the first avengers is still great, apart from alot of the cg
as for the rest of the mcu is a pretty uneven scale

barking up the wrong tree bro, reddit is you're place
It's always been 6/10 max.

>you're

marvel-haters confirmed for retards.

oh go fucking die in a fire you special fucking snowflake

It's too early to start shitposting Zack

Watched it yesterday, it's 2/3 helicarrier superhero pissing contest and then it's 1/3 Battle of New York with nothing at stake because even non-superpowered arrowguy and spandextits can kill dozens of Chitauri without problems.
The US Army and National Guard could have handled it without the need to assemble a superhero team.

Why is Tony's suit/cgi always good quality while the rest looks like crap? I mean, look at that Hulk. And that Cap's suit..,

youtube.com/watch?v=E3EFK020pgw

i said great
not amazing or groundbreaking

I've seen this before. Still doesn't answer my question though.

i was thinking about this movie the other day and about how Loki was basically the entire movie.

without Loki, you do not have a movie, especially the part where he's in Germany or whatever and has everyone bowing before him. fucking gold.

WORST COSTUME EVER

Mechanical stuff is easier to render in CGI than living things. Straight lines, smooth surfaces, etc.

it's not great, it's shit
it's barely an avengers movie and it only takes place in two locations

>it's barely an avengers movie

what?

It was spoiled from the start with all the cgi

>1st viewing: "That was pretty cool"
>2nd viewing: "Eh... not as good as I remember"
>3rd viewing: Nearly unbearable

Was anybody supposed to enjoy this movie without watching the previous Marvel movies? I doubt it, yet I don't think it properly delivers on watching those previous movies because it's loosely connected to the movie about Thor, so I think a movie like this as the worse of both worlds.

Literally this post exactly.

>friends tell me it's amazing
>go watch it in a theater full of 12 year olds

Boring, mindless action with an unengaging, uninteresting plot. Completely eliminated anything remotely interesting about capeshit there ever was to begin with - you know, character development and arc, any kind of consequences for actions, etc. It's unadulterated trash and the second one which I put on for background noise one night on HBO GO is even more watered down and mind numbing

iirc, I didn't watch the Thor or CA movies until after this movie and I still fucking loved it. You don't HAVE to watch those movies if you don't want to.

I'd say you were good if you watched at least three of the movies beforehand.

>I still fucking loved it.
Okay, but there was nothing that could have compelled to love that movie, so that's the difference between us.