What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4682562/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My member was not inside her anus ejaculating potion

Oh, user

If she was my wife I would order her to be barefoot at all times except when other men are present (then she must be cloven and shawled as well as look only at the ground)

Opinions, thoughts?

I try not to judge people, but I think it's disgraceful that you would give your wife that level of freedom. If she were my wife, she would be forbidden to leave the house, and only then on a leash when I would walk her.

You sure you wouldn't rather this fine legged bitch?

Is this Shin Gookzilla?

Delicate flowers like her must be given some degree of freedom good sir, else they will wilt under high pressure.

Mandatory daily bowel movement examinations of course must be performed and rated on girth, color, weight and boquet(aroma)

What movie?

imdb.com/title/tt4682562/

> If I'm this edgy, someone will think I'm cool.

He's thrown a kettle over a pub. What have you ever done?

>Stupid meme OP
>A movie nobody knows about
>You didn't list the title for 5 posts
Why are you so dumb?

Office is a pretty good horror movie if you're like O king for something different.

>meme
I don't think you know what that word means.
>A movie nobody knows about
You mean one you don't know about.
Why are you so dumb?

>What the fuck was her problem?
Is objectively a shitty Cred Forums meme. It's not an original thought by you, it's a meme.

Nobody itt knew what it was until you posted the link. Learn to make good threads you moron.

>Waah waah I didn't know what it was
Why would a thread discussing a character be aimed at those who didn't know what the movie was? I don't give a fuck that you didn't know what it was, you retard. It's not an obscure film. Christ you're dumb.

Learn to make good threads dumb-dumb. Stop posting memes.

Jesus Christ you're a fucking failure OP.