.

Then got shot down entirely.

having a baby IRL helps

>I am not 100% set that Will is the MiB, but I am rather sure Will and MiB is not visiting the park at the same time.

Why are people thinking this?

What part from the show makes people think Will = MIB or Will and MIB are not in the park at the same time?

Supposedly the park has 1400 guests in it at any given time, it's huge.

Logo changes and that almost everyone is not in the same role, when it is established that hosts do roles for years or decades?

Hold up...

>1,400 guests any given day
>$40K a day, average/minimum cost
>$56,000,000 a day in revenue
>$20,440,000,000 yearly revenue

Shit, no wonder they can afford to fuckup their main attraction with bullets and cum on a daily basis.

But that's only for one park right? Didn't the original movie have like 10 different parks at any given time?

Repairing the hosts every single day by itself has to eat up millions.

>this pathetic cuck thinks tyrone in the prison shower is alpha

Okay, but it's still feasible that somebody could easily cause more than $40k in damages in a single day.

To make money you have to spend money.

Holy shit how can one character be such a cunt

They can slow people down if need be.

>no dick
more like a -2/10 am i rite?

I wonder if they have to clean cum out of the host's pussies and asshole too...

They do, but they own the sperm and any other DNA. It in the contract.

>so do i watch the movie or no?

I saw it. I liked it. Although I'm not one averse to older movies (1973). They pixelate Yul Brynner's vision (and apparently it was the first feature film to use digital image processing). It looks like colored pencils on graphing paper, super low res. It is fascinating though to see all the old computers in the show, the command and control center.

It's certainly not required viewing for the show. I also wasn't really interested in Medieval World or Roman World in the show.

People speculated that maybe the TV show takes place 30 years or so after an earlier disaster at Westworld (the movie), what with Ford stepping on the sand, but I don't really see much connection. Although they do say there are older areas of the park.

Reminder that we've only seen The Man in Black get shot by the hosts.

>Side questing and sand boxing for 30 years.
>Over leveled for everything in the park.
>Finally doing the main quest line.

Smart bullets maybe?

>30 years
>park costs 40k a day
>this fucker has spent nearly $500mil on a game
Damn

>Implying it's not 2016 and sleeping with girls who have penises would be gay or anything ;)

What makes you so sure you know where the park is? Yeah, maybe it was built in Utah or something. Or it could be on Mars for all you know.

People have speculated that the sun in the show is fake. And how else do you keep airplanes from flying overhead? Having the park be contained (or underground) would keep people out.

Ed Harris was also in the movie Truman Show which had a big dome over Truman.

And honestly, if you don't like speculation about the show, don't read it.

Ed harris isnt robocop you stupid fucks

Do the comment about rotating out, there is a lot of talk that this might be off world or in a really isolated place, not just Utah.

There are so many stupid people watching this show, if you have to ask, I'm guessing you should stick to GoT.

the logo change is literally the only clue to this. Most of the ppl are in the same roles ur a stupid fuck and have no other proof then a tenuous logo connection which could just be internal vs external branding

he's called a "whale"
they keep the lights on at the p2w f2p mmo's

We don't know yet if he is a robot or a guest.

Tumbleweeds are extremely flammable. If you stack them up, one spark will light them up in a second.

>completly bio-organic with synthetic muscles etc.
>still make gear noises

The only person in the same role is Delores.

>Union troops instead of Posse
>Madam is not at whorehouse, its intead mr. Robot girlfriend
>different hookers
>no teddy getting off the train

The logos posted earlier, one is like metal on glass, one is on a videoscreen. Yes, the WW does have a different design, but it's not like there is only one iconic Instagram logo or anything.

hwhat???

The new logo is in other places user. And with Will you see the other logo all the time.

Watch the movie.

I ....Shot
What?
I....Shot...

Big scene in the movie.

do they specify what the difference is between regular and gold

will...old logo

This is how you do sex scenes. I didn't even notice the guy

The movie has one park, Delos, with 3 "worlds": Western World, Roman World, and Medieval World (similar to how Disneyland has like Tomorrowland, Frontierland, Adventureland, etc).

This is just Westworld. And the park is huge, and the further you go from the center the more higher the difficulty setting.

With 1,400 guests, and having to make sure guests don't harm one another, I imagine it would involve different spawn points (although apparently Dolores is a common "attraction" as it were). Some people have speculated there is only one Dolores, others have speculated Dolores is just a certain model (so there could be multiples). Since the hosts are machines, there is nothing stopping the company from making multiple copies of any given host.

And based on a picture earlier in the thread mentioning giving up rights to DNA the company may even be using guests's DNA to create copies of them and make hosts. Which raises the possibility that the real person a host was based on could visit the park and encounter the android version of themself.

you just described a waifu

Good catches

just finished the first two episodes & the movie. I love this shit

I was quoting the movie kek

kek...my bad..Its 1 am...going to bed.

redpill me on Futureworld

I'm....Shot

So is the movie loose canon? or is the show just a whole new thing?

it costs almost $700k for a week with the 'Silver' package.

I think you can watch the show and just assume it's a new thing.

Although others speculate that a new park was built over the old park.

Haven't see the series or movie, but there was a movie, a sequel, and a series. Wouldn't any mystery about the world already have been revealed there, or are people suspecting that there have been changes?

Also, which should one start with: the current series, or the movie?

Studio produced sequel. The park recovers from the mass murder of the first movie and rebuilds. Futureworld replaces Westworld section (which is off limits, but we still see later.) Two reporters have gone to investigate the new park with other big dignitaries for the grand reopening. However, the company has come up with a sinister plan to replace people with robot counterparts and send them back as puppets in an attempt at world domination.

Meh movie, but worth a once through. Yul got dragged back for a minor dream sequence, but that's it. Funny thing, the failed '80s TV show also kept up the Futureworld plotline.

Watch the series, if you like it, watch the movie.

Thanks.

...John?

>Although others speculate that a new park was built over the old park.
I remember a mention of some sort of event happening 30 years previous so I am thinking something similar to the events of the movie happened.

The TV show has expanded on the movie. It's playing with ideas introduced in the movie, but introducing newer questions related to current advancements in technology, like with 3D printing, AI, and humanity's relationship with robots/androids.

The movie is about robots at a theme park running amok. There is really no mystery in the first movie. Although apparently in the sequel Futureworld it involves a "nefarious agenda, which involves robots and human cloning." I haven't seen that yet, but based on that description it sounds like they may have incorporated some of that into the show.

I don't think you need to see Westworld (1973) to enjoy the show, but it's interesting to see what it's based on. I saw 2 episodes of the show before I saw the movie, but I don't think it matters what order you see them in. A lot of people hate older movies, and the movie is certainly dated, but it's crazy how much technology has advanced in the last 4 decades.

Draw

The first night, a lot of people took it to mean the older movie may be canon with the TV series and that like Jurassic World, they recovered and got bigger.

I find this guy so unsettling. Top tier villain.

>YFW you just figured out that Josh Brolin's dad.

masterful why did i respond? (You) earned this

He really is. The eyes was a heck of a touch.

*cue chase music*

Shall we dance?

FUCK how many threads does this fucking thread need?

instead of spending money on viral marketing they should have hired fucking competent writers, then it would have been successful on you know, account of being good?

>FUCK how many threads does this fucking thread need?